How do i fuck with my neighbours who won't do anything about their barking dog Yea Forums?

how do i fuck with my neighbours who won't do anything about their barking dog Yea Forums?

i was going to enter their house at night (I know where they hide their key) and just take a shit on their couch.
any more ideas?

Attached: lil nigger.jpg (1024x791, 99K)

blow on that shit like it's a sax when the dog barks

Attached: dog-whistle.jpg (429x500, 19K)

Dogs love antifreeze

Steak with catnip. That shit sedates them

Op here. I'm not trying to get high you fucking moron. kys druggie

Paint the dog hot pink or some other neon flavored color, maybe they'll get the picture.

Attached: 0002.png (640x360, 252K)

Dog owner's like choking out faggots who try this on their pets too

>op doesn't like dog
>willing to sink to a dog's level over insignificant shit
Seems about right

They'll shoot you. Get a car deer whistle and stick it on their dryer vent so the air blows through the whistle. Every time they do a load of laundry the dog will go fucking insane.

you ain't op nigger

Thats a dog whistle you fucking retard. It emits a noise too high pitch for a human to hear. However dog's will go apeshit. It won't make the dog stop barking but it will make it lose its doggy mind.

Have you tried talking to your neighbor about it?

Not OP but peace and quiet on your own property is insignificant shit? man i’d stomp a chiauau without hesitance if that kept me up at all night

yeah but they're some immigrants who barely understand english

get a bigger dog?

You realize poop has DNA in it right? Just take the dog and set it free somewhere remote.

Attached: 20190318_050206.jpg (1080x1013, 118K)

Get a piece of steak, cut a slit and fill it with rat poison, seal it up again and throw it over the fence. When no one can see you of course.

I don't know what shithole you live in, but here in the US you can report that shit to the relevant authorities and they will start fining the owners.

shit wouldn't happen if they took care of their animals.

so yeah. turpentine on a tennis ball, throw that shit over, and let doggo die

Steal the dog. Duh.

seems like it’s fewer steps to kill a dog by feeding it anti-freeze or some shit rather than dropping it off in middle-of-nowhere

Call the police on your neighbors. Let them handle it. Give your neighbors a chance to fix the problem. If they don't call the police again as necessary.

I shot my neighbor's dog. I took out my XD45 and plugged it in the head. I also got arrested and had my guns taken away.

True but killing the dog sucks, not its fault. When I was a kid my neighbors would leave their dog out and I would throw rocks and acorns at it. Should have thrown rocks through their windows. Oh well.

just shoot the goddamn dog

it sucks sure, so don’t pick the method of killing where doggy dies slowly by starvation and ticks was my point

Put a brick in their mail box.

Handle it like white people you mean? What a concept! You mean nobody has to commit murder?

Nah he will join in a band of other stray dogs having fantasic misadventures and spreading merry. Probably travel the country by rail.

Attached: a1fee91.png (1140x1018, 593K)

Amazon sells something that looks like a birdhouse but when the dog barks it lets out a high pitched sound that only the dog can hear. Worked for me, neighbores had no clue

what the fuck have you been huffing if you think a dog whistle is some kind of drug paraphernalia

do this. easy and legal

>doubt

Are you suggesting theyre going to get a warrant for user's DNA and send it and the shit off to a lab to verify that he broke in and shit on their couch? What kind of horrifically bored police department have you been harassed by?

do this OP, start to vape

Just saying. If I was going to commit a crime I wouldn't leave evidence of myself behind.

Fuck the dog in the ass. uwu

100x paracetemol tablets (500mg) crushed to powder.

2lb shitty beef mince

knead half of mince into the powder, should use up all powder

make beef/powder balls (typical golf ball size, depend on dog)

get other half of mince and coat eash ball with roughly 1/8" of clean mince. doesn't have to be perfect.

drop over fence/gate which has easiest access to public and to the dog.

if dog tied, throw from further fence from your property.

24hrs and there will be peace.

IF YOU HAVE already complained like a sour slut to them about their dog then this may make you a suspect.

Me? I just poison the dog if it becomes a nuisance I give it a bit of time though since the dog might be adjusting to its surrounds. I don't ever speak to the owners.

rat poison + dog treats

What a scumbag overreaction. I would come next door and fucking dismember you if I found out.

Woah, careful with that edge kiddo.

inducing multiple organ failure in any animal is not cool dude, it's very slow and painful. if you're gonna be a cunt then just shoot the damn dog and get on with your day, don't put it through days of torture because you're too much of a bitch to get your hands dirty

>advocates and admits to literally killing an animal that has no idea it's doing something wrong
Yeah, not edgy at all.

call the cops every time the doggo doesn't stop barking. every time. they can get fined if it's a nuisance.

make it worth their time to shut the dog up.

don't hurt the doggo

>threatening to mutilate someone online vs giving a viable way to solve the issue
Kek. Everything is disposable. Dogs are yelled at for barking, they know it is wrong but continue. Fuck them, they made their bed.

>dumb ass animal that literally eats its own shit
>"they made their bed"
Are you the kind of guy who beats the shut out of little kids too?

First things first, there are no bad dogs, just bad dog owners. And you posted a scaring looking dog in your OP pic but the dogs that bark the most are little yappy dogs like terriers normally. So what you need to do is call the council and report their dog, they will send over a ranger to issue a fine. If you council don't have this option, then call the police and get them to press charges for a criminal public disturbance. It would be good if you could document the nights and times that the disturbance occured, even better if you recorded it, and submit that with your complaint.

They will get fined, they will put their dog inside, or they will get fined again. Easy peasy, they probably shouldn't have a dog.

Considering the online threat is obviously exaggerated and will not be carried out, that "viable way" is actually way edgier.

/thread

OP is clearly not white. Lol

Take him for a run

Well you are incorrect, idk what to tell you

>Have a weird neighbour that looks at everyone cross-eyed when he arrives or leaves
>Never says a word and runs away when I wave at him in the street
>My poor dog has anxiety and barks occasionally, sometimes I sleep through it because deep sleeper
>One day beloved dog is dead. The vet says it's poison.
>Wait for weird neighbour to come home one night, after breaking into his house through the back door. Wait in the hallway with a garrote wrapped around my hand and a small baseball bat
>Knock a faggot like you out, while you're groggy I put the garrote around your neck and watch the life leave your eyes
>steal the cash from your wallet, throw your drawers all over the floor, take anything that is of value and portable with me to make it seem plausible that it was a burglary gone wrong
>Never feel guilt for even a second

And what's best, no one would mourn you, you shitty pathetic piece of subhuman, nigger, scum.

EDGYYYYYYYYYYYYY whew lad

LMAO I DON'T FUCKING BELIEVE THIS GENIOUS
business opportunity wasted. Do you even think in those categories poorfag faggots?

Attached: 1013997_924185464358861_2888397008496017361_n.jpg (480x480, 33K)

nice photo lmmmmmmmmmmmao
it's full of action

also legal solutions like whistling birdhouse.

> just take a shit on their couch.
I vote for this. Make sure to leave a note that says "Shut your fucking dog up" or something like that. They have to know that your dump is a message, not just random shit.

The response of a sad man. Truth bombs, truth bombs, here's a truth bomb. Baby you can turn me on.

Ground glass inside sausages.