If you were to die right now, how long would it be before someone found your corpse?

If you were to die right now, how long would it be before someone found your corpse?

Attached: 20.jpg (604x453, 65K)

probably about a week.

9 hours, give or take.

1 day or 2.

48 hours min. People would text and call me, but they would figure I'm just being socially awkward as usual.

1,5 hours.

This,

or a bit longer (when the bills weren't paid and the debt collection guys forceably broke down door)

>Life is shit

My birthday was gr8. Girl took me out for lunch, no panties , told me to drop my napkin, went for it under the table she spread and i gave it a few kisses and licks. Then back to my apartment, fucked all night. One minute before the end of my day she pulled out a gold rolex and started crying, told me i was the best thing ever to have happened to her. Btw she is a former model and presenter on babestation (look it up fag) she quit when she met me. Yep , pretty good day all in all- but then i am a go getter kind of guy not a whiner. i make it happen.

Show pics u cucklord

I don't show up for work so someone would call to yell at me for not calling in.
Next day, same thing.
Probably day 3 someone from work would come by. Not sure if they would escalate it if I didn't answer the door. Maybe.
Don't really have any friends and all my family are in different states.

5 hours. Wife would wake up for work, wonder why I didn't come to bed/come to say goodbye before leaving for work.

She would be destroyed.

A few hours probably

Depends if my bedroom door is open or closed. If it's closed my roomies would just figure I'm away. It would probably be about a week before anyone decided to break down my door which is always locked.

About 6 minutes when my boyfriend comes home.

Fag

Instantly

My kids are home

Attached: CoolStoryBro.jpg (500x499, 50K)

30 mins max

post titts

until my Mom gets home

within an hour id say

im in the bathroom at work so if i never come back theyd notice and look for me

Half hour tops

89 years

probably 4-5 days, maybe longer

Oh shit maybe week to week and a half. Shit if my boss doesn't care and thinks I quit probably not until the 5th when the land lord comes looking for his check.

But I'm still in bed comfy as fuck so it wouldn't be a bad way to go

Honestly it would take about a month if not longer. Yeah id get calls from work but no one would come. I dont have friends so it would be my land lord looking for rent

Like 10 minutes, my gf is making breakfast so once shes done shed find me dead quickly.

I'm waiting to hear back from an opportunity today, how do you guys think it'll go?

And probably about an hour, I'm expecting company.

However long it takes for someone to complain about the smell.

Maybe a day for my internet friends to get worried. A few days for my roommates to check my room.

Maybe a minute. Would be traumatic, though-- I'm presently alone in my house with my kids.

15 hours and 28 minutes exactly, when my coworkers will arrive.

30min

3 hours max