What does it mean when a girl looks at you in this way?

What does it mean when a girl looks at you in this way?

Attached: pure cocaine.jpg (276x183, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.theonion.com/ugly-man-with-huge-penis-unsure-how-to-get-the-word-out-1819566240/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it means you need to do more chanting brother

Attached: 2018-11-27.png (769x699, 563K)

Pretty sure it means you're being disgusting but whatever

it means you put your dick in the wrong hole again

It means you went with what you thought was a good idea again.

It means that you should stop being yourself and try imitating someone who isn't an asshole.

It means you misunderstood what kind of party you were invited to.

Can girls really have a different look? They always look at my like this.

It means you should probably stop saying things.

It means you should quickly say "I'm sorry, that sounded better in my head!"

If the common factor in all the situations is you, then it's probably something about you.

No matter what you think of women, you have to agree that they have emotions besides disgust.

It means you should put back at least a handful of those pigs-in-a-blanket.

It means you should have gone through the self checkout.

It means you shouldn't ask that friend at work for good pickup lines anymore.

It means she really does want to go to that concert but she really doesn't want to go with you.

It means you have errantly spoken a nugget of honest truth while she was trying to wallow in some deluded self-aggrandizing fantasy.

What wrong with "I do not have the intention to fuck with you, but I always wanted to know which kind of women is able to accommodate my enormous penis in her vagina.

It means you should have cleared your browser history before you lent her your laptop to check her email.

It means you're really not allowed to stick your phone up her skirt.

>I am an autistic asshole

>which kind of women
I think there's a list, somewhere. Try googling "types of women"

google.com/amp/s/www.theonion.com/ugly-man-with-huge-penis-unsure-how-to-get-the-word-out-1819566240/amp

> honesty
> autistic asshole

Yup, this is Yea Forums

She doesn’t know the answer to ‘which hole should I fuck first?”

she's constipated...

>honesty
This is the problem. The average Yea Forumstard will call it "honesty" while everyone else in the room will call it "being an asshole".

Shitting out truths inappropriately, no matter how truths they are, will still get you branded as an asshole. I his is why you must never go out in public unless you are attending an asshole-pride rally.

Meanwhile, I'll sit here and look like a retard because I don't catch my auto-corrects when I'm posting.

It means sheś desperate for your hard cock to bein that lovely mouth