Hey Brit anons. How do you feel about Brexit these days?

Hey Brit anons. How do you feel about Brexit these days?

Attached: 1552868437721.jpg (469x469, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vPK0qQZo4JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=O6rN540rzjY
youtu.be/7ES7Rei0kgA
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9xzN3ArsV4
discord
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2553741/Revealed-The-DJ-fitness-fanatic-kissed-Sally-Bercow-enjoys-music-food-love-good-woman.html
twitter.com/i/status/1106271372161044486
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Right. Right. You're bloody well right. You got a bloody right to say.

Let's see how the pro-brexit march to london goes. If it picks up steam and 100s of 000 march to London, then it's on.
If it's just Nigel 50 of his friends, then brexit is dead.

2 possibilites:

1) The UK was always going to leave with no-deal, but the only way to do this whilst signalling to the EU that we're still friends is to pretend we really wanted to stay in and make a deal, but for [reasons] that wasn't possible. So, basically, don't worry it'll be Brexit in a week.

2) The coupe is real and there will be rioting in the streets.

The momentum is gone. Now an extension. Any 'brexit' will be in name only. The UK is staying in the EU.

You just need more qts to go.

Attached: 1552870696621.jpg (1000x666, 179K)

>If it picks up steam and 100s of 000 march to London, then it's on.
>If it's just Nigel 50 of his friends, then brexit is dead.

Since most Brexiteers are too old or too fat to walk longs distances what's your guess about the outcome?

Attached: GettyImages-625288940.jpg (730x486, 85K)

Great.
I left Europe nearly three years ago and haven't looked back. Fuck 'em all.

That's a myth. Many brexiteers are in their 20s and 30s. It just increases with age.

I am LIVID at the moment.
If we do not actually implement Brexit on 29 Mar 2019, in accordance with the result of the democratic referendum which was conducted at huge taxpayer expense and inconvenience:

I will probably NEVER waste my time voting in any so-called "democratic" election, ever again.

These FUCKING politicians are ONLY interested in their own personal opinions and are simply NOT interested in their electorate once they have been elected into a cushy, lucrative and ludicrously leisurely job with outrageous rights to claim exorbitant expenses.

>what's your guess about the outcome?
The UK will remain in the EU. The people pushing for brexit are (1) rich, so no worries about economic hardships, (2) stupid, so no worries about economic hardships.

But in all seriousness, losing the auto industry and much of finance will really hurt the UK. It's not just thousands of people being put out of work, it's also the loss of tax revenues from these industries that's being used to fund social programs.
New trade deals? anyone dealing with the UK will know she's desperate. New deals will be shit. OZ? with a pop of 20 million? india? already said relax immigration rules first. China? why consider a trade deal with the UK is sailing warships in the south china sea, etc, etc.

Look to Quebec in Canada. For years they cried for seperation. It never happened. All that happed was industry and banking all moved to Toronto. Once it leaves, it never returns.

If you wave a flag for the European Union, you are an actual nonce and should be put down immediately.

>ywn protect that smile

Attached: 1552870524701.jpg (1024x769, 212K)

>democratic referendum
nonbinding
Anyway, fuck ur referendum, the UK is a representative democracy. Instead of putting a referendum that the people don't really understand, they should have been doing thier fucking jobs...managing the country and not allowing for "tyranny of the masses."

>Anyway, fuck ur referendum, the UK is a representative democracy. Instead of putting a referendum that the people don't really understand, they should have been doing thier fucking jobs...managing the country and not allowing for "tyranny of the masses."

You have to thank this idiot for ruining Britain.

Attached: David_Cameron_official.jpg (800x1067, 102K)

Not only Britain. he's also fucked his party and actually made a bunch led by an old Trotskyist look like a potentially attractive alternative and polarized the conversation to the point where the middle-ground, where most people and sensible policies traditionally sat, is now a virtual desert

1) I have no money because i'm a public-funded researcher

2) Have PhD

3) Voted Brexit because you're wrong on everything.

Brexit eventually became a referendum on immigration. I don't think a lot of ppl who voted to leave realised what leaving the EU actually meant. They just wanted control of the borders again.

3 years later the anti-foreigner vitriol has died down a bit because Nigel left our TV screens. Nobody has the stomach for brexit anymore. Good riddance

So losing the auto industry won't hurt? That removing tariffs won't fuck over our farmers? That finance isn't already moving capital overseas?

What's your PhD in? "Jackanory studies - the influence of Dougal's hair on Florence's dress sense"?

you don't see much of him these days. I wonder what he's up to? An heroing would be nice.
What a clusterfuck, Dave pulls this shit and loses - when labor is being run by a pinko (pic related) who has always wanted to pull the UK out of the EU.
Cameron was stupid, but this commie pond scum is worse.

Attached: commiescum.jpg (1080x1440, 264K)

Did you vote Brexit all those years ago because you knew that one day, on Yea Forums, somebody would be wrong about it?

>Hey Brit anons. How do you feel about Brexit these days?
We've done a lot of fucking dumb stuff -
>not helping that nice Herr Hitler Remove-Merchant
>give-up empire
>import niggers
>import kebab
But now we are so weak and inconsequential, that leaving the best borderless trading partnership we could hope to be part of is utter insanity.

>What the dumb racist boomers and piss-soaked old nodders don't realise is that it's not going to stop the sandniggers from continuing to pile-in to rape white toddlers and blow us all up.

They were lied-to MASSIVELY, and despite all the evidence since, the thick cunts still believe the lies.

But a few of our politicians - betting against our own economy / currency on the stock markets - are going to get VERY rich. That's why those crooked bastards are so keen on dragging us down.

>Welcome to the 3rd World fellow Britbongistanis.

Attached: drug-of-the-nation.jpg (480x470, 29K)

The auto industry was dismantled by Americans 20 years ago. What are you even talking about. If anything, due to tarrifs on German cars we'll probably see a resurgence of UK cars.

Farmers are propped up with governmental subsidies, while at the same time while in the EU we were locked to buying certain products from certain EU countries, stifling UK agricultural free markets.

PhD in Genetics and Immunobioloy. I've published in Nature.

>this commie pond scum is worse.
Sadly the young people taking in by his unworldly, cum-by-yr, everything will be rosy if we tax everybody did not live through the 70's like I did, when the fucking unions virtually ruled the country

I genuinely could not care less at this point.

No i just don't like the design of the EU. I think it's a bad design for democratic decision making. I'd have been happy for EU reform, but that wasn't what i got to vote on.

>public-funded researcher
you utter dipshit...did you not stop to think that since your job is publically funded, you'll be the first to lose your job when tax revenues tank.
honestly, being this stupid, of course you voted for brexit.

Attached: 1520082576390.jpg (500x500, 89K)

Yes i know that. My grant money was given to me by the EU 2020 Horizon initiative.

