Ok i have looked everwhere to find this vid and i cant can i have some help Yea Forumstards

ok i have looked everwhere to find this vid and i cant can i have some help Yea Forumstards

Attached: pewpew.jpg (1200x630, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
anonfile.com/9213G3Sdmf/10000000_776384872734713_506695528340258816_n_mp4
deathaddict.co/videos/1100/new-zealand-mosque-shooting-gopro/
streamrift.com/component/video_gallery/video/186090.html#
youtube.com/watch?v=SCwcJsBYL3o
mediafire.com/file/0i21f4fl447k01r/bsckol.mp4/file
choc.site/watch.php?vid=0770b815b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>everwhere
fucking retard, you don't deserve help

you snooze you lose

I'd upload it if I could, too large and I don't care/know how to break it into parts.

come on my guys i relly need this i know thats it been a while but i just relly want to see some people get shot

come on my guys i relly need this i know thats it been a while but i just relly want to see some people get shot come on

come on my guys i relly need this i know thats it been a while but i just relly want to see some people get shot come on

Begone newfag

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

you fool the last comment was not op

Idc if you have it or not but have any of you actually seen part 2? Where he goes to the 2nd mosque? I only saw the one where he fired up the first mosque

its not that i am new i just have not been on in a few weeks i have been useing Yea Forums for years

FB took down his livestream before he got to the cleansing pt.2

That's the link to the video tho

>left me shooter outside the mosque
>nek minnit

I saw the video earlier. Did he not stream the 2nd mosque?
The video I saw was 16 min.

he was meet with armed guards at the 2nd mosk.. slavemasters don't want anyone to kno or see that cause it supports the need for guns

Was good to actually see some decent aiming, not like these sand niggers that spray and pray

well wow thanks for letting me know. What a bunch of faggots. We should not have the government playing parent for us, it's ridiculous how they censor this shit. It should be a right to view the news and what serves as court evidence. I reckon it's a gun control ploy. B/c it doesn't look too good on gun control laws if it's a legally-armed civilian who stopped the bad guy when the police were too busy snoozing. Definitely not a good look

Best gore is your friend

I saw it and have a link. I don’t recommend watching it unless you’re a sick fuck. Come to think of it, most of Yea Forums is.

these are now FBI bait threads, because any and every Yea Forumstard saw the vid 48 hours ago, and the feds want leads so they can stop the spread of the vid and shut down links.

Sage in all fields.

sorry friend you're clearly a newfag and therefore must do the fucking of the off

>FBI
>caring about anything that happens in NZ

O SHIT THEIR ON TO ME
i have seen a bit of the vid but can find the rest so i came here

u mind posting plz

Whoo think was him!?!

Attached: totqxt454se4u932p227642651100.jpg (1622x1128, 104K)

Here, OP:
anonfile.com/9213G3Sdmf/10000000_776384872734713_506695528340258816_n_mp4

Are you like fucking retard/b/ro ? Just get on any of the gore sites- bestgore,muchozucko, kaotic etc. You're 100% bound to find the vid

>what is the Trans Pacific Partnership

Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out

People were posting links to download the whole video the entire day after the shooting. Your stupid ass should have looked sooner. The link to the file host site I downloaded it from is down now. I also don't care enough to upload it anywhere. Kek. I knew that it would be scrubbed from the internet for a while. You can still watch it on bestgore and shit I think you lazy fuck.

thx my dude
love u Yea Forums

>79527656
thx

Join Discord
It's got E-Girls and Boys, Nudes, Lewds, Boipussy (Traps/Femboys), Memes and the potential to get mod just from posting. Use the link below:
/cKttek

-Cvb

Attached: IMG_20190216_010546.jpg (407x452, 17K)

kys

I think was him!

kys

just go on ed you fucktard

her you go mate...
deathaddict.co/videos/1100/new-zealand-mosque-shooting-gopro/

>what is something that hasn't even been enforced yet
the video of the shooting has been shared millions of times at this point if you think everyone who has shared it will get arrested/charged you're fucking stupid

streamrift.com/component/video_gallery/video/186090.html#

Apperently you can post more stuff like this on this site without consequences

reported

Attached: reddit.png (275x184, 5K)

up

i have the full mp4 if someone tells me how to turn it into a webm and like cut it up then i'll do it, swear to God i have it i'm just on mac and im shite at usin it

where is the part 2?
people said there were two videos. first one was full broadcasted on FB, and the second one FB interrupted the live stream before it was ended.

Do people saved the second video? anyone have it? send me

i saw it on best gore and i have downloaded it to my MEGA account i found the download link on Yea Forums if u want tell me

part 2 too?

and you can't what?

uppp

find

OP Here. Can you help me to find the video?

maybe

idk

idk maybe

maybe idk

yes I can help you.

really? help me

I need your help bro

wheres video guys, i need video

are you fucking retarded? the video is all over the place on /pol/. i bet "everywhere" means google.

