Sup Yea Forums

Sup Yea Forums,

My girlfriend and I love cruising and make a habit of finding girls to use while we're out. Last trip we found a 17 year old that we destroyed for the better part of the week. Not hard, buy 'em booze, take them to the room and fuck their brains out. It's sort of our game. We leave in a week on another one and she wants suggestions on what kind of girl we should target. No pics of previous conquests since some were "underage." But we've been all over the place. As old as 53, as young as 16. So what should we do?

Attached: Cruise-Ship-Injury-Case.jpg (1120x750, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ever go to mexico for those cruises?? Mexican bitches are easy slammin

Green text yo. Green text.

We've done both east and west coast cruises to mexico. Caribbean, Hawaii, Alaska. One day we want to do Europe. Our conquests are always on ship though.

Know of any horror sex death stories on the cruises in mexico? Need sauce plox

How about pictures of one of the legal girls? Or something to spark interest? Otherwise this thread is garbage, you faggot.

How about how it usually works?

> Day 1 Survey the ship. Find possibilities.
> Night 1 Make friends. Girlfriend is the finder, less threatening. Find girl, get her drunk, see if she's down to fuck around with us. Sometimes this works, sometimes it's not night one.
> Day 2-15 Make regular playdates with our new toy.

We find the 16-25 and 40+ crowd are the easiest. GF is super good at targeting girls. She loves finding the single girls traveling with friends or under 18 crowd with family. They're so easy. Her favorite thing is to find a girl for me to fuck in the ass while she eats my GF out. We sneak all sorts of goodies on board to make things fun. Drugs, booze, etc.

Left was from a few cruises ago.

Attached: IMG_2092.jpg (1242x1210, 343K)

Heard a lot of white texas bitches on those cruises, you fuck any?

Big topic of debate. GF hates southern accents, think they sound trashy. I love 'em. I love getting a Texas girl. The redhead in the pic above was actually from Austin, traveling with family. She was 20. I loved watching her and my GF make out, it was so fucking hot.

How old r u and (if u can) how old is your girlfriend? This seems like a lot of fun.. what drugs do the girls like to use?

Is that your girlfriend in the picture?

I'm in my late 30s, GF is mid 30s. We bring MDMA, weed (vape pen to hide smell), occasionally coke, LSD. Best if going to Mexico, we can restock if needed.

No. No pictures of us for obvious reasons.

Have you ever got a wife to cheat with you guys? Thats fuckin hot!

Do you take pics and vids during these conquests?

Does your gf like to suck your dick after you fuck another girls ass?

Cheaters are easy. We've done a couple things. First, we've found couples who want to swing which is always fun. I take the wife and she takes the husband back to different staterooms and share our stories after. But we've also had one wife that straight up cheated with us, in that situation she watched me fuck the wife and creampie her while my GF masturbated off to the side. I'm not sure what was hotter, fucking the cheat and cumming in her knowing she was gonna go back to her husband right after or watching the GF get herself off watching us.

As a point, no. We prefer to keep evidence to the minimum just in case.

No ATM.

Nice.

I have been on three cruises and smuggled Acid onboard each time. Was pretty easy getting laid by the party whores who go as a girl trip.

Never done ffm. But done mmf and tag teamed girls with my friends

We've only done one MMF. GF is bi and prefers women, so that was a one and done for her, and I'm okay with that.

Have you ever gotten close to legal repercussions? Seems like the line of consent gets blurry when it comes to alcohol + drugs

Cruise line crew member here. Would love to get in touch with you some how and chat. Very familiar with people like you. Would like to trade stories.

You have another way to contact you? Kik? user email?

We're very careful about how we operate in that regard. So no.

I'm sure you would. But I'll pass, thanks. P.s. hoping to bag a crew member soon, it's been a while since we've made a working friend on a ship.

No, sorry.

number wise what was the most women you fucked on 1 cruise?

Could you do what you do without the girlfriend’s collaboration? Seems like she’s key to catching prey.

We did a 15 night Hawaii cruise and got 4 different women on that one. Three were one night stands. The 4th we fucked probably 5 times.

When did you lose your virginity?

Dude crew are CRAZY easy to get with. I've literally been with girls from all over the world. I fucking love working on ships.

I wouldn't do it without her (okay, that's a lie). But the whole thing is really her brainchild. We go on vacation to get a little crazy. She's the one who loves the pursuit. She's like a good little kitten who brings me prey. I love the team effort. She seduces, I fuck.