Just because I get hurt doesn't stop me from doing what' right. Actually a large part of the problem in Science/Academia right now is the way research gets funded. Bureaucrats just don't invest in the right projects, and the large multinational initiatives (of which i have been part of for over 5 years) are just such money pits that incentives researchers to lie.

I'm not stupid, you are :-(

>we'll probably see a resurgence of UK cars
Really? Made by who after Tata, Toyota, BMW and Nissan pull out?

>Farmers are propped up with governmental subsidies, while at the same time while in the EU we were locked to buying certain products from certain EU countries, stifling UK agricultural free markets.
The UK has high food and agriculture standards, as do the EU. If you allow in produce from countries whose food is cheap because they have low hygiene and welfare standard our indigenous industry, with it's higher costs due to the higher standards, will not be able to compete. So what UK agricultural free markets are you referring to?

Just because you work surrounded by retorts and scanning electron microscopes doesn't mean you haven't swallowed the ERG bullshit

>The auto industry was dismantled by Americans 20 years ago.
You don't know anything about your own economy, do you? While the UK may not have any UK-branded autos anymore, in 2016 the UK Auto industry built 1.7 million vehicles. Wrap your pea-brain head around that...or better yet, go research it before you post bullshit here.

Attached: 1533558766035.jpg (600x660, 65K)

> implying the UK can't make cars unless indian/japanese/german manufacturers help them

ok.

hear hear

Sadly that's pretty well the position, as we no longer have companies who are capable of funding the multi-billion pound cost of developing and tooling a competitive new vehicle, with all of the tech now expected in volumes that make economic sense at the wafer-thin margins that the competitive nature of the industry means.

I work in the auto industry - it's clear you don't even work in manufacturing

so, you're saying that things will be much better when (1) you don't have a job, (2) the gov has no money to fund your research (job), and (3) you can't move the the EU for another job because...

ok. What in your mind are the benefits?

pic related - where you're vacations will be forever from now on.

Attached: 2840.jpg (1920x1152, 604K)

hnnnnnnnng!
youtu.be/vPK0qQZo4JQ

Attached: 1552401532048 D1UmSyiXgAAjSZP.jpg (900x1200, 279K)

Hahah, actually i'm an avid machinist. Have a Tormach cnc in my garage, although it's dog shite and no good at making gas-turbine engines, which i do in my spare time. If it wasn't obvious, i'm a researcher on 4chin because excessive autism. I know plenty about auto manufacturing. I'm replacing the diesel engine in my van this weekend because the old one has compression issues.

Things won't be better for me, but they will be better in the long run.

I have to go now, got shit to do. Enjoy pretending to be victims of democracy or whatever.

>but they will be better in the long run
You have not said anything. How will they be better?

>Who needs trade, right guise?

As a European, I want UK to leave the EU with no deal.

I want brits to experience their exports plummeting, their industries failing, and unemployment rising. I will stroke my dick while Britain's economy collapses under the weight of increased unemployment benefits, as Scotland leaves the UK to rejoin the EU, and Northern Ireland returns to a state of civil war. The UK is doomed, and I want the Leave-side to experience the full force of their arrogance in mouth, pussy and ass.

Attached: 1535299344999.png (565x486, 461K)

>Hahah, actually i'm an avid machinist.
Good. Glad I'm talking to someone who is eminently qualified to talk about the economics of automotive manufacturing
>I know plenty about auto manufacturing. I'm replacing the diesel engine in my van this weekend
I do hope you're trolling. If not, how about you give me the rough breakdown of the engineering issues, costs and logistics issues in tooling up a new dashboard for a mid-sized hatchback

>I have to go now, got shit to do
Translation
>I've dug a hole for myself and now I'm going to run away before I'm exposed as an idiot or a troll
OK Bye.

Obey your Moslem overlords you Brit wankers. You have been conquered by a superior people. You lost. Convert to Islam or accept your slavery to a stronger, meaner people. It is natural for the weak to die off while the strong thrive.

>democratic referendum
Democratic referendums aren't worth shit if the people were mislead. Turns out Leave doesn't mean Leave as it was promised back in 2016. No deal is a death sentence for the economy.

>we'll probably see a resurgence of UK cars
From where exactly?
You do know there are no actual UK-owned manufacturers bigger than Morgan and McLaren?
Ford has already shut down everything except one engine plant;
PSA will quietly shut-down remaining Vauxhall plants so they can stick griffin badges on French-made cars;
Honda will shut-down completely in the next few months;
Nissan has already halved production models, and will undoubtedly shift to Europe or Asia in time;
Toyota UK is down to just one - poorly-selling - model, expect that do disappear soon;
Infiniti is shutting-down its UK arm;
BMW is planning to make its Mini-branded BMWs in Poland and Slovakia - expect an announcement soon;
Tata is already some Land Rover models in India - expect more + Jaguar to follow in the next few years;
VW has already shifted significant elements of Bentley production to Europe - the rest will follow;
BMW already makes Rolls Royce drivetrains in Germany - the rest will follow;
Mercedes already makes Aston Martin drivetrains in Germany - the rest will follow;
MG is just a badge stuck on shitty, 100% Chinese cars;
Lotus is now under Geely control, so expect manufacture to be offshored to China soon.

What Brexiteers have failed to grasp is that we own barely anything worth a shit - and what's left is owned by foreigners for whom Brexit provides the perfect excuse to shift manufacture somewhere cheaper or with better quality-control standards (British workers are the laziest, worst-educated and sloppiest in the developed world).

tl;dr - no future, you dumb fucks

Attached: car.jpg (960x732, 49K)

Prime candidate for Moslem gang rape then enslavement as an infidel sex slave for a wealthy Moslem master who will pay top dollar for fresh infidel meat.

Attached: 20296_1007626262626171_8627058569446262462_n.jpg (420x500, 24K)

UK market isn't big enough for resurgence of UK cars. You need access to an international - European at the least - market.

brexit was a vote on whether us brits want more niggers and eastern europeans to come sponge of our society.

we said no.

half of the politicians dont like it, they like niggers.

so they're stopping us leaving the EU.

JLR is setting up in Slovakia.

Can't agree with your comments on Aston Martin, though. The V12 is made in Germany but is an Aston-designed unit; the new V8 is a modified Mercedes unit and the new models do use Mercedes electronics. Aston Martin is the only British car company quoted on the stock exchange

>whether us brits want more niggers
We can control that now.

You see, this is the problem - thick cunts like this user who don't realise our own politicians have always had a veto on immigration - that the EU cannot, and has never, compelled us to take anyone.

It's our OWN politicians that are the problem, you stupid, thick cunt.

thx for posting this. I didn't realize it was this bad. UK may have already irreparably harmed itself.

We always could, dummy - *OUR* politicians chose not to!

Nawww! She's too pure!
Dark perverts go limp in the presence of righteous beauty.

