I'm ready to leave to leave this world. Give me ideas for a quick and effective death

I'm ready to leave to leave this world. Give me ideas for a quick and effective death

Attached: images (7).jpg (512x288, 19K)

execution works.

Be gay in Iran

shotgun to the head, quick not painfull cant miss. bad for the ones cleaning up but who cares, not you.

go to mosque in new zealand

Figure it out yourself. You might be a bit proud of yourself by the time you do.

Drink about a few cups of vinegar, should help.

>oh mkay
>sunday morning
>tfw you know the inevitable is going to happen
>dead

You have to make sure you proposition a hairy man for sex. If you rape young effeminate boys it's not illegal. It's just a sexual emergency.

Only problem is I'm not brown

Shoot up a mosque in Minnesota. Take out those Somalis

Look, if you're going to die, at least leave a lasting impact in someway. There are plenty of perks to not giving a shit about death.

I attempt an hero for the first time in years and now all I see are these threads probubly no difrent than any other night on b some things never change *:

If you live in Australia find a funnel web spider and get bitten. You should be dead in 15-20 minutes

why would he live in australia

try sobering up

No humans live there

nice user, alternatively could eat as many cane toads as you can

op i heard a story about some russian kid who got mad about losing a game of counter strike so went and reved up a chainsaw and put it on the ground and then just fell onto the chainsaw on purpose with his neck hitting the blade to cut his own head off. do that but livesteam it. you wont do anything you nigger.

Attached: 887.jpg (680x544, 34K)

>Find high bridge across a river
>Like a really high bridge
>Find thin steel cable, but long
>Like really long but shorter than the distance between bridge and water
>Tie one end to bridge
>Make tight noose with other end
>Jump
>Instant decapitation when you hit the bottom
>If you tie it right, the cable wont come loose from the sudden jerk, but then slip away after the deed is done
>Body gone, cable gone, no one knows a thing.

>go to NZ
>start hanging out in mosques
>????
>Goodnight sweet prince

A wise man once said, "Do a flip faggot!"

i have contemplated this i have 3 choices personally for myself
1) hanging
2) jumping off building
3) traintrack

id go for 3 personally just lay on the track but if i didn't live a fag country that doesn't allow me to own a gun id blow my brains out

>go outside
>find puddle of no less than 3" of water, or a liquid of your choosing
>lie face down in it
>wait

I'd make sure its a passenger train. I think there was an article about some guy doing this in Japan and his severed limbs flew off and killed/injured another person. Just for the lulz.

>YFW when you live in Nevada.

Painless and instant

Attached: 000_B02XM.jpg (737x415, 70K)

helium

>get a bucket
>piss in it
>put head in bucket
>wait

Death valley would be a good choice then

>YFW when you are bear grylls and you just found a reason to live

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Be sure to use autocorrect on your note

Get qualified to skydive solo, don't pull parachute chord.

id lay down on track