5'4 whiteboi with a gun

5'4 whiteboi with a gun.

Attached: 1552648175958.jpg (1019x763, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfile.com/57p5bcx8b5
muchozucko.com/6367/NZ-Mosque-Massacre-Full-Footage
thebarchive.com/b/search/text/in his squinty gook type eyes & ape like forehead/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where’s the vid

i found it on a discord server, its ok but nothing special, not really worth hunting down since you know you will see it eventually anyway

Does anyone know all thesongs that were played during the mosque shooter video ?

Attached: D747630B-A915-4888-B98D-00FF69780728.jpg (251x241, 22K)

I bet you do user

anonfile.com/57p5bcx8b5

I don’t.

more kills than you

And 280' of sandniggers, gone. As per usual, we excel at everything.

Where can I find the manifesto at? Can't find it

Was scrolling around on onionchan and found it again. Most places it was taken down though. Just get a .tor browser and you'll be able to find it.

Its all over 8 chan

Attached: 347586548458.jpg (862x485, 28K)

love not hate
love not hate
love not hate
love not hate
love not hate
go kikes

Attached: kiwi cucked 2.jpg (750x748, 40K)

the face on this bitch when she subverts your nation to sandniggers and gets paid for it

Attached: kiwi cucked.png (936x527, 514K)

Constantly sexually rejected and laughed at by women of course. Just another angry little sexually frustrated manlet

Whoo think was him!?!

Attached: tljfd9prkmxruxtcq22939913400.jpg (1516x1185, 111K)

Fuck off FBI

A hero. A legend. A true gentleman. He has 49 more kills than you ever will. This man puts foot to ass for the rest of us. He has my respect and gratitude. I will always remember him.

His official name as of this morning is "Remove Kebab"

They literally banned all the chans in New Zealand

short boi

This..

It's funny how she pretends to care by wearing that veil. Their religion is a murderous, sexist, and ignorant. But we need to bow and beg for forgiveness. Kek, people see past this stupid double standard. It's just embarrassing for you Kiwis.

Need some cream for that sore butthole?

>5'4"

this explains everything

>5'4 whiteboi that sends an entire country into a frenzy that they start arresting everyone who uploads the video

lmfao. just the start for you New Zealanders. it'll get a lot worse for you once they start taking more power.

lol yeah...this midget Brenton Tarrant is like 5ft 4inches...built basically like a child and from his writing, lack of education etc., one can estimate his IQ at about ~70 i.e. lower than most niggers...no wonder most 4channers relate to this subhuman

Attached: brenton td6fb1883171.jpg (960x540, 23K)

These manlets trying to hide their vertically challenged asses by calling this guy a manlet. kek. It's nice being 6'+. I bet you all need glasses too.

but not you, rite. because you're speshul!

Brenton Tarrant is just another autistic wiite brainlet, manlet, a virgin incel loser with a massive inferiority complex, who cowardly murders others because his life sucks due to his poor genetics...his genes are further tainted considering the fact he is australian. Those fuckers are descendents of rapists & pedophiles & other filthy convict scum mixed with abbos. In fact you can see traces of abbo blood in Brenton Tarrant in his squinty gook type eyes & ape like forehead

So hes a short, ugly, poor, low IQ, uneducated, no talent loser like you who clings to his skin color for any sense of validation.. just like most subhumans on Yea Forums

Shows how scared shitless certain people are of white people if you ask me. Look at any sort of explicit pro white gathering or incident like this and the entire globalist economic liberalism machine activates to shut it down and demonize. That strikes me as insecurity and a hidden terror at the very real threat of white people deciding to chimp out

50 kills. Get it right. He deserves accuracy. Tarrant is a good man.

Irish arent white

you sound like a fucking faggot

>just like most subhumans on Yea Forums
but not you, rite. because you're speshul!

He did a good job of killing muslims. I guess his height of 5'6" didn't matter. And yes, it was 5'6".

Wassock

Fuckin mongrel

lol abbo manlet detected

i think its time the police create an alt-right watch list.

Do you think you could kill more? Have at it.

At least change it up of your going to get paid to spam.
They don't pay you if you're obvious

He was 5'4". I did an analysis of the cars in the background of his video. Known heights of certain car's bumpers. From that you can extrapolate the height of the helmet, and where the go-pro sits. Dude was 5'4", and that's pushing it.

i get extra for being obvious nigtard

You would be on it for posting int his thread, on this board, and on this website.

