Muslim hate thread

Muslim hate thread

Attached: kikea.jpg (679x395, 45K)

I don't hate Muslims, I just don't trust them.

I come from the Philippines and we've been at war against them in the south for decades.

Human shields, beheading POWS, Killing media personnel (which never gets reported for some reason) etc...

I know there are some out there with a good heart, but in general one should not trust them.

“Killing media personnel (which never gets reported for some reason)” lmao

>I don't hate Muslims, I just don't trust them.
You hate Muslims quit virtue signalling sick of that fake shit

back of kike

Attached: 1547491976574.jpg (584x374, 73K)

>Gökman Tanis
>turkish

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-142405~2.png (696x799, 773K)

Attached: islam.png (460x415, 297K)

Attached: 1549643358479.jpg (830x963, 443K)

I hate Islam but most muslimes are fine, here in Sweden we got more and more extremists, they are a minority of them but they affect most of the "normal" ones. For years we just accepted these fucking apes for the shit they have done but i think most people are starting to be sick and are starting to talk about them adapting to us rahter the other way around (dumb shit i know). Islam is a shit religion that needs to be mocked or changed so much like Christianity in order to be allowed in the west. But in not holding my breath.

Clearly he has a good reason to.

If a 4 year-old girl wants to be licked by a grown up man, to deny her of that would be a crime. If she licks a grown up man, it is only polite for the man to lick her back. We must teach our children to be friendly with strangers and insist to be licked by them. Children who aren't licked are worth nothing. When I walk on the streets, if I see a child alone, I am going to lick it. Children should be kissed and tickled and licked by grown ups. Lick a 4 year-old girl's cheek as if she was a lollipop, as if she was a sweet candy. Seeking her as a precious jewel, for to give up I would be a fool. Even if she doesn't want to be licked, give her politely the unwanted lick.

Sorry folks, just muslim things. Be more tolerant.

Attached: 890.jpg (1036x1200, 309K)

>Newfags cant greentext
This is how you quote.. lurk more

wtf...?...you sick pedo fuck.
hang yourself you worthless piece of shit

obsessing about how others post = symptom of newfaggotry

its okay to hate sub humans bud.
the only good Muslim is one that never leaves its cave

Get fucked pedo, just end yourself.

Get outta here redditfag

A good muslim is a person who does not follow what Muhammed wanted. Extremists are just people who follow what the Quran says, that is the "true" interpetation of it.

Evil is as evil does and you are clearly evil.

Attached: EvilSymbols.jpg (900x300, 30K)

woot

Attached: 1552888674747.jpg (1682x1868, 351K)

Ok, first to set meanings.

Oral sex = Either putting genitals in mouth either licking genitals

Gentle = One that causes no harm

Legal = Non-sanctioned

We all know how children like putting things in their mouth. Sadly, in the world where we live, the beautiful practice of children sucking on adult's genitals has been condemned and sanctioned by the law and the masses. Because of this, children who have had oral sex with adults are being impacted with the guilt for the deed they have done.
For those who want more information on this topic, book "The Trauma Myth" by Susan Clancy explains this very well.
In the book, she interviews today's adults, children in the past who engaged in gentle sexual activities and came out unharmed by them. The statistics that she uses face some problems from the very start. Like, the fact that she combines gentle sexual activities with violent ones into one statistic. But in her book, she did correct one of her statistics when she said that it is not known whether children are hurt by sexual activities, or are hurt children more likely to engage in sexual activities.
Children who wonder around alone with no parents or friends are likely already damaged by that alone, but they are also easier targets for child lovers. Which means that in studying statistics one can falsely assume that children are damaged by sexual activities, rather than damaged children being more likely to engage in sexual activities. As explained, it is much more possible that already hurt children are engaging in sexual activities, rather than children engaging in sexual activities are being hurt by sexual activities.

Ignorant white assholes longing to go back to the day when they could use racism to feel superior, ignoring their obvious inferiority.

Second factor is the fact that children are often being separated from their lovers when their relationship is discovered, and questioned by family and police. This can easily lead to a sense of guilt, which later in life results in alcohol and drug abuse. So rather than sexual activities being the cause of problems later in life, the reaction of people, friends, family and police are just as likely to be the cause of those problems.

Third factor is the huge condemnation of sexual activities with children by the society. Often condemned in news, stories written about this form of love in a very negative way, along with the complete media censorship of any positive examples of this form of love. So it is only expected for children who engage in sexual activities to feel as outcasts. Children who had sexual experiences feel like they have disappointed their family and friends, because the reaction that their friends and family produce is usually disapproval, which borders closely with disappointment.
Saying that society protects children from sexual activities is equal to saying that society protects children from joy. Sexual activities cause joy, both in children and adults. Saying that sexual activities are against the rights of a child is saying that children don't have right to sexual activities, that their freedom is limited. And considering the joyful nature of sexual activities, it is a negative limitation.

>A good muslim is a person who does not is a muslim

I agree with you

its a copypasta you dumb shit

iv seen a Muslim on Yea Forums that says he believed jesus was the true prophet of god, but then its kinda like okay so youre basically a Christian

yeah like thats gonig to solve anything, dumbass.

ooga booga da color red is ebil

Attached: 1508605257943.png (645x729, 82K)

Haha, lol. That sounds like a fucking idiot dude.

>who does not is

Who the hell did teach the monkey to write?

I'm no expert on Islam but from what I remember Jesus is a prophet in Islam, he just isn't the son of God according to them.

lol

hate is a pointless waste of time and life

wait, what am I doing on Yea Forums

everything is a pointless waste of time and life what is your point?

could have at least posted a funny picture to go along with it

his point is that his point is the correct one

>but most muslimes are fine,

When taken separately. When they gather you get mob, or isis... well you get islam.

Word..

Amen motherfucker.

oh lol.

Attached: stumon.jpg (550x367, 39K)

Hey...nice, Elon

Attached: vnps98c37r7ypv59a227625697800.jpg (1510x1133, 98K)

Solution, delete islam culture

Attached: cats.jpg (510x286, 76K)

As an ex-muslim, I can't agree more with this.

Wanna help me go to another mosque?
I'm not actually dont arrest me.