Do you ever feel like you were destined for greatness?

do you ever feel like you were destined for greatness?

Attached: Charlie_the_robot.jpg (352x270, 40K)

No

All the time. If only I could get out of my own way.

Attached: 0012.jpg (1424x1080, 250K)

Not even remotely.

Andrew Yang

I feel like I am destined to struggle

like people are supposed to witness me fail

IGNORE ME

Sometimes I feel my life is set up, with everything and everyone guiding me towards something. I just get a feeling from the things people say, the way they act, what they do. It all seems fake like a tv show or something

Am I crazy?

Heh

Attached: 1538612260460.jpg (365x403, 13K)

No man. I feel the same way.

Are you doing anything about it? Im just guessing but I think I’m going with the flow but there are things I do that upset the process

I think most people have this in adolescence but It's just a part of being exuberant about life not realising what it actually is.

Where do you think you are?

i feel the same we way. we should meet up and suck each other's dicks

Attached: goldstar.jpg (492x432, 40K)

Been there done that.

once you see the world for its true light, you are forever blinded by its darkness.

You don't ever stare into the maw of the abyss you idiot, you have to look off center and go around it.

I'm not falling for that a third time.

>Destined
Hell no, you gotta carve your own path sometimes

It's called narcissism.

I feel this to a point where i feel i have to leave a legacy. I'm definitely smarter than most people by any and all means.... we'll see wtf happens. Time will tell, but I feel "potent."

Attached: 1552776746964.jpg (1260x736, 212K)

Yeah, like really strongly. Had crazy dreams and shit.

I now feel like most people must feel this way and humans are just egotistic monsters. But I never acted on it or said so. My career is just average, I have a nice life. But there’s no expic climax or fight or anything that will ever happen. Nothing really depends on me. It’s weird, like I sort of feel like something would happen but I know it won’t.

This. Once you realize there are legitimate world leaders who felt depressed and unaccomplished, including Abraham Lincoln, that feeling should evaporate. That's part of growing up, and its healthy, either you go through it or you wind up with a messiah complex / hero complex. There's a reason those things are named: They lead people to do retarded things that nobody except them believes are heroic or messianic.

Life is a boring linear train ride mostly defined by external factors like who you know, how you grew up, what your parents made, etc. Even if you wind up POTUS someday, you'll still get up to the same sun, eat the same number of calories, and go to sleep after doing stressful shit. It's all just the same grind, top to bottom. Being rich can make the relaxation a little nicer, makes people treat you better and all that, but it won't change your fundamental experience of life. None of us are heroes, and none of us are going to ride into the sunset. We'll die, piece by piece, or maybe violently and all at once, but either way it won't be pretty. Even in the best imaginable circumstance, you will be the only person who finds your death poetic and you won't even be there to appreciate it.

Yes, but I had to earn. So far, shit job.

I haven't seen that in YEARS. It's from scooby doo.

already did it. life after is just drinking and bragging until a new generation comes about and calls you old man and irrelevant.

nope

Attached: shrug.jpg (800x1143, 133K)

Where is this robot from again? I remember him but I can't put my finger on it

thank you for your insight