Ask a high school janitor anything

Ask a high school janitor anything.

Attached: hartman-janitor.png (1200x630, 779K)

are you a pedophile?

What was the absolute worst thing you ever had to clean?

Bump

How many cameras you got installed?

That 12 years of public school really paid off for you.

How many girls do you jerk to?

What's the most fucked up things you've seen or heard of ?

Attached: 1467206189-hap-croiseur-de-bras.png (224x167, 2K)

A kid in my highschool stared the janitor, G, straight in the face and poured a milk carton on the table. The janitor's response was to clean up the milk with the kid, and later that week he was fired. How would you have handled the situation? The student body as a whole disagreed with the consequences

Why was he fired

There could have been better ways to handle this
For exemple, making him clean his mess in front of his friends would have been humiliating enough

I think he meant that the guy used the kid's body to clean it

who's fucking who?

I suppose because he literally picked the kid up and wiped the table clean with him, but the kid was also asking for it

Being used as a human sponge is pretty humiliating too

No.

There was an incident a few months ago where some girl tried smoking weed outside during lunch. She got sick and vomited everywhere. I was tasked to clean it.

I'm not too sure. I never bothered to count or know as the head janitor really takes care of that stuff.

It's only temporary, but hey, it's not like they really teach you anything anyway. lol

None, honestly.

The whaling girl who is a supposed haunting in the school.

I think a student should undergo punishment if they intentionally caused a mess just for you to clean it up. Especially out of mockery.

From what I hear, stoners fuck other stoners. Walked by some students talking about ass fingering. Couldn't help but laugh.

>The whaling girl who is a supposed haunting in the school.

Explain

Are there any kids you just want to fucking punch?

Conversely, are there any kids you just want to fucking fuck?
Describe them

Are there any girls you’d consider fucking

Do you ever think oh that girl is attractive too bad im too old to fuck her

Do you feel like a loser cause you are a Janitor and why is this temporary?

Do you have a Wife and how much do you make do you feel ashamed that you are pathetic ?

What turned you into a pedophile?

>None, honestly.
You're responses are lame as fuck. Why did you even start this thread if you're stories are going to fucking suck?

There is this damn story going around that this girl died from falling down the stairs into the basement. Janitors talked about it all the time on how their plugs get unplugged when vacuuming, toilets flush on their own (not automatics), and you see her in the halls always at the corner of your eyes. I swear I saw her once and the toilets went on their own when cleaning up during the night, but I think my eyes must have been playing tricks on me. Can't explain the toilets.

Lots.. the ones who constantly try recreating Tik-Toks and memes in general.

There was this girl last year who was thankfully eighteen who always gave me specifically the 'fuck me' eyes. Her I guess.

I'm not too sure. I don't bother to fantasize any of that stuff. I'm twenty-one by the way.

Not really. A job is a job. Temporary because I don't want to clean after other people's messes. I'm going to a hair academy soon, so later in life I hope to be a barber.

I don't feel pathetic at all. I don't have a wife, but I make a little over 26k.

What? You want me to lie and say I jerk it to all of them? Don't be silly.

Is the current generation of kids fucked? I mean like is the future full of everybody getting a trophy for losing and entitled and super sensitive about everything?

Ah man, I think so. People are way too obnoxious. More than ever. Sometimes they transfer me to elementary schools for a couple days and the kids can practically never lose when they do. Prized and stickers for being a dork loser. It's so asinine how high school students are now. I don't know if it is bias from my years, but this new batch of kids are louder, dumber and make no damn sense. I hope they fail.

> (You)
>I'm not too sure. I don't bother to fantasize any of that stuff. I'm twenty-one by the way.
> (You)
>Not really. A job is a job. Temporary because I don't want to clean after other people's messes. I'm going to a hair academy soon, so later in life I hope to be a barber.
> (You)
>I don't feel pathetic at all. I don't have a wife, but I make a little over 26k.
I am a big loser with no job and im 5 years older than u. QWhat u do in spare time? make paper mache hats?

You are too young to make a judgement comparioson you are too young plain and simple zoomer

When I was in highschool a kid shit into the soap dispenser. Ever have weird shit like that go on?

I just draw or hangout with the previous stoners who graduated with me.

That's fair, but like I said, it's probably bias or maturity.

I was taking a sick day and on that same day, I was updated that a kid got an In-School Suspension for giving a kid a swirling in an unflushed shit toilet. That was going around like a wild fire. Also what's the deal with urinal shitters? That happened two or three times and the only explanation I can think of is South Park.

What was the exact moment that your life took such a terrible turn?

ghosts dont exist. no wonder you're a goddamn janitor. random toilet flushing is caused by plumbing issues such as a slow leak from the tank to the bowl. you didnt see a ghost in the corner of your eye and vaccum cords come unplugged because there was tension in the cord or some kid pulled the plug as a joke. we are all living creatures. if ghosts existed you would see them all the time. not just humans die. insects, animals, tiny single celled organisms die all the time how come people never report sightings of any of those things? its all bullshit thats why

are you obese? do you smoke? Do you ever want to kill yourself?

Do you ever roll up the toilet paper into a shit tampon and shove it up your ass to stop the flow when you have diarrhea?

I don't see how it's a terrible turn. A lot of people think being a janitor is terrible, but it's not that bad. Also like I said before, it's temporary.

Well I don't believe in ghosts myself, so you're getting a bit huffy for no reason. They claim during night shifts all of these things happen. So no students could be pranking and the cords are definitely long enough. I'm not defending them, but I'm not going to fight what they believe. Don't act like someone's a dumb ass when you know nothing about them. lol

I have never smoked. I was obese and depressed. I starved myself like an idiot and lost a lot of weight, but turning my life around I haven't wanted to kill myself unless saying it ironically for being edgy.

Does that work? I am more intrigued by this than anyone else here. Do you realize you just opened many doors here? lol

age?

Do you ever jizz into the salad dressing in the cafeteria at night when nobody else is around?

I very much wish I could have a sort of vengeance on students. A plan that would effect students that I target and not the grand majority of the school. I wish I had the opportunity.

Get a syringe full of concentrated deer piss and squirt it into their locker through the space around the door or the vent hole on Friday night. You'll have to clean it up in the end but it could be worth it if you don't get caught.

well, you could try those famous school shootings I've heard of. Only, if you do so, try to follow the flow and do some memelord shit