Bisexuality isn't real. you have 3 options

bisexuality isn't real. you have 3 options
>straight
>gay
>lying
So just be honest with us.

Attached: 1551254668202.jpg (468x704, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/head-games/201308/what-women-want-in-men
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll do what I want to. Don't kill anyone over it, ok?

I'm not a violent person, just a truth seeker.

Sexuality is a spectrum, Jimmy. Just like your autism.

Straight = Default
Bisexual = Choice
Gay = Defect

Ok I will be you are a retard

check the rates of sexual abuse in young men with those that grow up to be gay.

Straight = thesis
Gay = antithesis
Bisexual = synthesis

I'll do what I want to. Just don't kill anyone over it, ok?

Attached: Backseat Driver.jpg (400x462, 50K)

What if I don't see any significance to what gets me off?

I'm only bisexual because women may look nice but the majority are kind of shitty people.

bilingual isn't real. you have 3 options
>english
>faggot
>can't speak at all

based Hegelposter
/thread

pls respond:

Ironic. The only real truth IS bisexuality. Very few people are PURELY straight or gay.

Why is it so hard to believe there are people that are turned on by both kinds of genitals?

>Straight = Default
>Bisexual/Gay= Defect

there is no third way

Heyy! he was behind of this...?

Attached: v9eu2jfjfbzzxg2gb228754676600.jpg (1758x1148, 101K)

then, my Yea Forumstard, you are pansexual.

/thread this post over 9,000 times

also, go have an orgy with an amputee midget man, a hamster, a bag of dried tuna, and a girl.

bullshit

i cant see men as attractive , absolutely no way would i be able to get wood , im not unique

i dont like cucumber ... i could eat the bastard if i had to but i do not like cucumber ..... the ability to eat a cucumber does not make me a lover of cucumber .... fags play on this .....

straight > red path
gay > blue path
bi > green path - takes more to unlock

>The Great Baitening of 2019

The real answer is to do wtf ever you want and not listen to lifeless trolls on Yea Forums who have the social skills of a honey badger.

mental illness , the desire triggers are not working correctly

only a closeted bisexual would care this much about bisexuality to go out of their way to make a thread about it
OP is a bisexual faggot
>nothing wrong with it either, he needs to know that

Attached: 149.png (300x100, 10K)

Unlock the joys of a feminine penis, today!

Bi = best of both worlds. Stop being a repressed queer

Kinsey scale bitch, most of us are at least a little gay. Being full on straight or full gay is the REAL outlier buddy.

This is only an argument a true faggot would use.

Enjoy your AIDS.

Id fuck a girl or a guy i dont care what label its put as.

Oh look. It's this thread again.

>not knowing basic modern psychology
The fucking Romans knew about the Kinsey scale

Fucking /thread

in the case of """bi""" chicks it's usually just attention whoring or horny sluts or both.
when i went through university about 70% of girls were supposedly """"bi"""" but most of the time they'd only say it to get attention at a party and maybe briefly touch lips when another girl when drunk cuz "lol I'm so bi XD"

He's a raging closet faggot, he can't help it

It's real, but only for subhumans.

What if I'm a complete deviant who wants to get gangbanged by black guys while having a mild squatting on my face and let me lick her clit?

Attached: awWG2MV1_700w_0.jpg (700x696, 40K)

I like sucking dick

Not giving a shit=Default
Being bothered by other people's sexuality=Fag
Pretending to be bothered by other people's sexuality=Edgelord

>Not giving a shit=Default
Yeah, that's why both monosexuals (you know, the vast majority of people) looks down on biscum, right?

I'm fine with fucking either, how is bisexuality fake?
This has got to be some of the most buttfuck retarded bait I've ever seen.

Do they, though? If you're only going by what people on Yea Forums say, you should know that Yea Forums is hella conservative and repressed. They are comfortable with a very small range of sexuality. They need everything clearly defined. That's why trap threads induce so much rage.

Yeah. 66% of women wouldn't date a bi man and there's a rampant biphobia in the LGBT community.

I primarily like women, but I also like traps. Traps are not straight if you are a guy. It then follows that I am not completely straight or gay. Which means I must be bi.

That sucks. Well, their loss.

i hope you dont really believe that

I like to fuck girls, and i like to get fucked by guys.
Ill let you decide which of your categories you want to consider that combo.

though i dont care what you come up with, so have a fun thread dork

obviously bi you fucking tard

It makes completely evolutionary sense.

What a retard

>actually healthy attitude

We don't take too kindly to your types 'round here.

Oh, you're a scientist?

I think with bisexuality you do need to make a choice. Even if it involves deluding yourself, you should say "I'm straight" or "I'm gay," because I worry that down the road you'll become discontent with your life. You'll be with a woman and be thinking of guys or you'll be with a guy and be thinking of women. That's all sorted out when you're totally straight/gay, because you aren't thinking of the other gender.

>Saying words is magic, and makes you stop wanting a certain kind of naughty bits.

