What's up faggots, I have a game for you; guess my age and occupation (doesn't have to be all at once...

What's up faggots, I have a game for you; guess my age and occupation (doesn't have to be all at once, it can be between 2 posters ) and I'll Livestream my suicide yay!

>This is year 2 (today's the exact date) coming off of a 8 year breakup and I still think about that gal everyday
>Meet a rad grill on tinder,a few days ago, all the same interests, whatever yada yada and I get her snap
>"Oh user I love your cute face it's so boring and plain"
>...
>Mfw boring and plain and now inceldom is starting to creep in so I'd rather cut it off now than live the rest of my life boring And plain

Pic not related

inb4 kys faggot etc
make it fun

Attached: a0c.jpg (600x600, 48K)

You are 24

>24
>payroll officer

Now sodoku

How the fuck is that either of those things I posted?

manager

>you guess my age
Do you have brain damage op?

Attached: carl.jpg (960x927, 66K)

>This is year 2 (today's the exact date) coming off of a 8 year breakup
i don't follow

Jobless

Attached: 5671104D-1F75-4A38-BE21-8D9037C57012.jpg (275x277, 54K)

hi carl

You are 24
And work in an office scanning paper
Your relationship never existed, you watched her from afar
And now you are catfishing a Male as a girl on the Internet

Probably at this point. However, "guess my age" seems like a pretty straightforward statement idk
2 years ago, an 8 year relationship ended

hi Carl!!!

you didn't say hi to Carl, you fucking faggot

hi carl!!! evin!! :-DD!!

>underage
>victim of sex trafficker?

>killing yourself becuase you'ree lonely and a girl said some mean things to you
oh my god grow up. You have a jo, you have parents who I assume care about you. And you want to kill yourself because a girl said so very mildly mean things about your face?
Go to sleep, eat a nice breakfast and if you're still feeling suicidal call a fucking help line instead of asking Yea Forums to play some stupid guessing game to get some sick sort of validation.
You shouldn't kill yourself, but that's only because there's not a single soul who should kill themselves.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pb77zdW9k91s34fy8_500.png (481x383, 14K)

Fucking spuds

Gdi youre right Hi Carl!!!

hi carl! I love you little hedgehog dude!

Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Error 404 logic not found.

Attached: 7207051A-1951-47EF-9CE7-F39FEC0A1B26.jpg (400x400, 14K)

you're a fucking idiot. morons spouting shit like this drives depressed people even deeper into depression and right into suicide.

also, hi carl

What the fuck are you talking about you asking us to ask your age you fucking reject clown

>hurr durr girl rejected me on tinder
>my relationship with a catfish on the Internet ended 8 years ago and I’m still in denial hurrr

Oh wow projection

(You)
12, Student

Maybe user just knows a thing or to about temporary problems?

You are 32and work as a teacher