SAND NIGGER HAS BEEN ARRESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAND NIGGER HAS BEEN ARRESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: sand niggeriod.png (765x462, 673K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geenstijl.nl/5146785/030-verdachte-gokmen-tanis-is-haatdemocraat/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gelukkig wel ja

lat dit ma so staan

I'm placing bets that a race war is coming within the next 5 years, just you watch user

So many trips and dubz. Also, check my dubz.

>>be me
>> still waiting

Watskebeurt?
Dumpert link?

Read em and weep fatty

Neger wat doe je.
Heb je geen internet ofz.
Krakakaka

Geef gewoon

Sand niggers, Black niggers, Ice niggers Asian niggers

Four elemental Niggers

So many niggers, my nigger. Also, check em.

Tu eres muy loco y feo. Me gusta Gatos y perros. Escribo pequeno espanol. Por que eres mucho el stupido?

Checked, noice

Check'd and kek'd

Lol this will not happen.

okay, what did he do?

Hopefully it does.
Too much cancer that needs to be removed.

Shooting on public transport

Public is too lazy/distracted. Tarrant has already been forgotten about by the general public.

Might be a few autists attacking Muslims now and again, that's about it.

palmface

awesome trips.

The solution to this is simple: they need to put this dirty nigger with the guy that streamed last week in a cage fight to the death in international waters so no rules. And whoever wins, fights the next guy to commit one of these crimes against humanity. This way, there is a new motivation. You get to go up against the last guy - and in the end you could possibly have a superwarrior left standing.

Checked, check mine

well im glad they caught the Pluto Public Transport shooter, i was really getting worried

They dont need to be attacked, Just removed from European soil

Tarrant has literally had little impact on the general public which is what he went out to do but nobody actually cares.

General public is more concerned about wages/jobs ect..

'Cause?

We won't let that happen, we come to your land, fuck white women inbred them with Mixed race babies. It's the only possible way to stop racial war!!!

This will never be supported all the while the nationalist parties are tainted with nazis, weirdos and violence.

cause he was on pluto shooting all those people on the public transport

It wasn't a terror attack. It's just an incel aiming at his ex gf, the others were in the wrong time at the wrong place.

.. Until the fireNiggers attacked ?

To have a race war then you would need the majority of each race to fight each other. Idk about Muslims, but most white people won't join in because they don't give a shit about preserving white people. Most are concerned with careers, relationships, hobbies and shit like that. I don't give a shit about "making a future for white children" because white children aren't anymore important to me than any other kids out there. There's a small, very vocal fraction of white people that are white nationalists out there. The rest of us aren't that retarded. Your race war dreams are gay because you'll never get the support of enough white people to purge all other ethnicities from our societies.

We will see with the next election. The shithole we call the EU will fall

This.

No seriously guys. By now, we already acknowledged that Muslims and Christians can't live together. Those are two completely different worlds. So, why are they keep coming into our countries, taking our monies and building their churches? Where can you see in Pakistan an catholic church or catholic communities like you can see Muslim communities in EU? I say fuck them all. Just send them back to their shitty Muslim piece of the world and there will be peace.

Right. Like the Brexit has led people to realize what they just voted for. After they did.

But the dumb never extinct.

I hate to drop the curtain on all you faggots but race wars, immigration issues, and all this social bullshit, is designed and inserted into the public rhetoric for 1 sole purpose: to distract everyone of the one true issue that has forever and will probably forever, spell doom for the majority: income inequality at a monstrous scale. The wealthy want you arguing about abortion, gun control, race and gender issues, etc., so you don't revolt in the street and the masses of bottom earners don't simply tear the diminute 1% that has it all.

So - congrats on falling for that trick and worrying about race wars

Well as I live in Britain it's quite clear there's no nationalist movement here and everytime a nationalist party tries to do something they make a fool out of themselves.

The EU might fall? Who cares? We'll still have immigration.

The Brexit is not the fail of the people. They voted out. It's the fail of the government which keeps rejecting any offer.

The UK was never a big part of the EU. They have their own currency, own laws and the EU has no shit to say in the UK.

They obviously can live together. Those people in Christchurch were living just fine with amongst non Muslims until a /pol/ fag ruined it all. Muslim extremists do the same. There are just some bad people out there.

Some? There are a lot of hate churches and schools out there that are proven to preach hate towards atheists, Jews, the gays etc.. founded by saudi's. You would be ignorant to believe that the ideology called Islam is peaceful and can live with other religions.

