Not sure if many of you remember, or even know and care. However I was a volunteer in the Yugoslavia war in the 90s...

Not sure if many of you remember, or even know and care. However I was a volunteer in the Yugoslavia war in the 90s. I was 16 at the time and signed up with ease as a mercenary on the Croatian side. I did horrible things to people who didn't deserve it at all.

Ask anything if you want.

Attached: 000_UP1P7-e1512008981323.jpg (768x480, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Rtu1Va-dnM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you want to go bowling?

what's your favourite pizza topping?

I actually do like bowling! I have a weird backhand throw, but it works pretty well.

Odakle si?

Attached: 1349286236668.png (400x414, 120K)

I'm from Swedish descent. My mother Croatian and my father a regular blue collar Swede.

Ham. Sliced thin it goes with everything and on eveything.

I hope whatever shit youve done, I hope it still haunts you 20yo later. Facist cunt just kys

This. Die in fire

It does.

do you even know what a "mercenary" is? you're supposed to be paid for committing those atrocities. croatia was dirt-poor back then. what did you get paid, ćevapčići?

so who did you massacre? serbs? bosniaks? croats thought to be disloyal?

did you kill any albanians you faggot? cuz if you did i hope you fucking die of cancer of the eyes

Got paid nothing, you're right. As a volunteer it was what I was "labeled" as nonetheless. Did get feed!

Actually believing this thread is any truth.

How many did you rape, user?

careful now. i just might say something insulting (on your behalf) to your neighbors, and then you'll have to hide in a tower for the next 50 years.

im writing from a tower right now faggot so good luck, why do you go back to losing some more provinces until you are the size of a swimming pool

Didn't massacre anyone. Got put in charge of extracting infromation from Serbs and Croats. Pulled, or just broke off, the teeth of a young child because her mother would say where the came from. Her milk teeth most likely, so she got new ones, but that was one the moments that has stuck with me.

A lot. Wasn't really rape tho. Like making love to dead bodies. No reaction or response.

^broke off, the teeth of a young child

So why havent you killed yourself yet? Your gross. Even for this place your disgusting

>Falling for the bait.
>Getting triggered

Thought about it plenty of times. I'm a coward tho. Afraid of what awaits me

Rape story.

Was that the thing that stuck with you the most?

Yes. Bar none. Might seem tame in comparison to cuttting heads off, but a child crying asking you to stop. It just doesn't compare.

Yeah I can understand that

whats the worst thing you've done to someone?

Look up in thread. I mean it could all be up
to interpretation. I've cut womens labias off, peoples noses off, raped and humilated people. Pick your poison. What I said earlier is what has stuck with me. I'm absolute human trash, but only did what was asked of me.

yea I read that. but thats not really that bad. I mean its fucked up. but I feel like cutting someone's nose off is worse

how old are you?
I know you said your age when it happened but I don't know when all this went down.
how have these memories changed with your age?

No. A child pleading with you, you can't help but to acknowledge unless your totally avoid of emotions.

LARPing all day every day is indeed the purest form of human trash.

I worded that bad.
how has your aging changed how you feel about what you've done?

yea it might have been the hardest to deal with at the time. but in the end I feel like its not that bad compared to cutting off actual body parts

Attached: 1314626359206.gif (200x150, 833K)

I'm 43 at the moment. Live a solitary life. I get benefits and stay to myself. I feel like a human trashbag, always have, and that is probably why I have stayed solitary for all this time. Enjoy "scouring" the internet, hence why I came across Yea Forums.

Have you heard of the book Spider Eaters? It's by a former Red Guard from China. She talks about her experiences and acknowledges her status as both a perpetrator and a victim.

Fear of taking a bodypart is what scares most people. Actually cutting something off, adrenaline will kick in and they won
t feel a thing at the time, unless you show them.

I have not! I will look that up tho. Thank you!

How did you do loot wise?

I don't know man. I've seen a lot of rekt videos of cartel cutting off peoples legs and arms and it sure as hell looks like they feel everything. but I know what you mean, especially if its quick

Shouldn't there be a surplus of single women due to the war? Any good websites to shop for them?

