I'm 30. Am I too fucking old to bang cute girls anymore?

I'm 30. Am I too fucking old to bang cute girls anymore?

Attached: 1542599240599.jpg (960x1280, 208K)

You're still good OP, as long as you don't look super old. Just keep good care of yourself and you'll be just fine

yes
kys

I just turned 30 myself, honestly I've just been feeling more confident.

Fortunately there's a subset of kinky girls that find older men attractive and this applies well into your 40s. Only issue is they're tough to find and competition for them is scarce. Having money helps.

its all downhill from there op, but there's still vegas ;) if you get my drift

I'm like a solid 8 and people usually gauge me as much younger than I am.

Attached: 1542599353066.jpg (960x1280, 224K)

if cute girls want to fuck you its ok

Attached: pic_1_big.jpg (989x739, 55K)

You'll be fine. If or when you start balding just shave it off.

my gf is 28 and a qt grill

I was pulling 18-year-olds until about 38. I stopped putting in the effort around then and now just bang then at the brothels. I still get looks from girls when I’m out but more in their thirties now. It’s too much work though.

Fuck man, I'm 30 and look like a 16 year-old. Fuck these Asian genes. It's fucking awkward when I see high schoolers taking interest in me. I mean, I'm actually a decent looking fellow but I can't seem to get any ground with women in the age group I prefer: 35 to 50.

The fuck? No. I'm 38 and still fucking 20-somethings on the regular.

Yeah, just feel like I need to make a lot more money before that's a possibility. Maybe I'm just being hard on myself.

Attached: 1542599913820.jpg (960x1280, 197K)

Maybe you're just an incel.

I'm 40 and bang a different 18yo cutie every other day. It takes confidence and charisma, helps if you have money too.

Honestly, I think the problem is that I'm from Vegas and now I found myself in a small town. Cute girls with loads of free time are a lot more scarce here.

Attached: 1542599629480.jpg (960x1280, 266K)

lol, no. Though it has been a couple of months. Last one was a girl who blew me on my lunch breaks in the parking garage at work.

Attached: 1542600245226.jpg (960x1280, 386K)

Age isn't weird unless you make it weird. So far at least, maybe when I'm 50 it will be different, but thus far it's been fine. Don't psych yourself out over literally nothing.

Dude, get on dating sites. Older women went crazy for me when I was like 18-22. One woman flew across the country just to go all sugarmama on me.

Attached: 1543371182006.png (720x960, 473K)

Thanks.

don't make it weird unless her parents and the police make it weird, amirite or am i right?

Basically this. If you are the type of person who looks closer to 20 than you do 40, you're probably good. Even better if you're probably going to be able to pull off "25" if you're actually 40 down the road.

I'm 29 and my gf is 21. Met her just before she turned 19 and I was 26.
People usually think I'm in my early 20's or are right on about my age. Never higher.

This is the age where (legal) young girls are getting a bit too young, and older (than you) girls are sort of unappealing. Optimum range is 22-27 I'd say.
Trick is, they're old enough to be mature and have less bullshit drama and arent as needy, but experienced and smart enough not to take any bs on your end.
If you have a job, vehicle, a little money, and a decent attitude, you should be ok. If you have the qualifications of a high schooler, you'll only be able to dupe younger girls (or retarded older girls) into thinking you're worth their time.

But anyway, yes, hot girls are still out there and you still have a shot.

moar of this hole please

No more of the redhead but i have more of the 2nd girl

Attached: 1543373012031.png (720x960, 426K)

You're a fucking retard.

met my current girl when she was 19 and I 35. if it happens it happens, not a big deal

Good

Im a gay sub 4'11 male wanted to be used and abused by older men, add me. ducko#1946

she's perfect
keep posting more of her

No. You are the right age to stalk, kidnap, and chain them up in your basement.