Live in middle of nowhere

>live in middle of nowhere
>poorest most 3rd section of hell that only someone as evil as god could imagine
>8 straight months of brutal ass fucking winter
>locked away with my parents stuck inside 24/77 while my parents hover around me all day and night
>have no friends
>only people around are legit fucking psychopaths poor hillbillies
>parents somehow never one time have 500-1000 dollars to their name one time
>parents were constantly 2 months in debt on every bill and had 0 dollars
>parents would have to buy groceries with a check only because it took them 2 days to cash it and they had to buy groceries 2 days before their paycheck
>never have car because parents are so poor
>could never even help me pay half
>Constantly get arrested for driving while black always lose my license too poor to get my license back parents start taking every paycheck i get
>never get to go anywhere cool never go to the local city never go on vacation never go to a beach never go to a resort
>literally never see anything but sad hillbilly mountains and my broken down house
>house is 300 years old ancient barely functioning windows rags for carpets broken down shit everywhere
>finally get money
>about to get a car, move somewhere where i can get a job, move to a big city so i have shit to do

Attached: D0461FE8-A3F4-4D68-ADB7-DBA1228B3C4B.jpg (300x319, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zx40udwQvZI
free-ebooks.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>before i can even spend my money i black out on accident wake up with a felony
>get longest probation sentence for being black
>literally cant spend a cent because i cant get a car now or move
>god keeps constantly striking me down ripping everything away
>born in literally in hell and every time i break free or find even one slight slice of happiness god rips it away and strikes me down

FUCK god. I am not going to be like that fucking one guy from a sitcom who just suffers while the audience laughs and if anything good happens he just gets ripped away and hes miserable again

I am not going to fucking be that cursed loser. I am fucking killing god

Do your punishment.

>parents somehow never one time have 500-1000 dollars to their name one time
>parents were constantly 2 months in debt on every bill and had 0 dollars
>parents would have to buy groceries with a check only because it took them 2 days to cash it and they had to buy groceries 2 days before their paycheck
>never have car because parents are so poor
>could never even help me pay half

Yeah, having a NEET failure for a son does put a strain on your finances if you let them live with you. She needs to kick your sorry ass out of the house and you need to get your shit together. She's doing you no favors.

>Constantly get arrested for driving while black always lose my license too poor to get my license back parents start taking every paycheck i get

youtube.com/watch?v=Zx40udwQvZI

You sound like a lazy probably mid 20s something piece of shit who did nothing with their lives and are now putting the burden of your failures on your parents who sound like they're doing the best they can but they have a worthless parasite for a child. You also sound like you don't appreciate having parents who will are too kind to kick your ass out and put you to work. You're a fucking moron and a piece of shit.

FUCK off I never did anything to deserve being in a small town or any of this shit suck my dick

Fuck you im in a small town 20 minutes from small villages I don’t have options

You took pills and drove enough times to be consequenced for it, user.

You never did anything to progress your life or to obtain a skillset so you could get a real career. I've been a manager in three different places including where I currently work and have to do interviews all the time. You honestly don't know how many times I hear the same bullshit sob story from worthless NEETs like you and when HR decides to go against my recommendation, almost all of them end up quitting before a month.

You're in upstate New York, dumb ass, there's plenty to do if you're a person who follows rules, like don't eat beans and drive. You can't, so you're miserable. Make better choices.

It's even easier, all he has to do is stop shoving drugs in his face and he just won't stop.

Yep. Plenty of those too. We make people do drug tests before working here and more fail than pass.

Heyy! he was behind of this...?

Attached: ux09xvd51sy402r8j228491381400.jpg (1694x1134, 121K)

Oh it's you again! I feel so bad for your parents. You need to leave so they can try to live their own lives...

