Can i hab a link of the nz shooting a Muslim Friend Want to see it

Can i hab a link of the nz shooting a Muslim Friend Want to see it

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-220924.png (720x1280, 777K)

Other urls found in this thread:

filehosting.org/file/details/788183/bsckol.mp4
choc.site/watch.php?vid=0770b815b
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Right on schedule at 7am! They'll be requesting the video all day. From yesterday:
>They're paid to be here. Thread types:
>1. Anyone have the video?
>2. Anyone have the manifesto?
>3. I haven't been here for a few days, what happened?
>4. What did it say on his gun
>5. HELP ME HELP ME
>and one I haven't seen today yet
>6. What song was playing?
>If you look at repetitive messaging / marketing strategies, you see some curiously strong similarities. It's all ads. This is paid content.
Another user pointed out that they also try to say, "did you hear what he said here?" to get you to replay the video. They will do this every 10-15 minutes for the next 12 hours. There is nothing you can do. You can't sage and hide it away. They won't leave, they are being paid to do this. It's called an insurgency.

Ah, the old 'I'm asking for a friend!' tactic...

You mean zionist want the vid ?

This is so they can claim the conversation is organic, but it's been consistent and consistent intervals all day every day for three days. This isn't organic, it's a sustained campaign, just like yesterday, just like Saturday...

I Saw it saturday and he is telling me the video don't exist anymore

Jesus Christ people
Are you all blocked from google or what
theync com has it

Attached: 1496793495902.jpg (183x183, 11K)

I believe OP is trolling Vchan

thanks fag

What for ? Blame it on us ?

God you people are retarded.

And this? Right on schedule?

The upsetting part is that I don't think you're trolling. You really seem to think that nobody would be talking about this if not for the gubment paying people to do so. Why would they do that? No fucking clue. You're like a flatearther: convinced the government is lying to you about something that's an obvious fact despite not being able to define a good reason for anyone to lie about said event.

The exact same messages at regular and predictable intervals starting and ending at a predictable time is not organic traffic, user. How do you explain it?

You're wrong. Paid interests supporting an anti Islam narrative and programming zombies like you to keep posting about it. They want you in the thread so they can dominate your thoughts. Make you feel like you're thinking for yourself. All the while pouring hot lead down your throat and separating you from the people who love you to push their agenda. You're in a cult whether you know it or not. You're vulnerable to indoctrination. Disconnect and you'll see.

It's a noteworthy and controversial event that very recently happened which many people don't feel they can freely discuss at work or with friends without coming off as some kind of bigot, prompting online discussion on a board and known for edgy humor, a love of gore, and repetitiveness ad nauseam.

And who's leading the discussion? Who's promoting it? You. Stop shilling. Think for yourself.

This.

Lmao time for you to quit posting user

Sure people getting paid to ask for a link know Vchan

God.

bestgore com

filehosting.org/file/details/788183/bsckol.mp4

>> 0770b815b here u go user

choc.site/watch.php?vid=0770b815b

Some user showed me a site already thanks , do somebody have the bo3 montage ?