New Zealand attack was false flag

New Zealand attack was false flag.

Attached: geeiwonderwhothatmightbe.png (270x319, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZZTVv0Rgyo
youtube.com/watch?v=sMnHW1HU9FY
youtube.com/watch?v=2nliGOuJL5A
youtube.com/watch?v=XY5loqBXbWg
youtube.com/watch?v=5Ve0wXtmATI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>merelypretendingtobedead.jpg

Keep pol in pol. You have an entire board for this bullshit.

Any evidence?

Take your fake news and fuck off.

please go away. seriously.

im so tired of all this shit. if i never hear the word "race" again it will be too soon.

No one said shit about race fag

it's being said every other second in this very context. fuck off with your crap

No, that one's legit.

Divide and rule.

It looks pretty fake tbh. No one reacts to someone carrying weapons down the street, no one tries to escape through window or back entrance, no one tries to fight back when his gun jams or drops his ammo, person who runs into him doesn't try to stop him, he doesn't cause any structural damage by burning down building though he intendes too, no one tries to escape after he leaves and then returns.

>being this retarded

Go outside you overwhelming faggot

Top kek. When you are too retarded even for the chan.

Why does everything that happens in the world somehow related to jews to you people? I don’t get it.

Do jews have secret communication devices to plan their secret agendas or is it only the rich ones doing it? There are plenty of rich christians out there, if power is what they want why can’t rich christians be working behind the scenes?

Saying jews are behind shit like this is a retards explanation for shit. It’s logical in a retards brain because they don’t have to think much more than than the word ”joos!”

Muslims isn't bad, those who are doesn't even follow the koran rules.

youtube.com/watch?v=TZZTVv0Rgyo

youtube.com/watch?v=sMnHW1HU9FY

First they killed Jeesus, then Nikolai II and then Hitler.
youtube.com/watch?v=2nliGOuJL5A

Only a retard like you would be swayed by this rambling incoherent stream of turd.

Try going outside and talking to actual people instead of just like minded tards online that are into this stupid shit.

problem with having a ghetto for pol is that they all try to outdo each other to get noticed, and eventually the extremism gets so bad that you can't get noticed no matter how bad you are. so they spill out into other fora where their toxic shit gets attention.

you just did.

literally no shit sherlock

well for one the media is trying to portray the sand niggers as the victim

Unironically this

For starters, learn what proof means. Secondly they are the ones who were shot, Sherlock, so they are the victims. You fucking people are so stupid it really boggles the mind.

Fuck off /leftypol/

that is not evidence. try harder

prove it or fuck off.

Welcome To Yea Forums now called mini /pol/

FUCKEN HELL I DONT CARE!!!
FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR OWN SHITTY THREAD!!

>Jew confirmed

Not sure if this was your intention, but this was a simple but effective way of highlighting what paid "influencers" look like, compared to real responses.
For all you newfags out there, here's a little lesson in trickery. Try to learn this difference, it's important.
Paid-for unnatural influencer/JIDF responses:
Genuine responses:
You pick up a sixth sense for this shit when you're oldfag enough, but here's a leg up for you guys. Learn it well!

If you shoot a high caliber rifle at someone's head, there's gonna be blood sprayed on the wall. The video doesn't show this. Obviously blanks

>call someone retarded but give 0 reason why
kek faggots, commit neck rope

Attached: 20190318_050154.jpg (1080x856, 219K)

Since when is 5.56 high caliber?

Guy from the shop where I buy my milk died at the mosque. He was a good dude. Fuck your false flag

Yeah exactly. Too much gaming

>everyone who disagrees with me is part of a secret cabal of paid influences

sounds legit and not insane at all

False flag doesn't mean that it's not real attack, but just saying that there's people behind it.

They killed jesus? Oh they bad.

They killed an unknown? Well, idc.

They killed Hitler? They good ppl.

>member of a satanic death cult that worships a pedophile
>good dude
Yikes.

Except some of the genuine responses still disagree with OP. Look closer Lenny.

Good point, you definitely are part of a super important online movement and you totally possess a sixth sense for detecting when Jews are conspiring to get you. You aren't a complete failure at life at all.

