New Zealand is stepping toward the right direction. When will the US follow, and ban all guns

New Zealand is stepping toward the right direction. When will the US follow, and ban all guns

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-092954_Samsung Internet.jpg (1439x1205, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=sMANX_1552882292
app.nihaocloud.com/f/ea047ade88bb4a23a318/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Considering the NRA owns most senior members of the government and has a ginormous propaganda budget, most likely never.

Exactly what the shooter wanted

More like they have 10,000,000 dues paying members and another 50,000,000 who agree with them you collosal twat

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

They've tried taking our weapons in different states a few times. They didn't succeed because the police are afraid to die, simply put. And as it should be too, the government should fear and respect its people, not the other way around.

You will take our ability to defend ourselves from the government over our dead, cold, stiff bodies.

going the same direction as Venezuela. Solid

>New Zealand is stepping toward the right direction. When will the US follow, and ban all guns

Attached: 1552361730760.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

>Exactly what the shooter wanted
he also stated he wanted ethno-states, should we be pushing for diversity?

yes, soon New Zealand will become a bankrupt nation with a despot leading them.

How the fuck do you get to that conclusion?

>exactly what the shooter wanted
who gives a fuck what he wanted, dude is a pile of shit and obviously fucked in the head

>guns legal
>shooter uses guns
>50 dead, low property damage

>guns banned
>shooter uses bombs or an airplane
>400+ dead, mosques obliterated

You know there's no stopping maniacs. Why delude yourself?

OP is a retard

More guns than people dipshit, you will never disarm everybody. It would take hundreds of years.

There is 330 000 000 people in usa. Seems like the majority don’t agree with NRA.. seems like only 15-20 % agree

Good, hopefully the new gun laws do as much good as they have in detroit and california.

>guns taken by leftie leader
>nek minnut

Attached: 5051028035661912214.jpg (750x707, 56K)

and this is essentially what Brenton realised and thus why he did what he did. He wanted guns controlled so people who follow him would do 10 times the damage.

And the NZ government is playing right into his hand

to be fair guns were banned in that dudes country so he also needed to use a plane

People have Rights, get it through your thick head.

>Awww man, no guns? Guess I'll use the next best thing, a plane.
Anyone who wants to take weapons away from people defending themselves deserve to have their life taken from them from the very people they were attempting to "help." I would be very suspicious of some no-name chuckle fuck asking me to lay down my weapons when I know full well there are men who want me dead for nothing more than what I believe. These men are nothing but traitors and spineless cowards who would sell their entire families for their own "safety."
Cowards.

>right direction
Yeah man, can't wait for that civil war.
I got my semi autos op, hbu?

Attached: 4Yymus8.jpg (390x350, 40K)

tell gun control isn't effective when an australian found it easier to fly to another country to then get his hands on some guns to murder 50 people.

Attached: IMG_8445.png (152x254, 45K)

yes but you need to enforce it with the death penalty for posession, or the career criminals wont let them go. And a reward for informing on someone convicted of posession. So illegally having one means you if anyone sees you with it, youre going to die.

But thats just among the public. There should still be traditional armories for a well-regulated militia. Want a gun, buy one, its kept at the armory, you can go there and practice firing it. ...or anything else the armory has for its members. But at the end of the day all weapons are serviced, inspected and locked back up, and periodically every member is psychologically assessed as well, just like we do in the real well-regulated militia. If you cabt even pass that, you have no business handling firearms, You want to kill somebody, do it with your bare hands. Not so easy now is it...

Keep whistling...

Shh, mentioning that is RAYCISS...

IMO nobody needs to have 75 guns for their safety. I grew up in a household where guns were the norm. My father is a Navy Seal and a huge NRA supporter. I always believed in the right to bear arms but lately I have been wondering if this isn't all overkill. Does someone really need 15 different shotguns for hunting? Idk its just my opinion and what's been on my mind lately.

Tough titties, you entitled brat, you havent earned the toys youre playing with. The public has shown time and time afain that you’re incapable of responsible gun ownership. You’ve chosen a hobby that puts everyone else at deadly risk around you. So prepare to lose your favorite security blanket & power symbol, it’s time to grow the fuck up and mature into an adult.

The Bill of Rights is not up for negotiation, period.
What you are advocating is fucking treason, don't expect it to go quietly...

>guns banned from everybody except the government
>140000 dead

Could you stop literally sucking Stalins cock long enough to think about what your saying?

Not gonna happen. In fact, I’d pay good money to see you try and take his guns. Name the time and place so I can show up with popcorn and a camera.

Attached: gun.jpg (640x624, 58K)

Need versus rights. Not really even a point of discussion in the debate. The question is can legislation be passed that doesn’t unconstitutionally limit the second amendment.

nah... It's not about guns. Muricans are just crazy. They will kill each others with sticks and rocks.

Does it matter? Every single mass shooter uses, at most, 2-3 guns. So why does it matter if people collect guns?

By your logic should we put a hard-cap on cars? Bikes? Houses? Pets? We don't "NEED" any of those things. Why does someone NEED three houses? Why does someone NEED 10 cars?