You're adorable.

no, I'm not saying to just say it. it's about making a decision. I mean, if you're fine with being single your whole life or if you can somehow manage to attain a polyamorous relationship with both a guy and gal, then you don't have to choose, but if you're going to have just a husband/wife, then you gotta be okay with "no more dick" or "no more pussy" your whole life.

Women see bi men as effeminate ones.
Most women naturally dislike that.

Based and redpilled.

Nope, I've gladly fucked both men and women.

You can't decide what gender to think about, though. You literally said you can decide to be gay or straight and then, "That's all sorted out... ...because you aren't thinking of the other gender"

But no, your body wants what it wants. You'll always be attracted to whatever you're attracted to. You can't just decide not to be attracted to a certain gender. As for what you "have" to do to be in a relationship, show me anyone who claims not to be attracted to people other than the person they're with and I'll show you a liar. What difference does it make that sometimes the person you're fantasizing about has a different set of genitals than your partner? I fantasize all the time about women with much bigger tits than my wife's. It's not a serious problem. I think you're imagining reasons being bi can't work, while not being bi or asking a bi person or knowing any bi people.

Im willing to fuck both ok maybe even get fucked

You speak with such authority, like you've been collecting data and carefully measuring its possible meaning, but we all know you're some office peon talking out of his ass. I think what you "know" about evolution is whatever is intuitive to you after fifteen seconds of thought. It has no value whatsoever.

it's not gay if you only like feminine traps aside from women.

The hard data backs me up, retard. Even bi women hate bi men. It makes sense, women love manly men, they wouldn't date some undecided defiled-by-other-man man.

>The hard data backs me up
Cool, share it

I got news for your

you are gay and in denial

just embrace your gayness and fuck hairy men, you dream about it anyway, fucking faggot

Who cares

>During peak levels of fertility, they prefer more masculine and socially dominant men.
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/head-games/201308/what-women-want-in-men

Your own source:
>By contrast, during less fertile phases women are drawn to more feminine and compassionate men.

Huh, but you said that women naturally dislike that. Weird,

There's nothing more beautiful than a woman, but I like to suck some cock here and there as well.

Happy now, faggot?

I think most of it is jealousy that stems from not ever having a threesome.

Have trolls become stupider ?

What is being Bi though? Im not attracted to men, but having my ass pounded feels good. I dont find men attractive unless theyre indistinguishable from women. (Not counting the cock) Women are attractive as fuck, and it feels good fucking them. So i guess thats Bisexual?? :|

>being jealous of being more likely to be poor
>being jealous of being more likely to having worse healthcare
>being jealous of being more likely to doing drugs
>being jealous of being more likely to be mentally ill
>being jealous of being more likely to suffer sexual assault
>being jealous of being more likely to suffer domestic violence

"Being bi" is how people whose concepts of sexuality were limited to "gay" and "straight" explain people who obviously aren't strictly gay or strictly straight. Like all things in the real world, sexuality is complicated, but lots of people are uncomfortable with things being complicated, and so decide that it's all actually really simple and easy to define!

Then real people like you come and ask your real questions and they have this need to label things, and so to them, you're bi. Most of the world is bi under their definition, but lots of people would also be really uncomfortable being labeled as bi, and so are hyper aggressive in their persecution of gay or bi people, because boy, then I'm so obviously *not* bi, because see how much I hate bi people? It's a really sad and really old story that just keeps happening over and over forever.

Are you suggesting that being bi can make someone "catch" being poor or doing drugs?
How does correlation data work in your head?
>Oh, shit, they found a correlation between smoking and cancer, but I don't have cancer.
>Now I have to get cancer somehow or they'll arrest me!

Your kind's lifestyle tends to end like that.
Understandable given that they have unironic arrested development.

>Your kind

What kind? Straight white male programmers?
Or do you mean people who don't give a shit about other people's sexuality?
My kind tends to have lots of friends and not feel uncomfortable around a dude just because he likes to kiss dudes. Would that be enough to make you uncomfortable? Would you feel triggered and feel like you have to either leave or start a fight?

>Would that be enough to make you uncomfortable?
Because they spread AIDS to the straight community.

What an obviously clever fellow.

>>lying
>So just be honest with us.

Attached: spooder.jpg (600x400, 39K)

I'm not a doctor, but doesn't someone have to have HIV in order to spread HIV? Or are you under the impression it's like: two dudes in a room, both totally clean, then they kiss, BOOM both have full blown AIDS.

Attached: 590.png (624x628, 81K)

There's a reason why most HIV-positive people are gay and bi men. Not all of them have, but definitely there's a correlation.

Oh, certainly. Correlation for days. But a person's either got HIV or doesn't. So if anything it's HIV-positive people you should feel uncomfortable around, not just gay or bi people. Also, are you the sort of person who somehow accidentally has sex with other people? Because HIV isn't the flu. If you're not fucking someone with HIV, you aren't going to get it. You're acting like you can get it from being coughed on. Maybe you don't know that you can't?

>not just gay people
I don't care about gay people.
They only kill each other.

>I don't care about reading entire posts or grasping their full meaning.

Ah, have a nice day, then.... fuckstain...