Ok, been reading the manifesto over the last few hours. Am I wrong for actually agreeing with most of what's written...

Ok, been reading the manifesto over the last few hours. Am I wrong for actually agreeing with most of what's written? What he did inside of that mosque was brutal, cruel and should never be condoned... But my god is this manifesto speaking to me... Maybe he should've gone into politics?

pastebin/i1sxLiPP

Attached: Screenshot_20190317_163754_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg (2244x1080, 615K)

Yeah I agree too. There's better ways to get it done then wrecking up some mosques. But I do feel like white people are being snuffed out of white countries and just because we have some negative history our culture needs to be snuffed out? Alright

Post manifesto

I agree as well. But his actions show us that we face a weak enemy that are basically opportunistic leeches and cowards. They are pathetic, we are seriously facing extinction to them?

The real enemy is political groups drowning us in them and inviting them in. This must stop or we have no future and therefore nothing to lose.

>white countries
FUCKING IRONIC INNIT

Lot of whites getting tired of the shit. Really welcome this happening more in the future.

WHITES DONT BELONG ANYWHERE ANYWAYS LMAOOOOOO

>we face a weak enemy

perhaps they seem that way because they were innocent people trying to go about their day with no intent on hurting anyone you dumbfuck

so how much you get paid to post this shit?

honestly? is the pay good?

They're kikes, of course they don't pay well.

- 2:44:49
- 2:50:30

so let me get this straight, the first reply saw this thread, clicked on it, and typed out his reply, in 41 seconds.

you know what makes more sense, this is shilling. this is obvious shilling. and this place is full of it.

enjoy the propaganda Yea Forums

Identifying the Islamic State as a war nation instead of a religious body is the world-wide problem at the moment. Religions are on their way out as a acceptable form of thought and Islam is probably going to be the tipping point. Whereas people can tolerate other religions as they mostly invite community and peace, the Quran is very clearly a war manual written by a warlord disguised as previous religions. The Islamic state is a war nation, not a religious body and people who study and devote themselves to the book and culture are susceptible to it's idiocy.

This cunt aussie has really nothing to do with either side. He killed a bunch of people sitting and praying which makes him nothing but a coward. If he wanted to fight Islam, doing it at a mosque really doesn't do anything.

The only white contries are European countries. White people are literally the group with the largest migrant population. Your whining remind me those black americans who feel victimised by anything and everything, you are equally pathetic.

Remember jim jam, always kill a traitor before the enemy.

Jews > media > population > democracy > politics > immigration

If you dong kiss ass jews and follow their agenda then you have no chance

Thats why jews want democracy everywhere because then they can buy politicians

Fat chance going into politics. Jews control everything.

Most other culture's histories are as bad or worse and they haven't contributed anywhere near as much, to boot.

This is a tradegy and non of those people deserved what happened to them. The right of religion is in most civilized societies and should be respected despite ones own thoughts on the matter. It is sad to see some cringy armed kid trying to make a name for himself by slaughtering innocent people. I too am against their extremist sides of islam, but it is far less than 10% of all muslims that are radical and commit acts of terror in the name of their god.

All guns anywhere that isn’t used by the military should be banned as there is no chance that a nation nowadays will be taken over by a dominant and dictative force.

Attached: lel.jpg (413x395, 38K)

That's 5 minutes and 41seconds mate

"I had little interest in education during my schooling, barely achieving a passing grade.

I did not attend University as I had no great interest in anything offered in the Universities to study."

This part, probably.

Nope, read like the ramblings of a lunatic from /pol/

Its been a shill pot for a long minute. Mention how the jidf is shilling or how obvious they are, youll be called a tinfoiler real quick, your comment will be derailed, or tje thread will be deleted. Its so obvious it seems so over run tjey dont even try to hide it that much. I only visit Yea Forums to find that rare OC thread but mostly visit /out/ these days
Fuck you jidf, we know ur here, your respinses are obvious, and your threads even more.

Conspiracy theorist
>muh shills

>But my god is this manifesto speaking to me..
It was a document by an internet loser for internet losers.
Sorry you just outted yourself Bucky.

