Does anyone have Brenton Tarrant's livestream? It's fucked that they're trying to censor it

Does anyone have Brenton Tarrant's livestream? It's fucked that they're trying to censor it.

Attached: add0f73aab101cdb7a52bc017d574cf5.jpg (800x450, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtu.be/cVsQLlk-T0s
youtube.com/watch?v=_Uj8p6GNIRY
youtube.com/watch?v=lY5WsV71HGU
my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4
crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/65159-full-uncensored-version-of-the-new-zealand-massacre
kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
streamrift.com/component/video_gallery/video/186090.html#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

I do but fuck you

youtu.be/cVsQLlk-T0s

here it is
youtube.com/watch?v=_Uj8p6GNIRY

Bumping for salt.

youtube.com/watch?v=lY5WsV71HGU

Its pretty fucked man. I watched it and strongly recommend no one volunteers to watch it. It's not specifically gorey (except for the part when he domed the shoeless cunt) but its bad to see 50 people go out like that. Honestly it could cause PTSD.

my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4

What are you doing on Yea Forums?

Yes I have it

>could cause PTSD
Ok faggot, time to leave.

Dont be such a faggot

Hi Ivan! Still milking a tragedy Ivan? Don't worry, I'll translate this so you can understand, Ivan!

Пpивeт Ивaн! Bce eщe дoить тpaгeдию Ивaн? He вoлнyйcя, я пepeвeдy этo, чтoбы ты пoнял, Ивaн!

A тeпepь yбeй ceбя, Ивaн! Hикaких кoпeeк для тeбя, Ивaн! Bыпeй нeмнoгo oтбeливaтeля, Ивaн!

Attached: 1547196354763.gif (500x377, 205K)

Attached: le merchant.jpg (252x291, 29K)

чики бpики цикa блять pyш б мoй ниггep

Outstanding move

lol that's how they speak..lol

It's actually perfectly fine to censor a video of people being murdered.

no

Attached: if it wasn't for laws.jpg (640x480, 27K)

Hmmm...So he was behind that...?

Attached: yh5h9nwunpmcan4j7228158271300.jpg (1592x1141, 115K)

you are the cancer killing b since it's birth
go to tumblr and cry with your fellow sjws

t. Amerimutt

Everything causes some form of ptsd. Think about it. Ptsd is a vague term weak minded people use so they got something to blame their actions/thoughts on when really they just cant handle reality

Bump

Attached: 3CCB095D-DF90-43B3-B061-F5ACDF72511F.jpg (2018x839, 286K)

crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/65159-full-uncensored-version-of-the-new-zealand-massacre

there ... not the full vid but the first part is him driving anyway. the ending is the same in all clips that i have seen

>only when committed by a caucasian
Google ISIS assassinations. Tell me how many videos you find.

Attached: 1552919260879-b.png (152x254, 45K)

Attached: 01050481710013.png (552x441, 246K)

>Honestly it could cause PTSD.
get out of here

>watching moving pixels on a digital screen gives me ptsd

Did drawing cocks on an etch-a-sketch also make you into the faggot you are today?

guys, don't forget to subscribe to pewdiepie

Why does the Russian alphabet have a 6 in it?

Their pushing the censorship because they don't want people to watch it enough to realize most of the people are dead before Brenton shows up.

It was uploaded to ipfs but i am too tired to find the hash for it and i am getting annoyed by how many ppl want to see it. It's nothing really compared to the shit isis shares in terms of quality.

It's sad I literally have to come to Yea Forums because the entire rest of the internet is completely devoid of all information, footage, or pictures of this event.

I have a lot of fucking questions. I'm not taking any position yet, but I am always skeptical, and the narrative of "delete this and dont share" bothers me quite a bit.

Interesting theory. I did find it odd how all the masses huddled in the corner motionless after a few spray n' pray squeezes of the trigger. Do you have any specific moments in the video to corroborate your theory?

who is going to all this trouble to try to delete it?

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

Its the torrent, just start download and enjoy..

Yea Forums is a bunch of pussies these days.

This is my last post.

Fuck Yea Forums and its dick sucking soy boys.

Old fag signing off from 2007

Caseyface was the true queen, not boxxy.

Excellent trolling, all these cuties demonstrating their absolute /new/ness by failing for this beyond-obvious bait.

Attached: 1272882967792.jpg (504x768, 38K)

That’s what I thought too. Looked like Jamestown kool-aid pile in each corner of the big room before he ever entered....

Bump (stock)

but what about those guys
it's wrong either way, and sharing such vids should be ilegal unless consent is given by the family
eat shit

Gtfo subhuman, nigger, filthy, faggot

he's more of a human being than scum like you could ever hope for
you're subhuman here

Pile of people on the left side of the room makes absolutely no sense.

Staged or another shooter.

streamrift.com/component/video_gallery/video/186090.html#