Can we get pictures of trans-surgeries gone bad?

Can we get pictures of trans-surgeries gone bad?

Like deformed "dicks" from women who tried to be a male
and vice versa?

Attached: tsr.png (589x450, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Transgender_Surgeries/comments/b2a26t/2_years_post_op_srs_with_dr_chettawut/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5227946/
discord
kotlinlang.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd like to see something a bit less gory, but far more morbid tho. I want to see before and after pictures of 7-10/10 young men looking like freaks after transitioning

How do these people not consider they won't stay young forever? Imagine being a middle aged tranny. What a trainwreck.

So it has a micro penis kek

She has a vagina now tho...

Mega clit

Theres that big reddit post of the chick/dude who got it turned inside out and how awful it is. Its what made me against the ol switcheroo

>Redditor
close the door on your way out you fag

So... they implanted one? Cuz if not, thats an inside out penis/a cavity. No way would it ever be a vagina unless implanted.

Link?

Im trying to find i only ever saw the screencap on here and not really sure how to navigate reddit

>She
>has a vagina

He.
If it's true that he had the surgery then he has a surgical scar that he has to keep from ever healing, which is what it would naturally try to do.

Attached: laughing.jpg (324x316, 92K)

yeah, was pretty gross, didn't want to save either, but all the talk about dilation and what a pain it all was...

Hopefully he didn't go through with the surgery so he can at least have sex with pedos that get turned on by little kid dicks.

Hey, priests will finally have someone they can perv on legally!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Yeah it didnt even look like a vagina nor did it function as one pretty much paid to have a permanently open wound.

No luck so far

he has a cut that won't heal, you can slice a hole in your stomach, shove a dildo in it so it won't heal, and it's the same thing.

imagine never beeing able to orgasm because your parents let you cripple yourself with hormone-blockers and then mutilated your genitals.

It has no vagina.
Its an artificial meat-hole thats not even able to clean and lubricate itself.

Attached: Y62Ghb_gBLiK7NNfGWm8Aw5jctZ7nLi7-WXL_FJX1A8.png (1409x4383, 655K)

Wow guys
It's so cool and funny to shit on a group of people who were already dealt an already shit card in life

We're so cool lul xD

Attached: 20180508.jpg (1200x800, 89K)

Attached: 1523215866990.jpg (654x367, 36K)

Oh no you're a bad guy if you maybe suggest cutting off parts of your body and taking pills that modify your body chemistry so you can cosplay is not a great thing to do

too bad "she" got fat.

Heres the post theres on with the pictures somewhere too

Look at this horrible one I just found, lmfao who do they think they are fooling with these clear as day imitations, am I right?

Attached: post op tranner.jpg (4666x3110, 1.06M)

Somebody post the rotten pus filled open wound.

She rubbed testosterone on the dick until it grew a lil

I hope it kills itself. Only a matter of time. Real people in the world with REAL struggles and this faggot is crying cause he doesn't have a boi-poochie, or because it's falling apart now. IT is fucking disgusting and IT should die

That's a rare complication, The operations are quite standard procedure. The person probably did it in some 3rd world country. Most patients are very satisfied with the outcome and it's NOT a never healing wound.

I'd tap that any time.

Lets be real
It's not coming from a place of concern or care

You just wanna feel justified for shitting on people who were already dealt a shitty card just because you think it's weird.

That's fucked. Like honestly. Grow up

Sorry I'm not a huge fan of cutting off essential body parts and acting like a retard

reddit.com/r/cuckold is what you're after

So when do you get to stop using the dilators when it's done right?

nobody forced them to hate their genitals, turn asexual and cut them off.

Attached: lesbian-couple-gives-son-hormone-blockers-says-the-child-is-26550204.png (500x449, 113K)

instead of ignoring these posts, you could report them as spam

>My argument hinges upon multiple assumptions about how something else feels

Well it didn't take you long at all to sound retarded did it?

The dilator has to be used regularily, that is true. But it's not an open wound. And dildoing yourself contantly isn't the worst thing a woman could do!

Modern problems require modern solutions

It's not. Its coming from a place of disgust because they are fucking disgusting mongrels. If someone lit this thing on fire, I wouldn't even waste my piss.

She did it

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 11.09.40 AM.png (844x443, 436K)

>Have to use an object to force hole from literally not closing.
>It's not an open wound though.

See this is why people think it's a mental illness. Do you not see how dumb that sounds?

You heard it here first folks. Thinking someone is weird justifies condemning them

yeah, i have to leave my ear rings in for the same reason, i can take them out for a few days, but eventually it will close, love my tiny ear vaginas.

