What the fuck happened to my pc Yea Forums

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 771K)

It goes to this after pressing f2 and I can’t select any of the languages

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.63M)

Too much Yea Forums

AIDS

You need to pick Albanés keyboard

turn it right side up and add more desu

I’m not an idiot, and i mentioned previously that I can’t pick one no matter what I press

>Hyper Transport sync flood.
CPU shiting the bed probably.

Get new CMOS battery

A sync flood is initiated when the signals on the HT bus are in a state that makes normal operation impossible.

This could happen if the BIOS has configured the CPU/chipset incorrectly, but is most often the result of overclocking, flaky power, or broken hardware.

The mere fact that this happens does not help to find the cause. You should disable any kind of overclocking, and temporarily remove or replace all hardware components until you find the culprit.

This happened one time I was using it for work st home and the electricity went off.Could this have to do with this?

Do this, put new battery in.
Then this, reset everything to default in bios.

If it POSTS, then it's likely not the motherboard. Try removing CPU and RAM and reinserting.

Yup. If you don't have proper surge protection (you don't unless your shit is plugged into a UPS) this could have been well fried a component. Could be a transistor or a capacitor or any number of things. Or it simpley could have been the straw that broke the camel's back in a component that was already on its way out.

looks like you turned it upside down. Try righting it and then turning it back on.

Try taking the video card out and using the onboard and only one stick of ram.

Alright,If I’m able to show you the parts is there a way to see which is fried?

your pc got aids user

Turned off
turned upside down
turned on
same error message

what do I do now
I've already tried banging the top a few times with a clenched fist
do I have to delete the system32 folder now?

Attached: Done .jpg (3264x2448, 963K)

Unplug everything in the back except power cable. If you have 2 or 4 sticks of memory take them out and only put one in. If you have a video card take it out and use the motherboards internal vga to monitor. Unplug DVD/CD drive. Remove everything else, see if it POSTS and boots. If it POSTS but no boot it might be a bad hard drive.

While under normal circumstances I would in fact suggest the deletion of system32, that will be problematic if you cannot boot your computer to begin with. In the mean time, it would appear as if your BIOS has been corrupted. I would suggest searching for a way to reinstall your BIOS.

Attached: syntax error.jpg (500x400, 21K)

Dude I know system 32 messes your computer by right now it’s so messed up i can’t even access system 32

Nothing looks fried

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.91M)

you dunn fuked up. throw it away and but a new one

That's why you need to reinstall your BIOS. Right now your BIOS is busted, so you need to reinstall it before you can even attempt to delete system32!

Attached: IMG_7274-1.jpg (895x1024, 123K)

looks like your computer got rounded up for deportation, tough break amigo

Judging from your supa l33t water cooling, you fucked something up with the overclock settings and/or your CPU/motherboard fried from your l33t overclock settings.

Reboot while holding down F2, F5, F8, or maybe DEL... get to bios and reset to defaults to remove the shitty overclock settings you have.

Place a strong magnet next to the computer, should pull the components back to place.