Femanon here...

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Attached: 1552680647392.jpg (1080x720, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XoU4aMwmfCE
youtube.com/watch?v=4nhMYFb7QXk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

women are nothing else but fuckholes and entertainment for men, cope!

Shouldn't you be looking up recipes online, you fucking subservient baby bearing bitch?

Tits or GTFO

>Femanon here.
Tits or gtfo.

Tits or gtfo

Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain. After all, we do pretty much run the show.

Attached: stupid niggers.png (606x553, 433K)

Tits or GTFO
Come on, you know the rules

No shitstorm if no boobs are showed
You know the drill

you know the rule

Attached: 1479601851165.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

OP is larp, probably tranny trying to turn men incel (someone at risk of becoming a tranny)

Attached: 35duck throat dog nightmare.jpg (1034x882, 66K)

How the fuck did you guys fall for this bullshit copypasta thats posted pretty much on the daily?

Attached: BAIT.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Thats not even OP in the pic, its Ciara

Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass. Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life. Yep, this is the power we hold over you.

So you go ahead and make your TITS OR GTFO jokes, really.

Attached: LOL virgin losers.jpg (1080x720, 142K)

Ugly meth head girl looks like she's seen better days

I’d put my cock on your lips

You're right, that's why I don't have a girlfriend.
The money flow is real now, thanks.

Once again, tits or gtfo Thot

You don't get it dumbass. Your shitty bait is not going to work if you don't show tits with a timestamp or GTFO. It's just the rules.

gay nigga thread op is a virgin faggot

Attached: 1552916069234.jpg (720x677, 117K)

The pic isnt OP, obviously he cant give you tits or timestamp faggot. Its just a copypasta.

Oh honey, please. Implying that tiny, shriveled up thing could ever make its way to my lips.

Attached: lololol.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Attached: spiderman sandwich.jpg (544x400, 39K)

>Oh honey
You have a dick.

stop larping and go eat some fucking tendies that your mother slaved over while you sat around in her fucking basement like a goblin beating your dick to cartoons you sad fat pathetic virgin

F-fuck...
Why does getting scolded by women like this get me so hard?

It's not a joke. It's a rule.
And I work for no woman. I have money, I make money, and I spend money on myself. Sometimes I rent some pussy. Eventually I will die. Alone.
Guess what. We all die alone.

Cause its not a woman and youre a faggot.

You have to be 18 to use this site faggot.

Show pen0r, plz?

and you are saying this shit on Yea Forums and /b of all boards.

yea, you really are very much more powerful

your words reach nobody here. get over yourself

people here don't care. I will chuckle at you for your wasted time and move on to the next thread which will probably be better than this shit shill thread

but nice try

oh and, you aren't actually female.

I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot

Why are you here? Is it not because you feel worthless so you try to get attention? Instead of doing something positive to make yourself feel better you try to get your happiness from random people on the net who will remember you like the last fart you have. Don't kid yourself. Just cuse we ain't cracking the whip doesn't mean you aren't a slave

Look around no one gives a shit about your lonely ass

Why aren't you choking on a Chad's dick right now instead of shiteposting on an anime website?

Everyone loves tits though. Sharing makes the world a better place

This is getting old fast

go back and wash the dishes retard

>
Go on queen!

If you were really a legit femanon you'd abide by the rules of Yea Forums tits or gtfo

Get over yourself

Attached: 2wbkz8.jpg (888x499, 114K)

wow so much anger from this community of thirsty neckbirds lol

just ignore all of the haters OP, they are all insecure little boys that don't know how to talk to a woman.

Do me a favor and reject all of the adds that you are receiving now because honestly, it's most likely not going to end well, they will harass you and bully you but I won't let that happen.

Add me on skype (hitman90001)

you can use my shoulder to cry on or we can just talk about life heh.. :P

muah xoxoxoxo

Attached: 1473017256617s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

You know you actually described your behavior here to the Point a.t.m.

become 30 and your clock ticks, and nobody cares about you.
Because you are just a women.
And you never invested any time to become a human.
You are viewed as a pair of tits and a vaggo holder, and therefore like most women never worked on your character and fully integrated yourself into society.

