Feels thread. Please keep pics sfw. Thank you

Feels thread. Please keep pics sfw. Thank you

How are you all doing today, my friends?

Come get what's bothering you off your chest

Attached: 34edb58f3faf438d6325b44705187850.jpg (513x800, 63K)

How is OP this is your official health check up

Ah hello again, friend~ I'm doing alright. Looking forward to fiddling with my bicycle tomorrow. How are you? :) Thanks for checking up on me

Attached: 12c5529d9091c760b4c7a8995740d9ab.jpg (371x800, 39K)

Nice to hear things are going well, here's hoping things get even better
Fiddling? you making upgrades for the ironman triathlon
I'm well. No need for thanks just doing my community service

Something's wrong, just don't know what. Probably depressed lol. Don't really care though. The grind gets me through it, I think.

Peaceful Muslims got shot.

Just the gears and stuff aren't working quite right. Nothing that intense haha

Have you tried speaking to a doctor, friend? Or maybe let out everything that's on your mind. Surely something's weighing on you, whether you want to admit/accept what it is or not

Attached: 015f8ed62ab147f3d3e30f79568588f9.jpg (624x800, 70K)

I love to talk to girls but they don't love talking me

What do?
Where can I find some cute girl for qt conversations ?

Good morning~ Workanon hopes you're doing well today

I was just told by my HR that soon I'll be getting an offer from my boss to go full time. It's something I'm really excited, but anxious about. I have feelings of inadequacy, that I don't deserve it and that I'm not who they wanted for this position, and that I'll end up disappointing them. But I really need it; I'll really need the hours to be able to move out. It will give me so much financial freedom, but I'll also lose some personal freedom because I'll. Be working more hours. It's a scary transition for my life.

You just need grease on the old chains or anti magpie defenses? I'm sure you could compete no problem

Attached: 18957462526745.jpg (850x850, 128K)

owo

Not OP, but I'll respond to you. How do you mean that they don't like talking to you? Do they seen generally uninterested and don't pick up on conversation?

Additionally, do guys enjoy talking to you, or is it people in general who don't? Do you talk differently to girls than guys?

Ahhhhhh congratulations, friend! Really really think about it before you go ahead with it. Please spend some time to think about it. My friend was offered a manager job at her shop but rejected it because she spent weeks worrying about the stress and the lack of time. May be worth it financially but always put your mind over money.

And don't worry about "disappointing others"! All it would be if you aren't able to fulfill your duties is that you weren't meant for it. Better to know than refuse the job and never know. Best of luck!

Attached: 3ab3bc617e60f2639748e5e4d2d79eb2.jpg (800x565, 105K)

Ahhhhhh forgot to reply to you! I'm honestly not the best person to ask that to because I can't quite understand when people like talking to me. My only advice would be to not put in the effort with and get attached to people who don't put in as much effort as you do.

Attached: 1499357198189.png (1280x1737, 556K)

It is exciting, and I do have some time to consider it. Tha I fully it won't be too much a change of position and responsibility, so much as an extension of hours. I'm technically still a temp here under a temp agency, this would make me actually employed by the company and eligible for benefits, as opposed to being contracted for the company. But it's still intimidating. I tend to be naturally good at some things, so I don't feel like I really "earned" recognition that I get for those things.

I hope your bike tinkering goes well

Thankfully*

Ok, so basically, I’m pretty much terrible at life and clueless about social stuff. I’ve been told I’m smart, and I’m no dummy, but holy shit goddamn, I have no idea what I’m doing.

I’m 38, and I have no idea what I’m doing.

I’m flipping out a bit because a good friend of mine, a person that I’ve known well for years that’s struggled with KTS was hospitalized recently. I only just realized that, despite them using canes and crutches when we hung out, they are essentially wheelchair-bound for the rest of their life.

They are a decade younger than me.

My parents, especially my father, are struggling to get around to an extent, and I got no problem helping, but this shit

they’re fucking younger than me, but they are so much worse off

I can skip breakfast, throw ~35 pounds in my back and walk 5 miles without stopping for rest within 3 hours, and she’s in constant pain and struggles to get out of bed. I’ve known a lot of people across a number of states and countries, but I’ve literally never known anyone that struggled that way that wasn’t maimed or older than me.

I don’t know what to do.

Okay i think i know what you're talking about, the cables connected to the handle brakes are a bit messed up
Don't know anything to help you there, sorry, best to listen to your buddy

Not OP, but replying because I'm bored at work

Man, that's pretty rough. This world is unequal and unfair sometimes. I'm sorry to hear the troubles about your loved ones. We aren't born all equal, but I think we're all born with the agency to affect others in our lives in some way. That's the outlook I have to have when I see these things.

