Explain to me why the newer fingerboxes aren't superior

Explain to me why the newer fingerboxes aren't superior.
>I'll wait.

Attached: A_steel_32hole_finger_box_of_Soviet_design.jpg (200x185, 8K)

This is a stagebox, faggot.

saged.

Attached: stagebox.jpg (960x960, 41K)

Read the filename you retarded troll. Stageboxes don't even look like fingerboxes.

Mainly because they are mass produced on assembly lines rather than handmade. You can just tell the difference.

Whatever, wacko. Go stick your dick in that metal box and kys.

Dubs checked.

right

& for finger boxes

wood>metal

I'll finger your box you fucking whore

Of course wood is classic, not arguing that, but theres something about the metal material that gives them better lever action in my opinion.

Fucking sperglords in this thread. Why don't you go do something productive or contribute to actual discussions instead of wasting your time with that shit?

How about you take your own advice user? Also checked

Attached: 1421099078566.gif (245x250, 897K)

Discussion? With all the trap/furry/instafag shit?

Came in to post this.

>Made in China
>Superior quality
Pick one

What's a fingerbox? What is its' function?

A novice.
You can't just explain a fingerbox, It's indescribable.

I do not like steel fingerboxes, good old wood it's still the best

Just hide the threads. Use filters, it's not hard, user.

My fingerbox still has the wires attached. I'm waiting for them to dehydrate and fall out.

Attached: fingerbox-with-wires.jpg (800x800, 115K)

>electric finger boxes
You just can beat manual.

That's clearly a fake chinese ripoff. You got scammed

Wow someone had a shit childhood

Attached: Screenshot_20190127170007_Mimi.jpg (669x664, 55K)

A fingerbox doesn’t exist. The point of these threads is so that somebody asks “what’s a finger box”

'Cause those are made in Mexico

Okay, now that's bullshit. I don't know what they are, but they surely exist.

I love these man! Though the classic wood one I've had since my grandma gave it to me is my preferred, a new steel design looks nice

Everyone, I have a serious question.

I've put a lot of thought into fingerbox making and wanted to know if I were to make quality, hand-made, wooden fingerboxes, would Yea Forums buy them?

This is for real, not a joke.

How much would it cost? 20 dlls?

Is that a serious question? Fuck yeah I would. My last fingerbox distributor got busted by the DOJ (dont ask). If you can make them legally and legitly, im all in.

I was thinking 10-15 for the basic model, 20-25 for the one with more features and more exotic wood. Pricing for custom models would depend on materials and features.

>2019
>Doesn't own a fingerbox

You clearly haven't felt the pleasure of going knuckle deep in a 1920's fingerbox.

Attached: Moxibustion-Box-Singel-Hole.jpg (500x500, 165K)

Why would I want something that requires batteries? Simple is part of the magic experience of the originals.

It's a waste. If you had dozens of holes just laying around you could have built several finger boxes instead of wasting all your holes on just one. Decadence I guess

Attached: 1552530958769.jpg (493x380, 23K)

>Being this old fashioned
You sound like my dad lol.

he's a 30 year old boomer

Wtf would you want metal? It ruins the whole point. Might as well stick your finger in a pencil sharpener. Christ. A good set of wooden fingerboxes is only like an extra 10 bucks.

Attached: 1552807446918m.jpg (1024x699, 74K)

Somebody got scammed. They weren't a thing til the 60s. smh

lol
imqgine being so buttblasted about people enjoying something that your brain represses it - and represses it so hard that you become convinced it simply doesn't exist

PSA
>A startling trend of fingerboxes (usually low quality, from cheaper dealers) with blades, spikes, and other sharp impliments has developed
>47 cases have been reported so far, ranging from the US to the UK to Germany (and even one in Iraq)
>Please check your boxes thoroughly before use
Scharpner owners need not apply, those thinga are built for hurt anyway

Its pretty simple, they're not made of wood. The metal and plastic ones just don't feel the same, they don't have the soft texture that wood has.

I bet this guy is a closet fingerbox collector and has hundreds of them in his basement.

>The future is now old man

Attached: E-fingerbox.png (250x187, 49K)

Ugh I fucking hate digital boxes. Ever since fingerboxes were unbanned in China they've been churning out this garbage.