One time and it was god sabotaging me because i was being successful I finally got out of gods evil grip to make money and I didn’t make it out in time I knew god was coming after me

Oh yes being born poor 30 miles in the woods was from a bad decision

I say do it up bro your parents sound toxic get a car and leave. Hell sleep in it for a month or two get yourself back on your feet it’s never wrong to cut toxic people off they knew they were having a kid and didn’t prepare for it and failed you as their son. Good luck in life bro.

It's sad really. To have parents doing all they can and they're too nice to kick their useless kid out who is sucking out what little money they have.

Nice try OP

Lmao you're such a baby, OP.
>waaaa i dont deserve this
You sound like you're about to break out into simple plan's how could this happen to me.
You're not special, everyone is suffering. You're just too much of a baby to accept responsibility and cope.

>Problem solving on Yea Forums.

Attached: Hodor+bighodor+hodor+hodor+hodor+hodor+hodor11bighodorsmallhodorsmall_855cd5_4548978.jpg (496x266, 39K)

>arrested for driving while black

WOW LOOK IT'S THIS FUCKING THREAD AGAIN

Attached: 1540476611137.jpg (355x417, 40K)

This seems familiar.

Could it be copy pasta?

Read a book user

free-ebooks.net/

I cant god struck me down and i got arrested literally as i was looking at flights and apartments

I think i have to go to jail. Literally 80% of my life force is gone because of this place. I cant sleep i cant get out of bed i need to sleep 12 hours a day I’m always light headed i always look like a dead zombie my entire bottom eye lid looks like its completely colored in with a black sharpie all the way down to my cheek

I’m always sick feelin and too tired to do anything I’m afraid to leave my house for long periods because i dont know if i might just collapse I’m so fucking tired i cant get health insurance becuase i live with my parents and i have no way get health insurance becuase i make some money and medicine wont help me anyways I literally need to be happy but it just wont happen because my parents are poor and I’m in the middle of nowhere I’m literally so fucking sad becuase i dont live in a big city and its killing me

I have to just go to jail so i can beat god

Once you start accepting personal responsibility your life will improve.

But that's the black community for you.

This pasta got stale fast, die in a fire.

Attached: 1539854520871.jpg (982x1200, 140K)

This wasn’t me being arrested for Black I got punished harshly for being black. The other times I got arrested were for being black literally

Dude I have to go to jail because god struck me down

>pasta
You really underestimate how many fucking NEET losers there are out there that think like this.

Source: Me. I have to interview people and sometimes, I get these fucking clowns.

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP
THIS IS AN ALERT FOR RETARDED ANONS

THIS IS A FUCKING COPYPASTA, LEARN MORE FAGGOTS

THANKS FOR LISTENING
WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP

Attached: flower-cuck-comic1.png (1000x1500, 97K)

Exactly

They cant arrest you or take your license for being black. What were you doing that is illegal?

>used to steal cars just to get around
>sometimes would steal multiple cars a day
>kept parking them near the house just because my roomate was a dealer and watching him get noided the fuck out when the cops dealt with them made me laugh
>would often throw things at other motorists for the hell of it
>one time a car stalled after a red light
>I was drunk as shit and the only thing I had to tinker it with was a fucking giant foot long nutty screwdriver
>I have to open the window to get the proper angle to pop the disc to restart the car
>paddy wagon rolls past
>passanger pig gets a perfect view of me digging a screwdriver into a steering column that is completely exposed
>also the door lock probably fell out or was hanging out
>my tequila was probably visible too
>passenger pig laughs
>they fuck off
>I continue on my merry way to go commit a shop b&e
fuck I love being white

If he's black, he'll find a way to break the law. They can't help themselves.

Noided? Are you talking about synthetic weed?

