I dislike gay people

I dislike gay people.

Attached: 1550562136817.jpg (500x500, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we dislike you too honey thank you

You're clearly a normfag

why

They choose to live an unhealthy lifestyle that damages society and hurts themselves.

You are so far in the closet that you found Christmas Presents, Tom Cruz and John Travolta.

I didn't know Mike Pence uses Yea Forums

You're no great prize either.

Attached: not on this side or that side but right in the middle.jpg (129x132, 4K)

"they choose" ok lol yeah we totally choose to have a hormonal imbalance that causes us to wanna fuck the same gender

The flamboyant ones are intolerable. The gayfags who act like regular dudes are just fine. You can even hang out with them. It's just afterwards, they're like "I'mma go suck a dick" and you're like, "okay, I'mma go do something else."

Take balancers for the rest of your life but still chop your nuts off incase ty ty love you

Well my name is Michael bUT my last name isn't Pence. I'm also not old or Christian.

I'd rather have friends I can drink with and not fear getting raped.

bold of you to assume anyone would want to rape you

I'm pretty damn handsome.

>Take balancers for the rest of your life but still chop your nuts off incase ty ty love you
Yeah that's how it works you troglodyte.

I'm sure one day you will learn to love yourself.

I already do. I just dislike homosexuals.

dude. you sound like a fucking asshole. like for real.

id be surprised if you had any friends at all

No you're some 19 year old loser with no gf or friends who spends his free time obsessing about gay people. Nice life ya got there..... Lol

This

>It's just afterwards, they're like "I'mma go suck a dick" and you're like, "okay, I'mma go do something else."
Name one person who has said that outside of your little scenario in your head. I don't think you can, because this isn't how people talk.

I went skiing with my pals yesterday. We had a great time.

imagine being the guy that gets pissed off over some other dudes getting dicked down. sounds like jealousy to me.

Perhaps, but you are so repugnant as a human no one would be attracted.

It's sympathy, no anger. I want them to be better

Well then you be glad to know no one will ever force you to date one.

Now take your drink and your opinion over there in the corner and STFU!.

Attached: 11221652_1095983877078719_3710453388663834203_n.jpg (416x550, 21K)

It's a mental illness, somebody prove me wrong.

I love all Gods people. But I hate homosexuality. God set me free from that lifestyle. I prayed that he would take it from me and now I'm straight. Anyone who argues your born that way is lying to themselves. If you think you don't have a choice your wrong. Even other countries that consider it a mental disorder and have medicine to treat it are blocked on Google. Specifically relating to gender Dysphoria. It's not okay to be gay. It's a disgusting abomination and is a mockery to God

I agree. It is

try bettering yourself first dipshit instead of thinking someone isn't mentally well for liking something else lol

Not sure about that God stuff but good for you man.

what if the gay person is much better than you in every way

Nah I like sharing

Lady gaga, tits or gtfo

either you were straight the whole time or you got a lot of mental issues, dude

Right. I bet you were thinking about gay dudes the whole time and how you just couldn't wait to make a thread about them on the internet.

I find that hard to believe. You see, I don't engage in dangerous and disgusting sexual practices and then try to force it on everyone else.

good thing I'm bi then

Attached: [email protected] (800x800, 148K)

If anything it is a birth defect,
Still you can not help in anyway except to be quiet.

Unless you think laughing at and pointing at others who are disabled or disadvantaged is not the thing that should be resolved with Capital Punishment.

Search the force Luke - for a sense of humor.

You are a liar.

Prove that it is a mental illness.

checked
dubs wins
/thread

lmao since when do gay people force their homosexuality on other people.

no, YOU are a liar

Yea Forums is more gay with time, it means plastic really turns people gay. This new generation is mentally ill.

When I was about 12 to 13 I hated you used to. Turns out I was just a closet bi fag after my cousin molested me.

I see you post this shitt everyday and I worry about you. Let the hatred go, embrace the dick. You put up such a fight because such a fuss and keep posting this dumb shit I'm pretty sure you've got some homosexual tendencies fix yourself before you hurt yourself it's okay buddy, we're here for you.

I dislike you. Faggot.

No, I was having fun skiing. I compartmentalize pretty well so these parts of my life don't blend together

Of course it is, but a lot of them can function in normal society without you ever knowing their sexuality - so who gives a fuck?

Holy shit everyone’s getting triggered at this betafags post

Stupid STT

When I was 12 or 13 I hated gays to*

Since they started teaching kids to be gay in school and promoting it in the media as better than heterosexuality

Me too

Attached: Lady Gaga.jpg (770x578, 72K)

I have to post it every day.

Then gtfo cause all you'll find on Yea Forums is a bunch of nerdy cock loving new fags

I am not claiming God cured my desires or temptations. I am Celibate but I do not deny I am gay. That would be a lie.

We can choose not to have sex with anyone, but we can not change our attractions.

