Why do these guys always go after soft targets? It's true on all sides...

why do these guys always go after soft targets? It's true on all sides. Instead of sacrificing their lives to take down people in power and/or other hard targets, they shoot up churches, schools, offices, where it's just fellow plebs. killing 25 poor people doesn't do anything. killing one person in power can change the world.

even if you're simply after a body count, you're telling me you can't go to a NAMBLA convention or something like that? Go after people who actually deserve it, not randoms who, even if they belong to some group, aren't certifiably guilty of something that justifies a death sentence. I could think of 100 alternatives to a church or a school where you aren't gunning down women, children, and old farts.

Attached: skynews-new-zealand-shooting_4609264.jpg (768x432, 64K)

yeah killing 25 poor people is weak, 49 however...

Its about "sending a message" to the real enemies. Meaning no one is spared in this conflict. Even the people on that side deemed "harmless". It's terrorism nothing more and nothing less. Very sad.

25 is a generous average for the typical mass shooter

why can't terrorism target the powerful and influential?

Cuz all these fucks are lame ass pussies

50 he killed 50 sandniggers.

You guys are all stupid.

Because he had the stupid idea that he could have a bigger impact by political forces heating the oven up.

because terrorist want the largest amount of people afraid. And the powerful and influential are a minority. If they only go after the most powerful of the group they want afraid the average person won't be scared cause they're only going after big names. They wouldn't think the terrorists would target someone as dull and harmless as themselves. But they they kill innocent harmless church goers that makes them think no one is safe.

Blowing up tank factory of your enemies is more effective than blowing up tanks on battlefield.
Blowing up babyfactories of your enemies is more effective than blowing grown and armed babies on battlefield

Also, terrorism is not about imminent victory, the goal is radicalisation of society. IE isis kills innocents to cause christians hate innocent muslims and misbehave against them thus causing more muslims to join isis. Christian terrorists obviously follow the same goals.

Same reason a man who beats his wife doesn't go out and fight random guys instead, because they're pussies who have to prey on the weak to feel strong

How is what I said stupid? It's true. What he was doing was sending a message. Like any other acts of terrorism. People tend to harm large amounts of innocent people to get their point accross.

left me shooter at the dairy, nek minnit

Because those who do have the balls to go after the powerful, fail, and you never hear about them.

There is no message to send.
Removal of kebab isn't a message, it's an act.
The political ripples were his intents. He knew that his blip on the kebab radar would be insignificant.

Attached: nek minnit.jpg (576x420, 75K)

Where was your outcry when this happened to Christians dozens of time prior?

Fuck the xtian pedo cult.

How many threads were there on Yea Forums or /pol/ about them?

Its not quantity that counts, but quality. If this nobber shot down putin or some shit head in power he'd be hailed as a fuckin hero. Instead he's just another fucking coward.

Holy shit you're retarded

This

Go pray allah you incel

Cowards typically go for targets who cant fight back

i kinda agree

Cowards typically go for targets that cant fight back. As is the case here. Morons never come to the conclusion of how to make a devastating ripple effect. Step on a worker ant, nobody gives a fuck, he'll be replaced and forgotten almost immediately. Step on the queen ant tho and all hell breaks loose. Leaders make better targets then peasants if instilling fear is your main objective

Because all terrorists, like that loser, are useless cowards. They have not had balls in a lifetime and are afraid of failing even in this.

Attached: PETIMEME.jpg (852x870, 584K)

the guy is a cuck, big mouth about birth rate , the guy couldn't find a girl and is probably infertile
wouldn't be suprised if he planned this to get buttfucked in prison

Did he hurt you liberal fucking feelings, junior?

Go home and cry to your babyfactory you fucking spastic

He wasn't looking to fight, he was looking to cleanse. You're not wrong about the 'head of the snake' though, but where to start for that? It's clearly 1% elites that want to play god with white countries. The only way to stop those types is politically or with extreme violence, preferably in large numbers and ideally with a guillotine.