The brexit will not have the results, the voters were promised.

They were tricked into believing it.

By their own people. Right-winged betrayers.

So my friends cannot live in peace with me cause their religion forbids this to them?

Luckily they don't know that.

nice

>friends
Implying they wouldn't stab you in the back if they got the chance to do it without the consequences.

It's not their religion that's the issue, it's the ideology behind it that is causing issues. We have notice it all the time within the Netherlands. The third and fourth generation with a immigration background are all backing up and hating the Dutch and calling them racists. There are a lot of fights of multiple guys against 1 whitey. They are not all wrong but they proof it every day that most of them are.

geenstijl.nl/5146785/030-verdachte-gokmen-tanis-is-haatdemocraat/
The fucker was already on everyones radar except government i guess. Calling western women whores and screaming for sharia in public.

> knowing

ftfy

integration politics gone wrong

Not saying the people troubling you aren't a problem. Just doubting it's rooted in something like their skin-colour or ethnicity.

this post will be singles (::

Nobody's worried about any race war. And it's worthwhile to have strong opinions on issues such as abortion, gun control and race and gender issues. Also, income inequality is good. It's natural. It cannot be eliminated. If you took everything from the hardest working individuals in society and gave it to the laziest, within a matter of time, the hard workers would have more money again. Some people are just high-powered. And if you spend time every night helping your kids with their schoolwork, it should not come as a surprise when they are more successful than children of less hardworking kids. It's normal to have winners and losers, and the losers can aspire to be winners. That used to be called the American Dream. I have been a private in the Army and I've pumped gas and flipped burgers as a short-order cook. Now I'm a fancy so-and-so! I hated the Army, but I ran out of $ for school so I sucked it up and went. Anyway, what's the alternative?

Soo...he was behind that?

Attached: xo9226263q1exs0t9227959802500.jpg (1556x1139, 119K)

nice dubdubs

Terrible behaviour but I doubt you'd have the same attitude towards nazis who equally use hate speech?

and while you're out there fighting this phoney 'race war' and not having any kids of your own good looking liberals are having white babies producing families.

My beautiful Utrecht :( now its personal

>The UK was never a big part of the EU.

Attached: 1541110131725.jpg (891x1024, 66K)

Arm yourself user!
Otherwise you cannot guarantee a safe future for your unborn kids!

& immigration will continue even when we've left the EU. Our government has done nothing to curb immigration even when other countries in the EU have measures to curb immigrations.

White people are so great we'll be the ones to end the savage race war by diplomatic means

Neither can you with a firearm.

But then you can kill someone.

Doesn't solve anything but maybe someone creates a meme for you at least.

>Terrible behaviour but I doubt you'd have the same attitude towards nazis who equally use hate speech?
No i wouldnt. Last time we had actual nazis here and loads of em was 40-45. And saying stuff like that got you shot. Since getting shot doesnt sound fun id stay quiet.

But yes, if we got some nazis again not totally occupying my country in massive numbers andciviliabs killng people i would speak up. Unfortunately, its just muslims here killing people.. Funny how people are always so quick to tell other not to condemn killers cuz they dont originate from here. Maybe its time to, i dunno, get your fucking head examined?

He only bagged three.

How to end the war with someone who doesn't wan't the war to be over?

Together they form Captain Nigger

Bu cocugun ben amini sikiyim.

blindfolded

make him a minority

can't war much if you're alone

You know what i mean.

Ok, the far right instead of 'nazis' spreading propaganda inciting violence against Muslims, you think this is ok?

The far right are inciting violence and white folk are comitting terror attacks, even on their own people like Breitvik.

CUCKMAN THANOS DOWN

Attached: Cuckman Thanos.jpg (899x1599, 227K)

Is toch een kut stad.

So fucking what.
Good for him.

Let's not forget: This is eurotardville. This guy's quality of life will get much better.

5 years from now, he'll be spending his days with tennis, good food, and "guards" who will cater to his desires.

You must be from Sweden.

witnessed

Attached: 1494605325278.jpg (400x388, 99K)

Trips of truth

Newfag

newfag

Check'd

is he a newfag if he has always been a fag?

Yeah good luck with that.

Attached: Cape to Cairo.jpg (500x638, 117K)

newfag

Ask your mom

Attached: FB_IMG_1552814417976.jpg (621x702, 18K)