I do believe on God.
I gave up sex.
But I am not going to lie to folks out there and say it is no big deal I can just go marry a woman. That would be a lie. I am not attracted to women.

That's exactly why I post here.

Dude traps arent gay its kewl just go with it

You can change your attraction too, try harder.

Traps are in fact gay, my friend.

>kids are being taught to be gay
kids are being taught that it is OKAY. for literally all of mankind, heterosexuality has been portrayed. there's nothing wrong with people being straight in public, in media, whatever. just as there's nothing wrong with being gay in public or in media. it's stupid fags like you perpetuating the stereotype that all straight people act like this making gay people want to show off their happiness.

That makes you gay user... opfag

Not possible.
It has been 26 years.

So you're telling me... you're going to try to reason with a bunch of estrogen fueled dudes who are all either cucks, traps, or both and you expect to win this argument...

Welcome to hell my friend... immovable object meet unstoppable force

Attached: 6C4FEA4A-379E-4531-8FEC-B6CF882EB9E9.jpg (220x229, 9K)

bi > straight > gay

true facts

Agreed.

pretty much.

Not if you put cat ears on them its internet law

I can tolerate the gays if they keep their private lives private

However I don't approve of them kissing or showing other signs of affection in public. Fuck I have a 5 year old son, I don't want him exposed to such filth

Bi doesn't exist. Your sexuality is based on a fetish.

fetish for what?

I think traps are a psyop to push bisexuality. Don't fall for it.

but you're okay with him seeing straight couples kissing? that's just hypocrisy

Being bisexual actually kinda sucks.

What about heterosexual couples playing grabs ass in public? Isn’t that bad for your soon too? I bet a good portion of them aren’t even married.

Eh... oh well. Grand scheme... we're all a bunch of insignificant fucks anyways. We'll be extinct eventually and we'll be less than the blink of an eye compared to the longevity of the universe. Guess good for you for wasting your breath on something rather than not wasting it at all.

>liking more than only one type of thing is impossible
THAT is literally how retarded you actually are

I'll take the b8, anyone who hates another based on their lifestyle, sexuality, ideology or skin tone is a piece of garbage. I dont hate you for hating gays, I just think you're a piece of shit and should just die already so the rest of the world can move on. I literally cant understand why you would even give a shit what someone else does. Its not like theres a gay gang problem, you dont see sketchy dudes wearing rainbow belly shirts in cutoffs rapping people.

>liking two things doesn't exist
How do you live?

Not for me. Got a bi bf and we fuck chicks together. Am in love and can get off however I want.

more people to turn you down :( plus all the people trying to push the idea that you're just confused but anyway

You can only be attracted to one gender and the other is a fetish. And if you're gay you know it's unnatural. I'm gay.

>Your sexuality is based on a fetish.
I don't even know what the fuck you mean by this. If you find at least one member of both sexes attractive, you are bisexual by definition.
I am bisexual, by definition.
Grow up.

see

imagine being such a faggot you can't let people enjoy having sex with whatever gender lol

Liking IS fetish

>gay is unnatural

Literally every species on earth would like to have a word with you

I bet you are one of those fags in denial that does flamboyant shit without even knowing.

Being exclusively gay is unnatural. Bisexuality is natural. Literal human history proves this.

>Liking IS fetish
what?

I don't care who you fuck, only bi doesn't exist.

I want my son to grow up straight, seeing straight couples kiss in public will do him no harm. Infact I encourage it and would like him to ask questions. What I'd be unable to answer is why "those 2 men are kissing"

See above

that's a new take but I like it

>bisexuals
They always pick a side...

lmfao

Who claims to want to prevent it? We're merely stating, as fact, that you are mentally ill.

>Literally every species on earth would like to have a word with you
So if animals do it, then it's fine for civilized humans too? Gotcha. Let me know the next time you roll in some fresh fox shit like my dog does

I have fucked everyone and I know what is liking and what is being sexually attracted.

this is the dumbest shit I've ever heard dude I'm gonna be honest

The Greeks and Romans who had a habit of bein dudes who butt fuck each other would also like to have a word with you

Except, they don't.
I didn't.
If you date an individual, then they inevitably belong to a certain sex.
That doesn't mean that you aren't attracted to the other sex when you date them.
Stop being literally retarded.

if your kid asks you "why are those two men kissing" there is absolutely no other answer that isn't "because they like/love each other"

Why do you care about the fact that I am attracted to certain members of both sexes?
I don't give a shit about the fact that you don't find women attractive.
All I know is that I'd never date you for being as insecure a person as you are.

Incorrect. If my son asked me that, I would tell them about mental illness and the disregard for social norms.

Nah. Most "bi" today are just trait but fell for the trap meme.

Teach your fuckin kid that there is love and reproduction and each has its value. Love being the more intrinsic value while reproduction being the value to the human species.

Bisexuals are just bisexual.
You - for some reason - do not like this fact.
Too bad.
The end.