She was 13, I was 15 when we lost our virginity. Obviously not to each other.

It's the best. My favorite are the aussies.

Craziest/most fucked up experience?

Are you in good shape?

Cabo cruise a few years back. We find this girl, she's probably 18, I don't remember. Get her absolutely hammered and fuck her brains out. We all fall asleep in our room. 3AM rolls around and an all ship alert goes off. Her family can't find her anywhere. Whoops! We were OUT. Then we realize they're looking for her, she's still drunk AF. We wait like an hour before she leaves. That was the closest to getting caught.

Next fun one was the GF giving a dude a handjob in a hot tub. Took all of 15 minutes to talk to him and she started jacking him off right there in the middle of the afternoon with people walking around. She's a fuckin' pro.

Aussies are very fun but I love French girls too. If you or anyone else wants to chat or trade pics and stuff find me in this vola /v9c3b0k8 I've been looking for other ship people for a while now to trade stories and content with. I've got lots of dancers and cruise staff

We both try to stay pretty fit.

How many different girls total have you fucked?

Maybe 20?

Do you socialize with your prey outside of the sex conquest? Or is not being seen with them part of the game?

What is the sluttiest thing one of the girls has done?

Absolutely. We hang out on board when we can. We maintain a little distance if the girl is underage. Otherwise we absolutely spend time with them, especially on sea days.

Fucking dusty hahaha

What do you do for a living?

Ever had a parental encounter?

Mashallah, providing my bro it ain't $20 to post on Yea Forums

Is it difficult to turn the girls on to some female action or do they get into it

We both work in the entertainment industry.

The younger and older they are the more slutty they get interestingly enough. We had a lady in her 40s that would do literally anything we wanted, she was on a 4 day booze cruise with some girlfriends. I'm pretty sure after day one she didn't see her friends until we left the ship.

With one of the younger girls? No. Parents on the ship with kids, absolutely. One of the swinger couples were on-board with two young kids.

Ur my man op plz don’t jump ship

Op is master seducer

GF reads them easy. She's able to sniff them out usually on day one. Occasionally she finds someone who just wants to fuck me and she watches. I love when she brings me cuckcakes.

How much of it is booze and how much of it may be drugs (your pot or coke or w/e) also have u really tripped acid on a boat?

Are you entertainers? I won't give too much away but I am also in entertainment. Who do you cruise with the most? That pic you posted looks like a Carnival ship? I mostly work for Princess

I honestly have to give probably 60-75% of the credit to my GF, she's the main pursuer initially. I do okay on my own at home, but when we're on the ship, she's the one that goes after the other girls and convinces them to play.

Usually starts with booze, we introduce the other fun stuff soon after if they really want to party. Most cruise's nightclubs are garbage, so the molly helps with that. The younger crowd is usually into that more than the older ones. 40+ only need booze. 16-25 are down to get fuckin' wrecked with us.

And yes, we've done acid many times on the ship.

Thomas u a bitch boi

Honestly, our preference is usually Princess. But we've done Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, Carnival, Cunard as well.

Is that your wife on the right?

We're not married. No, that's her mom.

Girl on the lefts mom?
Totally smashable
More so than the one on the left

Know any of the cruise staff from Princess by name? Like Cruise Director Frenchie?

Sounds like you need to try a Disney cruise next.

Mom was hot, but the redhead was amazing, young and tight. Just like I like.

I know plenty.

I've done a Disney Cruise, just once. That was the mom and dad with the kids. They were great. We ended up hanging out all week, only fucked once though.

Here's one of my favorites from a recent Princess cruise. This is Jennifer.

Attached: IMG_2093.jpg (971x1224, 393K)

Yep that's a princess ship. Damn man wish you were up to chat or trade a bit. If you know Frenchie, I've got a TON of stuff of her and a really great collection of various dancers and Cruise Staff

Wow, posting in an epic thread. Been a while.

OP here, so the question, Yea Forums, is what should we pursue on the next cruise? It's a long one, I won't say where. But if you had the choice, what kind of girl would you target? Younger, older, cheat, single. Gonna have a big ship full of over 3,000 people to choose from.

Which ship is Frenchie on?

Currently the Diamond but she bounces all over.

Hardmode: Twins Easy mode: I am personally a fan of redheads or petite black girls maybe with daddy issues lol

Ah, one of the few I haven't been on. I think I'm only missing Diamond and Grand in the Grand Class.

ITT: anons are supposed to believe the unrealistic claims of faggot OP

my girl is bi. how can i encourage her to find a third for the first time?

