Discuss

Discuss.

Attached: 1552568610165.jpg (960x1440, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

putlocker9.ru/film/captain-marvel-2019-1080p.29677/watching.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No thanks.

Wasn't bad and wasn't good

Didn't even really need to be a movie

>lib movie
>stereotypical plot
pretty much it don't waste your money buying tickets unless you are whiteknight faggot

Attached: I eat children.png (438x247, 237K)

Samuel L. Jackson with more hair and less uptight was fun.

CDs didn't take that long to play, even back then.

The graphics of the Skrulls were changing to and from whoever they were simulating were pretty cool. When a Skrull was just walking around with their normal appearance, they looked like an actor in a rubber mask - 1970s/1980s level stuff.

Attached: disney box office fraud, sjw captain marvel.png (1440x2880, 701K)

probably a pile of dung shit but i will still watch it

Trying to look at this movie from an unbiased, nonpolitical view--
I enjoyed it, not amazing but it was much better than what I expected going in. Some weird music choices, even for Marvel. Samuel L. Jackson was great as usual, definitely brought the life to the entire movie, even from a supporting role. Larson played her part a bit below average and the delivery of some of her lines felt awkward. It felt like they were going for some kind of alien vibe with her delivery, as if she didn't know the customs and stuff of the language (besides the intentional quips about her translator device). A lot of people are downplaying her performance even further but it was passable in my opinion. Captain Marvel's motivations seemed a little rushed, good for the sake of being good. I feel that if they paced the movie a little better, they could have made her motivations a lot more compelling than "I'll do it because I trust u doctor!"

Overall as a movie (Haven't seen it yet), I think it looks boring. Gf tells me that "you just don't understand how important it is for women"

I just hope it doesn't ruin end game, the movie should focus on Tony Stark and other established heroes leavin

thats the shit that made me so negative going into it, same with Black Panther. Man I'm just trying to watch the movie idfc if the main character is black, white, a woman, or a kike, it's all that political shit that's been polluting movies the past few years. everything being important or reinforcing a stereotype just turns me off

I liked it (:

Where was your stupid ass girlfriend when Wonder Woman came out? It is objectively better and Gal Gadot is objectively a better role model for women/girls. Your girl is a retard.

>and less uptight was fun.
you know he wants to do this more but its other people forcing him to be tightass motheafucka guy

pic related

Attached: uncanny-skeptic-kev-weaponxkp21-some-black-folks-aways-want-black-30650561.png (500x303, 41K)

Spoilers

Her finding out that she can fly was lame as fuck like usually that’s a pretty big revelation for a person and a significant moment in the exploration of their powers for her she was falling and she needed to fly and then no one ever comments on it again and she just shrugs it off

They had to use so much cgi when she was flying around that she had chubby cheeks and looked really dumb also why a flaming Mohawk? Like I guess it’s in the comics but it looks fucking retarded

The way she got her powers makes no fucking sense apparently this core thing that assplodes and gives her her powers can survive a high speed plane crash but one shoot from a space gun and its game over

I loved wonder woman personally. also shes a hardcore liberal yeah

>Girl as main star of movie? Must be libtard shit
I'm guessing you think black panther was shit too because it had black people.

This shitty movie decisively proved that white conservative males have ZERO power left in this world. If they did, they would have been able to tank this shitty SJW leftist propaganda masquerading as a movie.

I don't discuss piles of shit, it's not a polite thing to do.

Black panther was shit because it was shit

To all of those who haven't seen it: It's the most average Marvel movie that will ever exist. It's almost a perfect 5/10 in every way. If you liked even the shitty Marvel movies because seeing Stan Lee gives you a boner, then you'll like it. I'd say its contender for the worst film of Phase 3, alongside Ant-Man 2, and Black Panther.

Da fuq does this shitheel keep talking about the money for? Who cares about any of this? It's just the chick version of Black Panther

ok
given that the most powerful person in the world is a white conservative male

You have the power not to pay for this movie
Yet you still do and then whine about it on internet

Fair enough, Just tired of people bringing fucking politics to everything.
I swear you can't get a fucking chocolate ice cream nowadays without someone saying you have an agenda

Did not find torrents yet. Can't discuss.

nignog here, can confirm it was shit

Lol, dumbass. Wonder Woman and Alita: Battle Angel were great. Captain Marvel is fucking Garbage. :)

top tier bait

I liked it, was fun. But yeah, Mary Sues don't make interesting characters at all.

do you remember when women wore shoulder pads and had giant hair, and even young girls had the giant fucking hair, because it empowered them?

generation x remembers.

now, it's just these phony tough cunts making serious faces. it's rather unattractive only because it's so stupid and pretentious. even the 80s/90s were better. they were... weirdly tough but at least still feminine. oh, this bitch has a cat? huh... woman with a cat is a cliche and lame trope. it's a sign of dependence, because of the classic cliff notes of "breakfast at tiffany's" and how she got rid of her cat.