After 13 weeks you have to do it twice a week or have the same amount of sex. Your girlfriend - if you had one - probably penetrates herself more often (or has it done by Jamal).

most of us don't care, if you want to super glue a unicorn horn to your head because that makes you feel complete, that's fine, we don't care, but don't make us call you a real unicorn, and certainly don't make the government make us do it (or risk our jobs if we aren't "understanding" about your fucked up situation)

>its not an open wound

lol. yes it is.
And its also prone to grow hair and scar-tissue on the inside (rendering it more and more numb!).

Attached: AcUdGkbfKx8lR7ERlhb3uLQ72XBklAgv_lg.jpg (500x384, 29K)

trans people are a modern phenomenon. that's just a fact

No, IT thinking not having a boi-pussy is an actual problem is condemnable. Like I said before.... real people, with REAL problems in the world....Not this faggotry. Kys along with this trans shit.

Buddy my wife's vagina doesn't close itself up if she doesn't put anything in it.

It's usually 3 times a day for about 3 months, 2x daily for another 3 months and then once daily until 1 yr post op, after that it's like once a week for like the first 2 years then maybe once every two weeks for the rest of your life. But after 1 yr you'll lose like an inch or 2 of depth it doesn't just close up. Also after a year you can substitute dilating with weekly sex.

Depending on the technique like the image I posted this is the thai method which produces a naturally lubricating vagina and a more anatomically correct/ more visually appealing vagina. The crap results that usually get posted are the american penile inversion method which is sloppy and takes like a couple of hours to do and looks horrible.

Only thanks to Jamal.

Wouldn't it be real fucking painful then? Ive got scar tissue from a surgery site that is always real sensitive and if a touched even lightly sometimes can cause pain. It was just an incision in my back.

Thanks to nature and being natural.... and not being some trans trash.

Double- doubles of truth.

I certainly care when they are brainwashing their kids and want to start castrating them chemically asap.

I wanted to be a space-engineer and marry my dog when I was young.
How can these poor kids possibly "know" they are ok beeing trans and asexual when they grow up?

Attached: sifan-20150710.jpg (960x1280, 322K)

You understand that if Jamal wasn't doing anything it still wouldn't close right? What am I saying, I'm arguing with someone who's pro gender reassignment, of course they don't understand anything about real vaginas

Listen mother fucker, you’re as bad as vince

Go back to log posting your bait is getting shitty

the elon musk thing?

I'd fuck a cute trap in the ass but I'd never stick my cock in a neovagina that looks like an axe wound

Yea, idk what this faggot is talking about either.

yeah, the kid thing is fucked up, i always said if they still believe in Santa, they probably shouldn't get to decide...

My nephew is probably gay, and when he was young he like to play dress up more than his sister. I am curious to see how he turns out, if it was a phase, etc... But I can't imagine if the first time we saw him playing with a Barbie doll we went to the doctors to have his dick cut off.

Silly child fantasies are not comparable to doing what it takes to alleviate having structures in the brain consistent with the opposite sex.

People are born with cleft lips, missing limbs, ect. Nature isn't perfect. It's not so weird to think that there could be unlucky people born with brain structures consistent with the opposite sex.

And if this is the case, they deserve treatment no matter what age they are.

Sure, there may be normies who fall through the cracks and fuck themselves up for no reason, but at the end of the day, it's better to make your own decision and be fucked up by it then to have someone else make a decision for you and be fucked up by that

Attached: second.png (610x457, 393K)

see

Your wife will be tighter one or two inches as well once Jamal stops penetrating her daily (as your own penis does not fill her our)

It's so obvious that it's a credit card sham, did anyone even fall for it?

>t. discord trannie

most of all trannies are satisfied, or most of the ones who don't commit suicide are satisfied?

That is what an open wound is. Do you know about "dilation"?

I know, my brain chemistry makes me a psychopath, just let me live my life and kill people, quit trying to change me!

Jamal surely knows about it.

You can act like a woman all you wish, but you'll never be one. Not by wearing make up to make you look like a bimbo, not by dressing like one, not by mutilating your chest or your genitals.
Get over it, you butt-mad faggot.
If it has a dick and you want to/have fucked it and you're a dude, you are now the biological definition of a homosexual. Being gay is wrong so don't misrepresent yourself as being straight.

>boy/man/hes born with a penis
>girl/woman/shes born with a vagina
>choose one.

Only the mentally ill argue otherwise.

Facts do not cease to be true simply because they are ignored.

Chomp another Tide pod, precious snowflake.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Attached: b5.jpg (528x528, 68K)

how intellectually dishonest must you be to play that off as a fair comparison.

i swear, people will defend to the death their desire to be assholes for no good reason

Mine makes me suicidal and violent towards others.... nobody seems to sympathize when I try to be myself. All they want to do is stop me and make me someone I'm not.

most an hero

It fell apart though. And it was half made out of intestines and couldn’t feel anything.

