You fuckers are a bunch of losers...

You fuckers are a bunch of losers. I've been making professonal music and geting so much more pussy than any of you sad fuckers. I've been making something of myslef while you sad fuckers jack off over videos of peole getting shot. I hope you all stay low. Link related, my bars.

youtube.com/watch?v=x7H9ObeQOjs

Attached: INTROVERTS.jpg (864x529, 72K)

Fuck off arab

fuck off shill. no one wants to listen to your low IQ tard music. didn't listen to it but I can already tell its shit if you are resorting to trying to bait people into listening to it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-073503.jpg (842x431, 152K)

I thought it was kinda funny don’t feel 2 bad about urself OP

I love your music, thanks for supporting the best part of humanity.

Racist can keep jerking off to lonely shooting video until they realize that there is a better way of life.

You’re just jealous because I have ambitions and you just sit at your computer jacking off all day

nice projecting fag. you are clearly not successful if you are making shill threads on Yea Forums.

And what do you contribute to Yea Forums? You fucking pedo

>You fucking pedo

Attached: 1404173841723.jpg (366x360, 25K)

Attached: 635C2A54-DA4B-4EBB-BADC-7BA429207460.jpg (478x470, 28K)

>implying hip hop is real music

Nah, who a u trying to cheat bro.
I'm making music too, it's my job - for films, clips, ads, beats, audio atocks, recording vocalists, etc. And I don't get pussy because I'm sitting in ma studio 24/7, lol

>getting pussy
>only 1 subscriber

there's no such thing as "real music" you fuckin retard cuck

Calm down virgin

and you're the thot slayer? gtfo fag, go back to your 17th century brenton tarrant playlist and keep fapping to mosque shooting vids

Hey...nice, Elon

Attached: vohowjdfx28t3gksy22857541800.jpg (1510x1107, 101K)

This song must be a joke. Right?

You look like the next mass shooter ya fucking skinny goat fucker .

>professional music
>1 subscriber
ok