Attached: 1552402271762 1552251301686.jpg (900x1200, 296K)

>We always could, dummy
I know, that's what I pointing out to this halfwit
But nice use of ad homimen though - endeared me to you

>more niggers and eastern europeans to come sponge of our society
Are you going to retrain to fix toilets or pick strawberries? I didn't think so. So, who will do all the jobs the economy needs done, but owing to low UK birth rates cannot be filled by UK citizens?

I'm not sure how these faggot europoors think having unelected officials is a good idea but whatever. When rapefugees take over your second world countries, maybe America will learn from your mistakes.

>So, who will do all the jobs the economy needs done..
the newly unemployed auto-industry people, duh!

There's no point. His confirmation bias will inure him to the use of facts - he's a little Englander who has swallowed Boris Johnson's and Farage's bullshit. He wants to "take back control", even though he doesn't know control of what because it sounds like a good thing.

No point in responding to this

I hope you're right about A-M, but even if so, they're not exactly a major manufacturer...

Looking at the bigger picture - the decline of motor manufacture will hurt all the ancillary companies, if they fail or shift, it takes what's left's legs out from under them.

This current insanity boils my piss when decades have been spent paying £billions in all sorts of regional infrastructure grants (~bribes) to these companies to bring this employment to the UK, only to have a smirking beer-chugging racist buffoon, and a pig-fucking Old-Etonian sell us all down the river for the sake of a racist wet-dream, a bus-side of lies, and the chance for all their vulture-capitalist chums to make £billions at all our expense.

And I fucking *GUARANTEE* you we will go right on importing every foreign chancer who wants an easy life into this godforsaken shithole after Brexit.

Attached: Amerifail_new_Jeep_launched_in_Detroit10496.jpg (1000x585, 148K)

>I know, that's what I pointing out to this halfwit

apologies - red-mist

that dude definitely starts the day with some whisky in his coffee.

Attached: order.png (547x430, 192K)

Bollocks - she's too old for the Kebabs and Roaches to be interested - they prefer little kids.

>This current insanity boils my piss when decades have been spent paying £billions in all sorts of regional infrastructure grants (~bribes) to these companies to bring this employment to the UK, only to have a smirking beer-chugging racist buffoon, and a pig-fucking Old-Etonian sell us all down the river for the sake of a racist wet-dream, a bus-side of lies, and the chance for all their vulture-capitalist chums to make £billions at all our expense.
You're now preaching the the choir.

Would you want to be sober acting as Tard-Wrangler for that circus-of-fools?
I know I wouldn't...

Attached: retardeds.png (1786x1366, 370K)

>ORRRRRDDDAAAAAA, orderrrr

Nigel Farage is a twice conceding pussy who ran from responsibility, if the Brexiteers want to Brexit then they'll get my confidence by publicly shaming Farage and his ilk.

Otherwise they can just go back to sucking off Sadiq Khan.

Guilty as charged. Screen is covered in spit, keyboard covered in broken keys, Rantmode over 9000

You're confused

truth
he is quite entertaining too. there gotta be some drugs in the game.

>take back control
from whom?
It was the news of the world scandal that changed my worldview of the UK. Here, those "newspapers" (our versions) are trashed and ridiculed.
Rebekah Brooks' relationship with Tony Blair? He advised her before her arrest. What exactly is a politican doing...ahhh...(boris, etc).
Media and news is used to brainwash the masses. The politcial class and the media are one and the same in the UK. Your aristrocacy.
Take back control? you never had it in the first place.

so much pro-remain shilling in this thread.

we're the majority now.

Nigga what.

He conceded, fucking twice, before the results were announced because he is such a dimwitted faggot.

That or his friends were trying to short the pound and told him to do so but that remains the be seen.

Every fucking Brexiteer is DESPERATELY sucking off Sadiq Khan so they can move businesses registered in London elsewhere without getting absolutely fucked by tax.

You need to the wake the fuck up.

So many words when you didn't understand my post. go back, re read, make sure you read what's there, not what you want to see.

Leave was never a majority. Only about 34% of the voting-age population voted for it

You're angry and confused.

contrary opinion to your own: must be
>shilling
ignorant, credulous cunt

the leavers like to say “while there may not be a sense that most people are very happy about it, overwhelmingly the people just want to see it get done already. we voted for it, so get it done.”.

Yeah, right.

Completely apathetic. I'm passed caring.

this, they have lost their two most important rights, free speech and the right to bear arms, I guess they could revolt with spoons

youtube.com/watch?v=O6rN540rzjY

I'm living on the continent and I have Barclay credit cards. Two months ago, I received a letter that due to the Brexit, all transactions were transferred to Barclay Ireland.

Well done, Brits, electing Trump wasn't the most stupid elective decision ever. You're on par. And all pro-Brexit voters I know, no exceptions, belong to the dumb part of the population.

Hopefully its over and we stay in the EU. The whole thing was a giant cluster fuck with those voting to leave having no clue about how anything from an economy to tourism would function if we actually left.

I fucking lost.

For what it's worth, you could always rejoin. Until then, Godspeed brother.

I live in Northern Ireland.
We are gonna get soooo badly cucked when the dust settles.

>Britbongistanis spend 40 years using European elections as worthless protest-vote against sitting UK governments.
>2016: "hurr-durr, tak bak cuntrol! giv are cuntry bak! hepraderpa durrrrrrrrr!".
>Continue getting fucked up the arse by our own so-called leaders.
>Continue importing unexploded terrorists by the 1000s until Caliphate established.
>Go-on blaming Europe for the next 50 years anyway.
>2116: English language banned, Sharia law, churches are all mosques, mass poverty, no white faces left, donkey-carts and an AK47 in every household, beheaded for praying to wrong god.
Yay! Brexit!

>electing Trump wasn't the most stupid elective decision ever
Actually, Trump's turning out to be not so bad. I do hope he gets a second term.

Brexit keeps the south asians out of the EU. This is a win. Honestly, what would you perfer? salvs, niggers, or pakis?

As a Yankee, glad to see shit is the same on both sides of the pond

Yeah, mega-ashamed of what we're doing to you guys - this will reboot sectarian terrorism: Sinn Fein have already started with the letter bombs... I fucking despair.

The same. We were right to vote for it. Years of media crying and scare tactics will not change this. V for Vendetta will look like a picnic compared to the shit that will happen if (((They))) try to fuck us.

Whut?. Idiot. It has fuck all to do with south Asians.

If you believe Brexit will be a good thing you're beyond fucking

UK has it better than U.S. Russian hackers stuck us with a stupid President. We can get rid of him. Russian hackers stuck you poor wankers with Brexit. You'll probably never recover.

Yes, and Hitler also was good for the German economy.

>Trump's turning out to be not so bad
Agreed. His rhetoric is fucking retarded, his fiscal policies are dangerous to the economy. But all things considered, I'm starting to like Trump. He introduces chaos to a stale political environment, both domestically and internationally. I'm excited to see where this leads. I still doubt Trump's policies benefit the US in the long run, but he's nowhere near as inept as I feared.

