Mmm good rock crystall

mmm good rock crystall

Attached: good stick.jpg (416x276, 8K)

>sweet candy sold by awful men in a haunted house owned by no one

Attached: 1561628691170.jpg (480x640, 58K)

They tried as hard as they could to pressure my mom into letting them give me a spinal tap after I was born but it turned out to be a very ordinary and common infection that happens to many babies and resolves itself without incident with ordinary antibiotics so thank God that she didn't let them give me a spinal tap for no reason haha

And man I was so surprised and my probation officer mentioned spinal taps the surgery for no reason after I said spinal tap she asked me you got a spinal tap oh man that sucks but she said 10 to 11 sessions she said 10 to 11 so I said spinal tap and she said oh man you got a spinal tap and I said no you said 10 to 11 spinal tap like the band and she understood the reference

Attached: 1561542796963.jpg (1080x1920, 1.57M)

I seriously hope they're not trying to call to vacate a rose out of one of these daffodils because I already found that and it died on the ground without anyone ever bothering to even pick it up so I can guarantee that's never ever going to happen so that better not be the reason they planted these hideous daffodils in the worst possible spot

Attached: Screenshot_20190503-201227_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 1.84M)

Imagine wasting and destroying your entire career over a daffodil and all you actually had to do was just answer the phone when a young man tried to call after he found the rose you were looking for oh man that story is absolutely unbelievable they'll never believe that they'll never believe it they'll spend the rest of their lives looking at stupid flowers waiting for something that will never ever happen oh my God oh my God don't tell them that it bloomed on my street because they are horrible criminals and they'll just destroy my house if they believe it they'll destroy the whole neighborhood they'll poison the landscape so that no one will ever want it again and then they'll put a parking lot on top of it

Attached: 1561621526683.jpg (1900x1700, 850K)

I'm sure no one even believes this

Oh well that's their loss

All you have to do is just ask me where I found it

Oh wait actually I tried and it was too late because the people who owned that particular daffodil plant destroyed it so they could put down some new mulch before I had a chance to tell anyone

Attached: 1561543096599.png (720x752, 612K)

this is the power of schizophrenia

So basically they destroyed the entire landscape with a phone call

Attached: 1561541481529.jpg (635x493, 46K)

No actually they used giant drills to do that, and then it poisoned the entire Mill Creek Watershed with underground bilge water runoff

Don't tell anybody though you'll ruin my investment

Attached: 1561542500215.jpg (977x782, 388K)

It's funny to think that all they had to do was just not Frack the entire landscape

I'm sure future Generations will make jokes about this whole situation

Attached: 20190627_051633.jpg (117x117, 9K)

I think it was actually left to the citizens of Ohio who voted to allow fracking in the state which is funny because they also voted to keep cannabis illegal by a 6% majority

I mean I don't know what's in the river exactly because I very much doubt that there have been any tests done but the trustees of Boardman Ohio say that they're trying to do the right thing so they're cleared of all liability from now until the end of time

Attached: 1561527640437.jpg (720x406, 32K)

The most disgusting and perverted fetish in my area is considered to be the foot fetish because only an insane pervert would ever be sexually attracted to the feet of a woman who walks in the muck and the mire of this poison horrible rotten place

Attached: 1561569100301.jpg (960x540, 85K)

I haven't been to the park since I saw some kids rooting around in the toxic River bed with a woman who is dressed like a park ranger looking for crayfish to disturb from their sleep in the silt just to look at them and then throw them back having been Disturbed and I told them the river is poison and they didn't know but it also seems like they didn't believe me and I also briefly explained that children are more susceptible to disease and just because it's safe for her doesn't mean that it's safe for them and I don't know if she cared or not because I couldn't stomach to look at her ugly face for a second longer

what the actual heck why did this thread go like this i just wanted to talk about rock crystall

But nobody believes me cuz I'm not even smart enough to trick some bimbo into pushing out a turd nugget to represent my authority so how can I ever be expected to act and behave properly in politics in a delicate situation like the one we have locally

Oh what's that it's the police knocking at my door because my neighbor's wife said I threatened to kill her baby they're going to take me straight to jail and keep me there until next Tuesday

Attached: Screenshot_20180518-005753.png (1920x1080, 761K)

Oh they sell rock crystal at lanterman's Mill along with some fake Indian arrowheads and pictures of the mill from the bridge

Attached: Screenshot_20190102-222208_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 903K)

that nigger is mentally ill

He must have told the police that he's scared of me

Attached: tumblr_ox5bi57u311qhvf1mo1_1280.jpg (605x916, 131K)

He used to fly this flag until he found out I'm an online celebrity.
. What does it mean, anyway?

Come to think of it I do seem to remember hanging out with his kids and seeing that he kept assault weapons in his children's bedrooms so maybe that has something to do with it

Sorry pic deleted for security reasons

He has a protection order against me so if I tell you which flag he flew over his house then you might be able to discern his identity so I can't say it or post it or show you or talk about it anymore by

Attached: 1561525469249.jpg (1024x1024, 72K)

bury nice rock crystlels fren
dey inspier me tto drawe

Attached: Mo~tto! Ojamajo Doremi - 09 - Hadzuki to Masaru no takaramono [WinxBloom1980][RAW-720p][7128B070].mp (960x720, 370K)

I'm in enough trouble as it is

i ddid id!!!!
dubs! wooh!
dubs! wooh!
trips! wooh!

Attached: crystlels.png (822x823, 274K)