I genuinely feel bad for your son and how he's going to have a fucking degenerate for a father. give him up to a foster home, dude, I'm sure he'd have an even better life going into that.

> animal does it. Natural.

Do you really think a donkey that fucks a male's butt wouldn't be be happier fucking a pussy? Masturbating is being attracted to your hand? It's just a need.

/thread

You are rather dense, and I feel bad for your son.

bisexuals are gay in denial or straight and looking for attention.

I didn't say anything about animals in general, even though tons of animals - especially mammals - are bi as fuck.
I stated that it's natural for homo sapiens to be bi.
It is.
We are the most complex organisms and we of all species should - and do - exemplify the means of using our usual sexual structures for purposes of social and physical gratification outside the sole function of reproduction.
Nothing wrong with it.
Grow up.

I'm bisexual, and neither of those two things.
So, I disagree with you, and believe you to be wrong.
Have a good day.

>implying we are better than everyother animal

Pretty sure we fall under the category of a mammal. And I'm also pretty sure dudes have been fucking dudes and chicks have been fucking chicks since the dawn of man kind but go ahead and sit there thinking otherwise. Maybe dont let some old stories meant to keep people obedient dictate you're thoughts and lifestyle. God doesnt give a shit about you or anyone else, stop thinking humans are special cause we arent. We are just the smartest monkeys in the forest that some how evolved into an embarrassment.

>Have a good day.
Thanks, same to you. I hope you reconsider your decision to be bisexual.

You feel bad because your degenerate mind only focuses on your fringe minority and cares not for societal norms.
It's ugly and selfish of you.

You're a piece of shit. I hope your son grows up and becomes a woman.

Wake up, faggot. You are a meme even in lgbt community

It's funny, the very people trying to build tolerance for gays are starting to completely tarnish them.

imagine thinking that there aren't more gay/bi people out there who are just afraid to come out bc of pieces of shit like you lmao

The reply was supposed to be to another user, but suits you well. Go have fun with your penis, but your play is not natural.

Attached: 1491894188008.png (927x1207, 429K)

That comment made no sense. People get raped by strangers who have never interacted with them before most of the time. It wouldn't matter what type of person user was.

why hate gay people?
if you're straight there will be more women for you to hit on... it makes no sense for me.

Why exactly does everyone think being bisexual is such a great thing that they have to brag about it on a forum full of idiots and rat feces?

I figure you say that because it's self reassuring. It of course isn't truthful or logical. You're more of a minority than Hmongs in Detroit.

I don't hate anyone. I'm full of so much love. I want them to be better.

But then you don't get to fuck your best friends legs and feet when he passes out drunk like I did.

Best cum ever.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190113-152818_POF.jpg (988x1781, 667K)

the fact that you feel the need to occupy your brain with worrying about where other dudes put their dick suggests you are conflicted and/or confused. As far as i'm concerned, it means more pussy for me. I could give a fuck.

Who gives two fucks about "societal norms." Society changes get with the times faggot. You're son will eventually figure out that there are gay people in the world teach him that it's ok before he becomes another bigot. Fucking a I hate everyone, you motherfuckers make it so hard for people to just live a regular life. Why does it matter, why do you care what other people do? God dammit fuck you, right now I wish I could just put your hand in a garbage disposal you filthy piece of human garbage.

2 seconds of research would have shown you that 75% of rapes are by people known by the victim.

Disgusting

what???

DO NOT MAKE GAY/BI FRIENDS THEY WILL RAPE YOU

Faggot mad?

Dat cock belongs to my best friend. I got to suck on that beauty when I got him drunk. He's so hot I have literally like 100+ numbers from hot girls I was catfishing.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190117-124408_Gallery.jpg (1058x790, 318K)

Do I stutter?

Nearly all people care about societal norms. You are really out of touch.
You should discontinue being angry and dedicate yourself to fitting into our society instead of rebuking it and making us all hate you.

To keep up the mantra that you hate gays? because that's some shit former drug addicts do to keep themselves clean.

Missing that cock?

Attached: Lqjr90Yh.jpg (1024x768, 116K)

good for you. no one cares

Mad yes, but I'm not gay. I just dont understand the mindset. It's so unbelievably ridiculous to me that anyone would care if another dude likes to suck dick.

True. I was 16 and i went to a house party where they were all gays in their 20's. I knew them from the acting school, we got drunk and they tried to fuck me, grab my dick, take my shorts. They did it laughing. Fuck faggots.

36 people and counting care, fag

One of my best friends decided he's bisexual now and I can't trust him anymore. It's very sad.

Well I dont have to worry about fitting in, I'm a generic straight white dude. You should get a lobotomy and have your kids taken from you. I'd rather your son be brought up in a orphanage than by the likes of you.

16 too old. I woulda been into you if you were maybe age 8 to 14.

Fuck all you pussies. You're all choir boys compared to me.

Speaking of choir boys, yum.