I enjoyed it.

Another boring-ass super hero movie WHEEEEEEEEEEE

The last fucking superhero movies I watched were Batman because it was a decent movie ya know

So was the joke all cats are monsters or just that cat

putlocker9.ru/film/captain-marvel-2019-1080p.29677/watching.html

I'm fan of marvel movies, although I haven't seen a panther and ant-man movies yet.

I laugh at idiots for politicizing the movie, both sides are equally stupid.

viiiiirrrrginnnnnnnn

>it's true
>proceeds to describe an event that only implies that it is true, but doesn't prove it

What? Toe fungus?

Dump her dood.
She's gonna cheat on you with a black dong and blame you for not understand her feminist agenda

First half was pretty good, much better than expected. Then it just became a story about how girls are so powerful, and the only reason they haven't conquered the world is because men have been suppressing them the whole time.

It's just an annoying story because I don't believe it. I truly believe the most entitled and privileged members of western society are white women and it's been like that since the early 2000's.

So that's why it was ruined for me. If it wasn't for that, it still wasn't a great movie. Laughs were cheap, the costumes and set design were cheap nostalgia, 80% of laughs came from a cat, special effects were fine, acting was vanilla.

>if anyone dislikes this movie, it's obviously because they're sexist
It's not about who's the lead role, it's about how it's presented. Just as with black panther, it was a half assed cooperate attempt at diversity, and the amount they pushed their "empowering" characters is what turned people off.

I could give loads of movies with female leads that no one batted an eye to, but it's so obvious with captain marvel that they're trying to appeal to the liberal crowd and push this false sense of feminine empowerment

It was pretty good. Not great but it did its job. I was going into expecting an origin story and that's what we got. If you really want to nitpick at it you can but all in all, marvel did a great job making a mediocre superhero into a pretty good contender for most op, at least in the cinematic universe. I'm really excited to see her in end game and really hope Monica rambeau shows up as a grown up. Maybe setting up a sequel with both of them as captain marvel. Or maybe monica just goes straight to the name photon or whatever she goes by later. All in all the movie was visually awesome, had a standard origin plot, and great acting. 7/10 will watch again. Oh and seeing how fury lost his eye was by far the best part.

>orange man bad
He's talking socially. White men still run the world but socially speaking, white men are ostracized for having opinions that don't follow suite with the liberal agenda, nobody cares to admit it because they'll either be ostracized too or they're already under the impression that white men "objectively" have it so much easier

I'm not going to shithead, torrents 4 lyfe

People for the most part are stupid as fuck, sheep really.
If you then people the same thing over and over eventually they start to believe it.
Captain Marvel is a shit character and Brie Larson is a flat tire.

Translation: "I'm too poor and stupid to pay for stuff"

didn't see it. stopped going to or buying movies, TV shows on DVD, etc years ago. not giving kikes and degenerates any more money than I have to.

Actual translation: I'm curious to see the movie, but don't want to support it. The very thing you were ridiculing me for.

Wonder Woman fell apart during the third act and became an annoying CG slugfest. Alita was Yea Forums trying to brute force a shit movie into fame. It was fucking awful. Captain Marvel was the most average Marvel movie to date. It wasn't good, but the film was expected to not be fucking awful.

women have been deferred to for longer than that. it just used to be worth it when women wanted to have a family, kids, keep a house, be a friend and helpmate. those days are over, for the most part.

just watched 7/10 fuck you incels

Man hating dyke fest.

Plot twist, in "Avengers: Endgame", the real Captain Mar-vel shows and tells poser Danvers to step aside and he kicks Thanos' ass.

Wasnt that guy, whether or not you "support" the "agenda" behind this movie doesnt make a difference. If you want to see the movie go spend the few bucks it cost. Or wait till it hits the dollar theatre, I get torrenting after a blu ray release, but who wants to watch a shitty cam recording?

i'm glad your wife's bull gave you money for a pass