He was 5'6". You failed but you shouldn't be discouraged. Keep at it.

>had cans of gas
>didn't burn down mosque
What went wrong boys?

5'6" is avg height of a woman tho lol

no it's not, maybe in the top 3 tallest countries in the world

Here.
muchozucko.com/6367/NZ-Mosque-Massacre-Full-Footage

hope you are not short as that midget plus he has very low IQ & is uneducated, jobless loser lol

You seem quite butthurt. Mohammad is that you?

The best part is he played gas gas gas as he sped off after the shooting

thepiratebay.org/torrent/30694790/Christchurch-Mosque-Shooting-New-Zealand-FULL-VIDEO.mp4

Theres a fucking lot more to a race then just their skin colour you fucking moron.

shhh.

dont awaken the living coffins

samefag

He blew away women, children and, the elderly. Now he's blowing dudes in the showers. The irony.

You're probably the samefag as the posts you're samefagging about, faggot.

He is a delusional piece of shit who has filled his inner emptiness with neonazi propaganda. He had absolutely nothing going on for himself, thats why he clinged to being proud of his skin color. An absolute asshole and so are the people who sympathize with his actions.

Hes probably recruiting and not blowing anybody.

When he started shooting I just kept smiling

i hope he sucks cock in hell for eternity

Attached: 1434626401769.jpg (500x500, 178K)

Which version of hell?

ISIS.

IN EUROPE.

GET READY:)

Attached: uluwemargp8p57y5q0tn.jpg (590x350, 65K)

This is Emily, he is 5'4.

Attached: e327f026c06404b4d2c2b19272a68b9f.png (685x886, 374K)

I wanna see his nudez

Wherein you prove yourself to be a poser retard.

Attached: sure thing kiddo.jpg (440x200, 17K)

What a fucking retard
thebarchive.com/b/search/text/in his squinty gook type eyes & ape like forehead/

An edgy manlet shoots down innocent people. The guys a faggot. fuck you

This

does anyone have a link to the thread he created on 8ch? Was that archived?

Nobody said they're innocent. Cool your tits.

It took one shooting for New Zealand to become an Orwellian nightmare.

You've never been to NZ, you really know not what you speak of

Search for New Zealand Mosque Soundtrack on youtube.

Thank me later.

He’s a little bitch

Yep he’s a stupid short little faggot

like your father

I heard someone too the video and put unreal sounds over the top, anyone got a link?

No they didn't tardo. I'm posting from there now. Media sheeple detected

nah

Kek

Attached: 1552288838142.gif (250x250, 993K)

5'4?
He was at the vest least 5'8

Correct. This is just liberal propaganda.

>5'4 whiteboi with a gun
Because obviously his height was the main factor in all of this...

He did more for Humanity then the most of you Cucks and Beta low test bois.

so you both fully agree he’s a fucking manlet lmao

bump
I wanna see his original thread

Obviously you are his biggest fan bringing him up. You even saved his photo, that’s cute

Wow you fucken ignorant pos race baiting mother fucker. Stop posting this shit. Im sick of racist white boys posting this tragic incident as a meme and as a secondary reminder of their white supremacy. This is on purpose and intentional use to make minorities feel inferior and to also make muslims feel threatened and terrified of being in public. I am truly am disgusted by you dumbass rednecks and your 2nd amendment. Life would be better without guns so you can shove this act of terrorism up your ass. Every fucken week I hear your shit country airing another mass shooting. You white crackers need to chill the fuck out of killing as many innocent ppl and taking them to the grave with you. It is wrong morally and ethically. Stop with your bullshit pro gun. Ban all AKs and ARs including the multiple shotguns. did you even see how much guns this weirdo was carrying? Those are scary ass looking guns and he even customized it to terrify ppl looking at his live stream video. I, myself, am shaken from just watching it while I sob in regards to helpless lives taken.

Yup. I'm just a researcher but this legit worries me too. Guilt-by-association is back in full force these days.

Ah so little-man syndrome had a role to play in this. Makes sense

Prolly had a baby dick too to add to his insecurities

shut up, obvious other white guy

Attached: dims.jpg (652x1157, 128K)

He is truly a soldier of god

wHaT dId iT sAy oN tHe gUn?

Remove Kebab
1777 Uk The British Grenadiers March
(after massacre)
Ndw 2005 by Fler
Fire by Crazy World of Arthur Brown
Gas Gas Gas by Manuel Karamori?