What’s wrong with my dick? Why is it always rated so damn low amongst any other dick being rated...

What’s wrong with my dick? Why is it always rated so damn low amongst any other dick being rated? I’m fucking worried. Ofc I’m a virgin too...

Attached: F243D68A-E98E-49F4-B459-2AA03C4D893A.jpg (1080x1920, 257K)

because it's small and attached to an even smaller person

no foreskin

JEWISH

What’s normal? Not large, but normal sized? I need to know what people expect a normal, completely average and fine cock to be.

5.5 inch is average length, your girth is probably normal, idk. i'm not your google fag

So why are you calling my dick small?

shave your fucking bush too, it's unkempt and gross

That's like 5 inches max. In other words, a complete disgrace.

because dumbass girls don't sit there rubbing themselves over average sized cocks. and you're posting on a website where monster dong pics are common. all those people rating dicks might as well be gay guys to you, so who gives a fuck?

just go out and pretend like you've got an 8" black guy anaconda in your pants and maybe you'll get over your """size problems""" eventually

I think it's cute
would hook up if u swing that way

It’s closer to 6 inches smh. It doesn’t matter. I’m genuinely considering committing suicide within like an hour. I just hoped somebody could say it’s fine.... my penis insecurity has made me hate myself for my entire adolescence and through my twenties. I never went out, never had sex.... I’ve been frustrated for years and seriously want to die.

>cute
You think you’re helping but you make it so much worse. I am not gay

>I’m genuinely considering committing suicide within like an hour
if that's what it takes to get you to stop acting like a whiny faggot, go for it lad

it's just penis nigga. Girls don't care nearly as much as you do

this is pathetic,
not the dick, more so your whining
please stop

you say that, but have u tried anything up your butt? if you're not gay maybe you could find a dominatrix female to bully-sex you

Phil, stop posting your dick

This. Some girls are size whores, but most just want it to not be tiny.

Yeah

Attached: B8411EAD-EA0B-4999-8A6B-0D9173BABA8A.jpg (750x1208, 371K)

Jesus Christ that's one big fucking circumcision scar. I would sue. Other than that botched circumcision your dicks plenty fine. I'd suck and fuck it all day long. No homo. Kek. I'm lying. Homo as fuck.

user rape someone before you kill yourself, virginity sucks

nigga ur roleplaying with a dude

>Post you're replying to literally says "Some girls are size queens"
Reading comprehension much?

Are american girls this retarded?

all conversations I see are like "haha lol well blabla u liek it?" and then it's game.

Jesus fucking christ

on the bright side if you ever fuck a bitch the scar will add to the experience

u rlly think it's a girl

Your femboiclit is adorable!

>I’m genuinely considering committing suicide within like an hour
Stream it?

That’s why I wrote the word „yeah“

No, fuck off you piece of shit

Call 1 -800 -273 -8255
Available 24 hours everyday
Suicide helpline

Goddamn this should not be spam filtered.

Do someone useful once in your life, if you're gonna go through with it atleast entertain people.

are you kidding me? i would jump on that cock so quick i would suck it and worship it for days thats a 10/10 cock, and it looks like youve got an amazing body too. i would only ask you to post more lol

Where you at?

too far away from you im afraid, im from the uk

Not OP. Where you at in the UK, doing anything ij the upcoming weeks?

Attached: Libby.png (400x360, 62K)

i mean if you look like libby from jimmy neutron then yeah i’m very busy, if not, post a pic and we’ll see ;)

Post a pic on here, lol no, I look like Chris Eubank Jr minus the great body

sounds intriguing

Soo...he was behind all that...

Attached: yxdfpg8dcxwcs1ecw228687855400.jpg (1760x1142, 94K)

Never fucked a guy before though, kinda curious, I'm not really attracted to masculine features

im not masculine but not a fem boy either. oxford, btw.

>oxford
hmmm

Would you travel? I could host

Attached: Capture.jpg (404x205, 8K)

Looks a bit small but by the time the girl sees it it’s too late

isnt it easier to find someone in your area? not saying no just wondering why me lol

Dude I’m bigger than average 7in long and 6in girth and I’ve fucked 40+ women. Only one girl said anything about size. Girls don’t give af as long as you’re not a micro or not too huge. Dick size is so far down on their list of cares it ranks lower than hands, shoes, sense of humor, and about half a dozen other things. So, as long as you’re not ugly as hell, work on your confidence and the pussy will follow.

OP here, goodbye guys i cant live with a tiny penis anymore

Attached: anhero.jpg (640x480, 37K)

See yah

I'm not to clued up on going through with asking people if they wanna fuck, I told a girl I used to talk to (never had sex with her) that I liked her, didn't know she had a boyfriend. shit was embarrasing lol

Plus, I ain't using Tinder to find people in my area(especially guys) because you gotta go through all the trouble of figuring out what they want, I don't want people in my area thinking I'm some sorta person who just wants to fuck, I care about my self image :p

I’m just going to kill Myself. I can’t stress enough how much I wanted these answers to be different, user :(

aight, ill travel if you give me the n word pass

Aye, no problem, no ER only A though.

Dude, who honestly cares? It’s your fucking dick & that’s it. Don’t be all pathetic & obsess over it.

Get rid of all the hair growing on your shaft.

You got Kik or what?

Quit being a fucking whiny loser. Nobody is a virgin because they have a small dick. Nobody would even know your dick small until it's too late. You're a virgin because you have no confidence and thus no game.
Nerd.

Don’t be silly. If I were there with you right now that hard cock of yours would be deep in my soft wet pussy and I’d be coming hard. Just go out and have fun, dummy.

You gone?

Attached: download.jpg (231x218, 5K)