Go back to your safe space faggot

Not part of a movement and never said as such. Why you so mad bro? Do they dock shekels each time someone exposes your horseshit?

but where's a nigga gonna find the vid? there's only so far tentacles can get me...

Attached: 240_F_30423609_A7WeTxnsnG0mY393Ju5On2VTqrWEY8hY.jpg (360x240, 15K)

>not part of a movement
>immediately parrots borderline retarded JIDF conspiracy talking points of said movement

I notice that you didn't rebut the part about you being a complete failure at life...

Islam allows the faithful to lie to non-believers as it is not a sin to deceive those who do not follow Allah.
How do you actually know he was a good guy if your entire interactions with him is just some store purchases?

What youtube video did you learn that one from? Or was it an infographic?

Sorry, don't think about things, better call me a Jew, quick before you have to come to terms with the fact you are straight up supporting someone who murdered completely innocent people because he was too retarded to figure out that he was being tolled into being racist

Define innocent? After all, not one, but 2 al qeada terrorists came from that church. It is likely that everyone attended the same type of radicalized sermons and lessons their Imam taught.
Secondly, it’s called taqiyya, as well as kitmān. One is actively lying to preserve their faith in the face of prosecution, the other is lying through silence.
If the mosque knew of, and supported the al qeada insurgents from there, and never spoke of it because it would portray the mosque badly because of the radicalized teachings they received there, they committed kitmān.
The creation of terrorists fighting against your home country is never a good thing to do.
Like I said, how do you know he was innocent just because you bought milk from him?

how many dicks u suck daily op?

Woah guy, calm down with the googling, I already know you are a faggot with the exact same talking points as all the other internet radicalised faggots out there, you don't need to impress me with dieresis. You do realise that people, not you obviously, have been outside and know that you are just making shit up right? How do you know he wasn't innocent? You are the one asserting guilt, provide proof. And I mean proof not just vague assertions.

Only one, the all seeing eye's dick.

OP confirmed for gay

Attached: awWG2MV1_700w_0.jpg (700x696, 40K)

Attached: IMG_6669.jpg (690x388, 97K)

People on Yea Forums are a bunch of autistic incels who wouldn't do proper research and understand this sadly...

Realised too soon, needed to ad bullet holes on walls, more blood on the pile of bodies, did not inspect the other rooms,insider wistle blower planted an extra magazine to make make shure every one know this faked

Attached: 1552880467527.jpg (648x720, 141K)

Even if it was a false flag mouthbreathers like you who blame the Jews for everything from WW2 to a stubbed toe would destroy any chance of the idea being taken seriously

Wow, great point moron. Have you ever considered sanding your own balls off?

Attached: 23lrdm.jpg (683x500, 87K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XY5loqBXbWg

great video faggot, good convincing, you totally didn't come off as a retarded moron by posting that one.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ve0wXtmATI

well DUH

Kek

It was the spooky music that really convinced me. Of all the brainwashing conspiracy videos on YouTube this is the best one

I think it's just the perspective of the socks. I think there is a blue detail on the first picture. Your picture made me look at the video numerous times, and I want to belive this is fake just for the lulz, but alas...

You’re obviously correct. But I don’t know that posts like yours are productive. You’re obviously Jewish, and pretty much anything you say is going to make the morons double down

This guy is right. There isn’t like “good” Muslims and bad Muslims, the whole culture and ideology are mixed. I went to high school with secular Muslims who would try to fuck white women, but then tell me how awesome Islam is because in the end of days they’re going to slaughter all the Jews.

Just recently a moderate mosque in my town that was involved in interfaith dialogue was revealed to have been hosting a radical guest imam preaching jihad and the need to impost Islam on the infidels.

Maybe in a few centuries Islam will have true moderate wings, but right now it’s just greater and lesser degrees of fundamentalism.

Holy shit you fucking morons are retarded. The whitenigger blasted people live, that lady screaming help.......that was real.....occam's razor you fucking lunatics.....you know how hard it would be to orchestrate stupid shit like this being "fake". All those people are dead, they died live, the shooter is an asshole and he's alive too, no orchestrated magic by anyone other than his ass and his accomplices.

You know Israel was bombing Gaza when the shooting went on. Which one got news coverage?

This happens more often than faggots getting herpes

Better yet, stay on Eightchan with your white supremacist BS