Attached: 1529311671987.jpg (500x500, 61K)

Keeps them all on that shitty, rainy, socialist island and out of Europe.

Attached: 1510910281984.jpg (640x800, 190K)

It's all fucked already. Only gonna get worse. Even some Unionist voters are contemplating a united Ireland just to cling to European coat trials.

>FeelsWeirdMan.ogg

Trump has failed in everything he tried. He has passed no major legislation, has made the deficit soar, imposed the highest taxes (tariffs) ever paid by U.S. residents, significantly increased immigration, and is well on his way to bankrupting the U.S. He is a complete failure, just like Brexit.

The chaos you are talking about will be negative for the US in the long term. Your economy needs stability to make money, not chaos.

>No way as inept as I was told he was going to be but i still trust my news gathering sources despite them being proven wrong.

"no, i get my news from trusted sources like the BBC, Vice, Washington Post, and /r/politics"

>Brexit keeps the south asians out of the EU
Oh sweet summer child, you have been mislead.

literally 0% true. pls go away shareblue.

Britain was never part of Schengen, you are still policing your borders yourselves, EU or not.

The only ones who could come in to do your dirty work were other EU citizens, and your economy needs them.

Europe is a failing mega-state, and they want the UK to stay in to help prop it up.
People also seem to forget, the UK is not planning to leave EUROPE, but the european UNION. We will still be EUROPEAN, just no control of our own trade/laws/processes.
Brexit is not about immigration/trade/Health, or anything singular. It should have been a ray of light to the rest of the EU to see there is life after the EU, and unfortunately, the politicians ruined it.
Already the advisors and government bodies are rolling back on the fears they were publishing earlier in the process, and suddenly claiming a No-Deal might not be as terrible as they first thought.

This is the "millennium bug" for a new generation. A whole bunch of scaremongering over nothing.

Brexit, went down the toilet the moment we entered into negotiations. Its our deal, or no-deal from the beginning.

No deal might cause some short term pain, but that's it. A life outside of the EU is perfectly safe, and can be profitable, safe and successful.

>news

Strawmanning will get you nowhere. I never said anything about getting my opinions or insight from the media. I have a master's degree in economics for that.

>Democratic referendums aren't worth shit
They aren't if they are brazenly ignored every time the result doesn't suit the dictatorial "powers that be".

> if the people were mislead
the people voted based upon THEIR OWN INTERPRETATION of the relevant FACTS as they individually understood them.

Your insinuation that the people "were mislead" is absolute garbage. The referendum was called because the major political parties were unable to agree among themselves what the relevant facts of the matter in order to lead the country properly, so they pout it to a democratic peoples referendum based on the people's perceived understanding of the pros and cons of the Brexit proposal as put to the people.

Now they've done that, they fucking well ought to do the jobs that they were elected to do

i.e. represent and implement the wishes of the clear majority of the participating electorate of the United Kingdom and to do so in accordance with the timescale as proposed and presented to the people.

Every part of that is true. Please provide source of otherwise.

Classic brexiteer fucktard comment. Clearly you have 0 idea what your talking about.

>He introduces chaos to a stale political environment, both domestically and internationally
Let's pick apart his China trade war. He suddenly decides to rewrite the rules on China trade. This didn't come out of nowhere. China is experiencing a MAJOR economic slowdown (still 2x USA economic growth) and serious demographic issues (one child policy). The fear of civil unrest is very real.
He has xi over a barrel. He's negioating a trade deal and...(1) arresting the CFO of Huawei, (2) convincing the world not to use China tech for 5g, (3) sailing Navy warships 4x since oct. thu the taiwan strait, (4) essentially telling the Philippines to go enforce it's own maritime borders against china, any issues, the US NAvy will support, (5) sending a University of Washington research vessel to Kaohsiung right after China said they would go to war if a US Navy vessel docked in Taiwan. The "research" ship is "leased" to the university, but owned by the US Navy.
He's waving his dick in Xi's face, and, he'll get his trade deal.
Don't listen to his words, watch his actions.

Attached: xiping.jpg (780x520, 38K)

That's the problem with you populist-following folks. Only buzzwords and dystopic scenarios while our lives are as confortable and safe as never before in history. I will never understand this.

And all those electoral laws, misinformation and backpedalling on statements made by the leave campaign after the result were because of....Facts?

Attached: sei_37887450-afd5.jpg (2500x1667, 637K)

I have a master's degree in economics
Ouch. That was a waste of time and money. How's life at Starbucks treating you?

>No deal might cause some short term pain, but that's it. A life outside of the EU is perfectly safe, and can be profitable, safe and successful.
Possibly, as long as you accept the UK will be diminished on the world stage and our economy will be smaller. We will have to grant concessions to every country we want to make trade deals with, especially those where the deal we have is because it was negotiated by the EU. WTO rules mean we will have to treat all imports equally irrespective of where they come from or what standards the country exporting to us has. This will further hamper our indigenous industries like farming. As an ageing country we will no longer be a attractive place for younger EU citizens who currently man our hospitality and care industries.

Don't you think China will retaliate their way?

Will Trump be as succesful in this just as succesful he was in bringing the trade deficit with China down (hint: it's the biggest ever)?

>THEIR OWN INTERPRETATION of the relevant FACTS

Facts about the future were unavailable. Now we know better, and should take the new information into account. Choosing to ignore the incoming shitstorm when it can easily be avoided is unreasonable.

You are clearly biased, and only want to watch the world burn.

>UK is a representative democracy
i.e. an oligarchy

Beginning to feel that financially we'll all be ruined if it keeps going the way it is. The money we gave to europe seems to be leaving the country anyway so there wont be better funding for the U.K. and we'll also get fucked on imports etc.

Care to respond with some facts?

Other countries exist outside of the EU, they manage fine. There was a time when the EU did not exist, we were fine then.

Every scenario of disaster post EU exit is already being refuted the very sources of these scenarios.

Essentially, people are just afraid of change. Do you really think that life after march 23rd will suddenly descend into chaos?

No, it will be fine. Keep calm, and carry on. Its served this country well for many years, and will continue to do so.

Sure there may some problems, or some unexpected issues. Its the same with any process.

However, stability will soon return, its the way it works.

If I am sat in a failed dystopian state with fires around me, and people fighting over remaining tin food, in 10 years, then maybe you were right.

However, I am willing to bet I will be fine, along with pretty much everyone else. A little older perhaps, a little greyer even.

Half of those chicks will have to leave when we get out. They look to be all foreigners

youtu.be/7ES7Rei0kgA

Must watch lmao

>No deal? No problem
What the fuck is wrong with these dykes?

Empty rhetoric. Your ignorance and delusion are as scary as they are laughable.

