If trump supporters had friends...

if trump supporters had friends,would they stop finding things to be angry about even though they got the president they wanted

Attached: am-then-told-that-cuc-make-america-great-again-but-20961234.png (500x899, 233K)

If you had friends, would you care?

seems trump supporters are quite fine.
they just have to tame and combat the rage from the other side

>seems trump supporters are quite fine

nope

unlike you trump supporting dipshits.im still happy despite the fact i have no friends,maybe andrew yang's 2000 dollars a month will cheer you up

Attached: 1510188595815.jpg (450x379, 106K)

op here,i never actually said i hated trump

You don't sound happy.

im alot happier then you are cuck

Like , ironically happy?

Just the supporters then?
>> stop finding things to be angry about even though they got the president they wanted

Attached: 1546379183562.jpg (1024x986, 93K)

its an american thing, actually. always finding something to bitch about because of your delusional sense of entitlement to constantly have perfection (which doesnt exist). American culture is literally built on greed and wanting/getting/needing "MORE". so no matter what, lib or conserv, white or black, an american will literally never be happy with what they have.

lol his shirt

Go back to /pol/
Trump supporters are angry at the opposition, not the current state of affairs from republicans

damnit man, do you really just play both sides?

You mean they find a problem in their political system and address it? That's what they're complaining about, the exact same system that you're complaining about

theres a difference between finding a problem and being so hell bent on finding one that isnt there that you make up a problem

It's hard to criticize a good system, but I will concede that people will argue over stupid shit
Although you should've realized that since you're on Yea Forums

even though there's literally no difference between a trump supporter and the opposition.this was proven by the lack of outrage when cadet bone spurs passed 2 gun control laws while you stuck your thumb up your ass and pretended like nothing even happened

Who said I was American? Or even a Trump supporter for that matter?
I hated all the candidates in the 2016 election
Everyone is so partisan that the only people talking are the most extreme of each side
Otherwise how would someone like AOC become so popular? (outside of MSM promotion)

>who said i was american

if you arent american,then you can get the fuck out of my post then.i only care about americans opinions in american politics,dumbass

If by fine you mean aggrieved then though they got the president they want and angry despite backing up his claim of winning all the time

>I only care about Americans opinions
You do realize that half of the news being shown in Canada right now is about your country / leader right?
Most Canadians know more about US politics than they do about Canadian politics

Attached: Repent Pence.jpg (379x379, 19K)

Is that because everyone is cryin that faggot Trudeau is done?

Yeah trump supporters are huuuuge fags

No it's because we are smarter.

and canadians are dumb liberal cucks,your point?

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

>smarter

>elects the worlds biggest cuck to run your country

choose 1

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable