Who confronted me recorded me and said they called the police

who confronted me recorded me and said they called the police.

After an hour or two I went back to the scene to get my truck and she was waiting there for me. I apologized and she said she gave the cops my photo and they were around the corner.

I ran. They chased but I got away. As they ran after me they were giving my description on the phone to I assume police.

After getting away I hid in a store bathroom for 20 mins until I got a Lyft to take me to where my truck was. I sped off and that's the end of it.

I don't think anyone saw me get in or out of my truck and I haven't had any history with the police.

Am I screwed? Will I be okay?
My whole family things of me as their nice girl darling angle and I really need to just get away from that mess.

Open for advice.

Attached: 1.jpg (632x480, 18K)

I think you accidentally the whole context.

So I got caught stealing packages. The woman who confronted me recorded me and said they called the police.

After an hour or two I went back to the scene to get my truck and she was waiting there for me. I apologized and she said she gave the cops my photo and they were around the corner.

I ran. They chased but I got away. As they ran after me they were giving my description on the phone to I assume police.

After getting away I hid in a store bathroom for 20 mins until I got a Lyft to take me to where my truck was. I sped off and that's the end of it.

I don't think anyone saw me get in or out of my truck and I haven't had any history with the police.

Am I screwed? Will I be okay?
My whole family things of me as their nice girl darling angle and I really need to just get away from that mess.

Open for advice.

Yeah, my bad

The have your plate number, you're pretty fucked.

>darling angle
>things of me

They shoulda locked you up for being a retard.

Attached: 600px-OB-npc-Imperial_Guard.png (544x419, 399K)

I'm not sure if they do. I parked away from where I got caught and away from where they waited for me next to some other cars, but it's still possible

Well, you deserve your impending fate, you scum of the Earth.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Assuming they did contact the police, they have your plate number and can look up who it's registered to.

In all probability, no one will put in the effort to come after you. Next time you have any interaction with police, you'll be arrested.

Get off the opiates.

Now post tits and/or butthole.

Why would you he so degenerate as to steal packages? Wouldn't you be pissed if some peice of shit stole from you?

Oh. Well. you may have gotten away with it. Take it as a wake-up call and don't waste your second chance.
>post tits
also this

Tell that to the FBI. once again. Texas is NOT a safe place. I repeat. Thieves and dirty criminal works.

Amazon and most other stores usually will send you another so it's more like stealing from Jeff bezos

be more specific about how you got caught, are you saying you parked blocks away from where you were stealing packages? because that's a bullshit lie. why would you park your getaway vehicle so far away? you wouldn't. nice LARP but next time pay more attention to little details.

exactly but youre number 2 out of 8

Thats penn

user, the most important thing is that you were not detained.

Don't show up there again. You can probably get away with this if you deny everything.

I parked down the street maybe ⅓ mile down from the target house. I bought the packs to a gulley outside the neighborhood and opened them (nothing really good) that's when the asshole showed up

No it's stealing from everyday people. You still have to report it, and wait for a new one to arrive. It's a real dick move. If you actually think of yourself as a good person then your delusional.

Why were you stealing packages?

Why not get a job like the rest of us?

By asshole, you mean your victim?

Gonna depend on if they got a good photo of you and if they post it to social media. I have certainly seen this happen -- "do you know this person" type of posts from the police on Facebook.

That said, they might not go that far unless there is actual video of you stealing the package. I dunno that they'll put out an APB on someone over a mere accusation.

But also, what kind of fucked up douchebag nigger tier fuckface steals packages. Goddamn I hope they catch you.

Yeah I am really grateful and will stop doing crime. I got injured jumping a barbed wire fence but I'm mostly worried about the police. Again I don't think he was bluffing but also I don't think those people care too much about a small theft (with the goods recovered)

I don't

Wow you're a faggot. First I'd blackmail you into sex, then I'd slap the shit out of you and call the cops anyways you douchenoggin.

No I am pretty sure it was a salty neighbor

>package stealer asks for advice
Turn yourself in you fucking shit brick

Attached: DtvIh1gUcAUbQwC.jpg (597x255, 20K)

I thought you guys were harder than this

you got a problem?

I hope they catch you, fucking piece of shit.

Attached: 1466098072464.jpg (600x600, 88K)

No, fuckhead. We don't sympathize with fucking thieves. Have fun getting your shit pushed in by Jamal you fucking cunt.

Cause you don't seem to listen....
Don't steal shit.
Hopefully you got caught.
Fuck off I don't even want to see your pockmarked tities.