>Facts about the future were unavailable.
facts about the future are never available - we are not fortune tellers. But government is all about making decisions and implementing them within a properly defined time scale.

You seem to be trying to make a case for depriving the people of the very powers that the House of Commons was actually established to uphold in the first place.

they are smarter than you and that threatens you

oo-rah

Regardless of their age, most Brexiteers are retarded. But hey, good luck to them, I'm just here with some popcorn looking how they shoot on their feet lol

Your idea of over a barrel sitting here in a democracy is very different from thier idea in a single party command economy. We are always 2 years away from changing out minds. They can tell thier population to suck it for a better long term outcome..

I think that poster proves they aren't.

Care to argue back and explain your position, and refute my ideas, or just sit there stewing?

>everyone i disagree with is stupid

That's what I mean though, no other politician would dare go up against China in fear of being put in the dog house. In 2010, China cut all ties with Norway when the Nobel Peace prize was awarded to a Chinese dissident. China stopped importing from Norway, and wouldn't allow Chinese citizens to travel there on business. It's that fucking arrogance that shows they have too much power in the world markets. Someone needs to put them in their place.

I genuinely think the US will hurt in the long run from having Trump as president, but I appreciate the things he does get right.

Nobody thinks No Deal is a good idea.

>Strawmanning will get you nowhere.

It's like you can't even read.

believe it or not, they would not be imprisoning 1,000,000 Uygers if they could
> tell thier population to suck it for a better long term outcome
they would not be imprisoning 100s 000 of people that do Falung Gong if they could
>> tell thier population to suck it for a better long term outcome
A slowing economy and extra low birthrate could mean interesting times in China.
Xi has made many enemies with his purges within the party. And the idea of president for life may not sit well with everyone in China.

....except the majority of those who voted of course... a figure that's growing because:

1) Those who voted remain still support democracy.

2) Given the dramatic over-representation of pro-remain rhetoric from the BBC many people thought remain was the winning side and voted simply for who they thought would win.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9xzN3ArsV4

They would execute them if they didn't fear being made a pariah. The birthrate deal is huge for them but they are offsetting it by focusing on developing relationships with Africa. They aren't going to have an easy time but I honestly think thier economic horizon looks sunnier than the wests.

Voted for who they thought would win? Why? What's the point of voting, then? Also, fuck UKIP.

Attached: putinbot_1.png (600x437, 468K)

How about all the economic data showing the economy is slowing down, and will slow down even further after brexit?

How about all the experts clearly showing how everything will get more expensive that we import from the EU after brexit?

How about the cost of health insurance and Visa's for visiting the continent?

How about our decreased security after we leave the majority of our defence integration with the EU?

Its alright saying you will be fine. But there is a difference being fine when you are less well off, cant afford to live as well, travel as well, or trade as well and being fine when you can do all those things.

Countires outside the EU manage fine because they were never in the EU and didnt have to go through the chaos of leaving. We are the only country to leave so using them as a comparison is like saying "yes those countries eat steak so lets eat steak too" which at the same time burning down the kitchen.

>I genuinely think the US will hurt in the long run from having Trump as president
What has changed? What has he drastically changed in the USA?
Trump hates Muslims, we all know that. However, unlike Muslim loving Obama or Oil loving Bush, Trump hasn't started any wars in the ME. Instead, he stopping funding for the "rebels" effectivly stopping the war in Syria. Wow.
Trumps hatred for muslims intensifies in Afganistan, where he's negioating a peace deal with the Taliban. Srsly. Moar peace.

Don't listen to what Trump says, watch what he's doing.

Attached: 1465573243507.jpg (1024x1346, 458K)

The funny thing is that UK government actually trusted the people to make a strategic decision. That's not the people's job. Their job is to vote for people who can make those decisions for them. David Cameron is a cunt.

>I don't think a lot of ppl who voted to leave realised what leaving the EU actually meant.
This is the main issue. Making a referendum requires to inform the people what on earth they're actually voting on. Instead, they got fear-mongering with huge posters about oh so many bad, bad immigrants and that leaving the EU will be a one-off quick solution to all their problems. Politicians exist to make decision for the population because it requires a lot of knowledge and information - this referendum was one of the dumbest decisions they could've made.

This. The referendum was a stupid idea in the first place.

See

ORDAAAA

Attached: Webp.net-resizeimage-32.jpg (820x550, 44K)

>They would execute them if they didn't fear being made a pariah
May I recommend you read a little about the Falong Gong and abuses against them in China. I shit you not, and I have a hard time believing this, I really do, but...China harvest organs for transpant from prisoners that are executed. That's a fact. Some believe that Falong Gong are being executed on demand for organs. They don't drink or smoke and are generally in exellent health. In a nation of 1.2 billion, who notices if 10 or 20 thousand dissappear.

ORRRDERRR

Lol. Bongs thought this was a surefire way to get rid of immigrants. Now it'll cost them more than immigrants ever have. And still won't get rid of immigrants.

What is he a homosexual? Why is he wearing that tie?

>They would execute them if they didn't fear being made a pariah.
If you mean the Uygers? If you're sent to a camp and never leave, what's the difference. Imprisoning a million in camps. It's 2019, right?

new queen of Yea Forums

Fucking joke user our nation has allways been cucked.
England here our island allready over crowded and don't need sand niggers /niggers or any other type of nigger looking for free housing free money and breed like rabbits.
Most have no intention to work and are better off than the average working family.
We will be cucked into still allowing this bullshit to continue.

see

You Brexiteers don't like facts, do you?

Attached: Monty_Python_team_in_a_street_use.jpg (314x225, 16K)

Apart from those who do. Typical fingers-in-the-ears Remoaner. Fuck you and your latte-sipping London elite.

He just likes his fancy ties I suppose

Attached: 5aa8bf0bdda4c8fa108b45f4.jpg (900x506, 101K)

I was literally comparing these two 'events' in my head the other day, the scariest part for people is the fact that no-one actually knows yet what will happen. Also because there is a countdown to possible doom/nothing. The anticipation is leading to heightened fear.

I agree in principle but here we are. I got back from Hanoi recently and while they are not China it is a close analog. The amount of money flowing into Vietnam right now is astounding. There was construction everywhere. Then I come back to my US city and it isn't really all that different from when I left high school in the 90s. When I return to Hanoi next year I fully expect to not recognize the city.
We in the west need to vote for whoever is going to give us a soft landing as our commercial empire loses primacy. These people who want to stick thier head in the sand with Brexit or unilateral trade deals or the wall are going to guarantee we crash hard.

None of this matters if you aren't a over obsessive weirdo about politics. If ya wanna lose sleep over something that's not your job to worry about, go ahead. Politics are gay

As a politically correct broadsheet Guardian reading metropolitan liberal elite, I can say that David Cameron is a stupid idiot who never should've given stupid people like you and me the power to take a strategic decision. I am all those things you call "Londoners". But it doesn't take a liberal to realize that we've fucked us in the ass. If you don't realize this, fuck off and shove the cake named after your town up your ass.