How does it feel having no real friends?
Only cutthroat bitches which compete for men, and people whose only interest is to fuck you, literally.

It feels nice to be >30 and a man.

A woman's natural enemy is a fag. And all of Yea Forums is made up of faggots. So you lose.

Attached: 312873918273.jpg (680x591, 34K)

Might I suggest some acne cream and a face wash from time to time. Also, get us another beer will take love?

>No tits
>No timestamp

Sage goes in all fields.

Attached: IRLS (7).jpg (640x640, 89K)

When I was in high school teh faggots only had girl friends.

Attached: 1552794267812.png (888x894, 520K)

If a 4 year-old girl wants to be licked by a grown up man, to deny her of that would be a crime. If she licks a grown up man, it is only polite for the man to lick her back. We must teach our children to be friendly with strangers and insist to be licked by them. Children who aren't licked are worth nothing. When I walk on the streets, if I see a child alone, I am going to lick it. Children should be kissed and tickled and licked by grown ups. Lick a 4 year-old girl's cheek as if she was a lollipop, as if she was a sweet candy. Seeking her as a precious jewel, for to give up I would be a fool. Even if she doesn't want to be licked, give her politely the unwanted lick.

Say that to my face, fucker. Not online. See what happens.

When I was in high school teh i was high

I think menstruating is disgusting and women should be ashamed of it. As children, we all pissed and shat ourselves because we hadn't yet learned to control those functions. Women should take the time to learn how clench their loose vaginas together when they hit puberty instead of walking around with a miniature diaper or buttplug, because let's call those feminine hygiene products for what they really are. Any adult who walks around pissing and shitting himself would be considered neurologically challenged one way or another, alzheimers, severe mental illness or retardation for example but we allow women to walk around spilling their bodily fluids everywhere. And yeas, it is just a matter of learning to control a new muscle just as when we were kids, it might take a year or two but eventually any women will be able to hold in her menstrual blood until she gets to restroom. It really should only be socially acceptable for girls in their early teens to use tampons because that's when they learn but it should by no means be encouraged. Girls, men subconsciously know that you are all pampered children because of the fact that you believe that the onset of bleeding is the thing that makes you adult women when in fact most of you never grow up. You're like that retard who had to wear a diaper throughout school and you either laughed, felt sorry or was disgusted by it but you would never have respected that. So girls, don't listen to all these adult-children who tell you it's perfectly okay to bleed uncontrollably from your snatch past the age of 16 because it's not. You can control how you shit and piss, now start controlling when you bleed.

Attached: 1294238354035.jpg (400x300, 23K)

You're a tough little cock wallet, I get it. But girly, I've knocked out cum dumpsters like you on the dance floor in clubs for getting uppity. You're no different then them.

Also the whole "come meet me somewhere" shit is gay. Fuck off!

Attached: z (3).jpg (749x562, 35K)

Dude pls you cant control open Flesh-wounds

Tootsie Pop Owl spotted.

DUDE

useless bitch

show that pussy so i can cum already.

one boob is smaller than the other. i should punch the smaller one to make it swell up and fix you.

titts or gtfo faggot

>Also the whole "come meet me somewhere" shit is gay. Fuck off!
I fucking dare you to say one word to my face. Just one. One fucking word. If you live within driving distance of Delaware County, PA, let me know, little boy. I'll be happy to shove those big words down your weak little throat.

TOGTFO

This is fucking perfect, I'm from Scranton. Give me your address cunt. Or a place to meet you. Big talking life support for a pussy

Just to make it clear, I will be fucking you regardless of the outcome so bring some lube

you sound like Bakersfield trash.

Lets run a train on the little cum dumpster.

Well, you got your storm, you were right I guess.

Only if we can high five during

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 69K)

It's the only way Yea Forumsro, and we'll have the highest of fives.

timestamp, dumbass

All women are natural slaves.

