Shooting in netherlands is done by mudslime called Gökman Tanis

shooting in netherlands is done by mudslime called Gökman Tanis

pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-142405~2.png (696x799, 773K)

not surprising at all.

I do think it may have been planned before the attack in New Zealand tho since dutch police is on strike today. That'd be a big coincidence

Well he certainly showed the west

at least nothing that anyone wasn't already aware of

do they always do such a shitty job planing? not only was his face revealed but he also only managed to kill 1 human. i could totally see this as a random islamic extremist trying to give some payback while the police are on strike

It's 3 confirmed kills by now
also he's still on the run despite massive police activity

may god & allah protect this man & bring him further success

lol lil midget brenton started a race war & now lotsa crackers gonna die heehee

Attached: bret midget.jpg (768x431, 89K)

If he was white they were going to blame white nationalism.

Now that it's revealed he's a camel fucker, however, they're going to blame white nationalism.

He did not actually do the finger loop did he

kek

not safe to live in middle east in europe

you crackers better not travel to any non white country now heehee and even in your white shitholes you gonna catch bullets thanx to allah hahaha

Attached: brent fucked1890423.jpg (225x225, 26K)

Why would we want to travel to non-white shitholes anyway? 2/10, fair attempt bro.

>even in your white shitholes you gonna catch bullets thanx to allah hahaha

theres no escape for you hahahaha

His gun jammed.
What a twat.

Except statistically the threat is way lower than common flu is. Just another annoying pest

thats all gonna change hehehe

>White guys shoots up mosque.
Feel sorry for Muslims because they were killed.
>Muslim guy shoots white people.
Feel sorry for Muslims because of Islamophobia.

>hehehe
hehehe
>hehehe
hehehe

yes

nah that's shopped

anyone got sauce of the muslimness of the guy?

you crackers better not travel to any non white country now heehee and even in your white shitholes you gonna catch bullets thanx to allah hahaha

Attached: brentard0015.jpg (437x186, 30K)

Fuck me, the one on the right looks completely retarded compared to the other two

incorrect retard

why dutch police is on strike?

>HEE FUCKING HEE
>Michael Jackson

Because of retirement age increase

Yeah, he was shooting at his brothers wife

When others went to help her he shot at them too

3killed
9wounded
millions spent in 3hrs for a CRIMINAL who is being given too much credit because the bad turks are typical dealers, pimps, and "honor defenders".

The whole media is talking terror but it is just a stereotype Turk "defending" his families "honor".. Bullshit off course.

Motherfuckers are ONLY talking about the Crime and the Criminal and nobody is talking about the victim(s)

Just milking it for political purposes.

can you imagine being so pathetic you actually get worked up enough over this shit to shoot someone.

Fuck You Fag

my new hero

How DARE he!

Mass murders and shootings are ONLY good if it's a white guy.

Bloody cheek.

This will only make nationalist and sovranist political parties stronger throughout yurop. Well done, cameljockey. I am staisfaction.

The NZ shooter's gun jammed too but he cleared the malfunction like an intelligent human being not a subhuman middle easterner.