USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

Attached: 090421-F-0000B-101.jpg (2700x1665, 844K)

so weak

t. assblasted slav

do these planes shoot free healthcare on their citizens?

t. NATO member who relies on the US for protection

i'll take it. have a good night lol

only you mongoloids still believe in those boogeymen.

t. Europoor

the B2 was relevant for a hot minute, while the F-35... well, should never have been built, vis-a-vis the F-22.

do you not remember how will smith saved us from aliens?

F-35 is an abomination, but the B-2 and F-22 are actually pretty good.
Just way too expensive, but that's Merica for you.

Yeahhh, wi da bests!

Attached: 1549063843388.jpg (400x592, 174K)

>marines:
hey could you maybe make more F-18A/E and do this 737 bombtruck project?

>airforce:
no way fags

Never gonna understand why they ditched the F-14 so early.

Amerifags, the shitheads of the glories Europe were sent out to be stupid somewhere else, sadly they survived, mixed with everything that moves and now, these fat, emotional cumbuckets think they are somehow superior to anything. The US is just like China, but with “white“ people ... poor, many deaths on daily basis and constant prooaganda by the goverment .... god-damn swamps

Attached: 1527051819099.jpg (399x370, 33K)

Just look at Boeing, you fat fucks cant even build proper airplanes for civilians

Attached: 1535027775690.jpg (840x648, 113K)

What's that british guy doing holding an American flag?

it was horrendously maintenance intensive, had a really shitty range, and other than being 'relatively' fast for a carrier launched jet, from speaking with a former pilot, it handled like a bus with flat tires.
It was just the electronics and weapons systems that kept it alive as long as it did, since it was engineered to be upgradable avionics and hardpoints

>Boeing

too busy having buttsex with horses (and dying from it)

China is so superior to USA and Russia both combined.
Media dicksucking aand that too of Israeli ratrace mixed with Hollywood don't get you anywhere.
> meh moonlanding, meh mars
CHYNA NUMBA 1

Attached: 1519799484866.jpg (1918x1145, 256K)

>be me
>dad has clearance so I get a job at skunkworks
>job is basically hosing off nasty black shit from the undercarriage of metal things I will never understand
>hear all of the inside jokes about Boeing but don't understand any of them
Felt bad desu, I just wanted to be in on the jokes.

NATO is just the “Kikes took over our governments and now we send our people to die for Israel” league.

T - Vladimir Putin

In their tome. The F-35 can very easily defeat both of those while neither of them can even get a target lock on it.

Our problems in war simulations has been that they are too vulnerable to anti material rifles on the ground.