In 1973, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) asked all members attending its convention to vote on whether they believed homosexuality to be a mental disorder. 5,854 psychiatrists voted to remove homosexuality from the DSM, and 3,810 to retain it.

The evolution of the status of homosexuality in the classifications of mental disorders highlights that concepts of mental disorder can be rapidly evolving social constructs that change as society changes.

Still don't kid yourself. It is a mental disorder BUT doesn't really hurt anyone else or themself so IF you are BORN with it, It's okay and we are born the way we are.
If you CHOOSE to be gay then you got some serious brain damage.

So you conform to what I advocate then disparage me afterward. I guess were in the same boat.

Said it last night, i'll say it again

36 posters
150 posts
----------------------
OP cant bump his own thread

> mentions being white
Liberal cuck af. I bet you don't fuck your girls because it's a microagression and too masculine.

Sounds like someone is afraid he'll like the taste of cock.

What was the name of that teleevangelist, who was so vehemently against homosexuality, and at one point was caught with multiple gay whores? There seem to be a pattern here.

Attached: 1441394444779.png (610x414, 235K)

These late night anti-gay threads are always such a shitshow.

Wasn't disgusting when I had the best sexual experiences of my life with my sleeping best friend I wanted to nail since we were 13. Sorry, passed out from Vodka. I was really drunk too but I asked his dumb drunk ass if he was sure he wanted to do this and he accepted so we had tons of oral. Yum. Then he tried to play dumb and pretend he didn't remember it. Fucking liar.

I jerk off to him daily. I'm obsessed with him.

I don't care.

Gay threads are the ultimate bait threads. Since 85% of Yea Forums is gay/bi, they become triggered.

I dunno when they will realize OP is dumb as fuck and when they stop replying to his threads, the sooner he'll go away and maybe become a productive member of society.

So because of the way I am, I should be on your side? Is that what you're trying to say? You want to sound smart but that sentence made very little sense.

well i dislike brown people (on white mans clay)

Attached: 1546675032817.jpg (751x1024, 93K)

That's great. Do whatever you safely want to do without any victims. Nevertheless, you do have a mental disorder.

Is this like adding Spock to Rock Paper Scissor?

The fuck?

There is no victim. He doesn't even know I did it.

I'm pretty sure I do. Meh. The world made me the way I am.

I'm not saying you should be on my side. I'm saying we are on the same side. You can be on whichever "side" you want. I'm telling you, however, that overt homosexuality does not fit in with normal society. The society you walk into day in and day out.

Flamboyant/flaming gays are shit.

I'm gay/bi as fuck but noone would ever guess it cuz I don't feel I need to act a certain way cuz I like boys/dick.

Flaming days are attention whore pussies who give gays a bad name.

Only losers care about who other people fuck.

A girl I catfished hard actually made this collage herself to masturbate to. It's funny how she did the same thing I do.

That's the power of a sexy as fuck guy. She's pretty damn hot too. Gets my dick rock hard thinking about how bad girls wanna fuck my friend.

Attached: received_692307657806668.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

Honestly I don't care if you like women or men (only two choices here, keep your gender Bs outta here). What bothers me the most are those with a flamboyant attitude and voice. There is nothing that being gay does to make you act and sound like a Beverly hills basic bitch. Like if you talk and act like a normal person but you suck dick, hell yeah brother you do you. But if you walk around in banana hammocks, full fledged makeup and talking like a sixteen year old girl who drinks pumpkin spice lattes, go fuck off you're not important stop acting like it

Agreed.

Exactly. And as a straight man, I could easily be your friend.

Only losers advertise it to the world.

That's just not true. Again, I cant even wrap my head around how ignorant that statement is. I bet you have interacted with a multitude of people that fall into the LGBTQ community and dont even realize it. 90% of those people are your average every day person that just happens to have a different sexual attraction than you or I. The fact that you find this so wrong that you would rather tell your child that this makes them a morally corrupt person with mental problems than say they just like something different is the thing that just baffles me. What are you gunna do if your son is gay? What if in a few years he says "Dad, this is my boyfriend _____, I'm gay." Will you shun him and call him a degenerate? Or will you love him for who he is? Cause in the end we are all just people trying to get by.

>LGBTQ
>Average everyday person

I think you have too many letters on that acronym to be true buddy

Again, as I've repeated myself already - that's fine. Be who you are, just don't broadcast it to the world. Nobody cares. And if my son turns out to be a turd puncher, I'd simply encourage him to act like a man.

I'm convinced gay people don't actually exist. Every male is just a sexual being in general. We all want to fuck girls just like we like to eat food and drink water and sleep. The drive for pussy is ingrained in us as much as our own body parts.

But it's boring to only fuck chicks. Guys are fun as well. Like when I was a kid I only crushed on girls and got addicted to straight porn when I was only 8. When I was 14 I desperately wanted to take a cock up the ass. I'm just a human being. I'm not "gay" or "straight" or "bi", those are stupid words.