Retard

If it took you a few hours to read the 70 page manifesto then you're retarded and should've be sharing anything you contemplate with the public so as to avoid wasting our time with your retardedness.

It'll probably take you about 15 minutes to read this post, so I'll be asleep before I get to read your reply..

This is a tragedy indeed. I too am against their extremist sides of being a gun owner, but it is far less than 10% of all gun owners that commit acts of terror. But just like those extremists are willing to wipe out the peaceful Muslims too, you are here wanting to take away my rights to bear arms. You're a kind of extremist terrorist too.

I like this part
Whilst you wait for a sign, a signal; someone to take up the spear; to cry out in alarm, your people wait on YOU. You are the voice, you are the klaxon call, you hold the first spear to be thrust at the invaders.

>not agreeing with his actions
>Agrees with manifesto
That shows you're a spineless fuck

Islam has always grown by moving in, playing victim, then killing everyone else as soon as they can. Sharia law is the death of every other group. These people overwhelmingly support it. Every single survey in every country has shown all Muslims overwhelmingly support Shariah. They are indeed an enemy and your friend vs foe detection is broken if you can’t identify the threat.

Bre spyro 3 taught me matiomalism too

He said in his manifesto that he and his views were not perfect, that people should expound and build upon them. If you can enact an idea without killing a few piles of people, I'd say that's the way to go.

Good solid mind dont let it jews take away from you

Your far left programming is kicking in. Let go of it and open your eyes.

>Maybe he should've gone into politics?
Maybe you should kill yourself Ivan.

It's like he read my mind and wrote my thoughts, especially about the fact the sacrifices of soldiers have been rendered completely null, i think about that daily, except i fully support the violent pushback, diplomacy has failed, drive them out at gunpoint if need be

You are not intelligent enough to see the undertones. Killing innocent muslims has done EXACTLY what he set out to. He wanted to accellerate the oppression the cucked govts. of the wrold want to force upon the law abiding peoples of european background. It is a litmus test, to see if they will roll over and just die, or be motivated to stand up and fight. How can you not see that?

>But I do feel like white people are being snuffed out of white countries
I'm surprise there aren't any injuins going full /pol/

Attached: 1514950639272.jpg (700x650, 68K)

He was too focused on race. Culture and putiry are worthless concepts. He didn't see the true big picture, only the first part of it. Hierarchy is the natural state, equality is a myth, and society is being run by idiots. That I'm sure anyone can agree with.

Anyone have a link to the video

Culture is not worthless. Culture controls everything within a society.

>society is being run by idiots
Curious, tell me where would you fall on that hierarchy state?

Where can I read the manifesto? Link? Copy posta?

You name it. Pinky boipucci idiot

>Culture controls everything within a society.
nope.
called laws.
"culture" is the shitty parts that people call "racist" if you disagree with.

fucking retarded teenage edge goin on there.
take your pills after you finish that chapter of salinger and maybe jerk one out to cool yourself down.

>cont violence was the incorrect choice. Killing a group of people and stirring the pot wont grant change. It wont destabilize the government, and it wont send the media into a frenzy. They will simply say "another scitzophrenic crazy went and did something terrible. Add it to the pile" Violence is not the way forward. You really want change? Get togeather and leverage your way behind the curtain. Dont revolt, the powers at be will remain that you cannot fight. either you submit to the direction of society, or you rise to the top and cut it down.

This actual is a culture war. Its was always a culture war.

LOL the projection of this edgelord

By heirarchy I dont mean the systematic downtrodding of some arbitrary cultrure or "race" based on physical attributes. I mean the global competition. The losers vs the chads. The powerful vs the weak. There is no denying some people have more influence than others. So why pretend everyone has the same rights, when they fundamentally dont? What I want is true equality. A society who's soul purpose is the furtherment of humanity, and is devoid of interpersonal competition. A hive-mind if you will. Otherwise humanity will never be anything more than the scuf on God's boot when he annihilates everything that existed (sarcasm). I identify as a human, and can see that humanity is going nowhere, fast.