Getting off is one of the few things I enjoy but I also like spending time with my kids. If my parents blocked puberty and mutilated my dick before I even had an orgasm, then I’d never know how much I like being me.

Jazz is like that, his happiness comes from dilusion. You expect any of us to think he’s happy with not being able to feel life’s pleasures just because he never knew them? Ridiculous.

By that logic a child called it should have been happy just because he never knew good things. Obviously Jazz is not happy. He smiles for the camera but talks about the challenges and how hard this is. Everyone “supporting” him is just peer pressure pushing him into a carousel of agony, destroying his ability to feel good or reproduce.

My kids are not draining to me, it’s immensly satisfying. I am truly completely satisfied with my life and he’s been robbed of everything that helped me have my greatest memories. It’s truely sad and horrifying.

>Getting this worked up over a Yea Forums shitpost

Attached: ad9uhuq7f3k21.jpg (736x609, 87K)

that's a real vagoo. nice try.

I think they were speaking in generalities, someone holds a gun to your head, are you gonna fuck a trap in the ass, or the typical tranny in her new axe wound?

How intellectually handicapped do you have to be to think surgical mutilating your genitals is ok?

I'm trans and into men, also I meant that it might close 1 to 2 inches if you stop dilating permanently, otherwise it will remain the same size.If you follow a schedule

How's the knowledge that you might be a part of the 45% soon?

I think it has less to do with intelligence and more having an easily programmed mind.

The two usually go together but are not mutually exclusive.

people who amputate their perfectly healthy limbs are beeing treated by psychologists. We treat is as a mental illnes.
We don't give them an axe to start chopping.

Why should it be different with genital-hating people who want to chop off their perfectly healthy genitals?

Attached: 1552923139896.jpg (1024x768, 91K)

it's a mental disorder you are ignoring, what about anorexic people then? Should we play along with their psychosis and tell them they are fat and should lose weight? "Let them be them and be happy"? Honestly it's a valid question, because society does seem to be faitly content with the other body identity disorder (most body builders have it, and most of us say it looks gross or is an unhealthy obsession, but society lets it slide)

how can pic related look so horrifying, yet so cute at the same time?

If someone is truly intelligent then they are not easily manipulated. An intellect would see right through the veil.

Because of the kikes.

Some powerful 'tism you've got there

I don’t care what adults do so much but pueberty blockers are absolutely unacceptable. It is child abuse since it prevents the child from ever being able to make an informed choice. We might as well chop dicks off when men are born and decide it immediately. What a horrible practice the left has brought us.

No, we're shitting on people that have been brainwashed to think that they're something they are not.
Some guy likes to dress up in women's clothing, is attracted to men - that person is a gay drag queen. I can accept. That's fine. Humanity and sexuality comes in many flavors.
Some guy who cuts off penis and then says he's a woman...that's a mental disorder.

Attached: Butthurt7.jpg (265x371, 24K)

>I can't use words to argue, so here is an over used meme!

You have an unhealthy obsession with niggers

it is Yea Forums, where do think all the BBC worship/cuck threads come from?

And you with transsexuals.

The difference is, it's not inherently unhealthy to have a female or male brain in the wrong the body. It's an otherwise healthy brain that was unfortunate enough to develop the wrong body

It's a neovag, she just posted it on reddit yesterday, sorry if it doesn't fit your narrative that
>all trannies will have axe wounds.

reddit.com/r/Transgender_Surgeries/comments/b2a26t/2_years_post_op_srs_with_dr_chettawut/

Pic related is also by the same surgeon

Attached: thai 2.jpg (2448x2020, 304K)

> Not inherently unhealthy
>Almost half kill themselves

Lol k

the whole "it's a female brain in a man's body" thing is such bull

OP is trans, hoping to be scared straight.

>It's 41%
>They are attempted not committed suicides
>I'm perfectly happy with my life
I'm no longer depressed like I was pre transition, I'm usually rated 6,7,8/10 without makup on /soc/ which is more than most girls can hope for. I get hit on a lot, and I actually enjoy my life without having to deal with anything trans related. Good luck being a miserable basement dweller, who thinks making edgy comments will make himself feel better.

That fits his narrative that looks fucking disgusting

>once Jamal stops penetrating her daily
Really? Is that the best you can do? Sad for you, user

Looks like raw chicken. I would not put my penis in there.

Barfo. These poor deluded people.

>that looks fucking disgusting
It looks like a vagina, you're an obvious fag, who's into dicks apparently. That's also 5 months postop according to her post and it usually takes a year to look 100%.

I've seen several vaginas and none have looked like that

>However, as time progressed I slowly began to stimulate my clitoris and eventually began to bring myself to orgasm. Given that many men and women have failed to conceptualise the orgasm, never mind express it through language,

These people need therapy holy fuck

Ya no shit. Lol.