I guess. Nothing worth getting bent out of shape over, though.

Thinking theres a difference between you and someone who isnt straight is your problem. Your both just another person stuck on a big rock floating in space. Get over yourself.

>I desperately wanted to take a cock up the ass
>Not gay

I dunno, sounds pretty gay to me

Why would being gay make him less of a man?

If you think a trans person is a legitimate "average everyday person" you need to realize how brainwashed you are by the media and bullshit gneder studies professors

You will be striked right down for catfishing, riiiiiiiiiiight, Doooooown.

Is this your first time being exposed to the world? Lots of gayfags act like women. That's not cool. If you're a man, act like it.

I woulda been sooo into you at age 8 and 14 ;)

A trans person is just a person with body dysmorphia. They are still just a person dipshit.

Yeahh! Elon...you was all time!

Attached: ulizey2v8kea34bcy227973765000.jpg (1710x1180, 138K)

Oh I've gotten caught/almost caught several times, but nothing's actually come of it yet.

faggots are gays

>Body dysmorphia

I think you mean gender dysmorphia. There's nothing wrong with the physical body. It's their brain that's the issue. Nice b8 m8

Of course they're just a person. Agreed. But they are societal outcasts, nevertheless.

Nah there's definitely a difference

Well, yeah you don't have to be hated for that, but it's not like we can just go shouting that they are wrong for being gay, that just makes us even worse. (Btw, also not pro-lgbt)

Perhaps if you understood word origins you would understand why you are doomed to fire for all eternity.

Faggots are bundles of wood or kindling.

They used to throw homosexuals on the pyre while burning witches at the stake.

They thought they were doing Gods work.

All those who harm others in Gods name will find themselves in hell for eternity.

God does not need YOU to enforce his laws.

Attached: hell.jpg (252x200, 15K)

Trips of truth

I am become gay, destroyer of civilisation

Why is that "not cool?" Plenty of straight men are feminine and vice versa. That doesnt make you any less of a man. If anything it makes him more of a man because that means he would have the balls to tell you knowing you wouldn't approve. Even though he couldn't help it and I think that's the part you dont understand. We arent all born the same, some of us like cars some of us like bikes, some of us like pussy some of us like duck. If you really want to shit your pants get this, some people dont like EITHER! Crazy right? Dont worry, we are all just a product of our upbringing, and apparently you were brought up in an environment that looks down on people who are different.

How about they just shut the fuck up about what they do in the bedroom and live life like the rest of us?

Only if people outcast them instead of embracing them for who they are.

See

Embracing mental disorders doesn't solve the problem. A 40% suicide rate isn't normal

I don't believe in hell or God so I'm immune to all your bullshit, gay faggot

What's the point of being loud mouthed, broadcasting outcasts. IS there a reason you need everyone to know, you like a cock up your ass? Do straight people seek everyones acceptance for liking big titties? Do we seek public recognition for having missionary sex? Do we even mention it at all? Fuck no we don't. Why do you feel it is so necessary?

Then you have no right to express any moral opinions hellion.
Be quiet.
Your opinions and judgment are not needed or desired.

You don't try to harm them they won't harm you.

Attached: 11986325_960366584022502_6115713879955100140_n.png (500x377, 89K)

What does that have to do with what I said there? Yea I misspoke, gender dysphoria is the correct diagnosis. I'm not a psychiatrist, my bad.

Simply this If I ask if you are gay it is not to offend you it is to locate others for a date.

We want folks to stop being offended by a simple question.

Otherwise we will have to force every one to wear pins that identify their sexual persuasion.

Implying suicide rates are related to this conversation. Correlation =/= causation

>I'm not a psychiatrist
Then shut up.

You double standard fake SJW pussies stan for fags but treat pedophiles like monsters.

Fuck your hypocrisy. And you're not that tolerant unless you let a gay guy blow you.

Fake motherfuckers hiding behind society's standards with your virtue signaling bullshit make me sick.

So what about boy lovers who can't help what they've become attracted to?

SeeDont conviently skip looking at the facts. Trans people have a 40% suicide rate. It is a mental issue. Don't encourage the schitzo to listen to the voices. Don't encourage a mental disorder

I'm glad you're coming around to my way of thinking. Thank you. No one cares what you are or what you do. Just don't make your sexuality public. We straight people don't. Neither should you.

This food tastes bad, but I'm not a chef.
"Then shut up."

Fucking idiot.

bi, homo, ect are all symptoms of three things
1. you were sexually abused growing up and it fucked up your mind.
2. you sexually abused others growing up
3. you were sexually abused AND also sexually abused others growing up.

normalizing all this gay shit is normalizing an evil culture. think about it, a trap is a guy that was sexually abused and groomed to the point he is wearing lipstick in womens cloths begging to be fucked in the ass like what his abuser did.