You're older than me, but my time so far has led me to believe that no one knows what they're doing. There's not much of a system or game, we're all just kicking sand in a giant sandbox today. I find that myself and others are happiest when we're making and doing the things we want to do, even when trying to figure out what we want to do as all we want.

Are there any particular areas in your life you feel you've fallen short on?

Together* not today

Many areas. Romantic relationships, certain decisions, things I know I need to do but keep avoiding...
Thing is, I try to be a problem solver most of the time, but for some reason it’s easier to help other people sort things out than it is for me to keep my own shit straight. I also have to remind myself that I can’t fix everything, and I shouldn’t ignore things I dislike.

But yeah, her situation is fucked, man. She wanted to have children originally but is considering getting her tubes tied (her condition is genetic and has a very high probability of being passed down), she’s pretty much a shut-in now, and we live much farther apart than we used to (by a good 1500 miles). It makes me feel really guilty about days where I’ve stayed in bed drunk or hungover as opposed to actually living.

>decide to take acid with a friend because bored
>do normal shit you do until I get home
>get on discord and start talking about random shit with friends
>on the comedown now
>looking for a random meme so I scroll way up in my photos
>find pictures of my best friend I hadn't seen in like 4 years
>pictures of us doing random shit at concerts and each others houses
>4 years later and her smile still makes me smile
>her eyes are still as captivating as the last time we hugged and said goodbye
>feel sad and happy at the same time
>found a video i took just us sitting in my bed
>Just her smiling and laughing as we're talking
>watch the video 20 times
>6 am and I can't sleep
>fuck acid

bored at 6:45 in the morn

Attached: i never mad.jpg (229x300, 19K)

I think that's pretty common, at least for certain personalities: to work on others better than oneself. I theorize it's due to being removed in a certain way, having less stake. I don't think you should feel guilty about it, at least not in the way you suggest you are. I don't think it's fair to feel guilty because others don't have the opportunity to live the way you do. We all have our own shit to work with, we all have our own personal fuckups to move through. The correct way to feel guilty, would be to see yourself through the lens of your own standards.

If you want to better yourself and live more fully, do it because it's the standard you want to hold yourself to. Comparing yourself to others, "above" or "below" generally leads to unhappiness. You should do the things you want to do because you want to do them. Don't rush, but don't dillydally. In the end, it isn't a race, and we'll all get to wherever we all end up, whatever that is. Those are my thoughts at least.

Oh hey there

>doing today
food shopping soon; einstein bagels included for some sort of monday deal.
possible arts and crafts after.
then more boredom
yo

Attached: one million dollars.jpg (650x447, 82K)

Namaste

>tfw Mr rogers would still love you despite the person you became

Attached: 168746576858.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

I'll be interested in the results of your arts and crafts. I think it's cool to see.

That strikes me in the feels

>I’m 38
i know you are asking for advice yourself but you got any advice for youngfags

>That strikes me in the feels
let's both try to make him proud of are effort

Attached: mario fuckin bitch.jpg (575x744, 128K)

Did OP fall asleep

They frequently do. I'll be around to respond though if anyone wants to talk.

Go for it.

Seriously, go for it, whatever ‘it’ is. Don’t wait, don’t let fear hold you back, don’t procrastinate. If you like the idea of something, don’t just think “oh, that’d be nice some day.” No. Make plans, real, concrete plans, and follow them. Be decisive, be active.

I can think of so many missed opportunities and times that I hesitated, and you can never have that back.

So, my advice:
Go for it.

Dang. This makes me want to start taking seriously learning Japanese and taking a vacation to Japan. It's something I should just do while I'm young and have the time for it without a wife and kids.

eh
i should get going
bagels dont stay warm all morning

Attached: i am so depressed.jpg (450x450, 20K)

Eh don't worry about it i know he disappears often. Get yourself some rest. If you're on his cord would you pass a message on for me, that some user cunt wishes him well and hopes he doesn't get burdened trying to help everyone

Hehe, well enjoy your day then

I'll let them know

Get your passport if you haven’t already. I’ve only been to ~7 countries and actually am in the process of getting my passport issues sorted rn, but don’t put these things off.

I have a passport, thankfully. I've been to Australia twice now with my mom. I'm about to go full time at my job, so thankfully I'll be able to save up a bit and start earning Paid Time Off. I enjoy travel a lot more than I pretend not to.

thanks for answering i do contemplate the words people say both here and in real life you've given me something to toss around my empty head

Hey...nice, Elon

Attached: vjr3y7jnhtc6kj6nb229203476300.jpg (1654x1180, 136K)

Appreciate it. Just make sure you say some no body said it. Have a good one user

I gotcha buddy