Currently trapped in my school in Utrecht the Netherlands due to terrorist attack. Ama

Currently trapped in my school in Utrecht the Netherlands due to terrorist attack. Ama

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-112626.jpg (1080x2160, 721K)

Pics or didnt happen #gunabroer

Where are you trapped and why

They dont let anyone in or out the campus

uu of hu?

Hku

Suck the terrorist's dick. That'll show him.

Kill your self

Jamaar is het ook een aanslag of gewoon sahbi's die ruzie hadden?

Sowieso aanslag. Die kerel schoot op random mensen

Ok. Zwarte Kubus aanbidder of is daar nog geen info over?

zijn er videos?

Geen info so far. Maar grote kans zou ik zeggen. Of een rechtsextreemmist die de oosteners zat is. Het is wel in kanaleneiland.

feces

Attached: 1552910471171.jpg (744x605, 116K)

die worden angstvallig weggehouden van de media.

Typisch is dat het een aanslag wordt genoemd en niet een ''incident''

Remove Kebab pls OP

Attached: Remove_Kebab.png (945x583, 699K)

when interviews stay try getting close to the media to spread anti Muslim hate

Just left Europe 2 days ago, glad I got out when I did. Any word on if this was a Muslim dude? Respects and wishes from an americanbro.

Here's the guy

Attached: D18ZWYyWkAEHCmj.jpg (960x1280, 158K)

Diederik, jij boefje!

Ist toch niet gewoon 1 mongol die ruzie had en perongelukje nog wat omstanders raakte?

I guess that answers it then

With or without terrorist attack you would be trapped at school monday afternoon

Hahahahaha it's so funny how the news has fucked your brain.
The chances of dying by guns/terrorists etc. are so much higher in the USA than in the Europe.

tell them to fuck off and leave anyway, its not up to them if you stay or not

I agree but the US is a huge fuckin country, infact when you compare statistics you guys use the entire continent of Europe against America, if America was the size of the Netherlands then the violence on the scale that has happened wouldn't exist today. I cant disagree with you on that we have a lot of gun violence, but if you're well to do, middle class or higher people then you have much less to worry about here than the currently growing threat of terrorism in europe.