Attached: 1552836508354.jpg (481x481, 90K)

Embracing a mental disorder with a 40% suicide rate doesn't solve the problem. Get people the help they need

Self identifies as:
>Fucking idiot.
Then shut up! We really don't need opinions of idiots, fucking, or otherwise.

Don't use big science words you don't know next time dumbass

The help they need is to not allow bullies and haters to criticize them.

Mind your own fucking business.

If some one asks if you are gay politely say "no" and then do not denigrate them by telling all your coworkers they asked you on a date and are a fag.

Your behavior is what matters.

I dont feel its necessary, I can agree that people can be annoying. But that's not a reason to hate a whole group. There wouldn't be such an outcry from that community if people like you would just get over it already. Let and let live, may seem ironic coming from me. The only people I hate in this world are those that hate others based on how they live. Also murderers, rapists, and extremists but usually those types all fit under one convenient moniker. Bigots.

Last post. These captchas are getting rediculous

I honestly didn't think 12 year olds used this site... Especially ones who have no idea how to be clever or articulate, but in the face of undeniable proof it I have to admit it's true.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this /pol/ Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

g

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 7.png (320x366, 219K)

Not the same person, fuckwit.

My point stands: You don't have to be a goddamn expert in a field to have valid comments on said field.

Let me guess, a single typo or misplaced comma also invalidates anything someone says, right?

faggot

Are you really this fucking stupid? I was talking about the fact that having a mental disorder where the person thinks their the opposite sex is not something that should be encouraged because of the high rates of suicide, due to regret of "transitioning". It's not about calling the gay guy at work a fag

Knock it off user.
No one think you are funny.

Just another bully trying to pretend to be a victim.
>Oh those fags make me so sad why can't we drown them all.

If anyone is acting underage? It is you.

Bully.

Perhaps you're confusing me with another poster. I don't hate ayone. I'm very accepting. My only beef is toward those who wish to stand out based on their sexual preferences like it's some sort of worthy privilege..
Be who you are. Good for you. Just keep your sexual habits under wraps like straight people do.

Typos and missplaced commas are different than using completely different words. You can't typo a whole fucking word. If they don't have an understanding of what the words they are using are, how are you supposed to expect them to have an understanding of the subject at hand?

Trying to invalidate my statements by implying I'm trying to be "funny" proves at the very least your mental capacity is juvenile. Whether or not your age matches is irrelevant.

Who is trying to be a victim? Or a bully for that matter.

I know you're used to completely fabricating reality to fit your imbalanced brain, but unfortunately no one outside of your bubble is going to play along. I'm out.

No one gives any fucks about what you think.

Learn to live in a society like a civiliised human or get the fuck out and stop holding back the rest of us.

Attached: Wyoming Preschool Training 612.jpg (604x453, 97K)

No it is about you pretending that you have any clue at all about what is normal or aberrant.

No one needs you to judge them.

All you need to do is let others live their lives with respect.

If they seek you out as their psychologist then you can discuss their mental disorder.

Being that you are just another mental defective Yea Forumstard trying to rile up the hornets nest? I again invite you to shut the fuck up.

Gays hold us back.

They definitely should seek out psychiatric help before making a transition. I'm all for that. But telling someone they arent normal for thinking they are the wrong gender is not right. You dont shun people with schizophrenia, you want to try and get them help. Unfortunately, schizophrenia is a much harder mental illness to deal with in some cases. That's why I'm saying dont make someone who is trans feel like an outcast. Maybe being accepted is all they ever wanted.

Civilized human get along with each other. Stop obsessing with what other people do with their junk and contribute something useful.

Attached: 580df99802fe41e465576875cd04f9b0.jpg (600x800, 120K)

So appeal to their delusion? They will never be the sex they weren't born as.

It's fucking fact.

Because: Laws...

People misuse words all the time. Understanding the English language and by extension, effective communication, have nothing to do with understanding how other things work.

Just because someone doesn't know the word "chainsaw" doesn't mean they don't know how to operate one, nor does it mean they don't have valuable input on them.

OOOOffff. BRUTAL comeback. Sure showed me. Here's a woman having a gasm, as this will be the only way you will ever see one.

Attached: 20.jpg (1000x995, 745K)

>Normal
I don't think you know what that word means. Not every Joe shmoe is cutting off their dick pretending to be a woman. Im not judging anybody for having a mental disorder. But to act as if having a mental disorder is normal (dictionary definition of normal) and should be encouraged is fucking stupid.

Angry fag alert!
Angry fag alert!

>So appeal to their delusion?

Yes the current teaching is "Be kind rather than right."

You are not a perfect moral authority.
Your moral judgment is not required.

12 y.o shitposter detected. Get some game.

Attached: 96x206.jpg (550x382, 31K)

We have to spend money on your HIV, why?

No1currs

I dislike closet homos like you OP

If you know what a chainsaw is and how it works is having an understanding of it. If your car mechanic says that your radiator is broken and points at the fucking alternator, you wouldnt trust them.

Helping someone deny reality isn't "kindness." It's cruelty.

