but i wanna die

also use google cunt

im an atheist
its when you dont know if god is real or not

that's more like agnostic

not believing in a higher power

edgy

>tfw atheists still cant define atheism

fucking idiot that is agnostic. atheism means you do not believe in god. its that simple.

bait.jpg

the belief that nothing exploded for no reason leading to everything we see including complex anatomical organs that depend on other organs to function, and just happened to co-evolve properly, though the chance of this is more than 1 in 10 to the power of 40,000 (more than the amount of atoms in the universe) and is more likely that you would get a perfect dictionary from blowing up a printing press than for evolution to be true

a·the·ism
/ˈāTHēˌizəm/Submit
noun
disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.
synonyms: nonbelief, nontheism, disbelief, unbelief, scepticism, doubt, agnosticism, irreligion, godlessness, ungodliness, profaneness, impiety, heresy, apostasy, paganism,

Once you realise that all religions do is arguing about who the greatest imaginary friend is, you become atheist. Simple as that.

This should be written in stones ;)

It just means not following religion.

Not adhering to obvioulsy made up shit that pa ders to the herd fears so they will drink the kool-aid.

not believing in god or higher power

Still Alive. Why you gotta lie and get my Hopes up OP?

not believing in god or higher power .

It means you're a Democrat.

Appreciated.

Bullshit

Simply not being convinced of the existence of the buffet of deities on offer.

Delusion

The concept of not believing in a higher power

Believing in one less God than a religious person does. There have been hundreds if not thousands of deities that have been worshipped and believed in. Christians, Muslims, Buddhists etc don't believe in any of them. Neither do I. I just don't believe in theirs either.

>1 in 10 to the power of 40,000
where did you get that fucking number from?
also you know how big the universe is, right? and this didn't just happen over night, it took billions of years. If you actually read more into evolution maybe you wouldn't be such an ignorant fuck, kek

Plagiarized.

not believing in a shill of an ideal created to control the population due to the spread of famine and disease

commit not believing in god/gods

not really, it means not believing in a god at all
for example i don't follow any organised religion, but i do believe there may be some sort of higher being other than us, so i don't really consider myself an atheist, i just don't follow some retarded ass church made to control the masses.

mahaha

Attached: Cat rd.jpg (600x828, 132K)

It's simple, use Google