As I said. I've chosen a solitary life.I carry a burden I don't want anyone to share. And now it sounds like I'm feeling sorry for myself! I never would. I'm an animal and when I die no one will mourn.

so you regret everything you did?

nice job OP

I think I was young and naive. What I did to people can't be excused. So yes, I do regret it.

>humilated people
Things like stripping them naked or something?

Pain goes to a certain threshold in my experience. It won't stay 100% for long. Your body "helps you" ease it. If you're pulling on a lose nail, it'll hurt for a few minutes. After that you won't feel anything unless you change pressure or force. Variation, randomness, is key.

I was with the Canadian Army in Yugo during that ugly little war. Serbs, Croats, Bosnian. There no good guys anywhere, just assholes and victims.

ur fucked man.... what is this thread even??? MODS

>There no good guys anywhere
Couldn't agree more! You were a few of very few countries who got involved

Do you remember where you got stationed èxactly btw

the UN was always 5 steps behind what was going on, most of the European troops didn't want to risk dying so they stayed in the FOBs. I still hate fucking Serbs.

Attached: mods.jpg (400x324, 95K)

are you worried about the International Criminal Court for the Former Yugoslavia?

>the UN
I remember their blue helmets and their stand-fast positions. "Peace keepers"... They would watch children getting raped infont of them without batting an eye unless they we're told too. They're nothing more than Blackwater with gov't backing

I wouldn't answer that OP

Good question! Thought about it when I came back to my mother in Sweden. Lived here since then. Figured that entire war was just a litany of war crimes and crossed my thumbs. If some random person out there remembers my face from 2 decades, I'll gladly face trial for her. I won't however seek out the "law" on my own behalf.

not in front of me they didn't.
But you're mostly right, nobody gave a shit about any of the people there.
were you at the Mendak pocket?

yea I don't think they have even convicted 100 people since then. so I think you are good

True and artistic

What were de canadian army doing there?

I don't think the international criminal court for the former Yugoslavia is even alive anymore. they shut that shit down.

Not at the initial conflict. Got transferred just as the UN troops moved in. Not to discredit you, or any of your fellow soldiers, but did you ever feel an urge to stop anything you could? Like you said
>no one gave a shit about anyone
and I fully agree. What haunts you at night?

Mostly standing around waiting for the UN to get their thumbs out of their asses, but when ever we could we also stomped assholes into the ground. Sometimes Croats, but more often Serbs.

There was a time you had fun raping or torturing?

What was the worst thing you stopped?

Känns det bra med alla Isis krigare som återvänder hit? :)

Mrödare som mördare tänker jag

Sverige allt som allt är naivt. Muslimer kommer utavla er och ta över inom 20 år. Ingen stolthet, ingen heder.

Mostly I remember it being one huge cluster fuck. We almost always got the wrong info from the UN, the interpreters we got assigned to us all seemed to have some agenda, and the civilians seemed expect us to help their little group and kill everyone else on sight. Our European "allies" often simply refused any orders that might be dangerous.
The thing that sticks with me the most is a hatred of the Serbs, I found them to be arrogant and vicious. I would never trust a Serb, even civilians I was protecting.

Haha vem bryr sig?
Om 40 år duger hela världen kineskuk ändå.
Sverige har ändå än befolkning idag med för mycket gamla människor och för lite arbetaföra unga. Nu går 40-talisterna i pension och det kommer fattas så jävla mycket arbetskraft :p

>kineskuk
Du fick mig att skratta där! Du har rätt i också, vem fan bryr sig... Jag är död om 30år max. Enjoy

we killed alot of snipers, in Sarajevo especially. Those fuckers were absolute animals. But most of the we just reported what we found up the line. The whole thing was pretty demoralizing.

>is a hatred of the Serbs
It just fills your soul...

I really wish I could let it go, but just thinking about Yugo and I tense up.
I've heard that it's quite nice now, but I'll never go back there.

Did you just murder people or did you rape and torture and stuff?

Are you worried about getting caught and tried? Why or why not?

youtu.be/0Rtu1Va-dnM

Whoo!...think was him!?

Attached: 046i0beagotqbug9u227928885100.jpg (1750x1141, 105K)

I killed plenty of people. Somewhere in range of 200-300. None of them "battle", all as POWs.