I would quite happlily smash the granny out of jenkins until we could no longer walk, sleep repeat until i died. 'She' is fucking stunning. More womanly than most women that we all see on a day to day basis. So what if 'she' hasnt got a nice pussy.. Ass and mouth all the fucking way.

Sir, you are a homo.

You should probably visit your doctor about that, satan

No it doesnt you're obviously a fag completely unfamiliar with pussy. That shit looks like a fucking axe wound and you know it and no shit it will never be 100% bc it's a fucking dick turned inside out you fuckwit

Attached: female at last.jpg (600x800, 51K)

Attached: still would.jpg (702x722, 131K)

If thats what it takes to be fucking that stunning piece of fuck meat i would jump at the chance.

'Shes' never gonna fuck my arse tho eh

Hahahahahah exactly what these creatures deserve gaping infected wounds

Bunch of fags.

Attached: Butthurt2.jpg (200x200, 12K)

>"That was really, really challenging because I had an addiction to food," she said. "And it was something that gave me comfort. And I had to let that go because the surgery is so much more important to me than any slice of cake or pizza."

And doctors confirmed his mental state was ok for surgery ?

Natalie Mars once fucked a tranny with a dusgusting, ugly defromed dick.
Forgot its name, though.

Attached: Unbenannt.png (1017x859, 1.84M)

>permanently pre-pubescent penis

sounds good to me. whats the problem?

>got infected meathole
>asks the internet for help instead of going to the doctor

these people

0/10 If I were a dude who wanted to be a chick I'd either bury that shit deep and move on with my life, like the majority of people due when they have an outlandish fantasy, or transition everything but my dick. There are clearly people out there that love trans' feminine penises, no reason to mutilate yourself.

so if female and male brains are a thing, do you dispute the gender gap?

This

Also what about if I believe my truck identifies as a hybrid. Do I get tax breaks. Can we make other people pay for the extra 2 gallons of gas it takes to get me 30mpg? Can i park my truck that's 18ft long in a compact space because you just dont understand how I feel about my truck. These idiots make no logical sense. Bring back state hospitals to house the people that have mental disabilities.

>i want neural regeneration to be a new technology so hard i'll just pretend

more like pain-gina after you bend them non-regenerating nerves to shit with no existing therapy to regenerate them

just twist your spine however, it's cool, you're a lizard jellyfish person

Attached: 2kWT6Ho.jpg (400x300, 41K)

Attached: change2.jpg (1463x2048, 511K)

Attached: change1.jpg (1463x2048, 539K)

Be gone faggot

>youre a fag for not liking mentally ill faggots that cut their dick off

kek

They will both be an ambush in 10 years.. my dudes got a points all men who dress up like girls turn into old men and they're unhygienic ass stabbing behavior tends to lead to a leaky ass so enjoy that.

you're not old enough to change sex or anything dude wtf. Nobody wants to acknowledge that you're a bought bot. your thoughts and opinions don't particularly matter. you're white. you don't even exist. you're a fucking blight on society. your very existence is why we can't have nice things.

so that's old actually

>they tried and it broke

amazing

Attached: Dy-Zf9BU0AMyEHz.jpg (1200x915, 138K)

Was this

her

?

Mental illness.

Attached: 13B983BA-7B9E-4ECD-95B1-B5DFE7F993F1.jpg (621x643, 161K)

Look at that jaw. He transitioned at what most trannies consider to be the "perfect age" e.g. pre-puberty, has a pound of makeup on and is photoshopped and yet he still has a visibly male jaw. I'm sure he'd have more masculine properties if it were not for the pose, makeup and photoshop. Remember kids, trannies always look worse in real life

Attached: 12362800_1654710334817369_7301111842491339958_o.jpg (1860x1462, 724K)

Attached: 15977925_31095654800779506_925441289429268504_n.jpg (960x960, 340K)

How do they piss? Its literally just a sausage of their own flesh. Is the meat dildo alive? Does it rot?

Attached: 1522442143648.jpg (316x202, 30K)

so brave so progressive

Attached: 12111925_1643796415908761_6664020422898640995_n.jpg (960x847, 136K)

Right?! This cunts logic is so fucked

IT is not a 'vagina'. She didn't even have enough penis to use since she is on hormone blockers so they had to use part of her intestines to make it deeper, and it is still not deep enough for sex with a man larger than four inches according to all the jokes she and her mothers make. It immediately began falling apart and having issues after they finished the surgery, it is a mess.

Truly a mental illness.

Attached: 1547303385454.jpg (1237x3864, 889K)

im glad i dont associate with these "trans" "people"

Why are such a large amount of male to female trannys so autismo?

Monster. Pass the eye bleach.

