I present to you: A Leader

I present to you: A Leader

Pity, you don't have one.

Attached: TrueLeader.jpg (825x1200, 88K)

seems like something only people who obsess about politics would care about u fucking aspie

Don't worry op, someone will come for you soon enough

You presented a trash bag with a face

Pity, you unironically think that's a human

You obviously don't even know who that is

Point is, you could be next, bc nobody does anything about it where you live

Naw. More about living

She mourns for people who would rape her children and pour acid on them for religion.stupid cunt needs to open her eyes.

Attached: 1552936413358.jpg (236x330, 20K)

Look up the stats for NZ, no such thing

Sorry Muslims in NZ are not goat fucking child raping acid slinging scumbag.theyre tiny little angels.fuck you and NZ P.M. with a spiked bat

4/10 wouldnt bang
6/10 if she takes the hijab off

Haha, now this is ebin!

Go back to your containment board, your autistic

Just look who fucks you

Attached: 476456.png (1000x743, 56K)

Congrats muslims, another gate open. Now you can enter New Zealand, you are welcome there now.. Europe is already fucked, imo the only country still save is the US, protected by the Atlantic.

c'mon Yea Forums was better than that

with
they wouldn' t be save if they'd get there

\

LEADER? JUST A BETTER ACTOR THAN TRUMP. YOU REALLY THINK SHE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT A FEW MUDSLIMES?

Your keyboards broken?

But, yeah, stupid to ask that in the first place. Trump gives no fucks about anything not-Trump

Forgot to add: Gun-Law's changing there. Within the next 10 days

FUCK YOU NIGGER. IF THE ALL CAPS BOTHERS YOU IGNORE MY POST YOU FAT FUCK.

I'm cool with 7bit clean

But how tf you knew I'm fat?

Amazing

She has a great sad face.

virtue signalling 10/10

how do say cuck in woman?

donde esta cuba?

cuba se encuentra en el caribe

NZ was an accidental shooting.he was cleaning his gun and it went off.he didn't realize the gun was loaded.oops/10

under the crater?

not anymore

Just in case ...

Attached: 07321ba3-bb12-41f7-8663-0716bd7cbe4d.jpg (712x712, 80K)

She's such a fake. Reminder of never voting for a woman

Haha the doublethink is unreal.

>60 is a lot
How the fuck do they even define "mass shooting"

Let me see the stats for double homicides.

Cherry picked data. Lovely.
Not pictured: every other crime stat (except white collar) being dominated by blacks.
Imagine having to be dishonest to get your point across.

That's what you just did.
Kill yourself. Unironically.

What the fuck's that got to do with either mass shootings or killing muslims

Being that dense and not posting stats to support it, either

You're cherrypicking again and acting like a self-righteous faggot while you're doing it.

Kill yourself.

So drive by's don't count? What about the cartel shootings that rarely get reported.

How retarded can you be? Why kill muslims if your local drug cartell goes nuts? Drive-By's are almost always personal.

We're talking someone killing them bc praying. like Charleston you dense fuckheads

Why does an innocent persons death mean more to you if they're of a certain religion? You seem emotionally and mentally stunted.

I guess all shills really just pander to those that are easily influenced.

More like a pathetic moron who is submissive to Islam. Traitor

you say religion, but that's not what you mean. Charleston was against black CHRISTIANS. Christchuchrch against MUSLIMS. It was a white NAZI in both cases.

Cartels always shoot competitors, look at the narco wars in Mexico.

Also, I'm an atheist. Fuck religion, but I'll gladly accept anyone practising their religion

A leader of Islam?

I'm not sure how you answered me. Why does one innocent persons death mean more than another?

Please stop coming to conclusions about things you haven't studied such as the innocents and separation of the cartel victims from the cartels.

You're trying to make sense of the world by telling yourself "bad things happen to bad people"

Kill yourself. You don't give a fuck about these people's deaths. It's readily apparent in the way you so greedily use their misfortune to pressure society with your agenda.

I'll say it again: kill yourself.

Actually, I don't understand your reasoning.

Correct me, if Im wrong, but you're saying:

"That black person of cartel X killed my homie, so I'm gonna kill as much black people as I can, bc innocence doesn't matter"

How does that compute to anything?

Well actually it's the opposite. But you'll never understand, bc thoughts and prayers will always be enough.

Attached: 1552876306907.png (718x402, 641K)