Kindness is helping people accept the truth, that if you were born with a penis you are a male and were meant to be one.

You hijacked my post. Why? I am ready to find a wife. Not having sex before marriage tho. Celibacy is not biblical. God created woman for us to reproduce with and have as a partner. Has nothing to do with celibacy. And I am attracted to women. If you remain celibate then your going against God. I forgive you for pretending to be me

Heterosexuality is also a mental sickness.

I applaud the mudslimes who shot up the gay night club in Orlando.

I also applaud the Nazi who shot up the Mudslime mosque.

Perhaps we can arrange for the gays and the Mudslimes to duke it out to the death, the winners getting a one way trip to a summer camp???

Attached: 34BDC21D-15E2-460E-8021-38AF32837630.jpg (400x377, 41K)

So you are the moral authority?
Kek that's fucking stupid

No, look at it this way. If you happen to ever have a friend that finds themselves questioning their gender would you say "what the fuck, you have mental problems." Or "have you talked to anyone about it?" You see how in the first example you seem like an asshole and the second you seem like a friend. I didnt think this was this hard of a concept. I'm not arguing that the sec you're born as can be changed, that would be ludicrous. Gender and sex are 2 different things. Sex is written in your DNA, gender is an identifier. Give 50+ years, maybe then you can actually change your sex.

No, but if a friend accidentally calls a radiator an alternator by mistake I wouldn't immediately dismiss his input, because he isn't a mechanic. Just like the previous person isn't a psychiatrist or whatever

Kill yourself

Then that means your friend doesn't know anything about cars. Damn son don't help me prove my own point.

Oh, please, indulge me.

There is nothing to "talk about."

A friend would say (to a male friend) "you're a guy, let's find you some treatment and find a way to help your mind." Same goes for a woman, if she is confused in spite of having a vagina a real friend would find her the help she needs to accept what she is.

You asked.
I dint believe legislating to make me accept a beilief system is tge way to make me accept people who have alternative sexual lifestyles.
Where does that stop..?!?
12 y/o pushed into marriage, animals, objects ?
Not to mention the inevitable fallout about gender identification still raging (brought about by our current non functioning acceptance laws).
I dont care either way, but ill be damned if im gonna be told what to think.

That's just phrasing. That's not even the point. Yea don't be a dick. But also don't tell your friend "oh that's awesome go cut your dick off and we'll call you Sally"

No, it means they made an error in language.

If you HONESTLY think that your own mechanic, or doctor or plumber has never misspoke or not known the name of something relevant to their profession then you might be actually fucking retarded.

I'm gay and I agree with this statement

but a idiot

No honestly it is not.

You are cruel and insist others must live entirely under your control.

Look you have traffic signals.
Red is stop green is go.. You have Cops to enforce that traffic.

When it comes to bathrooms you do not need cops to control that traffic.

Put the boys and girls signs outside if you care.
Or better yet just label it "Restrooms" and quit worrying who uses what.

If some one behaves badly in the restroom charge them with what ever crime they violated. Harassment molestation, Rape.

Other than that I don't care if you stand or sit while you pee. If it seems to much to handle install stalls and doors. This just is not that difficult.

>You are cruel
Eww get these facts away from me the truth is cruel and unforgiving.

Holy shit pal. Facts don't care about your feelings

Yea that's not what I'm saying dipshit, being kind isnt pushing people to do intensive surgery and take hormones. It's just being a nice person, why is that such a hard concept? I didnt think this board was actually this autistic.

Matthew 19.

If you are going to speak for God at least understand what it is he really wants.

Attached: cross23.jpg (951x1063, 70K)

Compared to you?
Absolutely.

Attached: cross5.jpg (259x194, 6K)

What the hell are you even talking about?Who said anything about control? What do traffic lights and cops have to do with science and biology?

If you have a penis, you're a dude. I'm not controlling anyone.

Be gay. Straight people are fine with it. Don't be a flamboyant fag. No one wants to tolerate that.
Fit into society or elect to be advesaries of our normal way of life. We outnumber you ten thousand to one in the United States. You exist because we are normal people with feelings and emotions. But don't test us. Keep calm. Stay in your lane.

Yeah and you would not know a fact if it bit you on the ass.

Did you forget where you are?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

A little extremist-y sounding but I'm inclined to agree.

You think that people with mental disorders and cutting off dicks are mentally functioning people. And I'm supposed to be the autistic one?

The earth is round.

Human beings need oxygen to survive.

Welp, only fools would take the above statements as fact bcuz it's on Yea Forums. Idiot.

Having a penis makes you a male. I don't know what fairytale land you live in makes this an artistic work of fiction and falsehoof

>If you have a penis, you're a dude.
Well unless an incompetent Dr cuts it off during a circumcision and then has your parents raise you as a girl.

Fuck Biology.

If a little boy in Elementary school wants to use the girls bathroom?

LET HIM.