And see exactly. I make one mistake and get ripped in and out in every direction half the time i dont even fuckin do anything and it happens

A white person commits a crime and its like well alright well give you another chance oh just do this program for 4 months and well let you go

Not me. Oh fucking nigger you did one thing on accident that wasnt even that serious and no one got hurt. JAIL FOR LIFE NIGGER

You ever think the whites just design laws around our lifestyle? It’s even known that drug laws and most laws dont hurt whites they just get let go but if a black person does it they get punished harsher than any guideline

I get high in my room on my own.. I don’t hurt people i dont rob people i dont rape i dont fight i literally just get high in my room on non lethal drugs

Don't do illegal things and you can't be punished for them. It sucks that they're illegal but part of being a respectable member of society and having basic intelligence is obeying the law. If you have a problem with the law then get into activism, and ultimately working to change legislature - perhaps pursue a career in politics.

Don't blame everything around you if you're being arrested for doing something ILLEGAL. Smoking weed is not black lifestyle, most black people I know don't smoke weed and you don't need to either.

I didnt do anything illegal really god sabotaged me if you heard the whole thing youd be like yeah god did that sucks man

God doesn't exist, so stop crying and do something with your life

>I didnt do anything illegal really god sabotaged me

Matthew 22:21, Romans 13:1.

Hmmmm seems pretty weird it happened literally the second i go happy and almost had a good life

And i literally always have had bad luck like that and terrible disasters

How terrible? Bad luck can always happen but if you really wanna improve, you gotta need to work for it even if the odds aren't in your favor

I mean look at this shit dude read the post

That’s the tip of the icerberg my life has way more shit wrong with it

>Hmmmm seems pretty weird it happened literally the second i go happy and almost had a good life

lol the second you fucking get drug fucked and do fuck knows what, you mean. Take some responsibility for your actions man, you're pathetic.

Attached: 1550306627614.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Not my fault

Sorry man, but the story sounds like its al others fault but where is the part where you look at your own actions

Oh yes I decided in the fetus to be born poor in the middle of nowhere with 0 opportunity in a place that breeds insanity

Okay

you don't black out accidentally.
take responsibility for your actions.

I literally did

No, ofcourse you didn't. Nobody chose the life they got. But but you can choose how to live your given life

I tried going to college and shit and kept getting stuck here with no resources and no options I should of just dropped out of school and ran to the big city

niggers gonna nig

Nobody will hire you if you write like this.

not sure if troll or just retarded underage faggot, but if you want anons advice: just gtfo your comfort zone. go out there. just take a backpack. be homeless, fuck cares. you can walk anywhere between 30-50 miles a day given you drink plenty of water and eat some cheap ass carbs. you will earn the money for your food from collecting coke bottles and turning them in. you will live a fucking epic life. I lived like this for almost 10 years, but luckily I got into bitcoin early so now I live in a neat mobile home. completely out in the nowhere. completely free. fuck everything. man... waking up in the morning and drinking coffee in the middle of nowhere with a beautiful forest scenery... what more can you ask for? not to mention I didn't sell all of my coins lol

btw next bull run is almost upon us. just saying.

He's been doing this every day for nearly a year.

I don’t need a job I own my business I just wanna leave

Being white is great, ive gotten caught with heroin twice now, and the cops just pocketed it and let me go. They said "dont ruin your life with that stuff, if we catch you in this neighborhood again(a ghetto in chicago) we will bring you in" and just took off both times, no drama. And one of my black friends got caught with a gram of weed and got processed. They were even trying to get him for intent to sell because they found a big pack of weed abandoned near by a little later and tried to link him to it.
Pretty crazy out there becareful blackbros.

>Constantly get arrested for driving while black

Sounds like you are just a bad driver and don't want to get a job to pay for shit you want.

I have money I’m on probation for being black

Money means nothing I want my freedom. You could hand me a million and I’d still cry every day. I’d rather be homeless in la then have a mansion 3 Lamborghini’s and a million dollars out here

Oh look, it's DUI nigger making the same thread again. Saged.
>i need to sleep 12 hours a day
>I’m always sick feelin and too tired to do anything
Translation: I eat nothing but junk food, I'm always sitting at the computer, I never exercise.

Attached: uc7fsb3tl4iz.jpg (2048x1536, 294K)