This, br

What is wrong with you fucks? Jesus Christ...

no girlfriend that says enough
probably because he is a school dropout

Cause the guy was a sexually frustrated autistic manlet

He chose to shoot up the people who he doesn't like because he is an asshole.

Tons of pictures of him with girls and he was clearly working of sound mind.

Thats all a sad, pathetic far right murderer aspires to, to being another ISIS wannabe. They poison their mind with the "shitskin invasion" same way islamists poison their mind with the west

They both think the other will destroy their way of life and their faith. Far right scum is no different from islamist scum, 2 sides of the same coin, a coin that has to be exterminated because it has no place in the world

people are so entitled these days they're even complaining that people dont kill who they want

yes, slaughtering 50 civilians to prove a point sure sounds sane

Who gives a fuck about some worthless sand niggers? Shame he didn't get more.

If theres a weed in your garden do you leave it cause it cant fight back or do you pull it out?

>Thats all a sad, pathetic far right murderer aspires to, to being another ISIS wannabe. They poison their mind with the "shitskin invasion" same way islamists poison their mind with the west
>They both think the other will destroy their way of life and their faith. Far right scum is no different from islamist scum, 2 sides of the same coin, a coin that has to be exterminated because it has no place in the world

So much truth. I've taken a keen interest in the origin on humans on this planet. It all boils down to primitive tribalism. "Us" vs "them scenario. I can't even see the scientific reasoning as to why supporting racial purism is beneficial to our species as a whole. It's fairly evident nature favors diversity. You have a limited gene pool and it's more prone to getting entirely wiped out.

His nan said he played video games and never had a gf you faggot

I like watching videos on the youtube too

you know you dont have to be in a relationship to have sexual relationships right.
>also do people actually tell their nans about all their relationships and sexual encounters.

Damn Yea Forums u soft

>I like watching videos on the youtube too
I don't disagree with that.

Ebooks have been the most interesting. Videos are good for a superficial easy to digest overview. Sapiens: A brief history of humankind was a great starting point. You could even get into the habit of audiobooks if you prefer.

He’d stay in his room all day playing vidya

The guy is a little autistic beta faggot

A true scholar huh

Good shoot.
No billed in grand jury hopefully.

Attached: hanna.jpg (658x370, 203K)

He describes himself in his manifesto as not a conservative but as an eco fascist and non christian.

Source

Yeah derision is hard to put into type

Who could shoot a gun fucking well

>muslims
>harmless
Is mold in your house considered harmless?

He can describe himself as an unicorn if he so desires

Hes still a bootleg islamist

No sure if sarcasm. My point is learning more about humans have evolved and how other human species have died out. Realizing we're nothing more than another animal in the kingdom. It really just makes all this racial purism, hatred, senseless acts of violence meaningless.

Islam is eventually going to die out. If not in our generation then in the years to come. The population of ex-Muslims is increasing. Mowing down a group of UN-armed civilians and deluding yourself into thinking you're a hero is not the answer.

Caving into our primitive instincts of tribalism will just devolve us back to where we started.

To all of those saying that he’s a pussy, he has bigger balls than any mass shooter, he didn’t even an hero (yet) and definitely has bigger balls than anyone else Yea Forums half of you cant even talk to girls let alone voice your political standing.

Yep. Terrorists are faggots.

Attached: 1552303593483.jpg (500x374, 29K)

Yeah that's how you spot a falseflag

>Islam is eventually going to die out.
Their numbers say otherwise and now that the elite have decided to play god and traffic them all over the western world, it's only going to get worse. This shooting should never have happened because muslims should have never ended up in a country on the back of the bottom of the globe in the first place. And if they did, they would have come legally, wanting to be Kiwis, to follow their traditions and practicing their religion in private, not build a bloody mosque in a city called Christchurch.