Fuck you, bitch. You're not gonna do shit. You're all talk. I work at the Target in Wilmington, DE at least 5 days a week. I'm not hard to find. Your move, tough guy.

You're all talk and no fucking walk. Faggot.

Gherkins can't help themselves. When somoene threatens them, their little brains go "REEEE!" and they can't help but go into an autistic rant.

Sweet user post some images when u get there

Nah too easy. No sane human just posts where they work on Yea Forums.

So you're either retarded as I initially thought. Or you're baiting. I'm leaning towards retarded but

Careful though, I'd still avoid a fight if I were you. Course am not telling you what to do though.

Are you into gangbangs or kinky stuff? You looks pretty slutty.

she's sluttier than the sluttiest

I'm just not afraid of some tiny dicked loser who thinks he's a fucking badass. Guess what, asshole? I have a fourth degree black belt in Shotokan karate. I'm not the one who's going to get fucked up in a fight.

This is your chance to walk away. I suggest you take it. Getting your ass beat by a 5'3" girl isn't going to do your fragile male ego any favors.

>though

hey a fight with a trap

Attached: Sureissummer.jpg (300x397, 45K)

what's the matter, you're trying to respond like a girl, but don't know how? that's cause you're a guy

>Shotokan karate
The dane cook of martial arts

Hahahah can you 'shotokan' the fuck up bitch?

Your karate bullshit ain't going to help you overpower a 6'1, 220lbs dude. I'll squish you girl

>Another angry captain marvel fan
Stay angry dyke

Did you seriously just go ITG? And you're calling other's loosers?

Look little girl, let me explain something. Your black belt means fuckall. This isn't a video game. There's a reason professional fighting has weight classes and no civilized country allows male on female combat. The AVERAGE male punches 2-3 times harder than you. Pure physics.

Do you know the equation for force? Mass times acceleration, right? Well, the average male is more massive than you, and has larger firsts. All this gives them more force. They also have broader shoulders allowing them to accelerate that fist at a greater rate. So we an throw a heavier fist faster than you can.

Again, you're laughable and pulling the ITG card you just went full retard.

>2019
>People still falling for this pasta
It's not even reworded, it's literally the same

Everyone? Hardly 5 people. OP is a cocksucking faggot

Talk shit all you want online. You aren't going to be saying much from the ER after you get throat punched by a 4th dan black belt.

You're a fucking pussy. If you were going to do shit, you would have already done it by now. But you won't. You'll keep flexing your e-pen0r on Yea Forums but at the end of the day, you don't have the balls to say shit to my face. If you want to push the issue, I guarantee you, I'm not the one who's going into the ground. You've been warned. Back down now or this WILL escalate.

>being this stupid

size dont mean fuck all fatboy

learn to fight with your fat ham fists and you might have a clue as to what youre talking about faggo5

LOL. careful boys, she's gonna get on an escalator!

>There's a reason professional fighting has weight classes and no civilized country allows male on female combat. The AVERAGE male punches 2-3 times harder than you. Pure physics.
Patriarchal fantasies by a virgin with a tiny peepee: the post.

Watch this and tell me again that men are superior. Don't make me laugh.
youtube.com/watch?v=XoU4aMwmfCE

Do you watch MMA? Do you watch boxing? Do you watch ANY combat sport? Why do you suppose they have weight classes if size doesn't matter?

Seriously, you sound ignorant.

Yeah no, this is just sad. The guys were assessed correctly by a smart gal, then they get pissed and start making off topic posts. The girl's just looking for a fight fellas, c'mon. This is just so sad it's pathetic and laughable.

The only thing he'll be posting pics of is selfies of his swollen face after he gets his jaw broken and his teeth knocked out. You just don't mess with a black belt. You're asking for trouble.

You sound really delusional. When you're over 30 nobody will even look at you or pay for you.

Kek. Any time you dumb cunt. Pop over here & give me a shout anytime

The question is will it go up or down?

You're seriously not shit little girl.

Black belt or not you'd get your asses whomped by any dude who can throw a straight punch. Karate isn't a street fighting technique and will only help you against a shit cunt fag who's never had a fight.