Stunning.

* when the age of consent is reached i hope 'she' gets even better looking and grows some tits.

Honestly, i feel trannies shouldn't even be topic. How many trannies are there? Less than one in thousand? The fact we are discussing such fringe topic with such zeal is really weird. I am not sure i understand why is that.

That person has clearly other problems than gender tranniness.

they have literally been finding people with autism are more susceptible to thinking they are trans due to their mental dysfunction, there is a legitimate link. This shit is straight quackery.

yeah not ill at all

why do you think this is a fringe topic? Don't be a moron.

It’s a he

Fringe topic as in it doesn't deserve the attention its getting. Again: Less than one in thousand people.

Always relevant

Attached: Stop being a tranny.png (575x2025, 365K)

Have you ever seen a vagina before?

sure lets just ignore this it will go away on its own no problem! And if you think there are only 1000 trans people you are fucking retarded and a cuck.

"We used data from national surveys to estimate the population size of transgender people in the United States. Estimates of the number of transgender adults significantly increased over the past decade, with a current best estimate of 390 per 100000 adults. That is about 1 in every 250 adults, or almost 1 million Americans. These numbers may be more typical of younger adults than of the entire US population. We expect that future surveys will find higher numbers of transgender people and recommend that standardized questions be used, which will allow a more accurate population size estimate."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5227946/

damn 1 million trannies in the US and counting.

Attached: AJPH.2016.303578f3b.jpg (748x625, 59K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a small favour? C-come join this super active /pol/ Discord server p-please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

m

Attached: join akarin 13.png (320x372, 219K)

It really is sad to see so many people hating on transfolk. Like one of the other posters said, they have life difficult enough as it is.

Why go online and attack them? Who is that helping?
What's your endgame here?

You'd fuck it raw. Don't lie.

Attached: 1552419989551.webm (640x1136, 1.21M)

Gee its almost like cutting a hole in your private parts to fake being another gender is disgusting and pathetic regardless of the mental inclination?

wrong site faggot

Who is this

did you miss the bit where it's "vagina" physically fell apart?

Attached: 2f73f3cf95afc5474386719469160470.jpg (800x600, 190K)

That's not jazz

>It really is sad to see so many people hating on transfolk. Like one of the other posters said, they have life difficult enough as it is.

well, if your post is serious, i offer a serious reply.

the animosity toward people with mental issues that call themselves trans lies in their requirement that everybody disregard their mental issues and accept their delusional reality as being equal to our absolute reality.

it might be a more agreeable relationship if the people with mental issues that call themselves trans simply accepted the fact they suffer from a mental issue

i'm sure there's not many people that literally hate people with a, for example, personality disorder - unless that person tries to force their disorder on others as everybody's reality.

There are lots of things people do I don't agree with. I don't go online and create threads to make fun of them.

As long as there isn't anyone trying to force you to get dick surgery, it really isn't something that you need to be obsessing about.

It seems better to just let people people live their own lives and make their own choices.

That is terrifying.
>testicular implant
>pump

this shit shouldn't be medically acceptable because frankly its not. That is the issue. You functionally are having to mutilate yourself to saitiate mental illness. This is not a treatment healthy or functionally condonable as a medical proffesional because of the ultimate harm it does to the patient.

What the fuck. Truly its a mental illness, LOOK AT THAT.

Its a national outrage if you dont use their pronouns. When I see a crazy guy on the street who thinks hes Dwight Eisenhower, I don't refer to him as general because HE ISNT EISENHOWER

Agreed. It should be considered malpractice.

Ok, I get that. To me there's a difference between telling someone "I'm not going to call you a girl", and going online to talk about how dumb they are for asking, isn't there?

Like, there'a lots of people I think make bad choices. But I don't go around posting about how homeless people are dumb for living on the street, or incels, or furries or whatever.

Everyone is doing their thing, for reasons that make sense to them..

Unless they're hurting me, I try not to care, you know?

Hahahaha

discord..gg/FKnkJYE
(delete the extra dot)
server filld with traps and sisey bois

you're a faggot

Pump, pump the jam... (in my head now)
(also, pic related, anyone else think of this?)

Attached: Reebok-Pump.jpg (750x422, 46K)

>Truly a mental illness.

Yep. But it's culturally accepted now, which means that we have a mental illness being normalized. That's dangerous. I see religion the same way. If it weren't for the fact that a huge majority of people were on board with religion, someone who believes in magic, ghosts, all powerful universal beings, etc. would be labeled as mentally ill. But due to popularity, it's considered normal.

I mean you look around society and you see mental illness basically everywhere, the true issue of today imo is the noncongruence of society with reality, entropy will step in soon as it already is. Shits gonna get worse unless something drastically changes. Seeing these things for what they are is the first step though.