You sound like the type of faggot to get mad when you break a nail, all this bitching about stupid shit

No Russians here you've just made your bed filled it with Muslims and now we want to see you sleep in it.

>There was a time when the EU did not exist, we were fine then.
That was over 40 years ago - demographically and economically we are utterly different now.

>Every scenario of disaster post EU exit is already being refuted
So Honda, Infiniti, Dyson, Muji, Panasonic, Barclays, Nomura Bank, Daiwa Bank, Norinchukin Bank, JP Morgan, Hermes Investment Management, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Easy Jet, Diageo, Deutsche Bank, Smiffy's, Hiscox Insurance, Standard Chartered, UBS, MJ Hudson, Citi group, Bertelsmann, Hewden, Fogarty, Tulip Foods and Lloyds of London haven't already either moved overseas, shut-down, laid-off workers or opened new offices to continue trading after Brexit? Oooops, they did - and many more...

Others like Airbus, Burberry, Jaguar-Land-Rover, P&O and Haribo are among the many who have confirmed they are poised to leave if there is a no-deal Brexit.

And Britain's biggest property funds didn't suspended trading in a bid to stem panic withdrawals, then? Ooops they have...

And these are just the minority of examples I could find quite quickly.

What you thick, stupid Brexiteers can't seem to grasp is that Brexit is a gift to all the countless companies that have been bribed by our govt to be here, but who would love to move to somewhere where employment and real-estate costs are much lower.

b b but being fucked in the ass is fun *blush*

Poop, blood and a hairy man who's aging literally sounds like hell to me

Go back and read the thread, not my job to retype everything for your lazy stupid ass.

Attached: [Request All] Leviosaa.jpg (364x633, 39K)

Ohhhh Yeah....Neoplan Bus from Germany ;-)

Jamal is very careful AND a British citizen

I hate you, but you're right, and it vexes me MIGHTILY that the rest of the World can clearly see how much we're harming ourselves, but the ignorant, cretinous, cucked Brexitards can't see past "muh muslims" - even though that one thing ain't gonna change cos it was never Europe's fault to start with.

>We are a nation of absolute pigshit thick, ignorant, credulous, lazy, racist morons, frankly I hope the Chinese decide to nuke us soon and end the fucking misery of being trapped in a sea of Stupid...

Attached: brit_stare.jpg (225x225, 12K)

If the liberals have their way US normies in the USA are headed for the same disaster.. best of luck we're all going to need it.

The right is behind the fuckup that is Brexit, libs are all about holding unions together, your right seems pretty keen on maintaining the US as a single entity - just build the wall and you're good: wetbacks are nearly as cancerous as kebabs.

Another poster here

Yes, you are not fortune tellers. Yes, new information did pop up.

Question: Why doesn't new information change your people's opinion?

Could it be... based on emotion? Pride perhaps? Something else?

Seriously - these people are stupid, mentally lazy, and inclined to see complex political and socio-economic issues at a "my team VS your team" black-and-white-issue level.
The failure of Brexitards to grasp the negative impacts on the whole of sub-1% society are frankly fucking embarrassing. They just WON'T get it.

i think bercow maybe bumped his head because he's literally just put the no deal train back on the tracks and given it a turbo upgrade and fancy new rims. holy shit.

name a single negative political or economic issue the uk will face leaving the eu. just one. i'll wait.

>We are not fortune tellers.

Basic math. Historical precedent. Political science. Tried and true economic theory...

We are pretty good at telling people precisely what will happen if x, user. Just people hate being told things so much that if it doesn't agree with their pre conceived notions they dig deep and start hurling rhetoric and having nose bleeds.
What was the quote?
"The British people are tired of experts and their opinions!!"

read the fucking thread you lazy, stupid fucking retard

I hated the cunt until he just tripped over his own stupidity.

Now either they attempt to sell us a leave deal which isn’t actually leaving, which won’t get through, or no deal gets forced through, bit of rioting, bit of looting, but at least we leave.

If you are seriously asking this, you have literally shoved your fingers in your hears for the last 2 years and screamed "lalalala sovereignty lalalala!!!"

Even if it *was* the right move(which it's not) every fucking major political decision will have some drawbacks and consequences. Are you too 12 years old to get that?

Who got them?

Bloody love it

i have, there's nothing but dogshit rhetoric and lies from fuckwits like you. so yeah provide 1 negative, cunt.

so nothing then? you haven't a single argument to back you dogshit project fear bullshit up. jog the fuck on, kiddo.

These are facts

Accept that you are wrong.

Or you know, troll so you can try play it off like you were doing that from the start.

You can read, right?

The facts are there - but you seem too dim to comprehend them, or so mentally-ill you perceive any fact that disagrees with your tiny, constipated and supremely ignorant opinion to be magically invalid.

So I guess dozens of companies are not really shutting-down their businesses (speak to someone from Swindon about that, friendo), not going bust and not making layoffs and big losses already - before Brexit's even happened?

People as dumb as you make me fucking despair, since you're too fucking stupid to tell the difference between your opinion and actual fact. You are what was once known as a "hopeless imbecile" and securely locked-away in an insane asylum. Now we let you cunts vote...

We are so fucked.

so still no facts or arguments then? that's what i thought. see these are not facts. they are dogshit dog whistles used by silly cunts like you that read the guardian while larping as /leftypol/ pretending you have a clue.

there are no facts there. you have providing no a single shred of proof only the usual leftwing dogshit rhetoric. fuck off and neck yourself, cunt.

Ok, so what do you perceive as proof?

I'm probably getting trolled but got nothing else to do.

Go ahead; enlighten us.

>You refuse to believe anything reported in any media outlet.
>You keep demanding "facts".
>The only statements you are capable of believing to be "facts" are those that confirm your stupid, ignorant fuckwitted opinions.
>You insist everything You dislike is by definition a lie.

Son, you are genuinely mentally-ill. We're talking schizotypic and narcissistic traits at a minimum. You should seek professional help, not open-ended arguments on a Bolivian Lace-making Forum.

proof as in actually data/evidence that passes even the most insignificant study. go.

yea quickly dropping down to ad hominem attacks, while still not providing a shred of evidence, will surely win you this argument. eat shit, faggot.

Ok

So do you know about selectively presenting information to the public? Shit that prevents other shit from getting worse?

Can't be assed to look, but that's my take on it.

Also if you want to know about evidence that much, why don't you take a look for it yourself?

You keep demanding facts - how about you provide some unbiased and properly documented facts to prove that Brexit is actually benefitting us? And some proof that numerous banks and other companies have not shut-up-shop or opened new offices in Europe?

No, I seriously believe you are mentally-ill and would benefit from help. That's not an insult, it's an observation based upon your behaviour.

