Looks like the muslims have responded to the New Zealand attack

Looks like the muslims have responded to the New Zealand attack.

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-154147_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 639K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sz_qpuc_C7U
bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/
geenstijl.nl/5146785/030-verdachte-gokmen-tanis-is-haatdemocraat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well that's no reason for anyone here to commit murder, ok?

Time for a crusade

Probably would have done it regardless

anyone got a source on him being muslim?

Weak response 3 to 50 guess who’s winning. No one killers like the white man

He's got the Muslim beard bro

Gökman Tanis, 37 years old from Turkey, i guess it aint a muslim

Turks are muslims you dumb fucks

We killed 50 people.
They killed 3.
The mosque shooter was a washed up and uneducated person and still effectively took out 50.
The Muslim fucker opened fire on a crown of people and killed 3.
Shows the gap in intelligence.

you mean ~80% of them?

Read it again fag

mudslims strikes back

Animals*

>from turkey
>muslim beard

you do realise that you are an idiot right?

>4/5 chances = 100%
user...

I'm just tryna find the full video of the NZ attack

>muslim beard

I got you gimme a second

>white man shoots up 2 places and kills 49 people
>Sandnigger shoots up a train and kills only three.
Whites do it better, go figure.

i don't even know what the fuck this means. what is the difference between a "muslim beard" and a regular beard?

>hijacks plane and kills hundreds
Yah to be fair with the drone strikes and shit we got more under our belt. Kek

I love you

Hm. All the sites I know have been taken down. I've got the video but have no way to give it. If you know any way to send it

Ima try youtube one time.

Break that shit down into Webms and become a fucking hero. / realistically maybe a drop box

>being this much in denial

Give it a nonsense name and dont make it public

care user, libz,mudslimes,msm,lil bitches scared of more violence. I say show the world what mudslimes really do and let them get what they deserve.

Bestgore has it.

It amazes me that most shootings kill like only 5-10 people like nigga if u fuck ur life at least do it good

Links my guy?

youtu.be/Sz_qpuc_C7U hurry hurry hurry

im asking you to explain to me the difference faggot.

bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/

I forgot about best gore. Although you cant download it on mobile

Its even worse than that, there is some suggestion that his gun jammed and he didn't know how to fix it.

A university educated Muslim got his great revenge spree ruined because he didn't know the basic operation of the weapon he was using.

Shows how white people do everything better

The guy is a convicted rapist, he shot a girl, some people tried to help her and got shot as well. Sounds like an honor killing or some relationship thing. Probably not related to Christchurch,l.

the difference is he is a turkish muslim with a muslim beard who just committed a terror attack and you are just an idiot thinking if he goes on /b and denies it that it will cover up this fact...fucking moron

muh damage control

>the difference is he is a turkish muslim with a muslim beard
no the difference is you are speculating without being able to back it up, faggot.

It shows how insane white people are. I'm glad you are becoming a minority.

he was after his ex you retard. it's not terrorist attack

yeah, yeah, watch it Achmed or your goats will be next.

I dont care if it is or isnt a terrorist attack. It just doesnt look like one with the information there is now. But I could be wrong, let's wait.

>soi boi libtard confirmed

its all over the news that it was a terrorist attack and the guy is clearly a muslim

you really are shit at this dude

Muslim beard is attached to a muslim

>guy is clearly a muslim
yet you still haven't been able to provide solid evidence he was, meaning you are speculating. i pointed out there's an 80% chance it was him, then you claim oh it's the "muslim beard", yet cannot give me a definitive answer on what the beard is because there's no single type of beard muslims use. i never once said he wasn't muslim, i have only been asking for solid evidence.

>i pointed out there's an 80% chance it was a muslim*

Not all of them

not even 10 minutes

Killed 50 muslims on a Friday. Basically free ticket to paradise. We thank that white guy for sending so many of our brothers and sisters to paradise without Reckoning

yeah i know dude this soi boi is just trying to troll, and is doing it badly.

The white man is the greatest killing machine ever devised by god. Makes you wonder why we’re being bred out. Might be something to do with a certain parasite’s fear of us.

most of them

im the same person you fucktard

Homosexuality was and is widely practised in Islamic countries. To please the homosexuals among his followers he promised them pre-pubescent boys in Paradise. So after committing plunder, loot, rape and murder in this life, the followers of Islam get "rewarded" by untouched virginal youths who are fresh like pearls.

(QURAN 52:24): "And there will go round boy-servants of theirs, to serve them as if they were preserved pearls."

(QURAN 56:17): "They will be served by immortal boys."

(QURAN 76:19): "And round about them will (serve) boys of everlasting youth. If you see them, you would think them scattered pearls."

hope your muslim brothers are having fun with their 72 virgin boys.....faggots

>replying to himself

kek

>obviously fixing a mistake i made
is you this retarded?

lol low IQ people make better soldiers & killers..just look at the US military. Retards like you who never attended univ cant understand that...just keep huffing drugs cletus & stay on welfare

>he was after his ex
>Atleast 3 dead and 9 injured
I guess his ex was dating 11 men and they were all on the train, so he had to shoot all 12 of them

the only mistake you made was coming here to defend your muslim terrorist brother

religion of faggots see here faggot

>the only mistake you made was coming here to defend your muslim terrorist brother
going full retard i see, never said he wasn't muslim, just asked for solid evidence he was, not speculation.

lol lil midget brenton started a race war & now lotsa crackers gonna die heehee

Attached: brent fucked1890423.jpg (225x225, 26K)

Lol where does it say gay sex? What about the verses about the people of lot that were punished for their rampant homosexuality?

>implying mudslimes can be smart.
Take another look at that desert we call the middle-east abdul.

there are rumors that this was a revenge murder of his sister in law. And that he shot everyone who helped her.

Here a video from him 10 years ago:
geenstijl.nl/5146785/030-verdachte-gokmen-tanis-is-haatdemocraat/

Attached: 037e68fe-0ea9-4e8c-a115-6cff842ff043.jpg (600x765, 55K)

>yeah i just came here to troll because im 13 and immature as fuck and have no life or friends and nothing better to do

there FTFY, faggot.

you fixed nothing, and made yourself look more like an ignorant dumbfuck who cares nothing about the truth.

>im really bad at this trolling stuff so il just insult you again because that makes me feel better about my sad pathetic life

FTFY...again faggot...

that's the best you got?

Attached: pathetic.jpg (800x450, 36K)

>we killed 50 people
Who is 'we'?
I didn't kill anyone, you fucktard.
And you also didn't kill anyone.

i murdered your moms vagina

They attack all the time anyway

Can we just nuke Mecca?

yes go ahead sir

brilliant idea

would definitely solve all the world's problems

is it only me that secretly wants a race war

I want to see the ruins of Mecca swamped in radioactive fallout before I die, even if it's only on TV.

Actually scratch that. We don’t need Muslim super mutants.

The sheep would probably still try and walk round it.

it's on the pirate Bay

Super mutants were caused by the FEV, you fucking retard.

We would get Muslim ghouls.