Please give me reasons to live. I wanna fucking die

Please give me reasons to live. I wanna fucking die.

Attached: BDDA20D0-634C-4A10-B668-F1C20B89ECF1.jpg (640x1136, 176K)

penis colada

Kill your self an then what? Leave the terrible markings into your family an friends. Sounds fuckinv terrible to me, lifes hard user. You either move on of show those fuckers what your capable of doing.

Future VR Hentai possibilities

first man on mars

Don’t die, user. It’s not worth it. Trust me. I’ve died. No fun. Don’t.

Drugs

if you’re gonna die at least get a hold of a firearm and take a minority group/some women with you.

That faggot Shauiby killed himself just over a year ago. Find the link and see what it does to the fam niggers and niglets.

Ok ok ok op, you do you. Only person who can help you is you

Attached: EA42DB02-40FB-4698-887B-901DBF1E4529.jpg (400x400, 14K)

you are doing it wrong attention seeking faggot

Not op but i tried making myself tonight and I'm so pissed at the part of my brian/self that stopped me my neck felt like it was gunna break as the chair started to fall from under Me I'm such a pussy for not letting myself finaly escape this constant misery idk ive always wanted to try dmt as well wtf is holding me back whatever it is I need to over come and be an hero and stop cutting my legs whats that gunna do im trying to starve to death as well ive been fasting and eating less to shrink my apitite eventually starvation should do the trick

if you shaved that arm it'd look a lot nicer

test

pewdiepie is still ahead by 1000, dont lose hope

Because no one really knows what happens when you die. Do we fade into nothingness or is there hellfire for non-believers? Even i cannot say for certain, but a common idea most afterlife theories give is that suicides have it the worst. You may just stop existing, but do you really want to risk suffering worse than the suffering you endure on earth?

Test

Dont be a pussy and give up, be a man and let life fuck you in the ass.

Do it faggot

Heeeeheeeee

Attached: 1CC0DF60-D928-46B8-B739-6249DE8F8418.jpg (1125x1142, 482K)

we exist in a boltzmann brain, odds are good that when you die your wave function collapses and your quantum are scattered into a near-infinite number of wave functions cascading out from the point of collapse. death is probably super far beyond the pale in weirdness. you probably get godlike awareness or experience near-nothingness depending on how awareness is structured in the boltzmann brain.

Me too OP, but I have people in my life that love me so I can't. That's too selfish of you do. Just try and do what you enjoy as much as possible even if that's just watching tv, playing games and jacking off...it could always be worse.

stop being an attention seeking dumb fuck and having your cat scratch you. Kill Yourself or dont, so fucking complex jesus

go out with a bang, there is 0 reason to live we all die so please die by firefight by killing someone corrupt like Angela Merkel or Macron

if you die it means that you like cock. That should keep you alive. And if it doesn't, then it means that you like smoking-poles.

You can't be given a reason. You have to 100% come up with it on your own or else it's worthless trust me. Now is the only time you have control over your future so pick some shit you wanna do and do it. If you run out of stuff then you can kill yourself but at least you'd have experienced a bit more beforehand

Just fucking end it yourself or someone eventually will

Attached: C3EF1ADA-3C15-4276-AC05-29EE2F7A2045.jpg (480x338, 23K)

If you're gonna kys take down another mosque with you :)

Attached: DF7CD81C-8438-41C3-8B55-9E41A0376064.jpg (50x37, 2K)

I got something, I'm sure you know how life is inherently meaningless and all that. As far as I'm concerned, that's a good thing. Make your own meaning bro. You have no reason to want to impress anyone, nothing to live up to. you do you.

Attached: itllbealright.png (689x473, 97K)

Yeahh! Elon...you was all time!

Attached: uosisr9sf357kdcr7227798241100.jpg (1510x1169, 132K)

i roll trips u live

What is this fucking photo for ants?

Remember kids, you go down the road, not across the street if you want to die

You could save a ton of money by switching to Geico!

imagine your mom's face when she found out that you are no longer in this world.

Not sure if arguing for or against suicide...

in ordert o keep balance, you must keep moving

Keked hard

Why should I give reasons to live if you clearly want to die? You've made your mind up, so at least do some good before you go.

do it faget

When you do yourself in, please take muslims with you.

There isn’t really any reason to technically. It’s your job to make life relevant and give yourself meaning. If you didn’t do that, or don’t have anyone left you care about / care about out. Then I don’t know what to tell you

Pet your cat.

If no cat, get a cat.

If you hate cats replace the above with dogs.

Pets are awesome.

>be 28
>going to a restaurant
>ordering a pizza pie
>i said no ansjovis wtf
>girl says sorry i say is ok
>eat pizza pie while lying
>go outside wait till restaurant closes
>walk up to girl call her a bitch
>yelling I SAID NO ANSJOVIS CUNT
>punch her repeatedly in the left eye
>shit stars bleeding she yells "whyyyy whyyyyy"
>take her head and place it above my cock
>let blood pour on cock
>shove it in her mouth NOW SUCK IT
>manager comes out yells WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING
>grab my pistol and blast him twice
>then blast girl in skull with my cock inside her mouth
>let blood pour all over my cock
>feels good man
>escape and go home
>masturbate with her blood still on my cock

i’ve been there. please don’t die on me user.

You could get a cat, or a dog, and you could also do this.

One of these is not like the other.

Here is my concern...you shoot her in the head with your dick inside it. Thats a very dangerous gamble. Skulls will deflect bullets around. No WAY am i shooting a girl in the head while my dick is in there.

>those cuts
you’re 14 i assume? relax user, things get better after high school

here

Attached: suicide-world-is-your-oyster.png (1350x561, 19K)

1. You can kill yourself, leaving your entire family with the sadness you're trying to escape from, destroying any potential you have.

2. You can make an effort to change the things you don't like like about yourself, effectively eliminating your depression.

I know it's hard doing shit when you're depressed but you need to try

^This. Life is hard and cruel, but the only person who can change it is you. Even if it's hard now, you will eventualy find another reason to live.

get professional help fam

For me helped drawing. I want to get better and it keeps my mind busy if i do complete shit in my opinion. Just try to be not hard on yourself.

idk if you'll read but please don't just because life seems blank doesn't mean you can't color it in.

suicide is for literal pussies, don't be a pussy, if not die for something meaningful, go NZ or ER and kill (them))

Suicide is gay

Hahahahahahahahhahaha

ive had deeper cuts on my eye ball you mommas boy cunt

Spite, the only reason I don't kill myself is because my life sucks its called pure spite for life by forcing other humans to deal with me. Spite is a hell of a drug.

Attached: Faggot.jpg (900x941, 104K)

Pathetic. Just do it or shut the fuck up you little bitch

There is no true meaning to life.
But I'll let you know this:
When you're dead, there's no way back.
So why not just sit back, relax, enjoy the view why you can?
You don't HAVE to do anything.
Just do what you feel like until your time naturally runs out.

damn right...

Please die

Kys

improve those pussy cuts to the point where your life is in actual danger you fucking fag. Cutting should not be taken seriously unless the person has caused actual nerve damage

this OP is about as delusional as thinking he's gonna get anywhere with them cuts

I'm pro choice so I'm not the one to ask.

To see what happens is what keeps me going. Why would you stop watching a tv show half way through the season?

Halo MCC on Steam is a good reason to not do it yet.

Avengers Endgame