American and European tourists get decapitated by the hundreds every year in Syria, Iraq...

American and European tourists get decapitated by the hundreds every year in Syria, Iraq,Yemen and Saudi Arabia Nobody bats an eye. One white guy guns down 50 terrorists the whole world loses their minds.

Attached: 09795-67.jpg (700x700, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015–16_New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
youtu.be/KXIFGOXWQVw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
youtu.be/iCIVgjSYz-I
youtu.be/V16yPYL39D8
youtu.be/WL-E-Q2L9MM
youtu.be/PaKu4nqLnhI
youtu.be/oqk14Pi66dM
youtu.be/FM4Ywx5zVgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ikr
that guy did us all a favor
not even joking tho

uh huh. All those hundreds of tourists going to Syria and Yemen. Yerp. You really are the dumbest of all cunts. Idiots like you give racism a bad name, moron. Makes me ashamed to be white, motherfucker.

Please cite a single credible source supporting your retarded claim.

Yeah no-one goes to those Muslim shit holes

Bullshit

CNN

you may look white, but you aren't.

That is bullshit, but hundreds of Euros have died in terrorist attacks and crimes committed IN Europe.

If your dog shits in your kitchen then you clean it up and teach your dog not to. You don’t go outside and shit on the doghouse, retard.

It's probably in the thousands at this point.

You fucking tard. That's like giving the source "internet"

[citation needed]

What if the dog also raids your fridge and costs you thousands of dollars in damages on the reg? What if you're struggling financially already and everything about the dog's behaviour is simply an added nusiance. What then?

What if the dog mauls your children?

>h-hundreds!
OP has contracted a fatal case of [citation needed]

OP can't even speak engrish properly, let alone get his facts in order.

137 people died in the 2015 Paris terrorist attack alone.

And WHY are these fucktards going to these countries for vacation?!
"Her: Frank and Rebecca are skiing in Colorado for vacation. Where should we go to top their vacation story?

Him: Syria"

Fucktards. White people aint welcome everywhere...

23 people (mostly young girls) were killed in the suicide bombing in Manchester at Ariana Grande's concert.

87 people died in the terrorist truck attack in Nice, France in 2016.

DEUS VULT or eat shit, faggots

Nobody is vacationing in fucking Syria or Yemen, OP. Try to be less full of shit.

Hundreds of others were killed in random attacks all over Europe.

Then there was the mass sexual assault on New Year's Eve in Germany.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015–16_New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

Sexual assaults all over Europe. Migrants account for 88% of rapes committed in Sweden. The murder rate in Britain increased 44% in 2015 alone.

youtu.be/KXIFGOXWQVw

150 grenade attacks in Sweden in 2015.

Then you beg your mom to loan you enough to cover your dog's expensive cancer treatment, even though there's only a 1% chance of survival

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

Bingo. We have a winar.

99% of those were self defense

Yeah in New Zealand. You don't see the difference?

Even if the dog is hostile towards everyone it meets? And also has an enormous number of puppies who also have an insane amount of medical bills? Not to mention they are bad-tempered and violent towards you? Get real, cuckboi.

These 50 muslims were doing damage? Proof.

We get it. Whites are just as bad as muslims.

>took that post seriously
my sides

Thats a blatant lie, I bat my eyes several times each & every day. -Snuff Said

The chickens came home to roost.

According to Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, terrorism is just "part & parcel" of living in a big city. So there you have it. Straight from the horse's mouth.

Well yes, but they kill each other. Gang violence isn't really terror and it usually just affect themselves. Plenty of gang violence in the US, way more than sweden.

How did you draw that conclusion, retard?

>Losing the argument

Ever talk to a Muslim guy (that isnt americanized), theyll make it all about converting you

You're pathetic.

"Hundreds of others were killed in random attacks all over Europe."

And nothing of value was lost

Listen up, whites. This is why these attacks on mosques NEED to happen.

It seems both muslims and whites are fighting over who can get a higher body count. In short, their both garbage races

Whites have accomplished more than anyone else.

"We are the civilized, muslims are just murdering animals"... oh wait, let's do the same thing to them.. The NZ killer was just a stupid chimp, just like all other terrorists. All terrorists are fucking pussies. Murdering unarmed people is a pussy thing. Killing armed terrorists is gold tier however, but this is shit tier. And yes I served in Maymana.

