Alright fuckers, I got into this huge debate with my roommates and need the opinions of other retards...

Alright fuckers, I got into this huge debate with my roommates and need the opinions of other retards. WHICH WOULD YOU RATHER FIGHT? An anaconda or a tiger. P.S I know the picture is a cheetah but just pretend it’s a tiger.

Attached: B5D17FDB-759E-435F-B7BB-477875CD37FB.jpg (750x404, 317K)

like choosing between the plague and cholera... is running away an option? then i'd rather run from the snek than the tiger

I'd rather fight you you bitch.

WTF you come to Yea Forums for advice because you can't deal with your fucking roommates- you are so going to fail at life.

Also your roommates are going to scrub the ball cheese off their scrotums with your toothbrush from now on because you're such a fag.

Attached: 84099df31be4ff46fd2b1977dead4743.jpg (300x411, 33K)

the tiger, at least i can try and poke the eyes out and maybe hit the genitalia. wit the snake i have no real options.

someone is cranky today. wtf

Attached: 1491320272191599934.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Yeah honestly bro my bad for having friends and having stupid friendly arguments WITH SAID FRIENDS. Fuck off asshole.

So we said the conditions were you have to fight one, u get one weapon if choice (no gun or weapon with trigger p much obv) and if you survive you get a billion dollars so high stakes here m8

Well what weapon matters a lot. A machete then you can slash the snake or let it coil around you holding it between you and the snake. Mace into a felines face will probably fuck it up real bad because of the nose sensitivity.

Damn I ain’t even think about the mace for tigers, smart fucker aren’t ya? Lmao any weapon besides gun and I guess tiger/anaconda kryponite cause that’s basically an ez win.

Idk bro I’d rather the tiger. Once an anaconda grips you that’s it ur donzo. I might just sound and be retarded but I feel like if I got a good hit on the tiger I’d win but a fucking anaconda that shit is just a big no go for me.

anaconda.

Just have to be creative, don't know how snake eyes work but maybe flashbangs completely blinds them. Still even with clever tools to hurt and somewhat incapacitate, you still have to approach these animals afterwards, now with bare hands and somehow kill them.

Let's just say that if you get your arm down a tigers throat the right way, you could possibly choke it or tear something. On the anaconda you would just be speeding up your demise.

Use a long stick and poke out the eyes of the big cat.
The reptile has a flir array fuck that noise

in a locked room, tiger. in open area, anaconda.

THATS WHAT IM SAYING BRO fuck anacondas. They fucking EAT alligators!!!! Like what fucking tiger looks at an alligator and says yeah ima eat some gator right bout now. FUCK NO gimme the 1v1 with fucking tigger

I would fight both it'll make my death a little faster

I would much rather fight a tiger.
An anaconda can constrict enough pressure to pop blood vessels and even the heart. Most things constricted by an adult anaconda don't die of suffocation. It's commonly internal bleeding from blood being forced into one location until something just pops.

I tiger you can basically grab a large stick and hope to fend it off. A stick won't do anything to a snake with lightning fast strike speeds and a death grip of hundreds pounds of pressure.

Anaconda every day. Tigers are fucking huge and fast and will be clamping on your neck in 10 seconds. A machete or large khukri would mean I could get it bleeding, hopefully in several places and then try to attack the eyes or where it's spine would be behind the head. I'd get bitten a bunch of times probably but be able to dash a distance away and lunge in again until it got weak enough to dispatch.

Bro if an anaconda bites you once ur done. There is no leaping around it like Mario does to fucking gombas. This a 12-20 foot anaconda that shit is lethal if just IN THE AREA. If that shit bites you???? Ur 6 feet under already.

anaconda
tigers are way too big and fast

You could try to get swallowed whole and then rip out from the inside.

Tigers are the deadliest large cats, by far. This has been proven by scientists. Even with a weapon, you're fucked against those beasts.

There are numerous ways to beat an anaconda, even barehanded.

Their bites aren't particularly dangerous. They mainly bite in an attempt to keep prey still while they suffocate/crush them. Even the largest of anacondas will take a bit to kill you. There are tons of people who have survived massive anaconda attacks in south america.

The question posed is stupid, because people survive and beat anacondas all the time in the wild. Most if not all who get jumped by a tiger are going to die.

In what world does that shit work. The anaconda isn’t just gonna swole you whole it’s gonna constrict you, most likely squash ur organs and break most of your vital bones in your body then eat you. Plus isn’t an anaconda’s stomach like super acidic, I’m not too sure about that but I’d guess that since they usually swallow other big ass animals whole.