God willing, he will be rescued as a hero after a revolution.

>To all of those saying that he’s a pussy, he has bigger balls than any mass shooter, he didn’t even an hero (yet)

Kills a group of un-armed civilians. Turns himself into the police. Know's he'll be treated with more humanity that he has shown others.

Definition of bitch.

Because if you shoot the pope he just gets replaced. Ideologies are too decentralized to be removed by killing a handful of people. If you want to eradicate an idea, you have to kill all the believers.

OP implying that muslims are innocent. someone deliver this faggot to the local mosque. Shooter is a fucking legend

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (606x401, 64K)

Lmao pedo is normalized in Islam you fucktard

well isnt that what the shitskins do as well?
"revenge is coming" - dont make me laugh. They would blow themselves up in a crowd anyway. They dont need that for a reason

They ran him off the road and he didn't chimp out like a nigger, so he was just arrested. Zero reason for him to off himself or to die fighting cops, they were not his target.

>Their numbers say otherwise and now that the elite have decided to play god and traffic them all over the western world,

I would be wary to link their growth in population with a belief in Islamic ideology NOT dying out. Even if they say they're 'muslim' it's definitely a watered down version of what we see in the middle east. I really can't envision a future, lets say 200-300 years form now, where rational thought and dialogue will be superseded by a fictitious belief in some archaic medieval ideology.

I have a number of ex-muslim friends. A lot of them won't identify as such due to fear of backlash from their families. I can't be absolute in my optimism. Just wanted to reiterate that senseless hatred and violence is not the answer.

He got tired of 2 things
1.watching muslims doing it to non muslims
2. He was a white power fag and sad that we as a race took over majority of the world from other races and haven't out populated them. Basically he read a synopsis on mein kampf and loves hitler.

>they were not his target.

Of course they weren't. They would have fucked this inbred up. "ran him off the road" LOL oh please. He really put up a fight didn't he.

So if tomorrow another inbred carries out a senseless act on violence on a group of people for whatever reason, allows themselves to get arrested so tax payers can keep them fed and well in one the best prison systems in the world. I bet you'll be hailing them as some sort of hero as well.

I really hop you're trolling. If not. There is seriously no hope for you.

if that was truly the case then someone would massacre the children and grandchildren of the real enemies in charge. for example some fanatic killing the obama daughters would send a bigger message than killing a classroom full of no name kids.

Violence is the only thing that gets people's attention at this point. And you skirted completely around the fact that they should never have been there in the first place. You don't find it in the least bit odd, that for the last 50+ years we have been fighting these guys all over the planet and suddenly in the last 6-7 years, we are supposed to welcome them in the millions, on our countries, or be called Nazis? It's sheer lunacy.

Go fuck yourself, brainwashed shill.

Culture is more elastic than genetics. The fact that religion isn't trending downwards in regions where they're the dominant demographic demonstrates that their default state is Muslim.

Killing muslims is a good thing. Are you a white person who disagrees?

Depends. How many square feet of my yard will 1 single weed damage? Is it worth the effort?

The whole yard if you don't pull it. That's how weeds work.

because that would be an assasination and not terrorism. Terrorism is for spreading terror. Killing a politician won't spread terror, i guess most people will cheer about it.

Attached: satan.gif (500x384, 329K)

Then thats where you start. Take em out politically or with extreme violence. Either will get the end result thats desired. Political revolt would be like shaking a tree. All the other shit stains will be exposed when one of theirs is attacked. Either they will choose to stay quiet while one of their own is skewered in the media and will look cowardly for not joining the fight and standing shoulder to shoulder in battle for their beliefs or they will choose to fight thus exposong themself for who they really are in front of all the eyes of the masses. Similar to the 2016 presidential election. Whether right or left, they tend to stick together cuz strength in numbers. But also sticking together means if 1 falls, the rest falls. A political revolt would open the eyes of all those who pay attention to politics and will show them who they are electing to run the country and will make them want to become more involved with voting just to ensure another piece of shit doesnt make it into office. A violent revolt against the %1 elite would be chaos. The maniacs (far right and far left) will obviously be on opposites of the war (think confederates and the union during the civil war) and they will just be pure cannon fodder for their political leaders which is common in most wars. Alot of bloodshed but nothing of value really lost in terms of human lives. The part thats gonna hurt us decent folk is the costs for such a war. As with all wars, infrastructure of war zones will be completely destroyed. Cant really say I can recall any far right or far left terrorist giving any evidence that they have a triple digit IQ so basically its like giving mere children rocket launchers.