You should go for an underage, short hair

You should go for an underage, short haired girl. Preferably Taiwanese.

How do you sneak stuff onto the cruise?

Grand is older, it was the first Grand class ship. I really like the Diamond, it's known as a party ship by the crew. I worked with her there, the Sun and I think the Emerald.

fuck up hands and feet. looks retarded. swimsuit confirmation of retard. would not fuck. and clearly you didn't either because this whole thread is shit tier bs

It's honestly not that hard. Mine has had a few poly relationships, so she came by it naturally.

I love a good pixie cut!

MDMA is easy. Just pop it into any other presciption bottle. Acid is easy to slide into basically any container. Usually hidden compartments. Same with coke.

she's downloaded tinder and matched with loads of girls, just gotta push for her to meet up with one and go from there

Not op, but acids easy af to smuggle.

Theyre mostly worried about explosives obviously, then their alchol sales. Otherwise its not a major concern

I’ve worked on cruises. More curious about alcohol. Seems like they’re really looking for it to protect revenue.

Best trick on booze is buying light colored screw cap wine bottles and filling them with vodka.

i was thinking of going on a cruise how it like

is there internet did you get the balcony room hows it like seeing the sea?

The internet is usually garbage. Balcony rooms are rad. Love sea days where we can just be lazy as hell and watch the world go by.

how is cruise ship like is it okay to go alone hows the food what do you do all day
do you have to buy food or is it given to you can you have a kitchen?

1also what would you recomend taking with you on a ship and what's the do and don't on a ship

2also ever seen ghost ship ?

3also can you explore the whole ship or are you only allowed to be in certain parts ?

4what's the whole experince like is there air con

5ever make it with the cabin crew?

6also ever get in trouble or had an argument with any of the girls

pls respond

Attached: c2987768b851c019681aeaa4d5100dbf_XL.jpg (900x582, 421K)

Norwegian has single rooms and it's kinda fantastic. I haven't tried one yet. But we've been talking about doing solo trips and compare stories. It's a great way to travel and honestly, if you're looking for a rando hookup, it's a great way to do it if you want to get out of your comfort zone.

stop being fake

op what do you do for a living how do you get money to do all this?

Replied above, we both work in the entertainment industry. But cruising is really an affordable way to travel.

any deep dark pedo shit like secrets about the entertainment world?

Stop being jealous.

It does exist.

Thai hookers are pretty fun.....

answer my question man sorry to pester you

also have you had sex with anyone famous and how bad is drug use

Attached: d804cffb1a1082e05f8db3d169e100f1.jpg (750x1188, 166K)

Back home, yes. I have fucked a couple moderately well known people.

How bad is drug use? Depends on how you define bad.

pls answer this?

Have you ever contracted and/or spread an STD?

No. Generally pretty careful about this.

any rumors or cool film shit about hollywood also how much do the jews control hollywood

also answer this

1. Comfortable clothes, booze (most lines allow a bottle per passenger).

2. No.

3. You can go anywhere that isn’t a crew area unless invited by crew. Yes, I’ve been to the crew bars.

4. The experience is great and yes, the ships are air conditioned.

5. Yes, I’ve fucked a couple crew.

6. Usually everyone’s down to party. We’ve yet to have any issues with any girls. We treat them really good.

thanks man good night

i wonder if you will ever tire of your degenerate way and settle down

I’ll sleep when I’m dead.

you gotten anyone pregnant or your gf gotten pregnant?

wish this had like one nude so I can kinda believe it. Good story tho

No.

Sorry. We try to leave no evidence.

Op passed reverse image search test.

I've only cruised on Disney Cruise Line, guess the reason I could never find an "easy" younger woman is because the average age on those cruises is like 10....

Did Harvey really rape those women

Going on a cruise in 12 days... Hmmm

Yes. One of them is a close friend of mine. He’s honestly a piece of shit.

Disney people are so easy. Usually middle America types that have never had an honest adventure sexually. That’s how we bagged that couple. They were fun. Both early 40s from Louisiana. Attractive couple. GF honed in on them immediately. Wife was a vixen, perfect southern belle. Husband dicked the GF good. Not a bad party for any of us. We kept in touch for a while, would’ve loved to fuck that wife again.

discord
=~=~=~=~=~=
.gg/kg5TbAA

Get it! It’s not hard. A little confidence goes a long way. Enjoy the trip, find a girl with her girlfriends and get her nice and drunk. Godspeed, user!