I just love we live in the times where
>my vagina fell apart
can be a phrase.

The front fell off

Thought everyone hated the bad guy from Incredibles.

>To me there's a difference between telling someone "I'm not going to call you a girl", and going online to talk about how dumb they are for asking, isn't there?

the people that tell a "trans" that they're 'not going to call you a girl/boy' receive a militant response creating a situation where a mentally delusional person is righteous, and the person planted in reality is evil.

>Like, there'a lots of people I think make bad choices. But I don't go around posting about how homeless people are dumb for living on the street, or incels, or furries or whatever.

not a good comparison, any of them.
for example,homeless people are not delusional - they don't think they have a home and require everybody to see their home as real.

>Unless they're hurting me, I try not to care, you know?

hurt needs to be defined.
it hurts society in general for people with mental issues to control the reality of a mentally sound populace.

Go be sensitive somewhere else

This entire subject. Mental Illness.

When you break it down there are only a few types of people. First we have Men and Women. Then you have sexual preference. Men, women, both, neither. That is it. That is all there is worth acknowledging. What you wear ,clothes or makeup doesn't fucking matter. If you try to walk outside these, mental illness is at play. You weren't born the wrong gender. You aren't only attracted to females on every third fortnite. You don't identify as dogkin. You have a mental disorder that is not properly diagnosed. You can be masculine as a female, and you can be feminine as a male. Doesn't make you either of them. Surgery doesn't change that. People born with both genitalia are a minority outlier and are not the norm and don't fit the bill for this subject.

Idk man, maybe you run into a lot more trans people than I do.

It's just not something that comes up very often I my life.. Do you live in San Fran or some sort of trans mecca?

For the amount people seem to care it must come up a lot, otherwise getting this upset over it might seem like random punching down on vulnerable people just doing their own thing.

I am left leaning and think this shits getting out of control

It’s just a gloryfied belly button

I drink in the short north in columbus ohio sometimes, i've seen a few trannies, and it's like lesbians. On TV they are all hot, in reality, they are all 50 ugly women. I've seen less than 10 attractive lesbians. I've only seen a dozen trannies, and not a single one would remotely pass, fuck, honestly, i was jealous of how tall or how big the arms on some of them were...

>I don't experience this in my personal life so its not an issue!
are you really this dumb? Also I've met trans people, only 1 of them was a decent human being tbh. They are extremely rife with mental illness (who would of thought?). Catering to mental illness is unacceptable. You don't cater to delusions, it reinforces them.

Gays seem the same way, wish data was more popular back in the day. Would love to see even gays/tranny percent 50 years ago vs today. (Obviously it would be like 1000th of what it was, and people would just say "it was hidden" or "less accepted then" but still)

Very much so. We are at the point of normalizing mental illness right now and that isn't a good thing. These are people we are expecting to lead the world. When we lose the ability to identify problems in one area it inevitably bleeds into all our other decision making. People like Jazz now have a public podium. They are influencing young people with dangerous and harmful narrative and it is just views as progressive. I'm left as all hell, but even I can see this is becoming a problem. The left is mutating into a monster that is losing all control and shows no sign of stopping. I want off this train.

is this the one that was blacked pretty quick after the change?

oops meant for

>hiding the gay
easy
>hiding being a transtard
impossible, not a single tranny i met passed even remotely as a woman

I've been hearing a lot of talk about getting the government involved (like Canada did)
and again, there is always a threat to the job if you are seen in any way as "intolerant" (which can mean quite a bit sadly)

And again, I don't care if you are a furry, but if you expect people to actually go along with your delusion you are a dog or fox... well, that's different.

Idk - Maybe I'm just sheltered. I live in the suburbs, so maybe I don't run into all the types of unusual people you do.

But it seems to me like unless someone is trying to cut MY dick off, it's not really something I need to think much about.

Even if I run into a trans person at Starbucks and they clearly don't pass, what the fuck am I out? I see lots of ugly people every day. What's one more?

Well pick it up and move on! Use some tape for now and staple or glue it when you get home.

Sure, I agree that having the government lock people in cage for disagreeing is nuts.

But this isn't a /pol thread about government policy, right? It's post pictures of them looking bad so I can make fun of them.
Like - What does that help?

honestly if you are happy with yourself and feel you are in a better place mentally and physically then good for you

?

