Sup Yea Forumsros. I just cut my neck really shallow and I both love it and hate it. AMA

Sup Yea Forumsros. I just cut my neck really shallow and I both love it and hate it. AMA

Attached: ennui.jpg (640x644, 70K)

>I just cut my neck really shallow and I both love it and hate it.
What is that supposed to mean?

For the record I love it because I love both cutting and the idea of a neck scar. But I hate it because it's tiny bc I was scared and what people will think.

Shameless self bump

Just don't
I almost lost my life as a kid because I was playing catch with my little brother and he slammed a glass door shut right in front of me
Now I have a two inch in length and half an inch wide scar on my forearm from almost bleeding to death at 9 or 10

Cant feel shit on it and hair doesnt grow there, would probably fuck up your chances to grow a nice beard because you have to really cut deep for it to be visisble

I was bitten by German Shepherds (because I was stupid, grew up with breeder parents) when younger and those scars didn't remain for example

Simply put: Just don't. At the point where it would be clearly visible, you're practically gambling your life away against bad odds for a scar

Even if I listen to that advice. I dont think im going to do anything tonight, but what do I tell people who see the current state of affairs?

Do you like Jazz music?

Either the truth and that you were / are in a bad place or some weird accident in the kitchen for example

Kinda. Don't know much about the scene besides jdilla
The truth is hard. Not gonna lie. I understand it's the right answer but dunno if it will happen. And accident to my neck? Unlikely.

Y tho?

Yeahh! Elon...you was all time!

Attached: uo01nj5eaw313ohyf228329812900.jpg (1716x1192, 182K)

lets read the thread first there bud. yeah Elon! Im gonna buy a watch now! Your killing this board candy-ass.

Welp double shameless self bump.

Don't lie, you just want the attention loser

Well ya. I wouldnt post on Yea Forums otherwise. I really just wanted to talk to anyone. Genuinely didnt mean to cut on my neck tho.

>>please kill yourself and stream it

Stop you teenage girl. There is no point in this thread as you don't care about anyone's advice, you're only looking for attention like every other one who cuts. We get it you got problems but no one here can help you because you don't really want help. Go work your shit out.

You one of those masochists, ain't ya?

Attached: 0089.jpg (1424x1080, 249K)

2 days ago I put a shotgun in my mouth and pulled the trigger. It was my roomates and I thought it was loaded. It wasnt so were here now. So Im not quite back there yet.
Honestly thats fair. And I understand im looking for attention. It helps. And im not a girl btw. So go jack off to traps.
I wasnt before, but after my last few cutting episodes I think i might have some sort of fetish for pain. So thats on me to deal with.

Hope you can get it under control and you don't end up hurting yourself homie. Do try to get you a little sunshine and happiness in your life yo.

Attached: 0091.jpg (1424x1080, 266K)

Not gonna lie its doubtful. But I appreciate the sentiment. As far as finding sunshine I think I need a reason to go outside first. I think the random user can understand these feels.

I never reply on here because Yea Forums is generally scum, but are you actually looking for help? Like actual advice and/or someone to talk to?

+1

Kinda. Ive been to both therapy and some of my closest friends know whats up but it doesnt change my opinion much. But feel free to try.
Like I said. Its a fair opinion to have.

DurRRrr I pUt GuN 2 mY m0UtH I Am sUch eDgy sOoOoOoOOo b4d4$$ erry1 will I am saY "eow yuh sure got some balls kiddo but I YAM glad ur still here" pull the trigger
Pull the nigger

I'm certain the reason is out there friend, it's always just a matter of finding it and I wish you the best of luck finding it sooner rather than later.

Attached: 0005.png (640x360, 217K)

No. He's feeding off (you)s as said he's has access to help but refuses to accept their advice. He will either end up dead seeking acknowledgment or grow up and come to regret everything when his kids ask where he got the scars.

I appreciate it, but im a coward. If I had balls I would just live. roddy-poo
Been waiting for a year and a half now I hopw so as well.
Hit the nail on the head. Hopefully Tomorrow I will see what I've posted and understand and do something,

Cheers bois. Anyone who wants a cut and I has dubs can deliver. Trips picks place.

Attached: Snapchat-752358207.jpg (1080x1920, 566K)

You'll wake up think about what you did/said for a moment and move on only to repeat it all another day. There is nothing anyone can do for you if you're unwilling to help yourself. No amount of cutting, drugs, sex, kindness will help you. Know you don't value your life yet but considering you're too scared to do something you should make an effort to improve things so you don't inadvertently meet your maker.

For the record you use a lot of words that I appreciate. "yet" is a key factor here and I appreciate it. However your right. I've chosen to withdrawal rather than face what I've done. I don't know if you can solve this but that's where I'm headed, and Im not sure if you can help.

Again, there is not a single person here or in your real life that can help you if you're contempt with singing woe is me. It's obvious you don't want to die and it's obvious this is nothing more than a attention seeking stunt. The sooner you actually cognize the extent of your actions the sooner you can become that which you desire to be. God will not help those unwilling to help themselves. No one will come to you first, make the effort yourself.
This is the last response you get from my drunk ass. Fix your problems before they weigh you down.