So now you got uneducated terrorists running around the streets doing as they please (mostly killing) while the rest of us not picking up a rifle wiill have to go about our daily lives while this goes on. It'd turn parts of the US where theres fighting into modern-day Syria. Doesnt sound like a good idea BUT theres an idea that says we must destroy the old to rebuild the new. Looking from that perspective it would make sense to cleanse the land and rebuild ontop of the mistakes. But the setback to the economy would take decades to bounce back from such a costly war. The sudden decrease in human population would be nice tho. Take em out politically where you can beat them at their own game, put them on a stage in front of the country and using logic tell them why theyre a piece of shit and their beliefs are a plague on modern society and let the country see them for the trash they are (i like this way because it humiliates them before ending them) or simply invading their rich fenced-in neighborhood and starting a gun fight in their front yard. The choice is up to the public how we go about solving this problem. Bloodshed that could destroy our infradtructure aswell as a huge loss of US citizens lives or a political showdown where right and wrong will be chosen on stage with millions of eyes watching. Honestly I'd rather want the political route. Id like to be able to show my child that good can triumph over evil without having to stoop to evil's tricks such as violence and oppression.

Ik im late, vid link?

Read his manifesto.

His killings were cold and calculated.

Fuck off FBI

But wait, the weed CAN fight back. As a matter of fact its a cold blooded killer. Bad analogy

Yet here you are being an internet tough guy behind your computer.

Little bitch.

Ill get em next time

i know right

The killing of good people clears them off of Earth and leaves only evil scum for the upcoming lesson.

The good die young at the hands of evil.

Attached: Warning.jpg (500x250, 45K)

Negative. He is a hero.

cowards praising a coward

Did evolution psychology and the whole 'us vs them' mentality simply stems from the days of when we were cavemen. It was better to be afraid of the other tribe and surviving than becoming friends and them maybe taking everything you had (woman and recourses). Its just a concept hard wired into our brains all these years later. I guess we still have plenty of cavemen living amongst us

Good thing he wiped out a lot of evil scum

That's only an American thing. Btw he's only getting 20 years, what a progressive country.

Everybody's a caveman. We just have to club them before their programming kicks in and they club us.

What's surprising about an insecure, gun-toting racist also being a coward?

Attached: 1545302233184.jpg (800x640, 103K)

Says the coward hiding behind his computer talking tough. You’ll end up just like the lady who fell into the gutter screaming for help before your head is blown out

LOOK OUT EVERYONE WE GOT A BADASS OVER HERE

Attached: 1548286390818.jpg (640x480, 48K)

No he is evil he wiped out a lot of good folks.
Not every mosque church or synagogue is filled with good people. But there are always a few. Most of the time the guy in the funny hat behind the pulpit is the real evil and corrupt one in the building.

No surprise that you feel otherwise.
You are probably evil too.

Praying that truth reveals itself to you soon.

And they were called home to God.

Attached: images.png (165x305, 3K)

>projecting this hard

Attached: youre-a-faggot.jpg (550x338, 20K)

no u

Attached: 1548162554152.jpg (720x674, 44K)

weak and predictable

Attached: predictabo_main.png (650x650, 146K)

Attached: you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg (600x600, 47K)

This makes the most sense

they are gutless cowards

kek