I fucked up, Yea Forums

I fucked up, Yea Forums

So I've had nudes of a few girls that I know for a while now. Today I took it a step further, and made a fake Facebook account, with an old phone (new number though) and a VPN. And started sending them their nudes through messenger, and I ended up blackmailing one girl (which was not my initial intention) because she kept ignoring me. Definitely took it too far.

Anyway she has the police involved and now I'm scared as fuck. I have a feeling that the phone I used will be connected to me, even though I have a new number. Can I be tracked?

pic not related

Attached: DSCF0001.jpg (1536x3534, 1.1M)

Moron.. Enjoy getting your holes resized in lockup.

Yup this hasn't been my smartest day.

You mean you fucked up by breaking the law and now can't handle the consequences of your actions?

Enjoy jail

Post convos and pics

Send them pictures you know that they only sent you, so you go away for a long time.

THis

This, might as well give us some entertainment, think of it as one last shit post

Proof or never happened #newzelandmassacre

Don't leave us hanging op

op is fag

if op isnt a fag his jail mate will be

Well the first thing you can do is apologize

first show photos, second, delate your facebook account

Beat yourself up with a mallet or something, gag yourself and go to a shed or a barn, make yourself dirty, take a selfie, so your arm is obscured taking the photo and it looks like you've been kidnapped. Send her the photos.

retard

Genius

why aren't you connected to VPN right now OP?

if nothing is linked to you and you didnt use youre ip or phone number they have nothing on you. just delete your account cover all of your bases, act like nothing happened and move on. as long as the girl isnt underage the police wont do shit about it. they dont care enough nor do they have the clout to get warrants, or online data from facebook to find anything.

enjoy jail time looser

Why do you have coconut heads nudes? More importantly when did coconut head go trans?

Yes take it from me, a friend. This is good advice.

Attached: wernotwatching.jpg (620x413, 216K)

also delete the email you used to make the account, and dont call to change your phone number on the old phone. just factory reset it and keep it off/destroy it and or the sim card if youre really paranoid.
i also recommend wiping youre cookies/history off of your computer and resetting the router you ran your vpn off of

tldr delete everything and play dumb

Olivia's knees aren't looking too fresh here

might as well dump all the pics here

Faggot spotted

No need, think we've all seen this 'girls' coont b4 if they're sending it out to a sperg like this

Post all the nudes here idiot!!!

Can you describe some of the girls and their nudes? We’re the hairy or shaved pussy? Etc

How horny are you?

Very
Please give descriptions

Hair color, body type, tits size, pussy hair, types of pics

You are okay, just post some stuff

kek

Yet still not horny enough to crank one out to coconut boy

Attached: 1266104196612.jpg (553x599, 47K)

Pics or it didnt happen faggot

You're a fucking idiot dude. Why would you even start doing this out of the blue? Fucking retard.

Sounds like you did this over months and months.

Answer it

Relax man nothing is going to happen. Police is dumb as fuck

Enjoy prison

Attached: office-space-cornhole.jpg (580x397, 52K)

Legit is just a fake story, sorry.

Attached: got them all.jpg (1000x1000, 80K)