Its the final death spiral of the UK, so after the last few centuries of British shitheadery, it’s nice to get a chance to see the final self-administered kick in the balls in my lifetime.

Scotland>England

>deflection-mode-engaged.jpeg
so you pair can't provide a single shred of evidence to back up your claims? ok thank you, i win. easiest win on Yea Forums in forever. ez games, ez lyfe.

Well you certainly are a simple fuck, I’ll grant you that.

I bet you're not even a Britbong

This is what ‘they’ want

this

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a small favour? C-come join this super active /pol/ Discord server p-please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

c

Attached: join akarin 3.png (320x362, 219K)

I love that historically Britain was always a bunch of sisterfucking barbarians not even worth conquering, and in afew short centuries they inherited a world empire in a power vacuum, and then promptly blew up, projectile vomited shit out their eyeballs, collapsed under their obligations, suicided their own industry execution-style, skated by on the coattails of other countries, got a sweetheart deal to be part of the civilizing world, complained it still wasnt enough, freaked out and sodomized itself with a stick of dynamite, and still has enough mindless cousin-raping dumbfucks 2000 years later to think it has a future as anything but another portugal ahead of it. Caesar was right. Barbarian primitives not worth conquering to brag about.

If we don't leave the EU then we will truly know that democracy is dead. The vote already happened to leave, so there is literally no excuse for it to be taking this long. It should have happened ages ago. This is the elite of the country deciding what they want, which is to not leave, and it being forced on everyone thus making this country still ruled by the government elite.

Im watching you two and neuther one of you has posted any facts, any evidence, any actual arguments, or retorts, or anything of significance at all. All youre doing is flipping each other off, which is fine, but dont think this is some high school debate club shit with a winner declared at the end of the day. All youve done is waste each others time with fluff and peacocking.

If you dont leave, democracy is dead
If you do leave, Britain is dead.

choose

>"No Russians here"
>Implying Russia doesn't want to influence world events
>Implying a Russian propoganda pusher wouldn't say this
>Implying making you think Brexit is a grass-roots idea isn't one of their tactics

whew lad

Even if what you say is true, Britain would ONLY be dead because those very same elites who rule the country making democracy dead have literally done everything in their power to sabotage Brexit by making there be no deal when I'm sure there were decent options offered.

The world revoles around impacting Anonymous people's thoughts & decisions, doesn't it?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Most people can keep that in mind.

Why can't you?

YOU LOST

GET OVER IT

Attached: butthurt_report.jpg (720x855, 63K)

No, the purpose of democracy is to rule according to the will of the people, not, the rule of the peopke several years ago who voted for a decision they havent been able to follow through on. If you were concerned about Democracy, you would want another vote to, again, now reflect the will of the people, after thepeople have been dragged through the last several years of consequences of the previous vote, to see if they in fact do want to hammer the last final nails in the nations coffin. You have no idea if the will of your country still reflects this action you are demanding. There is one way to find out, and that is a vote. Democracy.

Democracy isnt saying in 1066 the will of the people was to destroy britain completely, but yet here still stands britain, ergo we must demolish every building with jackhammers because otherwise democracy would be dead.

Just how mindless of a beast of burden are you?

>elites

you are a useful idiot.

The best argument for Scottish Independence...

the tories have done what the SNP couldnt.

every time i've heard an SNP loon speak lately i'd swear on baby jesus they're retarded. or at the very least "special". and then i remember scots voted for these... these.. things. and i sit back and have a good chuckle.

and yet compared to May and her brigade, they sound like fucking geniuses.

And the ONLY reason we're in this situation is because the higher ups have been doing everything they can to sabotage and delay Brexit. Brexit should have happened when the vote happened and we shouldn't even be talking about Brexit now because that was ancient history that already happened. But nope, they all completely delayed that to get into this situation. It's like saying people's opinions 2 years ago don't matter because as long as you delay carrying it out you can always revote until public opinion becomes what you want it to be, and if you can't see how that is completely anti democracy then you're a retard. Basically you can just invalidate all votes you don't like through delaying and revoting later.

John Bercow is my fucking hero.

>. Brexit should have happened when the vote happened and we shouldn't even be talking about Brexit now because that was ancient history that already happened.

So, you think that they should've simply walked instantly? No trade deals, defaulting to WTO standards, resulting in an economic crash that would've made the 2008 recession look like a little blip?
You think that there should've instantly been a hard border in NI, resulting in a breaking of the Good Friday agreement, and the resumption of Republican terror campaigns like the Troubles of the 60's-90's?
you think that we should've simply walked away from the global economic system and destroyed this country?

simple actions are very appealing. The are also utterly unrealistic in the real world. As evidenced by the 2 years of negotiation to try to minimise the economic ruin that Brexit is going to cause, and already has.
A simple answer is simply evidence you have no idea of the reality.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2553741/Revealed-The-DJ-fitness-fanatic-kissed-Sally-Bercow-enjoys-music-food-love-good-woman.html

literally cucked by a black bull

Feel free to build better ones if you don't like ours.

I voted leave for a laugh

that comes to 1.00001 dumbass, you'll break the interweb with that kind of shit

>Europe is a failing mega-state, and they want the UK to stay in to help prop it up.
I admit I still don't really understand the German sense of humor, but I suspect that this might be an idea they find extremely hilarious.

Attached: download (36).jpg (194x260, 8K)

>not even worth conquering
The only statement you got wrong. Invaded and colonised repeatedly since the last Ice Age, not least Celts, Romans, Angles, Saxons, Vikings and Normans; plus a handful of royal coups by Scots, Dutch, Spanish, French and Germans...

Sad thing is we should have acted as a warning to the yanks, and yet they're busy copying all of our mistakes - Trump notwithstanding...

nice one kidda!

Attached: 1549657293238 1549423409977.jpg (630x419, 54K)

where did you move to and is it much better?

Tell me where it implicity says the NHS would have got £350million a week on that bus

>Trump notwithstanding...

Attached: fc4.jpg (540x720, 53K)

We don't have any true democracy anyway - as other anons have already noted, we're a corporate oligarchy at best.

As has also been noted, Brexit was an evasion of responsibility by our own government - fobbing-off a critical strategic decision onto a group of people utterly unqualified to make an informed choice.

It's now permanently forgotten that a government's first and foremost responsibility is to govern in the best interests of the nation - not to dogmatically inflict self-serving policy and stupid half-baked fantasies.

>instead

If you say they shouldn't have walked instantly, because that would have been smarter, then you must say that you will still respect the original vote. The moment that Brexit vote came up saying they had to leave, then they HAD to leave otherwise they are blatantly defying democracy. I would be willing to cede the timeframe, but you can't delay for the sake of changing the outcome. You can delay for the sake of performing the outcome properly and making sure the proper deals were done, but you can't delay for the sake of another vote to change the outcome. That is tyranny and a direct violation of democracy.

trumps a faggot

Attached: 1551560640699.jpg (1080x1643, 217K)

Kidda? only 37% of 18-25 year olds, you know the ones doing the most whining about how their future is wrecked bothered to fucking vote so bollocks to the whiny cunts

>That is tyranny and a direct violation of democracy.
I'm pretty sure tyranny is using the power of the weak minded via empty promises to enact the will of the tyrant, and in no way precludes the use of democracy as a method for producing this result.