Who the fuck is vacationing in the fucking middle east?

So what you are saying is that we need to convince more Muslims to eat burgers for peace?

They also have the most fat guys with nothing to their names claiming credit for said accomplishments instead of trying to build upon what was gifted to them.

it's these types of faggots he should have gunned down.Then he would be a true hero.

European culture is the most advanced. The Middle East is a shithole. Has been for centuries. Same with Africa. Only real competitor are the Asians, and apart from the Chinese, they aren't so bad. The Jews are a parasitic race, but we'll save that for later.

youtu.be/iCIVgjSYz-I

>white boi thinks he is going to have his magical rope day
Yea, keep dropping epic redpills on Yea Forums and maybe someday it will happen user.

Attached: 1473666333960.png (1280x1024, 1.38M)

youtu.be/V16yPYL39D8

One in the same.

Hey, at least I get to be white.

>be white

Attached: fellow whites.jpg (594x479, 95K)

pussy uk cops are such a joke. In the US he would be dead. This trash should just be exterminated and not cotton wooled and left to live

Euro cops don't have guns because they're used to living with other white people. All that has to change now.

Whites created modern society as you know it. Britain, france, usa, Germany ect.

If you're black you likely have relatives alive today living in mud huts and the only difference between you and them is white society.

well,if your an american thinking a middle eastern shit hole like syria or iraq is a tourist destination then you deserve to get decapitated.

>the whole world

i know americans are the most ignorant people when it comes knowledge about the world outside of america.but foreign countrys dont care about what happened in new zealand.only ameritards

Deus Veult

[citation needed]

You're a literal retard.

>has never heard of trolls
kek

Yes it is, but extreme right terrorists aren't a part of that European culture. They belong in the shit tier culture, along with other terrorists, pedos and so on.That's why most Europeans dislike the terror attack in NZ and also all other terror attacks. I remember the bomb going off here in 2011, I was about 15 minutes walk away. I know families that lost their kids on the island. Terrorists are subhuman pieces of shit and it sickens me that some white people somehow thinks it's okay when "we get revenge". Those are the fucking psychos that got a hell now when they tried to sign up for proper military duty.

>White people aint welcome everywhere...
Hmm. What did he mean by this?

WE NEED TO BUILD THAT WALL ASAP AND PUT ANYONE AGAINST IT IN JAIL

over using the phrase shows you struggle with its meaning. Stick to words you know instead

We should build the wall out of people

Yeah they go. Some of them lose their minds when they get there.

Attached: Happy turists.png (377x224, 107K)

The time for reasoning is over. The time for action is now.

agreed-two wrongs don't make a right and nothing good will come from this attack

I know plenty of words like "you're an idiot", "you're a moron", "you completely fail at understanding humor or irony", and "what are you, autistic?

youtu.be/WL-E-Q2L9MM

Why don't you ever criticize groups of people who are an extreme threat like Muslims or blacks? You're a fucking coward. Too afraid of being beat up or killed, or worst of all, called "racist."

Yes, it's about time we get Tyrone into your tiny boy butt hole.

youtu.be/PaKu4nqLnhI

No they don't.... Seriously go look at the news. Not even mentioned unless you search for it specifically. Old news

Why do liberals obsess over black cock?

I'm not a liberal and I'm not the one with the black cock up my ass.

You both are.

Faggots

Shut the fuck up Boomer.

THIS

youtu.be/oqk14Pi66dM

alll the small words I see. keep trying little fella

It's Boomerfag! Everyone say hi to Yea Forums's third least favorite autist!

Well, I can spell 3 letter words. That's a letter more than you.

>Uh huh
>Nuh uh

Why are you thinking of me fucking black cock, cuckboi?

Fuck, I surrender in the face of your extreme logic

Damn, you were posting about being a faggot? I wasn't even paying attention, Boomerfag.

Disregarded.

Fuck off, Boomerfag!

youtu.be/FM4Ywx5zVgE

kike shill derailing the thread.

Have a (you)

nigger kike shill railing away as the thread's subby bottom

funny the left really doesn't know what the fuck a boomer is and 90% of them are dead already.
just get that new buzzword in there. like "racist" and "nazi" and use them to death until they have no meaning anymore....