This

You know that person you are talking about is now a guy right? His biology realize he is just a dude without a dick. Not a woman

You make it sound like they are just running to the doctors like "hey doc, I want this shit to be all different here's like 50 grand let's get this shit goin!" I never said they dont have issues I said embrace them and dont shun them. You're a faggot I'm out.

Not the topic we were discussing.

But since you are a bigot you revealing you are an ignorant flat Earther is not truly a surprise.

>girls bathroom
>HIM

Uhh I don't think you know what a girl is

See

Imagine being this fucking stupid

SeeI watched a fucking documentary about this you absolute one celled organism

Also they performed surgery on him to remove what was left of his dick. It's not like he was born without one.

faggot

>has nothing to counter with
>Realizes his stupidity
>Resorts to name-calling
Bye Felicia, hope your dumbass learns something that isn't on BuzzFeed

The Dr forced him to reassign..
Yes he is a guy now.

The Expert was not surprisingly wrong.

I am saying we don't need folks like OP to judge others. OP is what is wrong with society.

It is time to rid ourselves of the dinosaurs that insist all others must live under their will and consent.

Good then you should understand what I am saying. Most of those who try to control you or force you to conform are liars.

People should have great concern about being labels and collected as data by folk in funny hats who want to force them to conform.

Let folks live their own lives.

Butt out.
Mind your own fucking business.

Stop expressing hateful opinions to hurt others or seem cool and knowledgeable when you are not.

bisexuality>monosexuality
>straights and gays should an hero

Attached: 1523944967394.jpg (1080x1072, 162K)

/thread

>Doctors cut off his dick
>"Well let's just make him a girl"
>The guy lives a lie
>Leans he is actually a guy
>Gets surgery to make himself a man
Yea he made his own decision to get his dignity back. Try again sweetheart

Classic fb meme. But that's what happened. A botched circumcision, the doctors offered to just cut the rest of it off. The mother said to go for it. That man had no choice to get surgically regendered. You're the stupid one m8

My point with that example was that so called Experts lie often to cover their asses.

They should NOT have further mutilated the boy.
They should have spared no expense to try and repair the damages. The Doctor should have suffered the slings and arrows of his incompetence rather than to make that boy suffer for most of his tragic life.

As I understand it from a moments google that young man chose later to be male and has now committed suicide.

I stated the facts of the case and you are arguing with me.

He did not choose to be female.
He was forced to by an acclaimed Expert.

He is now dead.

Instead the "expert" should be.

Okay I'll bite what do you quantify as an unhealthy lifestyle and how does that life damage society/themselves?

I think it's much more likely you're a bifag who just suppresses his attraction/interest in men.

Don't feed the trolls please.

This is a gay hate thread with over 295 posts, it's a little late for that

>I love all Gods people. But I hate homosexuality.

God never asked you to hate anyone.
God never said a thing about homosexuality.

Look he wrote ten laws in stone.
You barely follow those yourself.

When Christ was here he stopped the High Priests from stoning a whore. If Christ was not interested in executing people what makes you think you get to decide otherwise?

Those rules in Leviticus were for the Priests who would carry the Ark of the Covenant. They were not intended for you to enforce on the laity.

Teach the Law.
Struggle to follow the Law.
Never dare to enforce the Law.

Paul James and Levi had no Authority over Christ. Do what Christ taught you first and foremost or admit you are just another liar and a hypocrite who probably writes Xmas instead of Christmas.

Just trying to get it to 404.

Never too late to teach folks how to be polite and kind.

I mean to be fair 90% of women have shit personalitys and just whine about random shit so being gay sounds kinda nice

Attached: Blank+_65ba8b17fa7072de946f927af46ca7e9.jpg (1000x1048, 114K)

Bumping to 298 and beyond.

And 300 goodbye thread.

You're an alright guy, I hope you have a good day user

I dislike gay people too, normies call us homophobic but a phobia is a fear of something. I’m just disgusted by the thought of two men playing with eachothers dicks, seeing gay men kiss makes me fucking heave.

You should probably quit clicking on gay porn then? Really is your choice what you look at.

Even in public no one is grabbing you by the side of the head and forcing you to stand about and stare at others,

I’m a daily browser of /hm/ and theyre fucking everywhere. It used to be such a nice place over there.

Oh and I can do nothing about what you think about. If you think about two men playing with each others dicks a lot? You might be gay?

I only think about it whilst Im fapping, how does that make me gay?

Then write Hiro a email asking that he create a NSFW board for homosexuals.

The LGBT board is safe for work no porn allowed which is just stupid.

You have answered your own question.

G'day fag.

I agree with that but hiro is out of touch I doubt he even cares about us, there are already containment boards but nobody uses them.

Hey! Im not gay... I just like boipussy

You ARE gay.

How dare you

Yea Forums IS the prime containment board.

I dare. I dare.

Post your nudes before the threads 404's..
Oh wait no underage and b& so forget it.