The muslims began their relatiation, and it happened right here, in the Netherlands

The muslims began their relatiation, and it happened right here, in the Netherlands.

gelderlander.nl/utrecht/meerdere-personen-openen-vuur-in-tram-in-utrecht-politie-houdt-rekening-met-terrorisme~aecd02d7/

Is this what you guys wanted? A raging war between humans and niggers? Will the news highlight this incident the same as with the NZ incident?

Attached: download.jpg (694x390, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

khaleejtimes.com/international/europe/several-injured-in-shooting-in-dutch-city-of-utrecht
rtvutrecht.nl/nieuws/1856040/youtubers-met-keppeltje-door-utrecht-kankerjood.html
youtu.be/98TQ4jJkXqs?t=6
ad.nl/binnenland/drugsverdachte-en-dochter-beschoten-in-amstelveen~a31255a7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

khaleejtimes.com/international/europe/several-injured-in-shooting-in-dutch-city-of-utrecht

better link

>began

Kanker

White guy did it lol. Great win for society.

>1 dead
Pffffft

Doesnt look like anything of value was lost

Stomme kanker Turken

Attached: voc-vlag-oranje-blanje-blue-oostindische-compagnie.jpg (800x800, 31K)

Region = "Kanaleneiland, Utrecht". It's a pretty tight Muslim community. So probably a NZ style attack?

Some YouTuber tried walking through there as a jew. Got some hate on him and no sheckles. rtvutrecht.nl/nieuws/1856040/youtubers-met-keppeltje-door-utrecht-kankerjood.html

Wow you fucken ignorant pos race baiting mother fucker. Stop posting this shit. Im sick of racist white boys posting this tragic incident as a meme and as a secondary reminder of their white supremacy. This is on purpose and intentional use to make minorities feel inferior and to also make muslims feel threatened and terrified of being in public. I am truly am disgusted by you dumbass rednecks and your 2nd amendment. Life would be better without guns so you can shove this act of terrorism up your ass. Every fucken week I hear your shit country airing another mass shooting. You white crackers need to chill the fuck out of killing as many innocent ppl and taking them to the grave with you. It is wrong morally and ethically. Stop with your bullshit pro gun. Ban all AKs and ARs including the multiple shotguns. did you even see how much guns this weirdo was carrying? Those are scary ass looking guns and he even customized it to terrify ppl looking at his live stream video. I, myself, am shaken from just watching it while I sob in regards to helpless lives taken.

Shut up faggot

Found the sandy vagina!

the shooting was done by "white nationalists"

The plan is working. The war was inevitable.

stop lying nigger

>2nd reminder
Bitch white supremacy has a ton of obvious reminders. Not just some worthless muslims dying.

that is literally what the shooter wanted, but that doesn't mean that's what all anons wanted.

>Raging about America in a thread focused on a Dutch event
Get a grip you autist

> Will the news highlight this incident the same as with the NZ incident?

youtu.be/98TQ4jJkXqs?t=6
of course not

Niggers....

Why is this topic dying?

police looking for a turkish 37 y old sandnigger. he is not white

Zijn naam: Gokmen Tanis!
Adres: Marshallaan 384.

you mean Cuckman Tanis.

it's a false flag, deep state wants to influence the coming election

: (

Attached: feelsbadallah.png (486x207, 140K)

It was a Turkish guy you fucker.

Attached: 1552774466316.jpg (325x325, 10K)

>white guy did it

pic related is shooter. name is Gökman Tanis, 37yo

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-142405~2.png (696x799, 773K)

Attached: 287558.jpg (1148x1515, 146K)

>Some injured and one possible dead..
Nice backlash you got there. Wait for us to retaliate again with hundreds

fake left extremist propaganda

It'll be in the news but wont receive the same level of interest as 49 > 1 - the main point of coverage will be the fact that he's still on the run.

Wrong, his name is Cuckman Thanos. See pic.

Attached: Cuckman Thanos.jpg (899x1599, 228K)

this is a troll

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-142412.png (720x1280, 350K)

Attached: 1549642701735.jpg (894x894, 474K)

Cuckman. Couldn't make this shit up.

cancer islam incoming ! subscribe to allah !

I should inform you now that this isn't Twitter

lol lil midget brenton started a race war & now lotsa crackers gonna die heehee

Attached: brent fucked1890423.jpg (225x225, 26K)

Is this toothpaste flag?

you crackers better not travel to any non white country now heehee and even in your white shitholes you gonna catch bullets thanx to allah hahaha

Attached: bret midget.jpg (768x431, 89K)

>Will the news highlight this incident the same as with the NZ incident?

Attached: 1535883893076.jpg (768x720, 121K)

heehee

heehee

lulz. he probably just shot his ex-gf or something.

gay

nah his sister because she didn't wear her headscarf while sucking off her grandfather

it's likely

Attached: 1469317562637.gif (500x455, 496K)

He was welcoming the dude turned away you autist

No.

Just remembered that this happened a few days ago;

ad.nl/binnenland/drugsverdachte-en-dochter-beschoten-in-amstelveen~a31255a7/

A Turkish criminal and his daugther were shot at. Wouldn't be surprised if this has something to do with it.

Op is obviously a nigger fag

He was walking in back turned and got shot gunned in the ass. Doesn’t sound like he says anything in video. Not sure who would even be able to confirm this as everyone near him got killed as well. HmmmmmmmmmmMmMMm

Shut up michael jackson pedo

No surely this is a grand muslim conspiracy to kill all white ppl, who lives in violent neighborhoods in the real world and are affected by local events anyways?

exterminate all jews and muslims

WE CANNOT LET CHARLES MANSON BE WRONG

Is there any vids or pics from the shooting. Atleast in new Zealand. It was a fun show

Was this the guy?

Attached: a6b.png (600x647, 659K)

Wasn't it a muslim woman that got shot?

>Is this what you guys wanted?
I haven't left my room for weeks