I've been punched by dudes bigger and stronger then you all my life, my dad being one of them. That mother fucker now fears me since I grew up, you ain't shit compared to that.

Well, she's 5 inches off from being a midget and keeps talking about punching people in the throat, so it would have to go up if she's even gonna have a chance.

On the other hand since she's already down there anyway, open up and say ah?

Please don't kick me or whatever I just want to see you wet

Pop over where? I'm not the pussy who's afraid to meet up face to face. I told where I live and even told you where I work. How am I supposed to find the coward who won't post an address or even a spot to meet up? Fucking pussy.

I fucking dare you to see me face to face. Come to my Target any time and I will make you eat every one of your sad, delusional words.

TL;DR: you're making sandwiches right?

OP is pic related

Attached: tenor.png (526x640, 580K)

>time stamp from Feb 2018
Looks legit.

Attached: What a story, Mark.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Attached: ↄiara✌️🎯.jpg (1080x1080, 74K)

I'll sandwich my fist in between your broken teeeth.

This is you 75990850?

Don't lie op your just using her image it's not u

>teeeth
Kek. Sure doll, that'll happen

Show your real face OP don't use other wamens photo

Look, I can find Ciara's old archive thread too

Attached: 1467165391650.jpg (1080x720, 255K)

OP is fat basement dweller "she" claims to hate

Yeah Got'em

Has op given up or is she away making our sandwiches?

OP probably went to fight that user in the Target parking lot and got fucking bodied.

Attached: kekk.jpg (400x386, 25K)

OP is busy hiding

imagine the smell

Attached: 1550790778096.png (1058x1054, 763K)

i don't believe that you are a femanon... show us your dick.

this nigger done cucked hard, you do realise it has a penis?

Yeah dick or gtfo

Nice tits

AW Shit, Okay you fags pack it up the bitch got us. She saw through our sexist, homophobic, racist facade and saw that we are poor NEET fags. Okay mates, it's over. She kicked us outta this site and FUCKING SCHOOLED US. Now, this is Yea Forums, a place where everyone is a fag and if you don't like it then Tits Or Gtfo.

OP irl

Attached: tumblr_m26ppvHNNf1qe1y3do1_400.png (400x600, 337K)

OP sent me a death threat

Attached: 612-ImagensIdiotas_-_emo_bombado_pelecas1.jpg (470x463, 117K)

Copied and pasted by a better user than I... I did not create this... so lets begin shall we. PS I am going to masturbate over your face and fingers because I know you are under 18...………… If I can pontificate a bit for your edification , one of the rules of the internet is " there are no girls on the internet" . This rule does not mean what you think it means.

In real like, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the internet , we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my dick in you.

When you say something like hurr durr , I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to say this is you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the internet

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the internet is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body

Attached: 1536131341497.jpg (2988x5312, 1.77M)

Tips of GTFO

Attached: ↄiara_ass_bleach.jpg (1080x720, 56K)

one was ran on haley!!!youtube.com/watch?v=4nhMYFb7QXk

Attached: giphy.gif (250x185, 408K)

m00ts

There was a time when you would have been b& for less if not for the lulz

Not a bad haul, op.

Interesting what this place has become.

And all that right there is why we men go mgtow and leave you Yea Forumsitches to fend for yourself

Attached: IMG_20190318_184314.jpg (718x565, 86K)

Women aren’t PlayStation 4’s are they? These faggots would move worlds for their vidjas

Tits let's go

Attached: Ricky.jpg (400x268, 14K)

This Thread is Fucking Boring
See ya niggas

Fuck off incel, nobody cares about your false power trip.

se

Motherfucker, I have literally killed people for less than that. I'm not talking about navy seals copypasta shit, I'm talking about me blowing peoples' brains out for saying the wrong shit to me.

You've been warned. Back the fuck down now, or this shit will escalate.

AHAHAAHAAHA

fuck off.

Attached: Glass_ya_Cunt.png (904x711, 390K)