An Asian girl's superior body. How can a white woman even compete?

An Asian girl's superior body. How can a white woman even compete?

Attached: 006.png (853x386, 382K)

Neat take on the black vs white meme, but I don't think women are that openly as ooga ooga as men tend to be.

They're less toned

Asians are precious. They are so innocent and adorable.

Attached: ZEnEuan.jpg (2730x4096, 863K)

Attached: 1450172484089.jpg (496x600, 218K)

Gaelic is my first choice (Irish or Scottish) and Nordic are second (Icelandic, Danish) but Japanese and Chinese are fucking close. Asian women are only third because I'm celtic/nordic. If not for my ethnicity fuelling my bias, asian women would probably be my favorite.

Prob has a dick
Asian girls are nice and skinny though. They're equally attractive as white girls just in different ways

I'm Irish and German, and I'd date a chinese or Japanese girl way before dating someone of my race. I started dating a chinese girl last year, we're already talking about marriage and children. I went on tinder this weekend just to remind myself what roasties are like, and fuck, I'm never going back.

Japs are alright.

yah but those fucking scottish accents m8, fuckin A, nothing sexier. and boyo I gotta get some IRISH CREAM

nah, not every asian is thai, nice try though. Its not really accepted to be anything else but straight in South-Korea.

Attached: bp15.png (1200x1600, 1.96M)

lmao a shut-in virgin NEET talks about having choices

k

Is this a joke? There are extremly hot asian women, no doubt, but why would the one you posted be an example? She is merely skinny. That ass has never seen a gym. Her body is 7/10 at best.

Someone is upset

sauce?

White girls being cucked by Asians is my fetish

Not really, most asian countries just don't tend to be taught how to be less timid.
It's pretty severe in Japan.

I’ve noticed most white guys with yellow fever just mix up skinny==beautiful, evidenced here.

That is a rare one. Can you post something?

I'd just hate any 1/2 asian sons if they were born. asian men kys.

why

Well I don't know about that. My girlfriend has super genes and she looks just slightly chubby for 90 kilos. She is just really well proportionate. She is not that tall neither, 169 cm (5'6")

Most asian girls I've seen around that weight/height combo are fucking blob.

Asian dicks and asian faces. if you're too pussy to an hero just leave it to time to get you and kek to the bank, or get back to work

Haha is this a joke? I’m 181cm and weigh 77kg and feel like I could lose weight. Your girlfriend is a marshmallow.

discord..gg/FKnkJYE
(delete the extra dot)
server with no rules! post whatever you want, loli, gore, wins, etc...

I have no idea what you just tried to communicate to me

post pics

"slightly chubby" and 90kg @ 169cm don't belong into a sentence together. That is delusional.
My girlfriend is 168 and weighs 51 kg, and she could loose a kg or two...

I wish I had something

She could start by learning how to suck cock properly for one

yeah idk, I'm 24cm taller than that and I weigh the same, I also have pretty good fat distribution genes but I'd say I'm chubby at least.
>your girlfriend is a marshmallow
this, or she has a fat ass. in that case, pics

Attached: 1533606158703.jpg (1157x940, 83K)

Her stomach is flat, her thighs are a bit curvaceous but nothing you would call think or extreme. She just has good genes. While most asian of her weight/height not so much. Take the Big Angel idol group for exemple.

You want her to die or you just know nothing about nutrition?

Show your girlfriend, sounds like she has thicc thighs and a big ass and I want to seeee.

Ye, all the good in physical is in the girl, the boy in the other hand...

>How can a white woman even compete?

But not being Asian. White woman wins by default.

Told her to send me a pic but she doesn't really know how to properly take one also she is in her grandma attic??? Anyway enjoy

Attached: IMG_20190318_191850.jpg (1980x2526, 1.22M)

She is PERFECTLY healthy. Her ass and thighs are a _little_ too big though.

kiss of death 1973

She says she is not in the mood for pic and doesn't have a proper mirror or light right now

Attached: IMG_20190318_191902.jpg (1854x2391, 971K)

They compete presumebly by actually having an arse.

If you're into kids its hot though.

Yeah she is losing weight though. I'm still for her to be more healthy and she isn't the type to let herself be sad about her appearance all her so that's good.

Compare a 50 year old asain girl to a 50 year old white girl. Asain girls are cute when their young, but get ugly real fucking quick as they age.

are they?

Attached: c300bdd24bd51ca946182f0493444daf--nanking-massacre-chinese-babies.jpg (461x279, 12K)

I did not mean to offend you or anything, I was just saying that a BMI of >31 is overweight, not just chubby

>nanking-massacre-chinese-babies
Yes they are.

as long as you are not chinese...

It is! I'm just talking about her global appearance. She would be super slender even at 65 kg. I'm glad she decided to lose weight because being obese isn't good at all.

i agree
i cant stop fapping over this girl
am i crazy? or do u see it too?

Attached: Tight.jpg (1128x1522, 433K)

Chun Li GF she crushes you with her thighs

Attached: Chun-Li_SFIII3rdStrike-Online_Edition_artwork.png (2000x2381, 1.96M)

Disgusting!

Attached: th (55).jpg (475x655, 33K)

That’s southeast Asians. East Asians (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) age remarkably well. My Chinese girlfriend’s 50-some year old mom looks so fucking good.

Attached: yell.jpg (694x946, 286K)

I'm all for long legs.

Attached: IMG_20190318_195308.jpg (1137x670, 232K)