Have been watching NZ shooting video...

Have been watching NZ shooting video, I just wondered what the feel would be like when people got shot by a fatal assault rifle?
Could somebody experiencing getting shot by rifle answer me? Plz

Attached: swuamMo_d.jpg (640x618, 42K)

it hurt

Scary as fuck. You find out what kind of piece of shit you really are

I heard from my friend that it kinda hurt

I have heard that It won't hurt but feels burns at first, am I right?

First thing is you feel an impact, like a hard punch. A lot of people go into shock at this point and have reduced cognitive ability. If you don't go into shock and the bullet gets lodged inside you, it burns. After that it feels like any other penetrating trauma.

do it to yourself , aim for your face

Attached: americanpsycho.jpg (1252x704, 116K)

This sounds accurate. Pretty scary if you think about it. Probably one of the least favorable ways to go though it seems it was a sudden death.

Feels like nothing, and then you notice that you're on the ground with a hole ripped through your body.

Being shot is one of the best ways to die. That's partially why we moved to it for combat.
You do not want to be hacked to death mate.

this.

British military here,being shot is akin to being kicked by a horse,depending on calibre of the round.. 7.62 is like a horse kick,5.56 (.223 in USA) feels like a hard punch.
Either way,initially you don’t ‘feel’ it,then,it’s like a burning sensation.
After that,you have a few minutes until adrenaline wears off,then comes the pain.
How do I know?
Mate who was shot twice,described it to me.
Whatever way,it ain’t good.

Jesus...

You're a brainlet. Americans know what 5.56 is. We use both inches (caliber) and mm to measure our ammo. Why didn't you mention that 7.62 was .30 cal?
Also there are a whole host of rounds in .30 cal. I know you meant x39, but you're still a general low IQ mil tard.

Can confirm. Most nerves are around the skin with just a few inside the body. When being shot you mostly feel the impact, then go into shock. From what I've been told is that it's quite similar to being hit by a vehicle.

Salty

Fuck off jar head retard.

Still salty

hurt body in bad place

How are you this mad? I didn’t know and it was helpful. Get a hobby

Depends sometimes you wont feel it till its almost to late
Other times its wet and hot
a heat you can not describe

Apparently the video was pretty hot immediately, garnderd 1.6 million re-books and 1.2mil uploads got Oy-Veyed that hour by facebook.

With that viewership and the shear methodicality, up-the-bar-ism and professionalism of this fuckos's operation, there are probably at least 10 other cunts in the final stages. Thanks social media!!! You always were cancer. Black mirror in the house.

Attached: 4c.jpg (204x247, 4K)

>I didn’t know
Did they not teach you this in faggot school?

Also Yea Forums getting shut down. Then a public enquiry as to why they've been owned by the state for a decade.

Again, get a hobby man. Your parents are worried about you

Shitpost is shit.

>assault rifles

Attached: 4D6E44ED-9FB5-408C-8BC3-139BC3F39FB7.jpg (600x600, 35K)

So like rape

Depends where it hits. If it's intestines it hurts like hell, feels like acute appendicitis or cholecystitis, if you ever had those. If it splits bone it's also unpleasant, like any broken bone.
The other places not so much. Also you don't feel the impact unless bullet penetrates your body armor.

Sharp and terrible

Whoo think was him!?!

Attached: u08mq3hsi4cx8ibxn228473430500.jpg (1516x1163, 124K)