Yeah but cats are quick and you're probably not trained with a mace
It'd dodge you easily

Isn’t their vote force some ridiculous psi? Or is that just their construction thing? If so you might have swayed me, also I thought it went lion>tiger> and then other cat predators. Didn’t know tigers are the most dangerous. Good looks friend.

Anaconda

The snake is an ambusher. The tiger is too, but the tiger's agility is on a completely different level. The best the snake could hope for is a good tail swipe to knock you over and try to smother you. The tiger could smack you once and break your skull open.

Bigger snakes are typically less venomous than smaller snakes, the wound itself would be the bigger issue and it'd be far less severe than a tiger bite

>nothing with a trigger
>use mace
being this retarded

I meant the sense assaulting liquid, not the spike covered ball weapon. A

Fuck you, any weapon, give me a bucket of mace.

I guess you’re right bro these said anaconda and I swore they were crazy for it but it just seems to make more sense that it’d be easier than the tiger.

you with a bucket of mace vs a tiger? that tiger will eat you alive before you can do anything

Okay but you're using it in a bucket against a wild animal, chances are you both get maced

Nah, its their constriction that is ridiculous not their bites. They could crush steel probably given enough time.

And yeah, tigers beat out lions easily actually. Biologists say that they are ridiculously deadly. You have literally zero chance of living.

Lmao dump that shit on him. I believe in you fuck that tigers nose up.

That's a cheetah, dumbass.

Read the goddamn post you blind troglodyte.

if given sword or stick, tiger every time

I did, and you mistook that cheetah for a lion. Fucking retards man...

nah man, idk
>inb4 that's not a tiger you dumb cunt

Attached: 1551024908194.webm (600x338, 1.82M)

well in that case the anaconda easy, a hand held weapon would go far against a snake with limited maneuverability and time to plan your approach. a tiger would have too much of an upper hand being able to close the gap between you with ease and carries enough momentum to crush you even if you hit it mid pounce.

Tiger would be quicker than being slowly constricted then swallowed head first whilst still barely alive

If I get to choose a weapon, A spear and an anaconda all day. Look up videos of tigers. Full grown male tigers (even females) you wouldn’t stand a chance no matter what bladed/blunt weapon you chose. It would be on you before you even realized what was happening, and its claws and canines would do mortal damage to you insanely quickly. Huge predators like that also get flooded with so much adrenaline when they go in for the kill like that it would probably be immune to most pain you could cause it. Fuck, even just the power of a paw swipe without the claws would probably be enough to break your neck. Grizzlies can break limbs/necks with just a swat alone. I’m not a beast of a man, but I’m decent size (185cm, 83kg, pretty fit), and I’ve been full-on attacked by a muzzled bull mastiff before, and the sheer force of that thing barreling into me knocked me on my ass with ease. It probably weighed 55kg. Adult tiger would weigh 250kg+, solid muscle, crazy fast twitch muscles, agility, timing, coordination. A big snake on the other hand, while capable of striking out quickly, would be clumsy by comparison, especially a mostly aquatic ambush hunter like an anaconda. If a big 100kg snake wrapped you up, and you didn’t have your arms free, I think you’re pretty much fucked, and I think it would be a worse way to die than to either bleed out from a tiger mauling, or have your windpipe crushed in its jaws (something about being crushed to death by a prehistoric, googly eyed dinosaur is scarier and more cruel) but if you kept you kept your distance and had a 2.5m long pole with a 7-8 inch spear tip on it, you could jab from a distance and eventually kill the snake. Also top kek at the retards in this thread thinking an Anaconda is venomous. It’s a constrictor. But it still has nasty teeth on it.

this has been a wonderful conversation i just wish we had more people to discuss this matter, but it seems the anaconda is the easiest to 1v1 out of the 2.

tigers really that op man wtf
i thought i had the 1v1 with fucking tigger but i guess that guy is harder to kill than i thought

LMAO i though you meant a literal mace, like ball of metal on a stick.

Yeah, Anaconda and some sort of spear is the best way to go, assuming you have some space to manouver.

What if we gave the animals weapons?

I'm the one you replied to. That bite theory of yours is ridiculous, they're constrictors "bro". If it did bite changes are I'd have an arm free to stab or jab it's eye assuming it didn't let me go which it would. It would lunge and is fast as fuck but repeated small shots that draw blood would do more harm to it than bites would to a human. Also if you could almost straddle its head amd it began to coil up on you you would have a short window of time to deliver an instant death blow and that would be your best bet having worn it down. You suggest to me a realistic and better way to take it down, or the tiger if you're stupid enough to go down that road

>Inb4 nukes or that dumb shit

lmao, you cant even pass this off for just being Yea Forums
go fuck yourself, you miserable coon