6 minutes dickhead

God you're a dumb faggot

>can see that humanity is going nowhere, fast.
really?
Within 5 years you'll be able to charter a space flight.
Global energy is solved just stifled by oil cartels, thank god china ignores patent law they are truely running on more freedom ideals than any western country at this point. $ still rules though.
We have defeated every natural enemy.
We are the life that will inhabit the universe, probably the sole heir.
Without different cultures we would have all died out long ago.
Hivemind would end the race quickly.
We would all decide on the thing that would end us.

more like a WOMANifesto

Here hold this

Attached: 1552865122121.gif (500x338, 982K)

They lost the war for their land. We won its white country now. Too bad so sad injuns

furry

laws are derived by culture, you are kinda tarded huh?

We didnt immigrate dummy we conquered they battled for their land and lost. It's our land now. Fight harder next time

As a extremely pale person i see normal "whites" as blacks so gtfo unless you have an acceptable level of pigment defficiency

Like the millions murdered in the name of Islam...

Good show olchap

In theocracy yes.
In a system of checks and balances not so much.
It's not a cultural trait to want life.
It's not a cultural trait to dislike fear.
It could be considered a super-cultural trait to do anything that effects anyone other than your society.
Culture is a pretty vague term but no I would not say " laws are derived by culture"

2 cents from a random user

At the very molten core, he's right. People that live and think the way these middle-eastern people do have no place in modern society. Our governments have grown soft like a rotting fucking pumkin and have caved in, letting in all comers. At the same time, his ideology is very outdated as well. You shouldn't just kill anybody who's different than what you're familiar with, that's not good for anybody. I like his idea of breaking off and maintaining your space with your people and beliefs, but that's what we (speaking as an American) are supposed to have already. The world is just too fucking large and connected now, and his method won't help shit. At the end of the day, he's an extremist. I think, like most of these cases, the just course of action lies in the middle.

>lies in the middle
a wall
a great wall
between the two countries
lying in the middle.

nah idk.
stay in your fucked up country and fix it.
mexico, middleeastistan, whatever.
you wont take western aid (see vaccination rejections from red cross among others)
Africa just destroys infrastructure.
They want to be here but as soon as they get here they are victims of their neighbors? wtf is going on?

Are you retarded? Just look at the laws that the muslims have and tell me why theres a difference?

>theocracy
fuckwit

Yes you are. Islam controls as much of the state there as the church in eu.

based tibetan fox poster, there are very few natives left in the u.s., but they're obviously just as susceptible to violent leaders and political hucksters as the rest of us or /pol/. I'm sure natives will have a moment in the identity olympics of DNC Convention 2020. Then we can all feel better for having gotten a stamp of approval from a handful of tokens, without actually having done anything to address their concerns or issues in the past however many centuries, idk, pick a number between 1 and 5

This isn't an argument btw.
>White's conquored lands and built successful thriving nations
>They deserve to be overrun and over taken and any defense isn't justified since they stole it :-)
Pointing out that whites conquored the lands is a direct contradiction to the notion that whites have no right to defend it. It reinforces the need to defend it. If you don't defend your lands they're stolen and your people are killed.
Strange that whites were able to turn barren land (SA) into robust economies and thriving communities.
It's almost like whites bring value wherever they roam.
Meanwhile browns bring destruction.

no, youre not facing extermination because immigrants are making children. if you think your country's extending beyond its ability to help refugees, then that's a different discussion, but if youre just scared of brown people existing in your neighborhood and having relationships with white people, the 1800s want you back and the rest of the world doesn't want anything to do with you. bye.

Not an argument. Just because you attempted to articulate your "racist" screech half coherently doesn't make it anything more than a screech.
Displacement and replacement are both bad things. Period. Fighting that isn't bad, no matter how you attempt to spin it. I don't what white cultures, traditions, and peoples wiped out anymore than any other peoples.

The problem is that they dont have the same values as us. Its proven that there are anatomical differences between races but if you bring differnces in iq and behavior into the discusion youre somehow racist. They are different and thats a fact.

Figures.

I don't agree with his tactics, but I think he will achieve the chaos he was going for.
Muslim extremists won't be able to help themselves.
They will have retaliation and it will cause unrest

First off, politics and religion are two entirely different things. You can belief in one or the other. Not both. Believing in both is just a show of stupidity. Nothing more.