I’m just sick of it dominating media. Would rather have a hard Brexit than have to listen about brexit for the next few years.

It's not as though football and lottery results have been completely pre-empted. That's all most people will see either way.

lmao stupid englanders

Attached: brexit6.jpg (720x540, 33K)

if by liberals you mean repubtards, then yes

oh no no no no

Attached: ss+(2017-03-19+at+05.39.15).png (659x375, 33K)

I think the answer to your rhetorical question is "clinical paranoia" / excessive dope use.

That said, I've no doubt Russia has used social media to influence certain votes, but they've no need to have their shills interfere in crap like this thread - Brexit is fait accomplis in all but detail.

Nissan plant in Sunderland, one of the biggest and best employers in the area, building cars to export to mainland Europe.
Sunderland votes Leave.
Nissan starts packing up, planning to build the cars on the mainland.
Sunderland cries like a little bitch with a skinned knee.

What the fuck did they think would happen?

And didn't they keep the registration process open for a day longer 'cos they thought there wasn't enough youths/remainers on the electoral lists?
fookin' Southern Nancys!

Attached: 1550919061785 maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>What the fuck did they think would happen?
OUT MEANS OUT
WILL OF THE PEOPLE
SPARE SOME CASH FOR THE BUS MATE?
NEED TO GO TO THE FOODBANK

Attached: laughingdarkseid.jpg (328x398, 31K)

On a lighter Brexit note, brit anons will have no doubt heard that absolute fucking melt whos always stood outside parliament shouting stop brexit when good old leftie shitbags the BBC are trying to interview someone? Well last week he tangled with Damian Green of the Tory party - went well.
twitter.com/i/status/1106271372161044486

>I admit I still don't really understand the German sense of humor, but I suspect that this might be an idea they find extremely hilarious.

ALL the rest of Yurp is utterly bemused by us choosing to cut our own throats at HUGE expense, and horrified to find their near neighbours know literally nothing about how Europe actually functions, and how it benefited the very people who voted to leave the most.

>This is what 40+ years of billionaire newspaper magnates and Old-Etonian politicians lying to them has done...
>"Divide-and-rule, old boy, divide-and-rule..."

Mentally-lazy fool detected.

Probably a good thing fuckwits like you that spout such nonsense never vote again. Dipshit

>Remainiac detected, did you drop this?

Attached: 61cbWqYUKoL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 11K)

seething brexitard lmao

Attached: brexit4.jpg (1064x735, 209K)

Seething? yeah ok kid, enjoy not having the huge benefits us older brexitards had
you're welcome

>joy not having the huge benefits us older brexitards had
yeah i totally enjoy being made redundant and having to eat chlorinated chicken lmao

Attached: brexit.png (800x1200, 546K)

It’s gonna be interesting when the EU doesn’t approve the extension because Britfags can’t get their act together

I doubt you've ever had a job kid

thanks Vlad!

Not a brit here but I watched some of the voting sessions and man, the parliament is a fucking circus.

Can we cast Nigel as the Joker is some Batman property soon? That would be awesome.

We need to pull all troops out of the middle east and invade France, then Europe will only have 1 major money maker (Germany), using the SAS and RAF to tactically strike all the military and industrial plants of the smaller countries like Greece and Italy forcing Germany to either waste much of their power supporting their allies or completely defect, we then either use this weakened or friendless Germany as the staging point for taking over the rest of Europe, (whilst the strikes are going on, the majority of troops shall be moved into France and nobody shall touch Germany, this is to make Germany think we will focus on the weaker countries to quickly gain land when in reality it would be to get a secondary surprise attack on Germany) Once all of Europe is Monarchy owned, the war ends, that is all.

It's always just Nigel and his mates, that's part of why we laugh at ukip so much

>Be Britbong
>Couldn't care less about Brexit
>Don't bother with politics in general
>It's all retarded cancer

Attached: 1550876059007m.jpg (1024x1016, 79K)

this, most of their industry rely on trade agreements. a few days from terminating them, all the warez just get delayed and production stops

it will be glorious, an utter shitshow. and 0 immigrants will have left the country by then

Z E R O
E
R
O

The biggest mistake we've made. Just make it stop.

>scotland joins the EU
The EU doesn't want Scotland. Scotland on its own is basically some pretty mountains with a bunch of drunk idiots hopping about ruining it.

commencing virtual mission

Attached: unknown.png (270x152, 74K)

1 less moron voting, what's not to like

>Contrary to an entire island, Scotland on its own is basically some pretty mountains with a bunch of drunk idiots h...
ftfy

Only one man can save us now.

Attached: The_Absolute_Boi.jpg (220x293, 15K)

I make more money than you dude. I uh.. you just robbed me under the guise of being white.

^^^^
Fucking hell. Why do Brexiters always have the lamest put downs? It's as cringey as when a school teacher tells you off.

don't worry m8 - only the elite will be able to afford the chlorinated mutant birdflesh - rest of us will be fighting over the juiciest rats and cockroaches...
>yay ... brexit

if you're retarded enough to believe the news then you deserve to be lied to you shill faggot.

>>It's all retarded cancer
It is - exactly because lazy complacent cunts like you don't bother getting informed and involved.

kek

Attached: keks.jpg (301x338, 72K)

That bumbling 1980s throwback couldn't save pennies in piggy-bank.

When a no deal happens at the end of the month, all brits are gonna wish they didn’t turn in their butter knives. They’re gonna need em for self defense.

>democratic
how’s that democratically elected leader going for you? what percentage of the votes did the Tory party get again?

Attached: 32 days .jpg (734x1032, 265K)

have you tried prison.
The people in those taxis wil die.

Sounds like Bavaria. Nice!

Just fucking get it over with.
Made a enough of complete fucking mess of it already

Attached: release.gif (250x188, 1.72M)

Super active and minimal rules /pol/ server, allows Christchurch discussion/media sharing unlike all of the other cucked servers:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

a

Attached: ∩ 1.png (4584x3856, 88K)

>(British workers are the laziest, worst-educated and sloppiest in the developed world)
Factory manager here. Can confirm.

Merchant here - currently stockpiling sharpened sticks to sell to the highest bidder cometh this month's shitpocalypse...
>Giv monies plox!

Attached: Merchant2.png (589x534, 51K)

But he can save Brexit

That image and those trips.
I suspect something is not right here

Im glad we're leaving, the EU has turned into a giant pussy welfare state funding terrorism.