Attached: 1552419304047.webm (640x1136, 631K)

Where do you live that you don't see it? I see quite a bit in Columbus Ohio, but work much closer to the country "Etna Ohio" and there are several lesbians that look awful manish there even. (not sure which pronoun to use so I don't get fired, so I stay in my office and ignore sales and the warehouse)

>imagine losing your job because you used the wrong pronouns
>imagine being convicted for a hate crime because you punched a tranny that tried to steal your wallet
>imagine you pay these surgeries with your taxmoney
these things happen

well I guess like even the Eienhower thing, they'd probably lump all cross dressers as trans.

who cares,they should be locked up in mental hospitals.not getting surgerys to get their dicks cut off

i like the shoes but the basketball look so fucking bad

to spread awareness that it's not like 90% of Yea Forums threads where everyone wants to fuck a trap? That maybe it's a bad idea and not just taking a pill so you can look pretty, wear dresses, get free drinks, and fuck a lot?

maybe not, thinking of the other popular kid, the blonde I think.

Glad you like my work

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-19 Corey Maison on Instagram “ lovesimonmovie is finally out 🎬 👬🏳️� (479x598, 664K)

Wait ... I thought this was Yea Forums. Shut up you snowflake.

She's a genetic female though

>already dealt a shitty card
the card wasn't dealt, they took it by themselves and by free will, which is a huge difference

A lot of us get dealt a shitty hand, we deal with it ourselves, not force it upon everyone else.

Cracking tits

Roll for month of the year he kills himself.

1-9 is Jan - Sept, except if you hit 10, 11, or 12 which is october, november or december respectively.

April death

Attached: t1543090928838.jpg (845x734, 61K)

Attached: t1534035103284.jpg (708x912, 495K)

Absolutely foul.

Attached: trap 1534029543821.jpg (1600x900, 130K)

Attached: sandifer.png (1304x1616, 1.26M)

Attached: 1486593892067.jpg (916x1280, 284K)

Attached: _485165991702.jpg (1024x683, 137K)

Attached: 28058641_1434465983347265_325274632233388668_n.jpg (960x720, 52K)

Attached: 1545003504919.jpg (300x225, 59K)

Fuck off you delusional trainwreck

You're a fucking liar.

Keep trying faggot

Attached: fag1536446812215.jpg (750x733, 404K)

Wouldnt get near it, give it 15 years it will start to look like grampa

Attached: @+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++1506560207140.jpg (300x240, 47K)

Attached: @1506172254231.jpg (960x696, 93K)

Holy fuck, kill yourself. You are a walking joke.

Attached: 1528944412426.jpg (530x706, 55K)

u funny user

Attached: tay mound.jpg (2005x3007, 1.88M)

Attached: @1506173433712.jpg (1408x5896, 1.41M)

Your struggle is self induced.

Attached: 1533992472937.jpg (676x704, 131K)

How dare you

Attached: 16nZ6Ai.jpg (1600x1200, 302K)

no, born this way

Yes. Let's fucking stop playing this game of extreme pretend with mentally ill individuals. You want to mutilate yourself and pretend you are something you are not? Go ahead, but don't fucking expect me to take you seriously and play along.

Attached: % 1506178351628.webm (640x360, 1.96M)

No, but fuck you if you try to tell me to think it's "normal".

Boo hoo the world is such an unfair place!!! Grow up faggot.

Attached: % b487b88926d44bea098bbda36d7977d4.webm (810x540, 1.86M)

already posted u faggot

kill it with fire

He has what little remains of his mutilated penis, upon looking at which he feels pride and joy at being finally "complete"

In other words, his mental disease was not detected in time and proper treatment was postponed.

Fixed it for you.

I was gender dysphoric in HS: I was an antisocial loser beta male who hated being a man because I envied women. I fantasized about having a body like theirs.

I am SOOO grateful I didn't grow up in the current climate: my fantasies would be ENCOURAGED. Instead of a path forward through learning how to navigate the world as a man, I would have obsessed and fixated on making myself a woman. I know this isn't data or hard evidence but I know it's 100% true in my own case. I was so impressionable, and the cultural climate of excuse making for teens trying to find their identity in moments of weakness would have been too much to resist. Thank God this stuff wasnt around 10 years ago.

You don't get to try on someone else's skin if you don't like yours. HRT, SRS and the trans movement in general make this claim falsely. The medical science isn't there. You don't get to be a woman, you have to learn to live in your own skin. And I haven't been persuaded that these are legitimate solutions to symptoms of dysphoria, which are naturally occurring to so many. The temptation to take the easy path to a surgically prefab identity must be so strong for teens these days, I feel terribly for them.

do you find it hot, I know

If I had to be honest I woudlnt like to fuck a trannies pussy.. but I would gladly fuck that ass,if she looked passable and pretty enough..

so since u are going with a tranny,you might as well get taht 'bonus' as well

Don't worry, the rest of us having to put up with this shit is not going to last forever

that is a lie. do your research,annon

is that the one that was huffing nitrous on stream a bit ago?

>he is on hormone blockers so they had to use part of her intestines to make it deeper

jesus christ what the fuck are people doing to themselves

You got it

Dam straight girly sissy penis the best

Meanies! It's just not fair!

unless you were fucked in the head and thought it was the only way to be happy.