According to Christianity, it doesn't matter if you are given a legal license to kill like the Roman Soldiers, it is still a Sin and you are supposed to stay out of it.

According to Politics, it doesn't matter whether you are a Jew, a Christian, or a Muslim, Killing is wrong unless you've got a government permit like soldiers and cops. So it doesn't matter if you think that Satan himself is in some random guy, killing him will get you a prison sentence from law!

Those are two basic points and every idiot that tries to please both a God and a Ceasar (a government or political ideal) is nothing more than fool with no intimate personal connections as friend or family to keep him from his own stupidity.

Pretty much every mass shooter was a loser with a loud bark, no friends, and a social outcast was not enjoying life in any way that was tangible.

I mean seriously, Islam is a religion. Nationality or politics is an entirely different theme. That is like saying that being an American is a religious devotion (which some dumbasses wish it were) or that Jews have a country (which is also dumb as fuck but I know some of ya'll are going to pull Israel out of your ass).

A bunch of religious nutcases and a batshit insane loser placed who couldn't adapt to life and who couldn't enjoy the good things in it. Darwin would be proud and I am not particularly displeased.

Attached: 2_big.jpg (800x1200, 347K)

then y'all should
mow your own lawn
diaper your own elder
sweat in your own steel mill
..but hey, those coming from fucked up countries made you an easy living haven't they

Problem is Muslim nations have not gone through the process of great secularization like Europe since the French Revolution.

The Butterfly Effect exists only in lala-land were resistors to change aren't placed. Once anyone gets any funny ideas,they are getting a drone up the ass. And they know it. That is why those camel fuckers are so busy killing themselves off instead of killing their supposed enemy. Those camel jockeys just want to kill someone and their so called "American hate" is just a pretense if you look at how they probably killed more of their own kind than Americans!

This is going to accomplish what it always had. People are going to talk right before going back to their own habits because humans have the attention span of a squirrel nowadays. And those sand-monkeys have even less intelligence since they are willing to die for such a bullshit ass reason! Mostly, some sheep-fuckers are going to get riled up, some towel head is going to get them together, and as they are all busy on their knee's waiting to suck Allah's cock, that one guy is going to be fucking all their daughters and wives! SERIOUSLY. Look at any documentary about the subject and notice how a bunch of sheep fuckers are the one's fucking shit up while one, single guy has like 3 palaces,200 cars, and a haram full of fine bitches that would be illegal in most countries!

Attached: femjoy_natural_redhead_4.jpg (800x1200, 130K)

While those Curry smelling peasants are off fucking with other people over some bulshit ass religion, a few guys are getting so shit-rich that they would make King George the 2nd look like a god damn peasant! And there is quite a few of those towel headed billionares. Even Saddam Hussein had a shit ton of cars, mansions and some of that fine ass halal pussy.

Instead of wasting time on all this religion bullshit, those guys should have picked up a biology text book. This is biology 101. For every 100 members of an inferior species, a member of a greater species benefits from their NATURAL death. Meaning "natural" as in not necessary causing it by unnatural means which is considered "intra-species murder". This is true for the food chain groups by which each member eats hundreds if not thousands of those below it during a life time. But it also happens in a gene-pool where the inferior is greater than the superior- in numbers- but where that means more sexual activity for a select few. Seriously, every top dog oil-tycoon was swimming in that Arab pussy while many of those kamikaze-sheep fuckers died virgins!

Attached: 013.jpg (800x1200, 185K)

You want to stop immigration? Grow a pair of balls, stand up to your governments and demand they cut off all ties with Saudi Arabia. While pulling out each and every soldier (tell your fucking soldiers to go back to their country) from all those shit-hole countries, and give back every dollar and oil stolen from the middle east, maybe then immigration will stop. Let's see if you white bois have the balls to do that. At least that white terrorist had balls and dealt with his issues.

Hugh Hefner?

there are no right or wrong opinions

but some opinions are so outside the mainstream that simply voicing them will make you a social pariah outside whatever bubble you are in

this is one of them, if you share his opinion know that you will never get what you want and all your opinions will amount to nothing in the end

Yeahh! Elon...you was all time!

Attached: uo6cj9ccnu5277gbt227893979600.jpg (1724x1103, 119K)