I think I fucked up big time /b

I think I fucked up big time /b.

Some of you may be familiar with how I prank my sister. Well we're on spring break and my family brought us to Mexico. I have a fake ID so I've been hanging out at the bar at the pool while my parents are out of the resort clearly out doing shady shit. I know they ain't sight seeing, they just aren't the type. My sister was at the pool and these guys were buddy-ing up to me at the bar talking about that tight piece of ass over there. Thinking it would be funny I basically sicked them on her. Turns out they were fairly aggressive and my sister essentially told them to fuck off because she's a minor. I'm not really sure how things escalated so quickly but they kicked her in the head and stomped her hand. An employee of the hotel has taken us to this shitty hospital where they had to stitch three lacerations and has broken bones in her hand. I'm glad she's been able to rest, but I can't even shut my eyes. I've been calling my parents all night. The sun's coming up again and have no idea what shit storm is coming.

Attached: 1519705385089.jpg (793x786, 54K)

If this is true, yea you fuck up so hard, so good luck finding your fathers user, dont leave your sister alone and learn from this awful expierience

My english is ass

fucking rip man, yea you messed up bigtime

Pics of sisters tight ass

When you're in another country don't act like a jackass. Mexico is not the US. What don't retards understand about this. Lesson learned though but you'll probably be dead before the lesson sinks in.

Fucking retard, hope the zetas can see this shit and cut your fucking head off, don't be an asshole

hahahahahHahHahHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT RIP

Attached: 1550030449661.jpg (399x385, 29K)

OPs parents

Attached: Jason-Bateman-Laura-Kinney-Ozark-Season-2-details-cast.jpg (950x460, 83K)

>be op
>think its funny to send guys I dont know to try to fuck my sister
>bit into incest
>Guys fuck up my sister like a cartel pimp
>I jizz in my pants cause I'm a sad cuck
>insta cum regret
>have to ride to the hospital with sister wearing my jizz soaked panties, slightly uncomfortable
>9/10 would definitely do again if parents don't ground me

Well if your sister doesn't know you send her these angels it's fine. You just get some bonus points by saying you will never leave her alone and always protect her and your mind is fine with that too.
If she knows, you probably should consider shitting you pants and suck your parents cock

Good prank OP, bunch of guys sexualizing a minor seem like a bunch to take rejection lightly.

Alright so she's awake now! This place while sketchy as hell makes amazing food holy shit. Cooks are way more qualified than the retard nurses here. I brought us up some breakfast and she's still able to chew albeit a little sore.

I'm going to be an asshole, but I absolutely refuse to tell her that this is my fault.

Since she's been on observation for so long and being Mexico they're going to release her noonish today instead of holder her for a full 48 hours. I called the resort lobby, the hotel desk, and the staff that helped us yesterday and nobody has seen my parents. What could my mom and dad be doing? My mind is going a million miles an hour. Are they participating in some child trafficking ring? Are they in the pocket of the cartels or murdered by them? Did they ditch us down here or something? When can I file a missing persons report here?

Your parents are back in the states pablo will pick you up from the hotel soon welcome to your new life slave

Hadn't thought about it yet, but that's something. Maybe my parents sold us to trafficking and we were supposed to be in the hotel room waiting for it. Fuck me. Please don't be that one.

asd

tell her you'll make up for it by having sex with her

>Some of you may be familiar on how I prank my sister
You are posting anonymously how the fuck would we know?

I've technically never been diagnosed

What am I giving tree? Plus I'm on nofap. My precum is potent enough to kill three elephants.

>>Some of you may be familiar on how I prank my sister
>You are posting anonymously how the fuck would we know?

>Some of you

Hmmmm.

Mexico is a third world shithole full of savage mixed race midgets that should be carpet bombed. I hope she learned the lesson of never going to Latin America.

Attached: bueno-8296603.png (500x522, 167K)

stay mad amigo

Attached: 1492581009982.png (181x191, 1K)