>pic related: OP

WTF is that link?!?!?
I right clicked on it and clicked "save as" and my computer locked up harder than shit. I never even actually clicked "Save" and started to download it.
That's some kind of virus right there.

Gotcha newbie

Elon Musk shot up teh allahu eggbars!!1 xDdd

That's what you get for using Windows 10 you autistic 12 year old mongaloid. Windows 7 master race. HEIL HITLER

I'm using Win 7 you spastic retard. HEIL HITLER to you too!

Attached: hh.jpg (787x104, 14K)

it's on crazyshit dot com

didn't lock me up but when I clicked on the link it opened up my default torrent downloader so I closed it. i didn't try right clicking and I don't think I will.

you didn't proved you are using Win 7 or Win 10 tho.

you'll just have to believe me. I wouldn't lie to you...would I?

here, have a gif of this """""18"""" year old chick showing her tits.

Attached: brittney.gif (800x600, 252K)

For all the paranoid delusional "this is a shill thread" posts when it actually happens you faggots don't even recognize it

this

I downloaded it off of Kiwifarms. Showed my friend and lost a friend. Apparently it's not okay to not have any kind of reaction to it.

Are you actually surprised at this?

Hello from /mlp/ to /pol/. HEIL HITLER

Attached: pol.jpg (588x600, 43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SCwcJsBYL3o

this is the most hardcore version.

This is so disgusting, immoral and vile. I've seen some shit on here but I sincerely hope you get put on a watchlist for sharing this.

pussy. i'm jacking off to it right now.

Holy shit dude that's even worse than the shooting video

It's a dog and a capybara.

How the hell do people justify this to themselves

newfag

Years of extremist ideology, living in an echo chamber of ignorance and being completely desensitized. I suffer from a little of this myself. I honestly didn't feel anything watching it. It's never something I would do but I had no reaction to it.

When I lurk /pol/, it's obvious that some people are there because they're bored and shitposting but some of them are 100% serious and actually believe the shit on there.

henlo frens does anybody have the picture on the right in higher definition
thanks in advance Yea Forumsros I know you got me covered

FUCK OFF, new-zealand fucking police faggot. We know you are desperate to shut down more sites with access to this marvelous video. You probably want to arrest more innocent 18 kids and deny them bail. Go visit a mosque next Friday.

Wow you fucken ignorant pos race baiting mother fucker. Stop posting this shit. Im sick of racist white boys posting this tragic incident as a meme and as a secondary reminder of their white supremacy. This is on purpose and intentional use to make minorities feel inferior and to also make muslims feel threatened and terrified of being in public. I am truly am disgusted by you dumbass rednecks and your 2nd amendment. Life would be better without guns so you can shove this act of terrorism up your ass. Every fucken week I hear your shit country airing another mass shooting. You white crackers need to chill the fuck out of killing as many innocent ppl and taking them to the grave with you. It is wrong morally and ethically. Stop with your bullshit pro gun. Ban all AKs and ARs including the multiple shotguns. did you even see how much guns this weirdo was carrying? Those are scary ass looking guns and he even customized it to terrify ppl looking at his live stream video. I, myself, am shaken from just watching it while I sob in regards to helpless lives taken.

I know someone who has the full 33minute version, I have seen it, it was epic.

I can help you for a reward of $1,000

sure you did buddy, sure you did

You people are the reason this shit happens.

Stay in your own countries if you don't like it, invader.

>blaming the 2nd amendment when this was in cuckland and he just BROKE THE LAW. because all of your regulation means nothing

>/gif/
also + kino music

Whatever happens, including shit like this, will never be enough reason to ban firearms. At least outright, but even then it would still create a new civil war.

Weapons in the hands of the public is a constant necessity to keep our government in check. Nothing will ever be enough as to constitute civilians owning guns. Whoever tells you otherwise is hallucinating.

Even if someone goes on a shooting spree in an area where pro-gun people, like myself, are simply because they're pro-gun. Firearms should always be readily available.

Sad truth. Hard truth. For better or for worse.

cunts have already blocked Yea Forums/liveleak (isp dns removal)

yes the public having guns will keep the government in check.
how else will you protect yourself from that abrams tank rolling into your driveway unless you have your AR14

That predator drone doesn't stand a chance against your pump action shotgun either.

people like you are fucking stupid.

Retards, here it is
mediafire.com/file/0i21f4fl447k01r/bsckol.mp4/file
Watch out for the popup ads

Of course they have. What a clear and perfect example of a free society.

>Small arms fire can do anything against tanks

I was talking about general defense, dotard.

choc.site/watch.php?vid=0770b815b