(again, regular people do it too, I'll be happy if i get that job, that woman, that house, that car, that money, and when we aren't happy we think it's the next thing. Would really suck if that "thing" was having your thing cut off though...)

And when he demands you think, act, and talk as if he's a woman? Fuck that.

Quick question - I haven't even googled this

Are there examples of transgender being outside of the human species?

i've heard a few stories on 'lgtb' and the vast majority describes the procedure of dialation as proper painffull

Lol, keep trying, but all your effort won't cover up the fact that you're the real freak here.

If you're not legally allowed to decide to have sex until you're 18 you damn sure shouldn't be qualified, nor should anyone be qualified, to make the decision that you are trans.

Fucking hell the mental gymnastics involved in everything to do with trans people is on a whole new level
I'm surprised they don't all just kill themselves

Attached: t1534250292366.jpg (610x580, 99K)

Funny that his name is Mochrie (Mockery)

They should

That’s not your daughter. That is a mentally ill faggot.

There are going to be so many problems in the future because of all the unnatural pills they have to take. Problems with bones and shit like that. People will actually look back at this and say, "What the hell were they thinking!?"

The fact that you see much language about how not being accepting of transformative solutions to dysphoria being "invalidating of their existence" betrays how delusion based the phenomenon is in the first place. A black man in the fifties being banned from a movie theater wasn't "invalidating his existence"- it was discriminating against him. A person trying to enter a business in a wheelchair with no handicap-accessible entrance isn't "invalidating their existence," - it's prohibiting their free movement.

Not conforming to a person's delusions about their gender invalidates their existence, because they've taken a position about their personal identity that is supported by fantasy and not supported by reality. The rush to use this language of erasure and invalidation is revealing of how unconcrete their position is.

sure looks like it

Attached: tell me more.jpg (1080x1350, 196K)

Attached: ts.jpg (800x600, 174K)

Lol this person will now need to shave her "dick"

they mostly do eventually

thats why if you tards can wrangle your own autism and just wait it out the whole SJW shit will go away on its own

we had a big PC wave in the early 90s too, it was annoying as fuck, but after a few years everybody got sick of the bullshit and it went away

They have no real power or influence, if you literally just ignore them the problem will solve itself because all the normies who pretend to care will eventually stop because the longer it goes on for the crazier the nonsense gets

I blame this shit on unscrupulous doctors looking to make a buck from these ill people.

LOGFAG. We know it's you

Too soon my dude

Attached: brent_shining.png (500x550, 308K)

What the fuck am I looking at?

There's a difference between people on the political left and these neo liberal crazy people.

One of these things is not the other.

I wanna see Jazz's faux-vag so fucking bad.

Because they are MENTALLY ILL

just see it?

Because there are people out there forcing everyone else to think and believe these freaks are "normal" and we should teach our kids they are "normal" and prefectly acceptable.

It looks like a mutilated nutsack. If you think that's what a real vagina looks like, you've never seen one

Awwww the world would be a much nicer place if you were in charge, wouldn't it?

Considering I'll never have the chance to actually meet and fuck Jazz, yeah.

All of this looks like something straight out of Hellraiser

Attached: 11457898927.jpg (226x218, 34K)

nigga i dont keep logs on my comp. thats disgusting

If you were genuinely concerned, you'd advocate mental help for those people. They're no different than people currently institutionalized that believe themselves to be Jesus or animals.

Give them the help they deserve and stop going along with their mental illness because it suits your own agenda. There has never been a time where chopping off body parts or implants have been a solution for mental conditions.

I'd fuck that. If that's a guy I guess that makes me bi, but oh well

Imagine the poor tatoo artist that had to ink that thing...

Also how fucking stupid is that? Risk your stupid operation to have a stylized penis? Men don't do that typically, but I've seen a ton of these nEo MeN with inked cocks. Total. Fucking attention whores

I've gone right off my chicken sandwich

I prefer beef (CURTAINS)

OK

THAT IS IT!

STOP TOUCHING YOUR BODY. LEARN KOTLIN INSTEAD!

kotlinlang.org/

trannies and faggots are no different then pedophiles

these are facts.

by this logic, we should be penetrating baby vaginas to keep them from closing

Ugly mens become ugly trannies
Pretty mens become midtier fake woman
Beautiful mens become monsters

check google u figgit

ill bite...

Timestamp a picture,mrs lady,mum.

fuck your father and mother
>420

Did you just fucking say "punching down" on Yea Forums?!
GTFO of here you goddamn sjw nigger loving faggot!

I work retail in Reynoldsburg. Not that user, but i rarely see any, and the handful i see are all college age. They don't pass at all.