It isn't about "need", they have a legal right to own as many fucking guns as they want. And your irrational fear is not good enough to strip them of that right.

NZ SHOOTER
>im doing this with guns because i want people to ban guns

NZ PM
>WE HAVE TO BAN GUNS!

Attached: df6.jpg (680x680, 43K)

Tough titties, not going to happen vlad. Nice try though.

Hello David Hogg.

liveleak.com/view?t=sMANX_1552882292

Attached: wtf.jpg (1043x713, 50K)

The number of guns is irrelevant if they're properly secured by a mentally competent person.

>The Bill of Rights is not up for negotiation
lol thats exactly what it is, those are amendments, shit they straight up forgot to include to begin with and negotiated fir inclusion later. Your liberal interpretation of the second amendment hangs entirely on a shaky negotiation in the 1970s and another by dead Scalia. Everything is a negotiation in the US, at all times, bpdriven by money and public opinion, and youre on the losing end of both trends.

I very much look forward to it not going quietly.

Fuck that whore too...

as judged by... themselves, right, bc no self-righteous and divinely empowered man can be judged by another man, or god forbid, the state! Mere mention of the idea should make any sane rational person load their guns and start killing as many people as possible.
no one ever thinks theyre crazy.

You shit-eaters haven't killed it yet.
Going to enjoy watching Peak Left implode...

>I very much look forward to it not going quietly
Says the retard who won’t be lifting a finger in the attempt to confiscate those guns. You’ll sit behind social media while the cops do the legwork because in reality you’re a coward that would never attempt risking his life for his beliefs.
I have bad news for you, the cops aren’t on your side. Not only would they not risk their lives for it, they’d refuse outright based on principle, and this is coming from someone who’s spoken to many cops on the matter.
You’re a toothless anonymous face on the internet with enormous amounts of impotent rage and that’s all you’ll ever amount to on this subject.

Anti-Soviet ideation as basis for custody and loss of civil rights...
You keep returning to the same old shit.

Truth

likely true, Im a vet at this point. Buuut actually, given the opportunity to come after you fuckers and clean this country up I’d make the effort to go back on active. idgaf about cops. or your poor attempt at crystal balling.

Whoa, that's pretty delusional. Lay off the reefer, son. It's bad for your brain.

Then stop sitting here acting like a badass. Go out there and kick in the first door of someone you know has guns. I’ll be sure to attend your funeral, if only out of pity.

app.nihaocloud.com/f/ea047ade88bb4a23a318/

>taking wartoys away from the wartoy country
imo better to let them keep em in hopes America will eventually implode on itself and everyone will go shooty shooty bang bang.

too many guns in circulation to just ban them and be hunkey-dorey

You sound like such a faggot

Probably a money maker for you, the LibTards will need someone to supply backbone for their Thug party militias.
Some really 'awesome' people you want to commit treason for...

>ban all guns
Is this bait?

No one, at least in the USA, is proposing to "ban all guns."

Attached: Yosemite-Sam.jpg (800x766, 127K)

The truth hurt?

i like how you only choose to reply to that post and not the other that btfo your points

Can you describe how such a ban would be enforced?

can you imagine if the US banned guns and required people to turn them in?

the urban youths would be going from house to house pillaging

Well looking at japan, it seems to work.
I am a gun owner myself so I have mixed opinions on this.

Yea new gun laws wont work in the US. Its easy for countries like NZ, Japan and sweden to ban firearms since most Illegal guns come from thefts from legal gun owners or gun stores / distributors.

>it works for a homogenous and culturally completely different and smaller country, so it should work for the US

How many levels of leftist are you on right now?

Learn to read. I stated that a gun ban in the US wont work at all.

No no, I mean can you describe how exactly 350 million guns would be seized from the American public without a million police being shot in the process

Your post doesn't answer anything, it's like you didn't even read the post you're replying to

were fucking americans

banning guns here would result in space time splitting in half

As I said, a gun ban in the US is highly unlikely and probably not feasable or usefull. The US ist just too big for banning guns NOW. Most illegal guns in the US come from thefts and there will be a huge black market for guns after a ban

Cool, looks like the next mosque event will be a bombing then

Ban all cars to stop car accidents also

Liberals btfo of this thread so far. I have yet to read a good liberal argument hahahaha. Second amendment is why this is the greatest country in the world

Muzzie pls go

Fucking pussy if any of those Muslims wouldve have been armed none pf this wouldve taken place ppl like u give everyone else autism

OY VEY

Attached: 1552678876680.jpg (1024x1024, 200K)

Good shit user. I had heard mossad was in that small town. Fucking people can't stick to their own shithole

Ur such a faggot

Stop fucking lying u cock guzzler

We won't, because we don't give in to terrorists' demands.

Ur incapable of rational thinking should we take away your phone so you cant use it to spread your bullshit cancer opinions

violent terrorist detected

You got the tin foil on that sex ring in Christchurch?
Forgot to save it

>When will the US follow, and ban a
when you stop trolling